What the fuck is the point? If I was going to shoot up a school I'd just saw that shit off

What the fuck is the point? If I was going to shoot up a school I'd just saw that shit off

Attached: 20190109_202112.jpg (3264x1836, 1.58M)

But that's against the law!

Because liberals and millennials are so sheltered they can't fathom doing something just because they can and want to.

Well to be fair they are a workaround gunfags thought up. Libshits thought the law would kill the AR47. Enjoy your cuckfin next they'll just go after the action itself

I fired one of these at the range. It actually makes the gun less safe because you can't get a proper grip or operate the safety with your thumb.

so law abiding citizens get fed up with the absurd amount of laws and give up on their guns, allowing daddy state to come and fuck you in one end with criminals fucking you in the other

What the fuck are those shits my nigger?

Attached: 1490138794266.jpg (655x527, 36K)

They’re called Nigger Grips(tm). Allows for bigger anal gapes for California residents.

And restricting silencers is literally anti-hearing protection. They know the least bit of fuck all about anything or care about saving lives or safety. They just want a disarmed populace.

>sawing off the cuckfin
>not hawking it on ebay to some other unfortunate soul, and using the proceeds to buy a normal grip and a six pack of beer.

you're not going to make it bruh

So they can sell it to you to take off

Sacfag? I got this same ad in the mail today too.

Wear ear pro you retard

This. I only ever picked up a fin-grip in order to slap it onto my Vector to get it outta the shop. Fuck, even the shop owners knew I was going to do it but wanted to verify I had a fin-grip to cover their own ass. The minute I got home with it, took off the fin-grip and was good to go. Didn't even bother with that shit when I built my AR.

Shhh CA DOJ might hear you

Sucks being a law abiding citizen in California...

>three same numbers
>three letter agencies

Attached: 1546730509010.png (2688x2688, 219K)

DOJ’s APPS team has a special computer that alerts them when somebody makes their AR non-California compliant. They’ll have a confiscation team at your door in less than an hour if you remove any of the safety components.

Living such a naive and sheltered life that you can't fathom the idea that people will just find ways to work around the law, if not disregard it entirely.

most Jow Forumsalifags have "featured" pistol grips ready to go in case of SHTF, all you need is a flat head/ball end hex wrench to replace them. And of course we all know NOBODY in cuckfornia who has guns have any 30 round magazines, it's not like they're surrounded by states on all sides that sell "high capacity" magazines

It's almost as if gun control doesn't work.

It's designed to hassle you and make your life a constant legal hazard. Mission accomplished. These people are not sheltered snowflakes. They are evil.

Attached: 1529553136359.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

You're probably a millennial

Woodland

Congrats, you debunked gun control