You lied to me k. You said only america had guns...

You lied to me k. You said only america had guns. Norway is 95% white average heigh is 6'2 and ar15 and large caliber guns like the .50 bmg are legal. Theres tons of videos of norway and guns. Specialy long range shooting with bushcraft hiking elements is extremely popular.

Attached: 056192b0e38626734f3880db1bb31407.jpg (640x640, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lifeinnorway.net/gun-ownership-in-norway/
amazon.com/Understanding-Mental-Retardation-Health-Sickness/dp/1578066476/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1547170018&sr=8-1&keywords=coping with mental retardation
vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/i/Kve22e/900-nordmenn-rammes-faar-tre-aar-paa-aa-bli-kvitt-disse-vaapnene
lovdata.no/dokument/SF/forskrift/2011-09-09-930
lovdata.no/dokument/LTI/lov/2018-04-20-7
stortinget.no/no/Saker-og-publikasjoner/Publikasjoner/Innstillinger/Stortinget/2017-2018/inns-201718-146l/?all=true
nrof.no/images/Marketing/Lokale sider/Østlandet/OSLO/Våpen/Dokument/2018/201801616-1_V2_Signert versjon.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go away sven no one wants to come save your country from swedes.

>only america had guns
If you actually thought that then you are a complete retard.

A lot of people actually do. This meme gets spouted alot in yt videos. Americans are pretty ignorant. Just like people didnt know that the majority of the black hawk down cast wasnt american. It mas mainly brits and aus.

The IPSC Rifle standard division world champion is a Norwegian. The open division world champion is a Finn, the same Finn who defeated Daniel Horner, America's greatest 3-gun shooter and rifle shooting champion.

Fpbp

Nigga. You cant even beat gunless mexicans from entering your country. I bet you also ironically eat tacos. Americans are not white and mostly manlets.

Norway also has one of the highest tax rates in the world. So unless you're pulling a mid six figure income, you couldn't afford guns.

Or more appropriately

Be american. Anything over 60k gets into the 25% tax bracket. On top of that pay gas tax per gallon. Plus purchase tax on any goods. Then state taxes. If you make over 150k yoy enter the 40% tax bracket. Not much of a difference. Since norways tax is 38% but includes healtcare. You still have to buy insurance on top of your regular taxes in america plus pay interest on a student loan. The more you know nigger. You live in a nigger state. Norway is a white ethnostate. Our taxes go to whites. Yours goes to niggers. Lel.

t. Butthurt.

Just helping trash find it's way to the right boards guy, don't shoot the messenger.

>Our taxes go to whites.
>be Norway
>be a part of the EU
>thinking your taxes only go to huwites
you might be a retard

56% hows the ER mate. Is it full of illegals. Youre literally the most cucked white country. Even sweden has less brown people than you. You also had a nigger president. No matter what you say fact is your country is worse. Ill enjoy raising my kids in our ethnostate while you worry if your daughters and sisters will fuck niggers in the near future. Lel.

Taller than you Bjorn

Hey don't pick on him, he just got internet access. Things are rough in New Somalia.

>Youre literally the most cucked white country.
Are you even aware of Europe?

Boy, I love my license free gun ownership, cheap ammo, cheap firearms, carrying daily. It's great. Shame about yurop giving away its rights. But that ain't my problem.

Enjoy becoming a Muslim state. Your women are.

What? You choose to ignore the fact that norway is mostly white like 95% white. Pic related is america. Theres more niggers living in america than the whole country of somalia. How does thjs make you feel. Also your less white than I am. Therefore subhuman.

Attached: Accenture-Overall-Ethnicity.png (421x656, 32K)

Norway is not all europe. I dont care what happens in spain or france or whatever. You probably have nigger neighbors closer to you in distance than I ever will.

Yeah you're that country that want's to put the muslim moon on your flag. Looks like a limp dick in northern europe right? Hey God speed buddy integration is tough but you seem like a fighter.

Europe is a continent. Not a country. American education. Im in norway a country. Try again goblino.

lifeinnorway.net/gun-ownership-in-norway/

>Norway has some of the strictest gun control laws around today. It is only possible to obtain permission to own a weapon by having officially documented a use for the gun with the local police and taken extensive training relevant to the intended use of the weapon. Generally, this falls into two categories: hunting and sports shooting.

FUCKING LOL

and somehow the US is more cucked?

>Europe will be non white in the future
>America is non white in the present

Attached: 1501197863351.png (900x506, 464K)

You put a muslim in the white house. And thats a good thing!

further in the article:

>Norway plans to ban semi-automatic firearms as of 2021. The ban would require current owners of semi-automatic weapons to hand them over to the government, as well as prohibiting future sales

more cucked than literally any state in the US.
Enjoy the EU's total annihilation of your countries values and customs.

The seething americans itt lol.

What if humanity forced worldwide racemixing and eliminated racial differences? How many generations would that take and would we stop hating each other over it or just be more fucked?

So is this the best the Finns could throw at us? Just one angry manlet spouting Jow Forums and Jow Forums memes. Shittiest raid of the year so far.

Attached: trump-take-the-guns-first-go-through-due-process-second-e1519882524664.png (640x368, 153K)

Yeah, a quote from Trump somehow is equal to or greater than your country banning an entire category of firearms.
You really got me on that one.

>If your theory is correct then we achieve world peace, if not then literal retards take over the earth and it ends in a matter of days
I'm fine with either result

Attached: 1522313521614.jpg (1080x1080, 58K)

>all this yuropoor cope
LMAO @ yurocucks, if butthurt was electricity you wouldn't need power plants.

Attached: A22F812F47E1457BA11D1ACDD7759591.jpg (960x540, 126K)

>post five threads a day crying about how much you hate america
>obsess over america constantly
>meanwhile most americans don't even know or care that whatever tiny irrelevant shithole you're from exists
>n-no ur seething!
Cope harder :^)

Were not allowed to shoot the setbacks, dont want to see jail time for taking care of some trash.

>Sentinelese conquer retard world
Yeah it’s a win-win

So what your saying is youre cucked and even tho youre white you fail as a race to hold positions of power to ensure youre existence. Yep youre cucked by choice.

Thats not gonna stop jamal from trying to impregnate your women will it.

What is the Hughes act. Brainlet.

It would then just become all about where ur from. continent, to country, to state, to County, to city down to what street you're from. that shitll never end.

Quick question little euro. The topic of this thread was weapons in some forgettable country in Europe. Now, is this on topic or off topic?

So mexico represents north america therefore the USA? Stop being a dumb nigger. Maybe then you wouldnt have to work hourly like a nigger and instead salary like a white man.

Fair. Maybe we’re just blessed with eternal conflict until first contact with aliens, at which point the conflict just gets more wild.

norway is alaska but smaller and has conscription.

Norway isn't part of the EU you retarded mutt

Norway different.
Much smarter than Anerican gun owner.
More skilled. Russia not mexico next door.
Healthcare system politics even the women are better.
just saying truth no need to be upset
maybe if you don’t buy into the agitation racket that pits the plebs against each other and realize that you’re part of one systemic death to maintain power structures through coersive economic means then you can focus on making America a country that doesn’t constantly search for rationalization regarding its gun policy. Its a business like any other fucking thing.

Its not only about been able, it’s how painful. I can get anything in South Africa that you can get in the US it just takes months to get the licenses for normal guns (handguns and manual rifles) and years for things like fully-automatics

you sound like a dumb ass
every American worth their citizenship learns how to or hired someone that will deferr and invest their pleb salary.
last year i paid equivalent to 15% tax
I cleared 250k
I’m a trader; normally contracts.
So you wanna buy into that rhetoric? fine by me. Thats why you think you pay too much. You never even bothered learning how the systemic you’re born into actually works.

Are you fucking retarded Norway isn't a part of the 4th reich

Our taxes dont fucking go exclusively to whites you fucking tangerudbakken tier samfunnsborger. We are forced to aid developing countries and the wholy shit trinity that is the baltics, poland and hungary to name a few with a percantage of out national budget.

Atleast have the common sense to google what you are preaching before you post anything.

once again, dont reproduce.

None of this is correct.
- Norway may be white, but norwegians will be a minority in oslo by 2022. (Stated by oslo police).
- Average height is 6'.
- It will take you a minimum of 2 years to obtain a ar15 and your are only allowed to use it for sporting purposes ie. no hunting or self defense.
- .50bmg and 50cal is not legal.

The gun laws are horrible, but norway is full of fudds thinking norwegians are a master race with "common sense laws".

Dont you think there is a gas tax in norway???
Do you realize how heavily taxed every good is? Everything that is fun in Norway has atleast 50+ tax.

EOS is basically the same though.

There is no 40% income tax bracket in the US.

>Norway isn't a part of the 4th reich

They are a de facto member.

Attached: bf8894ff.jpg (768x768, 45K)

And the norwegian fudds dont even complain.
They are so closed minded that they dont realize that the politicians are trying to ban all guns, but they are doing it slowly but surely.

A basic $500 AR-15 will cost around $3000 in Norway. And you will also have have to participate in classes and be a member for 2 years before being allowed to purchase you own rifle. The rifle can also only be used for competition/ training. Even though you can use the same caliber and mechanism (semi auto) for hunting. But you are only allowed to use a few select rifles for hunting.

The politics in Norway is very left leaning, so dont be suprised when this happens to Norway as well.

>mostly manlets
Found the angry lanklet.

Attached: 05B7A5AC-DB84-4017-BCE7-D421E1F1C4A0.jpg (400x337, 42K)

Why couldn't you choose a country that isn't full of beta males afraid of guns you could've chose Switzerland which has better gun laws than pretty much the rest of the world

shareblue is making a push

.50bmg is illegal by name in the weapon law.
.338 is fine though.
You are still an idiot.

I make roughly 90k dollarinos a year working as a grunt in a pharmaceutical warehouse, and i go to college full time as well because i want to. i pay roughly 35% tax, but it's okay, we have the highest HDI rating in the world.

we're not part of the EU you spastic. YOU might be a retard, or a troll.

They are looking in to banning semi automatics that were built from a platform or gun that was full-auto to begin with.
Pure civillian semi autos are fine.
Full autos are legal if you can document a need for it.

Career soldiers can own really fun guns if they want to, but they have to sell it once they quit or retire.

Git gud, scrub

no, there is an O in there, EOS is not the same as EU.

Because we don't have guns to defend ourselves, but to shoot on ranges, and to hunt.
We have never had the need to, or right to defend ourselves with guns.
Norway is basically Alaska with infrastucture and healthcare.

Attached: idiots.jpg (998x562, 55K)

Can't have semi autos so why bother?

t. Moving to Norway next year

Also can't carry under any circumstances. Pistols must be transported locked, Unloaded, sometimes disassembled. All guns must be stored in a way where they are non-functional such as with the bolt locked up in a separate safe. You're limited to the amount and type of ammo you can have in your possession and it also must be stored separately from the guns and securely. To even own a pistol you have to be a part of a pistol club which is expensive on it's own, then you'll need a sport shooting licence which also allows you to have semi auto (basically just .22s though, all "military" style rifles including SKSs are 100% banned) but those are so expensive that you have to be a fucking oil tycoon to get one so they're de facto illegal.

>They are looking in to banning semi automatics that were built from a platform or gun that was full-auto to begin with.
What does this mean tho?

ARs are probably gone, unless you can document a need for it.
VEPRs are probably gone, unless you can document a need for it.
MINI 14 will be banned because Breivik used one, they'll make up a reason if they have to.
Semi auto .22 guns are probably fine

HOWEVER, no ban has been proposed to or passed through parliament.

And the government increased the amount of guns you can have without having to document a need from 5 to 7.

>we're not part of the EU you spastic. YOU might be a retard, or a troll.
yes. you are, you fucking moron.

Dear Retard.

Please see attached picture from the official EU websites, where they inform the public of which countries are current members of the EU.
Please note that this list goes in alphabetical order, and Norway is neither before, or after the Netherlands.
Please note that Norway is not in the list at all.

I will attach a link to a website that sells books.
Please have your guardian order it for you.
Books are many pages of text, bound together.
There is something particularly funny about this one though.
Those that need to read it, are unable to comprehend it.
I strongly advise you to eat it, as it will lead to strong discomfort, and constipation, and you wouldn't retain much of the information anyway.
When you are lying in the fetal position in pain on the floor of the public restroom you call home, trying to push out that ball of paper, glue and cardboard from your anus, you will know how much pain other people experience when they have to talk to you.
You may argue that you could eat any book, i just thought it would be fitting.

amazon.com/Understanding-Mental-Retardation-Health-Sickness/dp/1578066476/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1547170018&sr=8-1&keywords=coping with mental retardation

Best wishes, user

Attached: Kisadaycarecenterforretards.png (1536x1079, 107K)

.50 BMG (12.7×99mm NATO) is not legal in Norway. You can own calibers below that, but that's it. Oh, and you can forget about hunting using semi-auto rifles after July 22nd 2011.

t. Norwegian

We already said that, read the thread.
There are lots of legal semi automatic guns, like the sl-6
The mini 14 is illegal for hunting, not for sport-shooting.

vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/i/Kve22e/900-nordmenn-rammes-faar-tre-aar-paa-aa-bli-kvitt-disse-vaapnene

"– Plombere det og levere det inn, eller forsok å selge det til sportsskyttermiljoet eller til land i utlandet som tillater denne typen våpen, sier Frolich."

>Or try to sell it to the sport-shooting community or to foreign countries that allow this kind of firearm said Frolich.

Since you are being a spastic about this, i'll cite the current law law.

Approved semiautomatic rifles for practice- and competition shooting.:
1. Colt AR-15 H-bar/Sporter produsert etter 1986,
2. SIG SG 550 SP,
3. Steyr AUG sivil modell,
4. Valmet M76/78A2,
5. Galil AR,
6. HK-94,
7. Bushmaster mod. XM15,
8. Olympic Arms AR-15 H-bar,
9. Heckler & Koch modell SL 8,
10. DPMS Panther Bull 24/DPMS Panther Bull 24 Spesial (inkl. «Southpaw» mod),
11. Oberland Arms (OA) 15,
12. Izhmash Saiga sport 520,
13. Izhmash Saiga sport 555,
14. Tiger mod 03,
15. DPMS Panther mod LR-308 (inkl «Southpaw» mod),
16. Armalite AR 10,
17. Armalite AR 10T,
18. Arsenal SAR-M1,
19. Heckler & Koch MR 223,
20. Heckler & Koch MR 308,
21. JP Enterprise CTR-02,
22. Armalite M 15,
23. STAG 15,
24. Smith & Wesson M&P-15,
25. Benelli MR 1,
26. JP Enterprises LRP-07.
27. Johnson mod 1941,
28. Ljungman mod AG 42,
29. Tokarev mod SVT 38,
30. Gewehr G-43/K43.

exceptions are as follows as defined in the firearmslaw 2018

3. halvautomatiske rifler som opphavleg er konstruerte for heilautomatisk funksjon eller for militæret eller politiet,
This roughly translates to semiautomatic rifles originally made for full-auto or for military or police use
4. skytevåpen som vanlegvis vert bruka som krigsvåpen,
Firearms usually used as for war.

And now, the list of semiautomatic guns allowed for hunting, as defined in:

1. Winchester M/100,
2. Browning BAR (med unntak av Browning BAR M/1918),
3. Remington Modell four,
4. Remington modell 7400,
5. Remington 742 Woodmaster,
6. Ruger mini 14,
7. Ruger mini 30,
8. Heckler & Koch modell 2000,
9. Marlin modell 45,
10. Marlin modell 9 camp carabine,
11. Valmet Petra,
12. Valmet Hunter,
13. Voere modell 2185,
14. Vepr Super,
15. Vepr Pioneer,
16. Vepr Hunter,
17. Benelli Argo,
18. Sauer mod 303,
19. Carl Gustav 2000 light/Carl Gustav 2000 Classic Vapen,
20. Merkel SR 1,
21. Remington 750, og
22. Heckler & Koch modell 770.
23. Garand mod M 1,
24. Garand mod M 1 C,
25. Garand mod M 1 D,
26. Mauser mod G-41,
27. Walther mod G-41.

I am well aware of the laws restricting the Mini-14, as I own one of those myself. Also I don't care enough to read an entire thread just to post my literal two sentences.

You can forget about any of those competition rifles unless you have a minimum of 2 years of documented activity in either DSSN or NROF.

Attached: 2018-04-16 19.25.18.jpg (3264x2448, 1.34M)

You can get a browning BAR for hunting right after the hunting test.
You are wrong, and i'm tired of arguing with you.
I'm going to bed.
Also; that's one gay tacticool mini14.
Get a Tikka T3 instead of violating that poor gun you army reject.

>You lied to me k.
>Believing k
Are you retarded?

YouTube is trash, you blithering idiot.

Who is arguing? Of the two of us I am the only one that actually owns firearms. I'm a competition shooter.

lovdata.no/dokument/LTI/lov/2018-04-20-7

stortinget.no/no/Saker-og-publikasjoner/Publikasjoner/Innstillinger/Stortinget/2017-2018/inns-201718-146l/?all=true

nrof.no/images/Marketing/Lokale sider/Østlandet/OSLO/Våpen/Dokument/2018/201801616-1_V2_Signert versjon.pdf

Now would you kindly piss off, you noguns Leftist? I swear to god autists such as yourself is ruining this forum.

I am pretty far right, just left of FRP, and i was in the army.
If it was up to me, MG's would be legal.
I am also a hunter.

>Oh, and you can forget about hunting using semi-auto rifles after July 22nd 2011.

False, as we have discussed.

They have guns, but they truly don't have guns.

>I'm a competition shooter.

You're retarded.

Even places with very strict gun control like Ireland have higher ownership levels than half the US states. I've always though the over emphasis on the USA was because their enemies like China and Russia are very keen to disarm the US population If you are American and don't own a gun, go buy one and a pack of ammunition tomorrow, even bolt action 22

>Who is arguing? Of the two of us I am the only one that actually owns firearms. I'm a competition shooter.

So you mean something that actually matters with good high level international competition like 3P or biatholon or F-Class or some crappy larp where you jog around with a 9mm semi going hut hut

"Full autos are legal if you can document a need for it."

This simply is not true. The only valid criteria for guns in Norway is either hunting or competition, and neither of those tolerate full auto.

"We have never had the need to, or right to defend ourselves with guns." I guess you are forgetting WW2?

The purpose of having a armed public is not only to defend yourself from your neighbor but from a foreign invasion as well as your own goverment.

And what do they do when accosted in the street?

>Anonymous 01/11/19(Fri)02:38:27 No.40248
Norway has approved over 70% of all EU directives and are a part of EOS. We might not be a member per se, but we are basically a EU country.

>le who is most cucked derailment
Stop it. Norway has decent gun laws, and most of all, a very good shooter community.

Our taxes goes to babysitting 3rd worlders. Public services are all fucked, so everyone pays for private insurance, healthcare and school anyway.

t. Norwegian

Attached: 1539108645310.jpg (750x920, 188K)

maximum tax bracket is 37%

Did Jamal bully you on the way to work today Nordcuck?

>You said only america had guns
Things nobody ever said but anti-gun activists in the lying media

Tfw simple test allows me to own full autos
It's good to be disarmed nation

Sub $2.00/gallon of gas right now. Stay mad europoors.

real talk though, are combat boots a meme? seems like every time i see a picture of operators they're wearing sketchers or some shit

>ywn own a lmg

Attached: 1383947196923.jpg (1275x952, 516K)

We dont have decent gun laws in norway. Way to many rules and regulations based on feelings and not facts. Just like the rest of the norwegian laws.

Includes very basic health care though, with a substantial waiting line for manye treatments. It took me over 3 months just to can an MR scan in Oslo. Of course I could do it privatly in a day, but when the average citizen pays around 10 000usd a year in taxes for "free health care" I am not going to pay for private health care as well. Obiously I would prefer to opt out of the "free" one, but this is not possible.

>We have never had the need to, or right to defend ourselves with guns.
>Norway is basically Alaska with infrastucture and healthcare.

Attached: Fragezeichenmädchen.jpg (500x500, 109K)

There's about one million guns here and that's just the registered ones. Like fuck you need a large income to get one. Oh, and we don't need to use personal money on healthcare. None of us.

You worry about your relatives fucking niggers? That's awful.

Extensive training? No. My pistol license took a couple of course evenings plus showing up at the range a few times. My shotguns and rifles required no training at all, just a proof of age and a clean police record. Is that harsher than in the US?

Yeah right. Like Trump would force his children to marry black people? I mean, fantasy scenario and all, but that one is just weird.

Humanity might possibly become one single race at some point. But only after all but one race have been exterminated, and China are not quite that cruel. Besides, whose future technology would be left to copy then?