ITT: Stupid shit youve heard soibois and tumblrwhales say about guns

ITT: Stupid shit youve heard soibois and tumblrwhales say about guns
>"But like, pepperspray is litterally more effective than a gun for stopping an attacker. Blinding them works better than poking one hole that wont stop them until after theyve killed you"

Attached: FB_IMG_1516372932788.jpg (622x348, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ammoland.com/2018/02/defense-against-bears-with-pistols-97-success-rate-37-incidents-by-caliber/#axzz5FnTrxOsP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>laughs in oc spray training

"real men use their fists, guns are for cowards"

posted by a 90 lb manlet who has never engaged in physical combat in their life

>b-but guns were designed to kill people!!!!
yeah no shit

Yeee. Those signs were all over Richmond Va.

Attached: 20181016_025420.jpg (1080x1418, 1.09M)

My cousin from cuck County Washington said when I showed him my AR "that really looks like it could kill a lot of people". Shit was the weirdest thing I've ever hear, just said "ye"

when people say stuff like that to me I respond with something like "Wow that's a really weird thing to say. You sound kind of like a school shooter. Maybe it was wrong for me to show you this. You're probably going to steal it and murder a bunch of kids now."

>those diggos
based and signpilled

Attached: 1463872528065.png (345x547, 79K)

>basedboy with his arms tatted up like hotwheels, in a room filled with toys
>expert on manliness

Idk what a baseboy is. But that's me taking a picture with a sign in a store.
Ya silly goose.

>i just dont feel like the people that go out of their way to buy things that hurt people should be carrying them around yknow?
heard in a sushi bar
>if we put gps in every gun, police could stop shootings before anybody gets hurt!
heard in a thrift store

It should be legal to pistol whip those people

Datfeel
>Be washingtonfag
>As soon as people realize im a gun owner they either try to ostracize me as some kind of ticking time bomb, like that's the play to make if I was one.
or
>constantly try to spook me to get me to draw
Fuck the PNW. only a couple cool folks up there

>that chair when they're just trying to play suicide by private citizen

Sounds like your typical democrat school shooter.

You talk like a fag and look like a fag. It is not impossible that you also act like a fag, in which case you are definitely a fag.

Fag.

Attached: japanese breast enlargement procedure.gif (540x304, 1.89M)

Thank you :)
Have another for your fap folder, friend

Attached: SailorBoi.jpg (1080x1432, 872K)

>that neckbeard
yikes

get a razor

5/10 would titfuck

I dont shave every day. Cuz why?
Ayyy bby. ;) what dat mouf do

Attached: Screenshot_20181004-054403_Gallery.jpg (1080x1782, 1.12M)

One of them got a palm to the kidney because he jumped out at me without warning in an ally wearing a mask. Suddenly, it wasnt funny anymore and suddenly I was a psychopath. Turns out it was a setup to prove that "Guns cant protect you"

nice thanos shirt

Lulz. I've had this Walmart tier gym shirt for years. Just wont die! Must be that rare chinesium.

What the fuck surround yourself with non shitty people Jesus Christ

That's a fantastic way to get yourself shot. I see you've made friends with the local retard school

Should of dropped a knife on him after you shot him.

The whole culture of "let's play fuck fuck games with people who maybe armed" is so stupid it should win them a Darwin award.

Remember the whole clown attack bullshit going around end of 2017? I literally shot at a motherfucker who had a knife wearing a mask and was going around being a douche. To make shit worse there was a stick up crew who were going around in clown masks robbing people.

Next thing you know after the word is clowns are robbing people anything with a red nose is getting drawn down on or shot at... fucking retards.

The kid that shop up freeman highschool is still in spokane JDC. vMet him a couple times before I turned 18 recently due to the fact I used to chimp out like a nigger

Attached: mine park.jpg (1125x1488, 155K)

he didnt wanna be my friend anymore after, and he can still go fuck himself

Christ who thinks this is a good idea? You coulda just done a slow draw after they reveal themselves as "Ha! Just messing with you user! Wait, what're yo-" before shooting them and claim self-defense /they were groping for your gun.

This is how to roll with the punches.

Attached: thumbsup.jpg (301x267, 25K)

I'm gonna start using this, thanks

No it isn't samefag

Ah yes. The same city pushing for Common Sense laws in the state of the the first colony.

"I carry a revolver because automatic hand pistols make you do bad things"

i feel like EVERYTHING was made first to kill people.
>be caveman
>tired of cutting meat with bludgeon rock
>see odd rock
>rock make ouch
>zog has good tree berry
>give zog ouch take berry
>make meat and berry souffle

when people use the fudd "that's an evil weapon, that isn't logic' or Joe Biden saying you should use a double barrel shotgun..as if the secret service would use that to take out a terrorist near an innocent person

"Guns are only useful if you have to kill someone, just carry a knife"

>play fuck fuck games
So, what's your screen name at ARFCOM?

>95% of the time when a women uses a gun defensively either in public or in defending their property it is turned on them.

The irritating thing is I can't even find a source for this false statistic and the person who regurgitated it won't believe me that it's bullshit until I find proof otherwise. They told me this is something their vet uncle told them and they have no concept of the appeal to authority fallacy.

Ask them if they've ever seen a knife fight. Just like fist fighting, it favors the person with more reach/strength/aggression.

>nigs basically

Alternately, get into a sharpie fight and see who kills who.

Why are those signs in Richmond at all?

Witnessed

Wasnt me. Sorry frien.
The wack ass school that's in the area. It's full of hipsters getting interpretive dance degrees or some shit

>pepperspray is litterally more effective than a gun for stopping
My bitch ex pepperssprayed me and I was still able to call the cops find her and wrestle her to the ground and hold her there until the cops arrive.

p.s. IT WAS FUCKING BEAR MACE TOO

Story time, nigga

>IT WAS FUCKING BEAR MACE TOO
Your ex may have been retarded then, since I'm pretty sure pepper spray for humans is actually stronger than bear mace (the latter is only meant to scare off the animal without hurting it too much)

Attached: x1080-DNY.jpg (1440x1080, 129K)

>Bear spray has a much lower concentration of oleoresin capsicum, and should only be used as a bear deterrent. Pepper spray is a self defense weapon intended to incapacitate human threats, and it is very effective at doing this due to its higher concentration of oleoresin capsicum.
cuck

Attached: 1543783749516.jpg (1000x670, 134K)

>the latter is only meant to scare off the animal without hurting it too much
If true, yet another reason not to buy bear mace.

I'm not a furry like you so I dont carry a toy to scar off bears.
Enjoy being eaten alive

100% this

>he doesn't have a bear vore fetish
user...

Attached: 1524971492849.jpg (750x1334, 62K)

I’m trying to kill someone not shove something up their ass

>only cops should get guns
>cops are corrupt murderers

Attached: cf5.jpg (476x879, 63K)

Good luck bears vitals while it charges you at 30 mph from 20 feet away by supprise

What are u, straight?
Eww

There’s a time and a place

>ammoland.com/2018/02/defense-against-bears-with-pistols-97-success-rate-37-incidents-by-caliber/#axzz5FnTrxOsP
>only a 97% success rate
Damn, guess ill just have to roll the dice.

That article was without question written by a bear

>says the bear trying to get people to go out into the woods with nothing but aerosol tabasco

Ignore him, fellow humans.
Yummy...yummy humans

Attached: 42bc9660-87d8-8cd0-1651067.jpg (335x496, 82K)

what did he mena by this? is he saying they should bury landmines, or what?

>why do you need a fully semi automatic rifle when you can have a bolt action?

>that's me

this is not the sort of thing you should admit here or anywhere, ever

Why? I've been on this website a very long time. I think i'll be ok lil buddy. :*

Lord, what have they done to my beloved hometown...

Attached: scv.jpg (1445x2136, 2.35M)

It's sad. It's not NoVa bad. But still pretty liberal

Sir Bearington?

Attached: sirbearington.png (720x443, 333K)

Awww yisss

Attached: 1535125138102.jpg (540x306, 24K)

horeyshit, my sides.

>Not a furry
Yet.

That's gay

>Implying that isnt half the fun

Attached: 1546884891010.png (208x242, 113K)

This isn’t the place for you but you’re here forever now

Attached: C4B0357C-BA00-436B-B46D-9C616689D8A4.jpg (828x819, 701K)

>place for me
Sadly I've been on those site since it began. :(

Rotfl

This and "people who carry are just compensating" are the worst. You fists and massive horse cock aren't going to help when the other guy has a gun/knife/bat/club/taser/flamethrower/schwerergustav

Bears have much more sensitive snouts, bear mace doesn't need to be as strong to make them uncomfortable and unlike people don't have pride and will run away from pain. Moreover, the weaker spray now has less of a chance of blowing back and affecting the person using it.

Buy saber red, it's the Devils piss.

Cute magic potatoe and its cat fren

Hey as long as you eat me feet first and rub my face in the scat pile of my soifriend ill be happy.

>this sharpie is a knife
>try and stop me with your fists

Dude what the literal fuck.

Attached: 1535162916254.jpg (540x698, 54K)