Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: 1504890661174.jpg (533x800, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/4832762/impaired-driving-canada-breath-samples/?utm_medium=Facebook&utm_source=GlobalNews
cbc.ca/news/politics/armed-forces-women-recruiting-1.4691356
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for alice

Attached: 18580304_127534641148484_7466157842110611456_n.jpg (1080x1349, 168K)

literally who

Daily reminder the police can come into your home anytime they want
globalnews.ca/news/4832762/impaired-driving-canada-breath-samples/?utm_medium=Facebook&utm_source=GlobalNews

Attached: Screenshot_20190110-125051_Facebook.jpg (1078x801, 281K)

It just hasn't been challenged yet, and when it is it'll be deemed unconstitutional

tfw XCR-Ls in 5.56 are all out of stock

Attached: 1538526941499.jpg (1242x1241, 100K)

>wanting to buy an xcr
>wanting to buy an xcr in 5.56
wew

Why do women think those stupid ass shorts look good

what's the justification for "at home" tests. Maybe for dipshits out on probation that would make sense, but everybody?

Boys, I need some advice.
I've got a guy who's offering to sell his Israeli FAL. I'm aware the FAL/SLR is prohibited in Canada, however, he's got paperwork that classifies it as restricted. Is there a certain grandfathering precedence here that I can have to support registering it if I get it?

Imports are going to be delayed because of the shutdown, too.

Sounds fishy. Don't.

Can they actually enter the home or do you be an idiot and let them in?

>Still an FAL
>Paperwork that declares it being Restricted
Big doubt my dude.

He got it a long time ago, so it's probably grandfather'd as he's got prohibited. I can't recall if it's 12.5, but I guess having that class is the only way to buy/sell those kinda guns. Sucks.

I thought the Govt shutdown only affected exporters like IRG and Asstech. Do you mean to say that everything is cut? Why the fuck hasn't any store said anything then? PANIC BUY WHEN?

Attached: 1503732616063.png (811x767, 413K)

For anything under ITAR, it needs approval.

Attached: ITAR Exemptions.png (580x228, 100K)

you refusing to let them in is probable cause

places like brownells have blanket permits for parts that last x amount of time so it is still possible to get parts, assembled rifles are not going to get permits tho

Attached: GET A WARRANT YOU FAT FUCK.png (275x183, 3K)

never heard of such a thing, i doubt there is paperwork that makes it restricted

umm why won't you let us in? it's obvious you're up to no good, which is probable cause

I'm thinking of enlisting in the military. Anyone here got advice for what branch I should look into, specific jobs/programs/whatever? I'm kind of interested in the navy but I admittedly haven't done much research.

Attached: 1545617880989.jpg (679x960, 58K)

i guess the theory is if a drunk driver gets reported and then makes it home they can still charge him for driving drunk. i refuse to believe they didn't think about the possibility for abuse and erosion of our rights though, this is some straight up autistic bullshit.

>Implying I won't legally buttfuck you if you cross me

Because you could drive drunk. Or could have driven drunk.

Go into something that has value in the work force after. Engineer, for instance.

who cares? they won't pay out a settlement, they never do, this isn't america

you'll just end up wasting a fuckload of money on legal fees to clear your name and you might get an apology, there is literally no incentive for them to follow the law

>implying they wont just drop the case after it gets to court and you've already been fucked and spent thousands of dollars

i wouldn't pay $2k+ for a rifle made by a tiny company with a bad reputation

The threat of a lawsuit alone can wreck your career. Ask me how I know. :)

how do you know?

every article i've ever read about people being wrongly charged by cops never ends up with them getting a pay out or even their fees paid for

You cannot sue the rcmp or crown.

you can if you're wrongly convicted, but that's about all i've ever seen

Because two people are no longer cops. :)
Also, look up "Malicious prosecution".

yes you can, rcmp officers can be sued for a bunch of reasons.

>in this one circumstance it didn't turn out how it does 99% of the time
whats your fucking point buddy?

story time?

Yes you can, it's called the Federal Court of Canada.

Nope, sorry.
The point is NO STEP.

Attached: Canadian Gadsden.jpg (1920x1080, 200K)

You won't win though unless you have retarded amounts of time and money. Even if you have a strong case the second you start winning the crown will just drop the case so it doesn't set a precedent.

You know how they like to throw every fucking charge they can at you and then offer you a plea bargain? Even THAT can be used as evidence in a malicious prosecution case in Canada.

the crown dropping the case doesn't mean you can't sue the officers.

So you just say some vague shit and won't back any of it up? What kind of faggot just tells vague lies on Jow Forums

>Plz dox urself
No.

Nice excuse, you could easily give some basic information that wouldn't dox you, but you're a lying faggot so you won't do that

>he's got paperwork that classifies it as restricted
ask to see the paperwork, then post it here. I'm curious

what's the minimum amount for a stockpile?

Attached: Capture.png (601x396, 67K)

a 1000 round reserve you don't touch for every caliber you shoot

>Chinkshit

>poorfag can't afford a $999 not-AK

Attached: T81.jpg (4027x2266, 3.4M)

Why not? It's gonna be as shit as your run-of-the-mill SKS and it looks neater. Considering where SKS prices are going this is fine

>minimum amount
No such thing

Fuck off Ottowa jew

because they do
>those legs, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>you refusing to let them in is probable cause
so what am i supposed to do? pretend i'm not home?

I mean, I already have an SKS. It does just fine. The novelty of a type 81 just doesn't cut it

this is because drunk drivers would drive all the way home, lock the door, and demand a warrant for the cops to enter the house while they sobered up.

Source ?

>I'm thinking of enlisting in the military
why? you want to pick up the slack for the 50% women and trannies the gov is mandating be accepted? the mil used to get you respect, now it's just about the same as working in a leftist uni.

Neat, is that Tenda?
>what's the minimum amount for a stockpile?
Depends, whats the tensile strength of your floor?

So guys, what available for .50 BMG rifles these days?I was wanting to get a DA 50 but it dosent look like they are going ti be getting more any time soon.

Have you even read the article? You can get a dui even after you get home THEN start drinking

buddies dad did it when we were in grade school.
on the one hand the kid was a bullshitter, on the other hand i heard it from a second friend who he told in confidence, the dad was that type of guy, and they had a lawyer in the family so he would've known he could get away with it.

Wolverine carries Noreen ULR, Barrett Model 99, and AX50. They had GM-6 Lynx a few years back so they could probably get more if you have the money.

>Have you even read the article? You can get a dui even after you get home THEN start drinking
I said people would do that in the past, not under the new law. the thing with my friend's dad would've been 10-15 years ago.

Like would they run from the cops then go home and lock the doors ?

The obvious answer to this is to always answer the door beer in hand. As soon as you drink in front of the officer any breathalyzer result is meaningless since legal drinking had occurred. You guys never heard of a DUI bottle?

Not even close.
To neither being from Ottawa (which I'm impressed you managed to misspell) or being Jewish.
I could see it happening... I remember getting a lift from one my friend's Dad and he was drinking a Tremblay the whole time. Thankfully, it was before noon, so he hadn't gotten that far into his daily 28 pack by then...

>Like would they run from the cops then go home and lock the doors ?
Exactly. This is probably why they changed the law. Before, if you got home and locked the door they would need a warrant to get in.

>drive home from work
>sit down watch tv
>people kick door down
>shiotbthem

Oh it was police coming to test my BAC

Yep. My uncle was a cop and had this pulled on him twice before he retired. At least one time they had a 911 caller follow a guy home while the operator directed the nearest cop to the caller. The suspect managed to get home about 30 seconds before the cops arrived behind him and when they got to the door he was chugging whatever drink was nearest to him and claimed it was his first. They got a breath test out of him and using circumstantial evidence they determined that he had drank a fuckton more than what was in any of the open and empty containers they found and couldn't have been that drunk without having drank way more during the established period of time.

>Police officer arrests you without any probable cause
>"Oh shit, he has a firearm license!"
>Search of entire house
>Drawers completely removed
>Everything just tossed about on the floor
>3 day job to clean
>Spend long hours, naked and alone in a cell before they let you talk to anyone
>Prosecutor throws any charge he thinks he can BS to a judge
>None of it makes any sense
>The guy doesn't know basic firearm terminology
>Spaghetti everywhere
>Firearm community laughing about it for weeks
>Offers you a plea bargain:
>You go to prison for just a few months
>You lose your firearm license
>Fuck that!
>Fight the charges tooth and nail
>Now you have to rely on crowdfunding your defense
>Two years fighting in court
>It took tens of thousands
>"Uh, we'd like to drop all charges"
>No legal precedent made
>Nobody remembers user v. Canada except gun/legal nerds
>Epilogue:
>You sue their asses and win big

Is it really that bad or am I just getting meme'd on?

Speaking of this, is Stanley ever allowed to own firearms again? Or that farmer in okotoks who hit some prairie nigger breaking into his truck with a richochet?

Yeah why would you want to do that, especially since you make minimum of 60k a year after 4 years with a grade 10 education. There is a lot of bullshit though.

He might have paperwork showing it as restricted, but that paperwork also might be from the early 90's or even earlier. In the mid or late 90's it would have been switched over to the applicable prohib class and generally a new certificate would have been issued. Maybe it slipped through the cracks, or he's just trying to slang it with the restricted certificate and leave you with the problem, retardedly not realizing his name will be on the registration for it.
Unless he's immediate family there's no way you can take possession of it.
The fact you used legal terminology from another country means you totally read that from a reputable source and aren't just pulling terms you've heard on TV out of your ass.

cbc.ca/news/politics/armed-forces-women-recruiting-1.4691356
>New statistics also show efforts to bring in more Indigenous, visible minority recruits failing
>The stated intention of Chief of the Defence Staff Gen. Jonathan Vance was to have women make up 25 per cent of the Armed Forces by 2025-26.
>As of the end of April, women made up only 15.4 per cent of both the combined regular and reserve forces.

Why the fuck would you want to join the military if you might have a women in your unit who totally fucks up unit cohesion because she can't pull her weight and everyone wants to fuck her?

MA'AM YES MA'AM
Are you ready to take orders from a women?

The military is supposed to be a masculine institution, nobody is going to respect you because you get yelled at and told what to do by mommy in uniform.

As a side note, being this sexist will prevent you from joining the military.

Question:
Why don't we just have an all-female part of the military?

ummm, user. Why are you asking such a problematic question?

>As a side note, being this sexist will prevent you from joining the military.

user if you want to be bossed around by a women just hire a dom, don't make a career out of it.

But seriously: Wouldn't everyone be happier?
Women leading women.

no. its about 'dragging everyone/everything down' not 'equality' or whatever they want.

Any word on C-71? I was looking for a coming into force date but coulnd't find one.

I'm in the Forces and I have female and male officers above me and there is no difference. There are more per captia problematic male workers than female workers. I don't know what makes you want to project your insecurities over the internet so profusely. Did your mother not love you? Do girls say no to you? Perhaps you should seek therapy.

A tech trade in the Air Force is probably one of the better options currently, but the navy isn't a totally horrible choice either if that's what your heart is set on. It all depends on what you hope to accomplish. Do you want a job that's transferable to civilian life? Do you want to travel the world and maybe blow shit up? Do you want to make 70k a year sitting on your ass all day continuously fucking up some poor soul's paperwork?

Also don't listen to the faggots droning on about "muh women and minorities shitting everything up"- it's not anywhere near as prevalent as some make it out to be. All of the women I've worked with have been extremely competent and professional, the ones that bitch and moan or preach to the SJW crowd wash out in basic or are confined to trades where it's impossible for them to hinder operational effectiveness.

>I'm in the Forces and I have female and male officers above me and there is no difference.

Holy shit do we have a girl on Jow Forumsanada gen?

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x300, 9K)

I think he is laying low due to every native with a chip on his shoulder wanting to kill him. For all we know he could of sold the farm and moved south to the US.

I think after beating a 1st degree murder charge for defending your life, property, and family, owning firearms in Canada would be the least of my concerns because I wouldn't be in Canada anymore.

>wanted to go shooting tomorrow
>forecast says -20s
This is why we can't have nice things

Attached: 1544827166582.jpg (588x588, 42K)

>not shooting at -40 to make sure your guns work when shtf mid winter

Feels good

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-10-19-37-19~2.png (1419x1093, 94K)

Everyone knows you're lying, you white knight piece of shit. Nobody wants to work in an office full of women, ESPECIALLY OTHER WOMEN. If you ever talked to women in real life, you'd find your opinion on them changing.

>I'm in the Forces and I have female and male officers above me and there is no difference. There are more per captia problematic male workers than female workers. I don't know what makes you want to project your insecurities over the internet so profusely. Did your mother not love you? Do girls say no to you? Perhaps you should seek therapy.

How do you think female leadership will work in a real war to fucking faggot? Those who can will get pregnant, increasing the workload for those left while also wasting the training time/money because they wanted to LARP as real soldiers.

How did you school teachers react when they were stressed? What about your mom, sisters, girlfriends? Do you want a person like that making decisions which can fucking kill you?

Go fuck yourself you useless pussy. This country to 100% fucked if your attitude is pervasive in our military.

Who ever shot the Indian with a tok said he wishes he never owned firearms

And just gave them up

Good thing Canada will never be in a real war.

lmao why would I lie to strangers on the internet? user brownie points?
So coward, whats your excuse for not serving your country?

Get fucked changcouver

I'm not in Changcouver

Attached: 1536182965629.png (420x420, 12K)

Pussy. Should never have called the cops. The correct response is to shoot the lot immediately, dispose of the bodies discreetly and torch the car, preferably innawoods somewhere so it looks like the chugs were just burning yet another shitbox they stole and hoofed it.

>So coward, whats your excuse for not serving your country?
>your country?
re-read the above post. this gov is following the doctrine of social justice over any empirical evidence. the gov doesn't give a shit about anyone of us otherwise it wouldn't have sold out future to the chinese while allowing endless hordes of indians, arab, and assorted asians. diversity = war; always. when this powder keg blows it will be something to behold. you can chose die defending this sick society if you want.