What would Jow Forums deem a reasonable price to buy this for?

What would Jow Forums deem a reasonable price to buy this for?

-Anderson arms manufacturing upper and lower
-Barrel stamped 5.56
-Burris AR 332 3x lighted reticule optic
-Fastfire 2 red dot sight
-1 40 round mag
-5 30 round mags (mostly pmags)
-500 FMJ rounds
-300 green tip rounds
-Has had less then 1,000 rounds through it
-Misc parts
-AR wrench tool thingy

Attached: Screenshot_20190110-012212_Gallery.jpg (2220x1080, 1.84M)

>Anderson

$300.

The Burris sight is worth that alone

Maybe 500 at most but you're lucky to get 450. It's not a name brand AR, and the market is absolutely saturated right now with dirt cheap ARs.

not more than 500 what is on the gun doesn't matter unless it is really good name brand stuff like KAC trijcon aimpoint so on

True... I paid more for the two optics then I did for all the AR parts. Was hoping that including two optics and all the ammo would bring in a higher price. Theres a gun show in Indianapolis this weekend so I'll prolly just walk round with a for sale sign and see what offers I get but I imagine theyll be pretty low ball from past experiences there

Burris is name brand to me lol

>nameless barrel
Bear creek: $75ish
>andershit upper lower
$100
>random was everything
Idk
>Burris
Okay
>no fsb, no rear sight, literally nothing
>800 round
>300 meme rounds
$300 for the ammo

Idk, $500ish would be retail for the optics and ammo plus a free rifle. Sell the rifle for $250 at a pawn shop.

So, it's an Anderson, one 40/five 30 round mags, 500 FMJ, 300 greentip, less than 1k rounds. With a Burris. I don't know much about Burris, except it has a reputation for being Chinese garbage sold on Amazon.

I did some off screen calculations, for everything listed? I would offer around $650, and see where it goes from there. It is used. I would be willing to a little bit higher though.

I would pay no more than $500

you seem to not get it. burris is shit tier named gear no one is clamoring for it sorry. you cant get what you have in an AR they are not worth much unless you have a colt or fn or dd

Yeah, and you'd have to pay me to touch that rifle.

Not get what? Obviously no one can sell any firearm for what they put into it. Burris optics worked perfectly fine for many years for me. I'm not going to war so I never saw the need to drop a testicule to get an eotech or trijy. I honestly had no clue what I could get out of it, sounds like I'll be pretty happy if I can get 500

What's wrong with it? Lmao, it was my first ever build.

Literally everything. I'm not even an /arg/ guccifuck but jesus christ. You built the geo metro of AR15s.

-First ever build
-First ever experience with AR's
-Not a richfag
I think it turned out alright for what I wanted. Something cheap to plink around with that I could put together myself. She may not be the prettiest but she puts out

>sounds like I'll be pretty happy if I can get 500
If you have all of the receipts, take how much you've paid for everything, and subtract 30% from it. This should be your initial offer. And state that you're willing to negotiate. I don't buy used guns, but I don't want you to get lowballed either. It might take longer, but you'll probably get more money by selling the contents individually.

Selling it in pieces may be a good idea. I'll have to feel out selling it all together then prolly go piece by piece if I dont get any takers

>I'm not even an /arg/ guccifuck
[x] Doubt

not get that ARs don't keep their value they are worse that a car. Like said add everything up and subtract 30% start there and someone will take it but you would do better selling everything separately

it is a cool gun but as far as selling it sucks but no one will ever pay more for it than you did.

This...

Attached: 1546309276987.jpg (800x1019, 481K)

Asl?

Attached: 1543342445846.jpg (1600x955, 1.4M)

cringe

I'd pay for the mags and ammo.I wouldn't even accept the rest as gift, it'd take up space and not even worth trying to sell.

Hold onto it until the next awb panic, then sell it

>Anderson
>Burris
>fast fire
You would have to pay me to take it

You would be better off trying to trade it. I agree, $500 would be a fair price. Its a buyers market