What if someone wearing a full suit of AR500 plate armor breaks into your home?

What if someone wearing a full suit of AR500 plate armor breaks into your home?
I was planning on using a VZ58 chambered in 7.62x39 with steel core rounds for HD. However, I tried shooting my AR500 gong with my steel core rounds and it only made a small dent.

Attached: jjqgEeE.png (2700x1500, 2.89M)

Push them over, they ain't gonna be moving too fast with all that weight

He wouldn't be able to walk

im sorry, i dont see anything over the flames

Attached: fire_0.jpg (1486x992, 256K)

Pretty sure the 12 gauge slugs will do some damage.

They do not.
I would imagine it would still sting though

>What if someone wearing a full suit of AR500 plate armor breaks into your home?

Attached: flamethrower.webm (1280x720, 1.81M)

Are u seriously this fucking stupid user because all the meth heads i see arnt running around breaking in to houses looking like seal team six to steal ur tv and pc half them dont even got a extra pair of socks

M193 out of a 20"

You mean like a knight kind of thing? Probably just get a rapier or foil or something like that.

easy, just 360 no scope his head, problem solved

Man,what the fuck happened to the Brit bongs?

Can't trust baby calibers user, 7.62 real fuckin NATO minimum

Judaism

Same thing that happened to most of Europe. An entire generation of real men wiped out by back to back world wars and then a complete Jewish takeover of all meaningful power.

Quckly swap your upper for .50 BMG single-shot one; load API round and roast the mf.... Wait, is it AKmode?? Your fucked.

>However, I tried shooting my AR500 gong with my steel core rounds and it only made a small dent.
No they didn't, nogunz. Or your plate isn't AR500.

use a shotgun, it won't penetrate but it had enough jules of energy to knock the enemy to the ground and then you can finish him off

the eu and globalism

Attached: 1546631543187.png (772x1000, 51K)

Beat the ever living shit out of them with this

Attached: Armor Piercing Home Defense.jpg (960x960, 54K)

Did you notice that neither you nor OP mentioned how thick the AR500 was?

Talking about the material itself is fucking useless without mentioning its thickness.

I suppose it could be pistol rated and thin, in which case OP learned an expensive lesson about paying attention to what you buy.
My hardened steel will laugh off steel cored 762x54r if it's 1/4 in thick, and at least stop a lot of lead cored 762x39 in it's 1/8in thick form. Pic related is the 54r.
Fast xm193 556 is the one thing that'll wreck it with ease. Speed kills steel.

Attached: 54r steel cores.jpg (1280x1348, 427K)

>My hardened steel will laugh off steel cored 762x54r if it's 1/4 in thick

And when it does, is there anything you'd describe that you can see at the point of impact that might fit the description of a "tiny dent"? Remember: OP might be a retard and his definition of dent might not be the same as yours.

I suppose I was thinking of more of a typical "dent" when I read that, not a slight imprint of the front of the steel core.
I'm retarded I guess.
But it does take hundreds of concentrated rounds to actually effect the shape of the plate in any one spot.

Attached: Backstop.jpg (1650x1238, 450K)

>But it does take hundreds of concentrated rounds....
Agreed completely.

But those little marks in your pic? They're tiny dents.

People like to pretend that m855 won't go through AR500 plates, especially at close ranges, 25 yards and below.

It seems like level IV ceramic is the only way to go if you need to step up from IIIA.

Attached: 1534618805515.png (957x1518, 709K)

API from a M91 or APT out of an M76

He’s not gonna be happy and nor will my landlord.

>no gun
>just armor
Baseball bat

In my head, this is what a dent looks like when somebody says dent.
But yeah, my bad.

Attached: CSIMG_30_2.jpg (2016x1512, 736K)

Shoot the tannerite under my couch cushions

Some one about to become a human candle or amateur chemistry experiment

I have an Ithaca Roadblocker loaded with slugs in my bedroom closet. I know it won't penetrate the armor, but whoever's wearing it is going to have some serious blunt force trauma to deal with. Semiauto 10ga chucking 1 7/8-oz slugs is no joke.

I don't know if I could get to it in time, but in my safe I have a Falkor Petra 300WM and one of its mags is full of handloads topped with projectiles pulled from M2 AP, and I'm getting a lot more than .30-06 velocity out of that.

Jokes on him, I'm on the top floor, and everybody knows Space Marines can't handle stairs.