Why don't ghetto nogs use revolvers more often?

Why don't ghetto nogs use revolvers more often?
>no shell casings
>easier to use
>more reliable, need less maintenance
>arguably easier to conceal

Attached: 1517041387480.jpg (640x359, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith_&_Wesson_Model_10
thesurvivalistblog.net/smith-and-wesson-model-10-review/
youtube.com/watch?v=lGcr5JsYcW0
youtube.com/watch?v=jsqKeQhobOM
youtube.com/watch?v=WyuWY3NU3e8
gunbroker.com/Revolvers/search?PageSize=96&Sort=4&View=1&mfg=1000259&mo=3001877&Condition=4
youtube.com/watch?v=X1nu5SWdV4E
youtube.com/watch?v=FGM10fqFzgk
youtube.com/watch?v=YwogM2DL99o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They absolutely do, Model 10 revolvers are one of the most confiscated guns.

/thread

Because they need more bullets to make up for their retarded way of holding a gun. (Bad aim)

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-07-02-at-8.50.31-AM-600x269.png (600x269, 114K)

Here OP, in case you have any doubts

Attached: 1-FINAL-INFOGRAPHIC-Chicago-the-trace.png (1700x1700, 3.7M)

As far as I can tell, ghetto nogs mostly use guns for show and don't really want to be in a situation where they have to actually aim.

Oh they do. Hood rats tend not to know a whole lot about guns so they fall for a lot of fuddlore. Some carry revolvers because they are more "reliable" (which is true in some way) and easier to use, some because they think revolvers are magically more powerful and a lot of the times it's just what is available.

Keep in mind, criminals get most of their guns through back-channels. Even if they could legally buy a gun at a store, they are afraid of it being traced back so they prefer to buy illegally and that means buying whatever is available. Often times this means guns that are stolen, bought by an unscrupulous middleman private party or straight up moved out the back door by a shady FFL (it does happen and this is why ATF audits dealers regularly).

Generally speaking the preference has moved towards small, light polymer wonder nines with as much magazine capacity as possible. Glocks specifically, but an XD or something is considered and adequate substitute. They like lasers too (because they assume it means not having to aim and don't know that they have to zero it in).

Resale value on polymer guns is actually pretty high, but of course some revolvers (usually pocket guns like the LCR/Charter Arms/etc.) get into the same channels and are usually sold much cheaper as they are less desirable due to the lower capacity. as such, these small cheap revolvers are often carried and used by the lower-rung street niggas.
Believe it or not criminal organizations are very corporate and while entry-level drug dealers/enforcers might handle a lot of money from time to time they actually make very little. In fact since there is no minimum wage in an illegal profession they often look up to relatively affluent people who work such jobs as a fry cook at McDonald's (or will hook up with a woman who does to have somewhere to live).

ITT: Jow Forumsommandos Jow Forumsreate a revolver-central gang
>mfw dem spinboize gotta spiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin muh nuckah

Attached: 829198_01_ruger_sp101_327_fed_mag_640.jpg (640x336, 48K)

>>no shell casings
You've watched Black Lagoon too? They can just use a brass catcher on their AR pistol, but uh, firearms isn't their forte.

Attached: OPSTD-2__00764.1407958841.451.416.jpg (451x338, 162K)

>casings

Why are you afraid of brass?

Evidence

Looks to be more pistols than revolvers.
Why don't they finish polymer80 lowers? Generally cheaper and no serial numbers at all.
Also, why not use something like a giggle switch for their Glocks? If they're at close range, energy transfer is arguably more important than accuracy.

Attached: Milk the Game.jpg (744x575, 40K)

you act like niggers getting caught is solely because of shell casings, not them being stupid apes to begin with
anyone smart probably has some one else to do the killing
is they were skilled or paitent enough to build glocks, they probably wouldn't be impulsive retards shooting people in the streets over some street corner

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith_&_Wesson_Model_10

thesurvivalistblog.net/smith-and-wesson-model-10-review/

youtube.com/watch?v=lGcr5JsYcW0

youtube.com/watch?v=jsqKeQhobOM

youtube.com/watch?v=WyuWY3NU3e8

gunbroker.com/Revolvers/search?PageSize=96&Sort=4&View=1&mfg=1000259&mo=3001877&Condition=4

www.thesixgunjournal.net/a-revolver-buyers-checklist/

youtube.com/watch?v=X1nu5SWdV4E

Attached: 7ePqlI.jpg (3872x2592, 733K)

>hood rats
>smart
They just get what theyre given out of a waistband and they don't question it. Their knowledge of firearms stops at rap lyrics and what they've seen on csi.

>finish polymer80 lowers
why do you think user? how many street thugs do you think know how to operate a dremel? much less procure the rest of the parts and assemble the gun
>giggle switch for their glock
same reason. they are dumb and ignorant

>Why don't they finish polymer80 lowers?
These people don't know how cleaning kits work, half the time they don't even understand that different guns come in different calibers that are not interchangeable or what caliber their gun is in. Do you really think they can complete an 80% lower?

As for giggle switches, maybe some might have gotten their hands on one but it adds a 10 year mandatory minimum sentence if caught carrying. They don't know much about guns, but they know how long people go away for what.

are niggas just the cowboys of the ghetto frontier?

>niggers
>planning
>literally will fuck closest hole even if it's their mom
No idea user.

Be mod 10
Best revolver ever
Rusting on teenagers hip
The smell
Never to be loved again

some of them do but its because of price more then anything.
cousin of mine bought a taurus even do it was the same price of a glock where i live

What are they building or creating?

Poverty.

1. Because they're stupid.
2. Because they are bad shots, so they need more than six rounds.

Attached: dindunothinkso.jpg (480x455, 131K)

.38 special is the most effective round in existence and people use them for crimes all the time

>>no shell casings
Nobody gives a shit about this, life is not CSI. Cops pick up bullet casings and go "a bullet was fired here" and that's all.

How many Model 10s do you own?

All of them....

Attached: Model 10s.jpg (2016x1512, 965K)

More niggers

Just two but I'm considering getting one from each block of a million serial numbers made for six total. Of my two current guns the chop job is from late in the first million and the 4" is from early in the third million.

Attached: 100_2568.jpg (2048x1536, 910K)

>That Victory Model Fitz special
Yes.

Oh and fun fact that's only 6 or 7 years difference between the two. The chop job was made in '42 and the 4" was late '48 or early '49.

10 years isn't the minimum for unregistered full retard guns, it's the maximum

>engage autism

That's a "pre victory" actually. One of the early orders for the brits before S&W went full war mode.

But, there's no assault weapons in that picture

Damn. Is it chambered in .38 S&W or did someone bore it out for .38 Special?

The cylinder was re-shouldered for .38spl and the bore measures .355. I can shoot both 38spl and 38S&W in it no probs.

>what are finger prints

Was the one on the right reimported?

>He doesn't know about super glue

Attached: 1512703929367.png (449x401, 320K)

Sweet. I've got a model 10-6 2 inch that I kinda wish I had waited until a round butt popped for sale locally, but this was available so I grabbed it from a guy who needed the cash.

Attached: PC225045.jpg (600x450, 42K)

>nigs dont know about super glue

Get a round butt too and dual wield them for CCW. You may never get in a gunfight but you'll get to nerd out with double spinbois everyday for the rest of your life.

I would love to, but spending 500 or some odd dollars for a roundy is too much for me right now.

You could be out sucking dicks right now user. No excuses.

>revolvers aren't pistols

>Sucking Dicks
>In Atlanta
No thanks I want to stay HIV free.

A good semi auto such as a a HK or glock is more reliable and more durable than a revolver. If you think revolvers can handle being dropped in dirt/mud or don't have failures all the time from all the tiny parts you're a retard who doesn't know shit. And yes, thugs literally use more revolvers than anything else, the rest are hi points and the rich ones get glocks and Smith and Wesson autos. Would you rather have a glock or a wheelgun in an actual gang gunfight with multiple hostiles? Not to mention that if you drop a revolver in mud it's game fucking over. The advantages to a revolver are that no shell casings are left for evidence and it's stupid easy to maintain and operate, both useful things for some dumbass thug

Niggers dont know how to build. Only destruction with that double digit iq.

Attached: RevolvervsSemi.jpg (968x718, 212K)

some of these are not real negatives or benefits

Nice meme kevin. Funny how failure due to the ridiculous amount of small parts in the grip (which happens all the time) is left out. Also funny how the fact that an auto can be dropped in mud and still fire whereas a revolver and its exposed chambers cannot handle it at all is left out too. Oh, and revolvers are also fragile, you throw a revolver against a rock there's a good chance something broke, a semi auto would keep chugging. Once again, Wheel guns can retain casings and are easier to maintain, autos are better at literally everything else, which is why no military uses that garbage. But for 70 iq morons like you a revolver might be more up your alley, designed for dumb people

>most effective round in existence

For small game; 22lr, 17 hmr, 22 WMR are better

For civilian self defense; 9mm, .45 ACP, .327 Fed Mag are better

For medium game; any rifle round .223 or larger,and any magnum handgun is better

For long range; and rifle cartridge is better

For semi automatic, non rimmed cartridges are better

Hell .357 is a direct upgrade in every way other than cost and recoil

Plinking; 22lr, 9mm and 5.56 are better

Fuck .38 spl. I actually don't understand why anyone would have a gun that can only shoot .38. I understand using it in a .357 for training and plinking on the cheap, but having a gun that can ONLY fire .38 spl? Retarded

Capacity and reload speed arw far more important than any negligible and debatable reliability difference

Whenever I go to the range and there are nignogs there they always rent guns. They never have their own.

>small parts in the grip

Nigger you dumb as fuck. The only parts in my grip are a leaf spring and a tension screw. Did you notice the 70ish odd year old spinbois posted in this thread? One that went to WWII and came home to get bubbafucked and it still runs like a top in 20motherfucking19?

stay mad autofags.

>vast majority of defensive gun uses are less than 5 rounds

I guess you're ok with dying if you need more then

>ridiculous amount of small parts

Only if it's a faggot chiappa rhino. S&W action is beefy as fuck.

Attached: BFYE9gZ.png (1309x847, 2.3M)

How does it feel to be wrong? If I have a shooting and there are 9mm casings on scene, and then a 9mm handgun is discovered on the defendant's person, I'm going to treat that like another piece of relevant evidence.

Unless you're paid to carry a gun or are a criminal a revolver holds more than enough rounds for the vast majority of self defense encounters.

Can anyone find a video of a NON-LEO self defense shooting where a reload was the difference between life and death? I've seen a shit-ton of self-defense vids on jewtube(active self protection and the like) and I can't think of a single one.

Most of them load up magazines with shirts or bandanas. More often than not they don’t get caught with forensics, they get caught because they stupidly post up “goin on missions” on social media/get snitched on by “they niggas” / have previous warrants out and get caught driving with evidence/ dont mask up and get caught on cams

I’d wager 90%+ don’t hold their pistols that way and you’d be a dumb fuck for falling for Hollywood sterotypes. They do have shit fucking aim though- because they do hold guns with 30 rd mags and off hand mag dump

9/10 times it isn’t about killing each other it’s about optics

A good 5/10 times its after losing a fist fight and they run back to their cars and catch the opposing party at a gas station and mag dump on them

>we ain’t no fuck niggas!
>rode out on them bitch niggas

T. Went to a school in the hood

>more reliable
No, revolvers pretty much manually feed the next round, while with a semi-auto, there's a lot that could go wrong, beginning at the primer and everything that happens until the next round is being picked up from the magazine.

>more durable

Yes autos are, if I was a Navy Seal who was planning on crawling through mud, sand, dirt, gravel, after having done a HALO Jump into enemy territory, playing a real life version of Far Cry 3, then sure, it would matter. Otherwise, for everday urban/suburban life... hell, even in the wilderness, doesn't really matter.

>failures all the time

Someone tell my revolvers that this is common, because they haven't gotten the memo, not my revolvers, nor my buddies. CAN a revolver fail? Yes it can because it's a man made object. Guess what, so can an auto loader.

>would you rather have a Glock or a wheelgun in an actual gun fight

I'd rather have a rifle, but if I had to choose between those two options, I'll take a hi cap Glock. That being said, what about if I don't plan on being in gang fights or playing navy seal? What about I'm just a white man defending himself? Where the average shooting stops at 2 to 5 shots per FBI data? Or do I have to turn into Jack Reacher because some user told me to?

>If you drop a revolver in mud, it's game over

Well, Navy Seals used 686's and 66's and they worked flawlessly, they couldn't be supressed, and decent autos started coming out, so they made the switch

>stupid easy to maintain

And thus reliability

If that graph showed that auto-loaders are more durable to being knocked around, it would still show why revolvers have a lot of nice pros. You dismissing them as unimportant doesn't make them so. Again, at one point Navy Seals used revolvers, and they were only fazed out because better stuff came a long, not because they were unreliable. Just because the military doesn't use it, doesn't make it garbage, imbecile. Fucking tacticool fat mallcops ruined Jow Forums

At my old work a ghetto nog did tell me that's why he liked his revolver. It was then stolen and he didn't report it because he didn't have that revolver legally either. lmao.

I will only own snubs in 38. I had a m&p 340 and 357 out of it was the worst recoil I've ever experienced, bruised my palm after a box.

nogs do nig out with wheel guns. A couple years ago nig got nogged with a 38 to the back by a fellow nignog down the street from me over a bag of jazz cabbage

its because they only know of the existence of glocks, ak-47, and ar-15

That's falls in line surprisingly well with ceremonial warfare that was common among black and brown people when Europeans first started observing them.

Find me one story where an auto was shoved up someone's ass and still worked because this dude smuggled a 4" model 10 INSIDE HIS ASSHOLE and it still functioned. Story starts at 4mins.

youtube.com/watch?v=FGM10fqFzgk

MODEL 10 UBER ALLES

Attached: 1525989637994.jpg (238x165, 17K)

yeah just get a concealable AR pistol good idea

>assuming a nog can hit anything with only 6 rounds

You compared .38 special to eight different rounds, and then said it sucked because it can't do what all of them can do, let that sink in.

>for small game

People use .38 special for small game, you can do some extremely light loads, both in powder and in weight, that do less damage to fur than a hot .22lr, not ideal, but then again, still better than 9mm at doing so, given that 9mm wont cycle under powered rounds.

>for civilian self defense 9mm, 45acp, 327 fed mag are better

Why not name .357 mag? That one is better than all of those cartridges pound for pound. That being said, .38 special can penetrate to FBI standards and expand like a 9. .38 special loadings can also be loaded to hotter pressures than 9mm. How many 9mms do 1400fps with a 125g bullet out of a 4 inch barrel?

>for medium game

neither would 9mm or .45acp or 22lr or 17hmr or 22wmr, which you've mentioned. That being said, I'll take an 160-180 grain .38 special for penetration over 9mm

>for long range

Literally nothing handgun sized is good for long range, even calibers like .460S&W would still perform much better out of a rifle, what fucking points are you trying to make?

>for semi automatic

Luckily people are smart enough to know it's for revolvers

>.357 is a direct upgrade in every way other than two important things which I'll exclude because it doesn't fit my narrative

telling

>plinking 22lr 9mm and 5.56 better

Pllinking is much more fun with .38 special, the cool thing about a revolver, is that I don't have to fetch for my brass, and .38 special has got to be the easiest thing to reload in the world.

You just proved that user right, by comparing it to all those calibers, you subconsciously understand just how versatile .38 special is. Personally I prefer .357s for the sake of potentially shooting .357s out of them, but a reason to own a .38 special only gun, is because it won't leave those rings inside the cylinder, which can errode .357 cylinders and cause issues

You can match casings to the gun that fired it pretty easily by looking at the primer indent and other marks.

I guess you're okay with dying carrying a Glock with 33 round stick mags. You're a fucking brainlet pussy, real men carry Pistol AR's under trench coats, with 50 round mags, MINIUM. What is your bitch ass gonna do if a whole gang of homies in low riders, with AlQuada members in the back with RPGs roll up on you? You think your little glock will do anything boy? I bet you don't even carry level 4 plates on the reg. Scrub.

>but a reason to own a .38 special only gun, is because used model 10s are cheap as fuck for peak revolver quality

.38 spl is good because of that band

>X gun is better because it can be smuggled in a butthole better

um okay

Maybe if it was a shooting in the hood involving nig on nig violence. But shoot a kike or a rich white guy, and believe me, they'll go NCIS on your ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=YwogM2DL99o

they did
but the game changed on a nigga

Okay then answer the most important point. Why buy a gun that ONLY shoots .38 spl when a .357 mag can shoot both?

And when we're talking about effectiveness, cost and recoil aren't relevant which is why I didn't consider them.

The only reason I compared it to those calibers is to show that it's outclassed in every possible role it could play

snagged a nice one for tree fiddy at the pawn shawp

Attached: sw2.jpg (4032x3024, 2.27M)

serial putsit either post ww2 or mid fifties i forgot...

Attached: 20180526_140844.jpg (4032x3024, 3.07M)

>They like lasers too (because they assume it means not having to aim and don't know that they have to zero it in)
There was a case near me where some dumbfuck pulled an xd or something with a laser over the usual hoodrat shit.
What struck me though is that the police and reporting made a particular note that "the suspect admitted he activated the laser" as if that somehow made things more dangerous.

Very well, but .38 special is a hell of a lot more versatile than 9mm for instance. From ratshot, to 90 grain, to 125, to 158, to 180. From 600fps to 1400fps. It's a nifty little cartridge. It might not do anything the best, but it can do a lot of different things.

Again, I agree with you, it's nice to be able to shoot .357, but there's a very good reason for .38 special only revolvers. For starters, the Smith and Wesson model 10 can be found for cheap, the newer revolvers aren't made to the standards of the older ones. So if you want a quality product that's affordable, the model 10 is your best bet.

Lastly and most importantly, cylinders that can shoot .357 magnum are longer than .38 special cylinders, so when you shoot .38 out of them, they dirty the cylinder and create rings inside the cylinder, which create rust problems, and extraction problems. It's not THAT big of a deal, but since I mostly shoot .38 special out of my revolvers, I find myself using my Model 10 in .38 special, rather than my 586 in .357 magnum, makes maintenance much easier and extends the cylinder life.

Two things. Police are taught to record all statements, you never know when they might be necessary in court, no matter how insignificant they might appear.

Cops are double digit I.Q. morons who know very little about firearms. And actually have normie tier understanding of firearms. And shoot worse groups than your average firearms enthusiast.

You have very good points. I can agree that it's more versatile than 9mm

This thread needs some empirical evidence in the form of actual niggers shooting each other. I'll start.

Attached: nigger commute.webm (854x480, 1.96M)

I own two guns in .357 magnum, a pre taurus rossi snub, and a S&W model 19-2

I do not like to shoot .357 magnum out of the rossi. It sucks. It's loud and the recoil is garbage. It's great for .38s, even the "hotter-than-38-but-not-quite-357" loads. And usually having that .357 adds onto the price tag. So yeah, if you only plan on shooting .38s, have no desire to shoot .357(particular with snub nose guns), it makes perfect sense.

>effectiveness

Short barrels make .357 mag pretty pointless for what you have to put up with.

Great, the attention qhores are here to kill the thread

Here's your (you). Do you feel popular now?

>Here's your (you). Do you feel popular now?
No. Can I get another (you)?

Here you go fag

Attached: 20190109_184933.jpg (4128x2322, 2.3M)

Thanks user. Have a gun picture.

Attached: 1451126032280s.jpg (125x101, 2K)

anyone have dayquill and nyquill getting lit up in the convenience store using the buddy's body as cover?

Attached: realroberthours.webm (1280x720, 1.29M)

When's the last time you've seen a black cowboy?

ONLY two? Sheesh.

Haven't seen that one.

>Glock Inc

Thanks to you and thanks to OP cause now I learned today.

Attached: 1545849696424.gif (680x384, 230K)

>tfw nigga fires shots into the GROUND and the popos done smoke him anyway

Attached: 1546528842340.png (750x748, 749K)

Possessing and using in a violent crime are two very different charges.