Go ahead and present me a body/dash cam of a female police officer acting with competence, bravery, quick thinking...

Go ahead and present me a body/dash cam of a female police officer acting with competence, bravery, quick thinking, and calmness. Go ahead, I'm fucking waiting.

youtube.com/watch?v=7v1oP0KX14Q&t=0s

This last incident is just more fucking proof that women should not have access to firearms, nor should they be in positions of power.

chicagotribune.com/suburbs/lake-county-news-sun/news/ct-lns-officer-involved-shooting-st-1206-story.html

Notice how the article doesn't once talk about how she squealed like a fucking stuck pig and begged for her life, or about how a male officer had to save it while she cried. I'm so sick of this bullshit. Female police endanger not only the lives of their male coworkers, but the lives of those they're supposed to be protecting as well. at this point I just don't understand.

Attached: fuck this.png (1312x835, 849K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U1lIZwO4zKM
youtu.be/csTFaXt2Ud0
youtu.be/3fU_Aquk4ME
youtu.be/UDQsNDDzPUA
youtu.be/20SrfEtLDZY
youtu.be/9-BVMaXQCq8?t=554
youtube.com/watch?v=6b8Fg6_mp0E
youtube.com/watch?v=YJs-M5Y4wQM
youtube.com/watch?v=3EG5Nl37RsE
youtube.com/watch?v=kCkwSLZurFw
abcactionnews.com/news/local-news/i-team-investigates/i-team-hart-supervisor-fears-for-his-job-after-helping-2-tampa-police-officers-in-distress
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-wysw6uQ8A
youtube.com/watch?v=iFiHFghI_xY
youtube.com/watch?v=ARUcC8L8Q84
youtube.com/watch?v=lEHpkUsMW20
youtube.com/watch?v=mYHY-886Wj8
youtube.com/watch?v=K3fhgA3wrAc
youtu.be/K3fhgA3wrAc?t=199
youtube.com/watch?v=8h4d2d7kRQs
cbsnews.com/news/chicago-police-say-officer-didnt-shoot-during-beating-fearing-scrutiny/
chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-citing-beating-of-officer-chicago-s-top-cop-says-police-are-second-guessing-themselves-20161006-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=V95j2HqC5rs
youtube.com/watch?v=EZHCvA4rqno
youtube.com/watch?v=x3EFAmMaoNU
youtube.com/watch?v=pV7WnvOy4aQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvEDWteLfdI
youtube.com/watch?v=xptsuZc9n6A
youtube.com/watch?v=JIylaMGSG-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Hc1F6bQjyLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3OXD4ODo03I
youtube.com/watch?v=57rznws9jAg
youtube.com/watch?v=b85Dw0R4ipg
youtube.com/watch?v=PnUYKFU0OqM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5uEW02TbuhU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vfONckOPyaI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FgnDFyQb_CE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ug2fIcln34
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But that's sexist. We can't let peoples ineptitude stop them from having jobs. I mean come on it's 2019.

>weeeeeeeeeee
>weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

you know such video doesn't exist

I'll be dumping a "incompetent female police" youtube collection. Enjoy.

youtu.be/U1lIZwO4zKM

Attached: fuck this.png (1303x813, 505K)

youtu.be/csTFaXt2Ud0

Attached: fuck this.png (1298x830, 609K)

youtu.be/3fU_Aquk4ME

Attached: fuck this.png (1299x834, 339K)

youtu.be/UDQsNDDzPUA

Attached: fuck this.png (1300x827, 382K)

wrong image but whatever

youtu.be/20SrfEtLDZY

youtu.be/9-BVMaXQCq8?t=554

With this one, imagine had the guy not been totally tired, not been ready to give up, and was willing to continue the fight.

Look at that female LAPD officer and how hard she struggles to bring the guy down. Even with how tired and winded he is after running for so long.

We have women like these policing our streets :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=6b8Fg6_mp0E

Attached: fuck this.png (1293x832, 1.09M)

youtube.com/watch?v=YJs-M5Y4wQM

Attached: fuck this.png (1295x833, 594K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3EG5Nl37RsE

Attached: fuck this.png (1301x831, 805K)

youtube.com/watch?v=kCkwSLZurFw

abcactionnews.com/news/local-news/i-team-investigates/i-team-hart-supervisor-fears-for-his-job-after-helping-2-tampa-police-officers-in-distress

Attached: fuck this.png (1295x829, 1.28M)

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-wysw6uQ8A

Attached: fuck this.png (1298x832, 848K)

Anyone have that old video from the 90s where a female cop NDs into some guys head who was sitting on the ground hand cuffed?

youtube.com/watch?v=iFiHFghI_xY

Attached: fuck this.png (1300x827, 1.19M)

Despite her fat-ass partner taking too long, he did make one impressive shot.

If you read the story from the Chicago Tribune you'll see that it was not her partner. She's a member of the Lakemoor police department. She called in the suspect because he gave a fake name, and a Lake County Sheriffs Deputy came as backup. He's the one who saved her. Had he not come she probably would have died.

youtube.com/watch?v=ARUcC8L8Q84

Attached: fuck this.png (1295x836, 1.1M)

She literally squealed like a pig.
It's kinda pathetic really.
I feel so safe now, knowing we have these brave women police officers protecting us

youtube.com/watch?v=lEHpkUsMW20

Attached: fuck this.png (1296x835, 247K)

he was fully surrendering and she was shoving him trying to make it look like a takedown. pathetic

>Faced with a life-threatening situation
>Shrieks until a man shows up and handles it for her
What a waste of my tax dollars.

youtube.com/watch?v=mYHY-886Wj8

This one is one of my favorites. When the suspect presents his gun she starts shrieking, and pulls out her fucking taser. Yeah go ahead and tase the guy who's got a gun trained on you, that's a great fucking idea. Her male partner saves her life (yes it was a bb gun, but obviously they didn't know that at the time) and opens fire, only after the suspect is down does the female police officer decide to draw her gun and start shooting after the threat is already over and the suspect's gun is no longer in play, effectively executing him. Good job lady.

Attached: fuck this.png (1298x829, 593K)

ITT: A bunch of internet hardasses that have never had a gun stuck in their face. You guys should all log off Jow Forums and teach tactical response classes.

>REEEE
>REEEEEEEE
>NO
>PLEASE
>REEEEEE

Granted that women are generally shit at combat but 99% of police work doesn't involve combat despite what popular police videos imply

>NDd

I don't disagree but this seems a little obsessive man...

I've had police point a gun at me

Another one of my favorites: for this one, watch closely at 3:19:

youtube.com/watch?v=K3fhgA3wrAc

youtu.be/K3fhgA3wrAc?t=199

After seeing her fellow female police officer get bit by this suspect, this female police officer decides it's imperative to attempt to break this suspects wrist. At 3:19, when the suspects hand is limp and no longer being used to fight them (he was still resisting, just not using that hand/wrist to fight at the moment) she places her foot on his wrist as if to restrain him. Then, out of pure anger, she decides to lift her foot all the way up and stomp on his wrist, full force. You can hear a snap in the video. It's gruesome. If she wanted to restrain the suspect's hand (which would probably be a good idea seeing as he's fighting them), maybe put your foot on his hand and keep it there. But her actions clearly were out of spite and revenge. I'm certain at the moment her emotions took over and out of pure rage she decided to punish the suspect by attempting to break his wrist.

Attached: fuck this.png (1300x835, 1.15M)

It does matter and this video, the last i have, is the end result:

youtube.com/watch?v=8h4d2d7kRQs

cbsnews.com/news/chicago-police-say-officer-didnt-shoot-during-beating-fearing-scrutiny/

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-citing-beating-of-officer-chicago-s-top-cop-says-police-are-second-guessing-themselves-20161006-story.html

This woman was beaten into a pulp, unconsious. What qualifies someone to be a police officer? What measures are taken to realize the saftey of the community and those who supposedly protect it? Nowhere in her career did anyone tell her "maybe it's not a good idea for a 120 pound, 5'2" female to join the police force in one of the most violent areas of one of the most violent cities in America. Instead they let her patrol the streets, risking innocent lives every time she stepped foot outside with her badge on. She was entrusted with the public safety, and when it came time to act, she folded and almost got herself killed. This is the life you chose, and the reality we all have to live with. Enjoy.

Attached: fuck this.png (1290x824, 710K)

I remember that one. I remember expecting to see a Glock from the description, but she had an M9 with the hammer down and you could watch her sloooowly pull that trigger back and then act surprised.

It's true that most police go their whole career without having to draw a gun outside the range, but those incapable should be kept behind desks.

youtube.com/watch?v=V95j2HqC5rs
youtube.com/watch?v=EZHCvA4rqno
youtube.com/watch?v=x3EFAmMaoNU
youtube.com/watch?v=pV7WnvOy4aQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvEDWteLfdI
youtube.com/watch?v=xptsuZc9n6A
youtube.com/watch?v=JIylaMGSG-Q

>Got a death grip on her hair
Wtf? Why was she allowed out on patrol with hair long enough to grab?

youtube.com/watch?v=Hc1F6bQjyLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3OXD4ODo03I
youtube.com/watch?v=57rznws9jAg
youtube.com/watch?v=b85Dw0R4ipg
youtube.com/watch?v=PnUYKFU0OqM

kill yourself, incel

He's right though

I don't remember a female one but I remember that Oscar nigger getting killed in cuffs by a male cop.

Not an argument. I couldn't help but notice you didn't refute OP with a video like he asked

She didn’t hit him.

We don't use that word around here young lady

>abcactionnews.com/news/local-news/i-team-investigates/i-team-hart-supervisor-fears-for-his-job-after-helping-2-tampa-police-officers-in-distress
Fuck those asshole HART administrators for threatening to fire the good samaritan for "communication". Fucking busybody high school principal wannabe faggots.

He died... he was a white dude so you probably wouldn’t remember it. it was on a cops unrated video tape i had as a kid and ive seen it in a music video as well.
No shit lol I remember the look on her face an all the cops like “uhhhh this is gunna be hard to explain” just walking around like its no big deal and they didn’t just murder a guy. Both niggers and cops play ND’s off like its what they ment to do. Video related
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5uEW02TbuhU

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vfONckOPyaI

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ug2fIcln34

Attached: 95EC4590-4B7C-4B86-A5CE-083D49917CDE.jpg (640x639, 70K)

To be fair everyone in this whole clip was incompentent

DAMN nigga thats a hard core game of Hid and Seek

Damn dude It really says something when Firefighters say you should have just shot the nigger

that's hot af, lucky guy

And to the rest of you sexist degenerates who probably refuse female doctors, I'd like to see you act rationally in your first combat situation (outside of COD on your mom's couch). There's no advantage of having a man's strength in a gunfight, and women are mentally superior especially in stressful situations (due to lower testosterone) which is why they make such great cops.
My aunt is a police officer who chokes out men twice her size, so I'd like to see you say that to her face, couch potatoes.

she managed to grab the gun and anchor herself against the vehicle to ensure he couldn't move his arm and aim at her but JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THAT WHALE'S SCREECH.

Nobody is going to watch any of that shit if you just post it w/out info, an opinion or verification you're OP.

Attached: 1504368907815.jpg (800x660, 140K)

Is she looking in her pants an yelling at that old man because he gave her a std?

It's sexist to have women cut their hair. It might hurt their feelings.

Back to tumblr

Yeah she screamed like a little bitch but she did just as good a job as any with holding the gun off of her.
Her real fuckup was not drawing and blapping the guy first.

>ITT autists think that being a police officer is manhandleing people all day.

Chicks make fine cops because they, by default, deseculate men and can deal with other females.

>deseculate men
lol no they dont retard

Oh yes, guys totally get in fist fights with female cops as a natural reaction. Kid please.

actually men are more likely to act rationally and fairly in combat situations than women, and testosterone modulates fair behavior. it's estrogen that's linked to uncontrolled violence, and male violence is caused by testosterone being converted to estrogen in the brain. people given testosterone injections demonstrate behavior deemed "honorable" and "fair" while people with low testosterone are more likely to act selfishly and with great prejudice.

this is why men, while violent, adhere to rules in combat, and women, WHEN violent, are complete fucking savages. mentally superior? they're missing the hormone that actually puts a damper on chimp like behavior and are chock full of the one that actually modulates violence. testosterone = violence is anti-male propaganda. testosterone = fairness, including the territorial instinct and desire for a dominance hierarchy. the last two premediate violence but are not violence themselves. estrogen = outbursts of violence.

>found the roastie

>men
i’ll take what are niggers for 400, alex

idk, she screamed like a pig but she made a good grab. She got lucky that male officer was there though or she would have died.

I mean this mother fucker is on PCP, it's hard for a male cop that's the same size as him to deal with. You're right though, but at least it seemed like this cocksucker got the upper hand, rather then her being totally incompetent.

Also smart enough to not want to shoot a black guy who is unarmed because no matter how justified you are HE DIN DO NUFFIN, at some point thought this stops being smart and starts being really dumb because you're fucking dead.

fuck being a cop actually

works with both