Spooky shit

Cuckit thinks this is a Delta oper8r competing in a shooting comp in NC last year. What does Jow Forums think?

Attached: evpnbf84fg921.jpg (1242x1239, 403K)

whats wrong with his bicep?

Do you guys not dress in your kit to go shoot in competitions/range days?

>when gearqueers+ARG get together
He's larp and his gun lost a ton of value recently. If he was delta he wouldn't be showing up to the competitive shoot dressed like that. He has his own ranges at base.

Lol shooting comps are worse then Queersofting

Not for shooting with your own guns?

Delta larp

Apparently he had a "Delta commemorative shirt on" so he as to be Delta combined with that Geissele right?
Fucking cuckit man
To be fair Delta did compete in comps in the past and this larping faggot is more high speed low drag then your faggot ass will ever be, even if he's not Delta
OPSEC you silly goose

Attached: u80xoqdnxwz11.jpg (951x955, 209K)

You don't know shit lol
>Meanwhile all sorts of jsoc , Delta , rangers , etc , use airsoft regularly .

Even if he was actually delta, just let him have fun and move on. They are people after all.

>Lol
See above
>Oper8rs totally airsoft guise
No they don't, and if you can find one legitimate source of a active duty spooks using fucking airsoft guns and not Sim for training I'll eat my fucking hat

>Just let him have his fun and move on
wheredoyouthinkyouare.tiff

Dumbass wannabe soldierboi injected acid into his arm. Are all the other "soldiers" retarded junkies like him?

>Implying acid injection doesn't make you even stronger
It's like you've never oper9'd before

Meanwhile im sitting at Anaconda and the place is literally covered in pellets . Don't worry about what Anaconda is ,your civilian ass will never see a training facility
>What's cheep and great for training ...plastic...
Love when you civilians pretend to be so smart .

>injecting acid
>not placing blotter paper directly in anus
It's like you don't even want to trip balls

Also use paintball regularly , lol you actually think Sim rounds are Gubment Frugil friendly ?
>Make sure to get out of your chair once in awhile or you'll get soars ya fat slag

>Ignoring the question
>Larping military
>Not posting pics to prove anything about yourself
>Reddit green texting like a newfag
>Still pushing some retarded airsoft meme
This is your everyday autism, this is weapons grade autism
Git and stay git child, post any sort of proof or facts and shut me up or you're just another larping nigger

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 41K)

Big whoop fag, have fun dying for another country

>Thinking that spooks have to abide by any sort of budget constraints that conscripts do
Go be an boot somewhere else, the adults are talking

Hahaha I win
>Your Jow Forums pride is as profound as your numerous soars

Attached: 4ac.gif (488x276, 657K)

Definitely CAG and so am I.

Attached: hoot.jpg (603x450, 64K)

This. Boof or bust. Only way to take it.

Lol thinking spooks don't have to do grunt tier shit .
>Noserv wannabe queerperator detected .

Hu ?
I die for the highest bidder dumbfag
>You beleives in countries ROFL human life in all it's fascits is worthless , none of this matters .
Meanwhile I have a master's that was free and get a little sheckles everymonth .
And you do what range trap?

>Larping as PMC
>Approximately 12 years old
Wew lad it just keeps getting better and better

>Keeps changing the goal posts of his argument
It must be hard to be this retarded

I work for a living at a comfortable desk job, own a house, multiple offroad vehicles, go to the gym and go outdoors every weekend having fun shooting with the wife or go hiking several miles out and camp. I'm sorry you're contracted for frivolous labor and your life is valueless and as such easily replaceable by the next idiot who joins. You're a funny little guy though, pretending to be someone you're not.

I do I love getting to wear my shit. If anyone asks I show them it is only the poor fags that care enough to post shit like this. I go in combat pants chest rig or PC with my helmet all the time. I don't care what people say I am having fun and I am too fit for people to talk shit to.

>I am too fit for people to talk shit to.
My one weakness: my fat ass

I bet people would still not say anything to you. I love wearing my gear and could care less how others feel about it. I only said the fit thing because I think that is why no one tries the stolen valor shit with me. I only once been asked by a Army vet if I served I told him the truth and we talked about my gear and he tried some of it on and shot my gun and I shot his we became range friends that was it.

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

how can cannon fodder for Israel recover?

He looks like any generic instagramperator. Seriously the whole set up.
Persec because he's an OpeRaToR

I'd look at him and laugh.

How often do you hype your own posts ?
>Gaping range trap detected

Yeah, a little secret I've learned about people is that no one likes the fats. Not even other fats. They get picked on and judged for everything and it's exactly the way it should be.

>Range trap
A-are those actually a thing?

Attached: 0CE9D50E-CCC4-4416-A757-7F1C9BCDEBFF.png (1280x937, 581K)

Yes. Ask GarandThumb about his experience.

yes
t. range trap

>OPSEC you silly goose

You mean PERSEC, right?

Post boipussi

you can't afford that :^*

No because persec is self moderation, he did not take the picture and assumingly didn't post it.

Try me faggot oWo

Get off his dick either way

I wouldn't know I never been fat. I just think he could get away with wearing LARP gear to the range. I do it every time I go and never heard a word about it even from my friends I go with.

I wear jeans and a t shirt if that counts?

"Stop doing things that you enjoy!"

>lost a ton of value recently
QQ bitch nigga.

>If he was delta he wouldn't be showing up to the competitive shoot dressed like that. He has his own ranges at base.
SF types often do go to outside competitions. A lot of current and former guys talk about it, actually. The ones that really get into the shooting aspect of the culture tend to spend their weekends at the range and hitting all the local competitions. You can even see how comp shooting trends are bleeding over into military with the adoption of slim handguards, extended basepads, magwells, etc.. But this is nothing new. Delta guys used to hit up ISPC and whatnot with their tricked out 1911's back in the 90's all the time.

Attached: 183312pp6666tar60temfc.jpg (1023x663, 240K)

o w o

He is, there are only 4 dudes with tan anodized 416s of which none were at the competition and additionally there was also a guy with an tan anodized 14.5 416 of which there are zero civilian clones and also none of said clones have fun switches. Like operators shoot in competition regularly, Pat Mac and Larry Vickers are bffs with Rob Leatham because not only did they compete together but Rob also went and taught pistol shooting to the unit back when he was in his prime. Pic related another delta guy from the same event

Attached: 8163DEFC-CFBA-436E-848E-982B82734790.jpg (720x960, 86K)

>t. reddit cuck that doesn't know shit about shit
I don't think you understand how many larpers with money there are

He can't be SOF, he hasn't got a pixelated face

you wanna know how i know your not nor have you ever been mil?

>tfw range is packed with group using clones of their service weapons

Looks a bit like former UFC fighter and former Spec Ops guy Tim Kennedy?

Attached: Tim-Kennedy_CAA-Speakers_Image.jpg (1000x1000, 118K)

Outside of FSGA/HAAF, I've shot two gun with Rangers before. It's not outside of the realm of possibility

tattoos are blurred

This match near exit 157 on I-85?

Hasn’t rendered in yet

honestly I wouldn't be surprised. the dude who owns my local gun range talks about the sof guys all the time. he loves that they just kind of hang out and then disappear for a while and then show up again.
they also frequent the ranges gun matches from time to time.
also considering the fact I live in NC, it makes since to me cause with Fort Bragg, the Robin Sage shit and the fact that I've met multiple ex delta retirees.
also SOF trainees are retarded.

My team at hurlburt field used to go stomp at airshit as a morale thing like every other week. It was pretty fun.

fuck you guys

>I have a master's that was free
inb4 masters in international relations, literally worse than gender studies

Yeah that's pretty much my designation at my range among my friends. Thank god I kinda pass or the boomer fudds would act like autists around me just like everyone on this board when the topic comes up. Instead they are all super nice to me because of how rare it is to see a chick be knowledgeable and good with guns.

Attached: 1534469837201.jpg (1168x2048, 356K)

JPC = 3rd Group

Delta Bros all look the same. You have to be able to hike 12 miles in rough terrain with full battle rattle... and still be capable of fighting at the end of that hike.

This basic requirement churns out people with the exact same body type.

Possible Delta, new generation of Operators incoming.

>implying that one who buys gear doesnt use it in a composition or when shooting
fucking faggot

Maybe. The gear checks out (JPC 2.0, Geiselle 416 and tricked out Glocks are all things CAG are known to use, at least as of 2016), but considering how particular some of those /gq/ faggots get about gear, it could just be a larper that has access to select fire kit, like a LEO or FFL. Without doxing the guy theres no way to truly know for sure, but its entirely possible hes legit.