What are some arimes it feels like there is no point in having them. Like the Jamaican defence forces?

what are some arimes it feels like there is no point in having them. Like the Jamaican defence forces?

who are they going to fight? they could just call big bro america or uk for help.

anyone work with 3rd world chill armies that have never faught in a war or will and there is no point in it?

Attached: ykw3n83qvu821.jpg (600x774, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Red_Dog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Da fuck you trying to say?

Are you an artillery man?
He said
>what are some arimes it feels like there is no point in having them. Like the Jamaican defence forces?
To answer your question OP, it’s kinda the same deal as the Mexican marines, they cannot be bought out, and thus remain loyal to the government, unlike regular police.

Attached: F4BB594D-67B6-4151-A7A9-AA980D9BA0DC.jpg (406x645, 45K)

third world country here
In exchange of helping us against terrorists we train your soldiers in our desert, jungle, lakes, mountains and calm seas.

Ooga booga wut iz arime

>Like the Jamaican defence forces?who are they going to fight?
I dunno, Tajikistan?

The plural of army is armys, fyi.

No this guy.

p.E. the german special forces command goes to belize to train jungle warfare.

The plural of army would be armies. Your spelling if it included an apostrophe would imply ownership. For example: "They simultaneously fought against two armies" versus "The army's official policy"

Source: en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/army

>Oxford
Pfft ok. Whatever you say, Ivy League.

Slovenian army user here, our army has ~7000 men (soldiers, NCO´s and officers), the only war we fought was a 10 day secession war from Yugoslavia in 1991.

AMA

Attached: IMG_20181207_091621.jpg (4160x3120, 3.4M)

What's retention of soldiers like for you guys? I'm guessing it's difficult to secure promotions?

Če bi bili malo bolj možati in se ne bi konstanto pritoževali ko vas malo zebe in zahtevali višje plače, bi vas mogoče narod spoštoval.
Še jaz opravljam bolj nevaren poklic za manj denarja.

I hope you don't honestly believe that
How is an organization uncorruptable by mere factor of them being associated with the government

Probably any country that maintains a personnel number of less than 10,000. This list alone /wiki/List_of_countries_by_number_of_military_and_paramilitary_personnel has nation's with less than 500 people, what the fuck are you even going to do?

>they cannot be bought out, and thus remain loyal to the government
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Why have a gun if it is very unlikely you will ever need it?

Probably respond to local terrorist threats; riots and unruly mobs?...

What are the police?

A peace keeping and law enforcing force?

Why not just combine both?

It’s funny because the government itself is bought out

>how can you be bought out nigga like seriously just work for the government hahahaha

Those are paramilitary forces and they tend to only exist in very corrupt countries.

>Mexican marines, they cannot be bought out
i am a Mexican from Sinaloa, this statement is hilarious.

Spics need to be killed and have their women be sold as slaves to white men

hi Jow Forums
you don't have the balls nor the racial purity to do what you said

Fucking retards
I’m not daft enough to assume that they’re immune to corruption, however, all the videos of Mexican Marine helicopters anally annihilating cartel positions show that not everyone in the military can be bought
I know everybody has a price, and I’m well aware of the “war on drugs” being one big carousel of fuckery
My point still stands though, there’s proof that the Mexican marines go and fuck shit up for the cartels, yet not a single one of you mouthbreathing retards can pull a piece of evidence to the contrary
Suck my fat Puerto Rican dick

Attached: AFC6B18F-2A5D-4242-A361-A840CAFD6314.png (784x874, 785K)

You shouldn't say stupid things than get mad at people for pointing it out

I’m not mad at anyone for pointing anything out, I’m mad that the only “proof” they have is hearsay
I would be much more friendly if any of these retards knew how to debate instead of just memeing

Attached: 43C5E355-1315-408D-B427-BEF162CDC131.jpg (1024x922, 77K)

Either english isn't your first language or, you're a complete tard.

was playing black ops isn't this like some psyops to make them look like they are bitches?

The point of those armies is to defend the government from some random maniacs smuggling guns into the country and seizing control of the government.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Red_Dog
Granted this particular plot was foiled before it could be put into action, but its an example of the potential threats small unimportant flyspeck governments face that require a military, even if it's just a thousand guys. Typically you don't need more than that to retake a parliament building.

This user understands.this has been the purpose of most armies in history and even today

Not OP but it could be because there are so many of them and they are less localized/familiar with local cartel people?

Yes and no
Some would take it as that, although it’s more likely that they want to incite a reaction from the higher ups
All of spanish culture prioritizes the idea of being “macho”, Mexicans especially. They’re patriarchal as all hell. This is a fate worse than death for some, to be seen as a pato (spanish for duck and faggot)

Attached: C5EB9C87-20A7-4D20-84C9-72AA940220E0.png (534x404, 347K)

It’s specifically to stop the type of folks on Jow Forums who say, “WE SHOULD TRY TO SEIZE TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO! THEY DON’T HAVE A MILITARY!”