CheekiBreeki's In Space

>CheekiBreeki's In Space

Attached: autocannonreloading.webm (640x480, 2.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CMGRa4_UjE4
youtube.com/watch?v=pywjdJ7P-7o
youtube.com/watch?v=Nl_wgIIopCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

[Breeki Breeki]

Attached: smallerloading.webm (640x480, 185K)

Attached: FIREFIREFIREsmaller.webm (640x480, 448K)

>Astartes
MY NIGGA. GW should be taking fucking notes, THIS is how Space Marines SHOULD be, not autistic HONOR AND GLORIE spess knights, but completely ruthless and through killing machines.
>multilaser
That looked more like a twin-linked lascannon, even then, that barrage of las fire should have at least caused a wound.
A lascannon would have punched clean through a Space Marine, and that one guy with the autocannon should have killed at least ONE, if not seriously injured one.

Autoguns with AP rounds would be far more effective than lasguns, as ceramite is extremely effective at soaking up heat.

What are these clips from?

Type in Astartes pt 3. on YouTube.

Neat thanks

That was a multi lazer, you can tell from the spread and the color.

multilaser should have wounded :V

it damages the shit out of the armor breh

This is fucking grade A shit

There's a brief shot of an Astartes with blood on his chest after the autocannon scene, I guess one of them got winged

And annihilates squad of ants too.

But they are. You dont read the books do you ameriliterate?

>ameriliterate?

Flavorless bait

Attached: Screenshot_136.jpg (364x290, 12K)

>clips
They're called segments

>i'm just immune to everything because I said so
classic plot armor

Fuck off, meme guy.

It at least damaged the shit out of his armor, and forced him to take cover. That is already better than what everything else had done to that point. Should have brought out the lascannon though.

Well they are basically the hulk encased in thick as fuck armored suits,

if that would have been a lascannon he would have had a hole in his chest.

True, and you can see the multi-laser make hella holes in his armor.

what are these clips from?
a game?

a guy making videos on youtube

Astartes armor isn't that fucking tough

Warhammer 40k.

Nah you are just used to them fighting shit that can actually pierce it. Random cultist sods with autoguns aren't gonna do shit to an Astartes. The multilaser included, although it did deal some serious damage to the Astartes it hit and he got out of the way quick.

no, it's because they're in ceramite, the hardest shit in universe.

it is in th fluff, it's just most other factions have equally fucking crazy weapons. it's like saying IIIA body armor shouldn't stand up to pistols because you see it shot by rifles all the time.

that armor is gonna have to spend a while at the artificer, think the marine will be punished for that?

Attached: 1477419313149783873.png (400x428, 139K)

Attached: 1546829184285[1].png (1920x1080, 3.27M)

in that it's good or very bad?

that's sexy

If space marines are so good then why don't they just fight with shovels like a real man?

Attached: KriegGren.jpg (250x436, 22K)

Nice screen grab. Any longer in front of that sustained fire would have chewed through his armor.

Depends on the culture of the chapter I guess. Seems to me that they are just hardcore opr8trs and not screaming zealots like the Black Templar

actually theres a novel where a marine fights a bunch of orks with a knife, not a shovel but hey close.

I love the zealous crazies, but the chapters that are no nonsense are usually the best, pic related

Attached: 1536624909901.jpg (1598x1000, 1.92M)

I hope this is a very long running series

You realise thats how Space Marines are, right? The Honour and Glory thing is more like their 'Serve your nation' dogma that militaries irl get but they are hyper efficient super soldiers outside a couple of chapters which double down on memes.

This animation is pretty much how they are.

TFW a fan project is of a WAY higher quality than anything the franchise owners and their contractors have ever put out.

Attached: 27750746_781062562079163_121453204123569580_n.png (503x501, 197K)

Yes it fucking is. The autocannon sniper managed to kill one while the guy with multi-laser couldn't. Multi-lasers are basically 5.56 machine guns and the space marine body armour is basically running round as someone who can tank anything short of ATGM. The Multi-laser ain't doing shit.

Just make the bolters louder and I'm in love

Attached: 1543889053165.png (208x242, 113K)

youtube.com/watch?v=pywjdJ7P-7o

auto cannon guy didn't kill anyone

ah sorry. I thought it was a shot of the marine on the floor but he was just firing back.

Could have easily if he was facing their front or back. The fact he had side profiles with the pauldrons capable of deflecting shots like that would have required and extremely lucky shot to kill or incapacitate one

GW will never release a good video game because they want you to buy miniatures

was a heavy stubber, not an AC

>OPERATOR Astartes

This is how Imperial Stormtroopers in SW also should look like.
But meh
>Disney
>Lucas

wrong. the drum, and model of the gun is a AC.
heavy stubber looks more like a 40k rendition of a .50

Attached: astra-militarum-chimera-pintle-heavy-stubber-10540-p.jpg (1303x1304, 110K)

Autocannon fer reference

Attached: 99550105034_DKOKAutocannonTeam201.jpg (920x950, 56K)

Multilasers are kind of like twin-linked GPMGs. Deadly against lightly armed infantry, but useless against Astartes Mark IVs.

that auto canon was also going through a layer of full metal ship wall into a substance made to counter act heat and ballistic rounds.

It's excellent

hey im not arguing that the damage is way off but the model is clearly an auto cannon

>dat casual grenade throw into the room

Why did it look so evil.

>Chevrons on a Space Marine
Immersion ruined.

>Taking fire
>Marines run on
>Marine at the back stops to return fire
Almost

>not recognizing the pauldron identification of assault marines

>THIS is how Space Marines SHOULD be, not autistic HONOR AND GLORIE spess knights, but completely ruthless and through killing machines.
but they do, it just varies from chapter to chapter

Except what he had were sergeant chevrons, not the singular chevron of assault marines.

What are these videos from?

Attached: 1491725010.gif (450x338, 55K)

Imperial Guard fan series when? They’re 100 times more interesting than the space marine flavor of the week

when the marine killed the stealthy guy with the melta bomb it makes my peepee get hard

wasnt a meltabomb, was a mag-mine

you're right, I dunno why I thought it was melta.

WHAT'S IN THE HATCH!

The heavy stubber in 40k is literally the M2 .50 Browning. In multiple codices and fiction it says that the heavy stubber has been in service since M2 (1000-1999 AD) and it's clearly the M2 Browning. The only exception is the Death Korps heavy stubber which is based on the MG42/MG3.

Attached: Heavy_Stubber_unknown_pattern.jpg (1030x307, 44K)

GW has been getting shat on by fanworks hard for the past couple of years now, this is just pissing on them while they're down

thats because the entire company is inept

lmao thought it was a collander

In the 41st millennia, M2s are still in fucking service

Attached: 1541205178798.png (584x329, 289K)

I don't want to wait months to find out, I want it now.

Who were the big lads guarding the hatch?

>This animation is pretty much how they are.
>in my head
>despite all the fluff saying otherwise because fanboys lap up the heroic plotlines bullshit

I'm guessing Alpha Legion Chaos Marine spooks

When a half dozen autists with mics and a copy of Photoshop are able to create fanfiction that has a more coherent and enjoyable story than your official work, it's time to hang it up

Attached: tkvwbb.gif (320x180, 748K)

>The only exception is the Death Korps heavy stubber which is based on the MG42/MG3.
What? All the DKoK models I've ever seen have top feed heavy stubbers more akin to bren guns than mg42s

I have a boner now.

You're sitting on a massive and (relatively) popular IP.
Do you:
>expand with it to rival even Star Wars
>just sit on it and sell more shitty miniatures
Games Workshop deserve each and every drop of that piss.

If the Emperor had a Text to Speech Device is a magical Journey

youtube.com/watch?v=Nl_wgIIopCg

I hope the commissar doesn't catch me slacking off again

Attached: 1452321093151.jpg (83x146, 4K)

>warhammer thread

Y'all motherfuckers need xeno pussy, for real.

Attached: 1545654518370.jpg (1083x1878, 206K)

Attached: 1536095859324.png (572x434, 9K)

>implying humanity won't be the ones probing everything

Attached: s2342343.png (578x1600, 284K)

Magazines

Chainshovels are where it's at my guy

Wait a minute that wording.....

Attached: 1525808731583.jpg (762x1000, 468K)

There needs to be a survival horror game where you play as one of the rebels trying to escape the astartes and his comrades occasionally trying to shoot him for desertion.
Multiple endings, perhaps. Maybe one where if you kill the leaders of the rebellion then the Imperium forgives you, but I'm pretty sure they'd still shoot you if I know my lore well enough.
I'm thinking the easiest difficulty should have you just play as one of the astartes mowing down hapless rebels.

>OMG guise this is just like Star Wars!!! OMG!!!!

Attached: 2022CE5D-9547-432E-B037-056D55A6DC50.jpg (1241x1118, 288K)

That's only a step above using harry potter references to describe modern politics

>"paul ryan is like a voldemort space marine OH MY GOD (I don't believe in god, I'm a vegan atheist btw)"

Using the hammer of the imperium to hit the nail on the head. well done user.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Why are the Carcharadons fighting the Lamentors?

wat a faget

Those are the Mantis Warriors, that's art from the Badab War

What is this?

IM GONNA CUMMMMM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Attached: 365910974.jpg (600x681, 154K)

3 BS = 4+ to hit
separating wall heavy cover so with a 4+cover save
and an auto cannon pumps out 3 shots a turn
so it shouln't have landed a hit much less have auto killed