What gun is this?

What gun is this?

in b4 FAMAS

Attached: DwV6sRoWoAAJEFI.jpg (640x939, 132K)

Some .22 boys rifle from the early 20th century.

Sears special bolt action .22

Remington Model 33

Attached: maxresdefault (6).jpg (1280x720, 197K)

bolt handle is T H I C C

I dont think so, the rifle in OPs pic doesn't appear to have a cocking knob.

>cocking knob
lol

But I do think it does, it's just too dark in the original picture to really make it out. Or at the least, it's a Model 33 copy

Doesn't have a side safety like OP rifle.

Bolt shotgun

It’s a FAMAE SAF

glock 40

am I an idiot or does that thing have no sights on it?

Forgot to add
Old bolt shotgun because only bead front site

It's just got a front post, which is one of the things that fascinated me

Not an idiot, it indeed is a rifle intended only to be used by one of the true faith, for Allah will guide his bullets.

looks like (maybe) a front bead sight. which supports the bolt shotty theory

This. It's an old Bolt action shotgun.

They were cheap-ass beater hunting guns for duck and turkey hunting sold by mail order catalogs back in the pre-1968 days.

Sears & Roebuck J.C. Higgins .410 bolt action shotgun. One of the many 101 models.

The barrel looks pretty hefty. It could be a 12, 16, or 20Ga.

Inshallah, brother

ty based fudd daddy

Its called the Mosin-Nagant, its a russian bolt-action rifle used during WWII

It’s a Nigger Rigger 5000 from 1934

Woah, don't knock the Glock 40 bro. How many nigs do you think own 10mm? None. 10mm is the caliber of the white man.

Attached: GLOCK-40-MOS.jpg (550x437, 99K)

that's not a real glock 40

Attached: 678687698.jpg (822x767, 74K)

DING DING DING

> 10mm is the caliber of the white man.

which is where all the 10mm are going to end up after you miss Malik and hit the people on the other side of the street.
Controversial opinion - unless you are a cop which means chasing retards to stop them forever, you should just go with small caliber handguns like 9mm. Even a fucking .22. Lots of boom booms and something entering a bad guy is better deterrent than something that will do more damage to him but still won't stop him because it is a fucking pistol caliber.

10mm handguns are range toys and are straight up inferior for every other purpose to its competitors. But the common retard has a obsession with stopping power. If every god damn professional in the world drew the line somewhere around the .40SW, you should too. You should draw it lower unless you wanna go be some vigilante chasing Jamal.

t. FBI acquisition team.

That is clearly a bolt-action shotgun. Mossberg and Hi-Standard used to make them in vast numbers. Can't tell exactly what gauge or model that one is from that angle.

Wow, you can't handle 10mm? Alright, here's some tips for you.
1) Lift weights.
2) Do what the chinks do. Aim your pistol, and put a canteen over the slide and keep aiming as long as you can. Do this for like 10, 15 minutes. This will help you become more steady, stable and accurate - and make sure you're aiming the pistol and just not trying to hold it up. You can do the same for rifles, I use a sling on a gallon water over an AK.

Hope that helps you bro.

Attached: capture-20171219-180053.png (1440x900, 1.22M)

It's a lee-enfield Prototype Sigma Alpha Zenith D cell batteries Nigger Nigger NIgger NIgger

Fuck you

Another one

Attached: forgottenwifesson.png (595x451, 141K)

Whoa, is this the real one? All i ever see is the ti83 one. He actually calls that gun a glock 40?

I've always wondered what that shit on the slide serrations is.

Absolute madman

I think it's an AWP

Henlo retar

Yeah bro I got you gro it's a m1604 Dinderado, it was adopted in 2025, the year fututistic AIDS made most people depressed and ZOGnegpilled. Everyone has reddit alien antennas that pleasure each other's assholes, even children LGBT tolerance, or should I say no tolerance for low tolerance gun CNC machining!

Oh wow, I've never seen that before, I think it's a Zastava MPAP 109, with a newtonian smokeless powder 3mm to 7.62mm neck adapter, if you're using those ancient ass projectiles.

God Why can't I find my own G spot

You're an ALO right? Would joining my states Air Guard in TACP at 27 be bad?

Great Job, you figured it out

Kill niggers

Stop posting in this thread faggots it's very interesting like fluttering tongues

Stupid cellulite sandnigger asses from sitting inside all day

Splash my ass with shit and call it an intro

WAN DIE WAN DIE WAN WATER WAN WHITE SCRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SCrEE NEE SKETTIES

Don't join the army, they give you estrogen shots. I barely got away with my life. Others have country boy stoned smiles and deformed nipples with attitude

The former

Attached: 1545872010831.png (1267x785, 97K)