Keltec RDB

Well I just ordered a RDB $749 shipped
Been wanting a bullpup rifle for a while and had a
sportsmansguide giftcard laying around. so why not.

So RDB guys what optics/sights are you running.
And what if any upgrades?
the keltec magwell?
Lucky Irishman aluminum foregrip?

Attached: rdb-right.png (1170x504, 133K)

English pointdexter

>$749
Jesus, theyre that cheap now? May actually have to get one

Ay nice OP, I just ordered one as well, although sadly for a bit more than what you got yours for. It'll be my first fun so I'll be glad to get it when it arrives in a few days.

I've heard NOTHING but good things about it so I'm pretty pumped to get it. It doesn't come with any sights though right? Not even irons? What do y'all suggest I get for it?

>pointdexter
top lel
l2spell my African friend.

It was actually $712 with shipping it was $749

I almost bought one two weeks ago when some site on SG had them on sale for $600. Couldn't bring myself to buy a LelKek though.

Bro wut, kel tec has some meme guns but they have some great rifles in the RDB and RFB and also have a great shotgun in the KSG. Stop sniffing glue and get one of those

I have a vortex strikefire, AT3 LEOS, and a barska 1-4x in the safe that I'll mount up and try if there is enough time before dusk to hit the range after the ffl on monday.

Get the MLOK handguard from luckyirishman

>RDB and RFB
I've not heard good things about either of those to be honest. I fired an RFB a while back and it couldn't make it through a magazine without at least 4 failures.
I will buy a KSG this year at some point, probably the NR.

>$700
>for a keltek
wew

Where the fuck did you hear bad things about the RDB? I've scoured the internet and have found nothing bad about it save for some retards who didn't understand that it wasn't an AR15 and were to autistic to adjust to it

>waaah, the RDB isn't a good gun
>I'm gonna buy a KSG

You're a fucking moron

>waaah he doesn't like my particular favorite gun
>I'm gonna cry about it

I have a lot of disposable income, it appears that you don't considering you can't wrap your head around the fact that people like different firearms.

also
>strawman fallacy
where the fuck did I say it wasn't a good gun? I said I hadn't heard good things, and KelTec is notorious for fucking stuff up.
I want to buy the KSG because the NR seems neato. I have no need for more rifles. Already have way too many.

S E E T H I N G

Do you have one?
is it because of heating or aluminum instead of plastic? or was it for the mlok rails?

Do they jam often?

The one tried out at the range didn't jam with the steel case wolf and brass, but we were limited to 6 rounds at a time state range #203.

I have a KSG, it's the best thing Kel-Tec makes.

>I have a KSG, it's the best thing Kel-Tec makes

This man speaks the truth

Have one. Many problems at first.
Worked em all out and now she's great.

Attached: bwomp.jpg (580x1098, 488K)

thanks for the review on the battle rifle, master chief

Is it mind- blowing?

Just a grip and PA 2.5x ACSS prismatic. I like everything about it except the magazine catch. That catch is a horrible oversight and it's flaky as fuck. It's basically PMAGs only, anything metal will eject if you breathe on the release wrong. In typical keltec fashion the exterior plastic is held together with machine screws that could do with some loctite on every last one of them. They haven't really presented a problem for me though. The trigger is actually excellent, the gas system adjustment range is nice for suppressed shooting, and the bolt carrier/gas system is actually very clever. The rifle has a ton of potential.

Attached: 20180323_003239.jpg (2048x1536, 721K)

So are we gonna get a Mark II product improved version? Seems like a natural progression. With essentially a lot of beta testers it should be easy for Kel-Tec to make improvements.

A holosun 503g and magnifier.

There's already sort of been some upgrades. The new production ones have a different bolt and (better) mag catch.

An upgrade package would be nice. I think the upper metal chassis is the serialized part so the plastic housing could be swapped for a better mag release system. I honestly don't know what they were thinking, it's the most glaring flaw I've seen on a gun a long time despite the other things going for it. It's literally a U-shaped piece of spring steel with fingers on the ends that grip the magazine's notch. Pressing the release button spreads the feet of it to drop it. It's weak and awful. As much as I hate beta testing on customers...this gun has enough nice things about it I'd actually buy an upgrade kit. Free would be better of course.

Send them an email and get the newer one (on the right). Then bend it so the legs are touching before slapping it in. Went through the same thing myself.

Attached: RDB Mag Catch.jpg (1000x665, 322K)

Ooh will do. Nice to know they did something at least.

Just fyi they like to deny they've changed anything, so just slap that pic in there if they get defensive about it.