Assault Weapons Ban 2019

Anyone else see this bullshit from Feinstein? It's an outright attempt to ban a lot of firearms. It limits 1 feature to make it an "assault weapon" and has legal teeth on how you store your weapons. When will this bitch just fuck off?

Link to the policy proposal

feinstein.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/press-releases?ID=EFC76859-879D-4038-97DD-C577212ED17B

Attached: 1547082374014.png (720x599, 423K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gunowners.org/end-of-year-reports/
gunowners.org/topten2017.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>thread # 88395674358729843209 on fiendish feinsteins 2k19 AWB so far today
You know what to do boys.

Remember the Assault Weapons Ban of 2014 and 2015? Neither do I.

Attached: honepic1.jpg (788x559, 152K)

>Las Vegas and Sutherland Springs
>2018
Your masters, lads.

Check the catalog?

My dick has more than one "assault" feature. Come and get it.

Attached: 1547100466394.jpg (711x735, 135K)

If Lanza and Las Vegas didn’t bring about any bans I highly doubt this psuedo corpse of a cunt will either.

I highly doubt itll pass. That said, I think trump is a fudd on weapons and we shouldn't let up

Attached: 1547094108332.jpg (626x960, 53K)

They didn't have Hogg or Goblina being propped up by Bloomberg back then.

Attached: 1545245419535.png (1104x535, 56K)

You mean the two clowns literally nobody remembers? The whole thing was a sham regardless, hell most who did the walk outs either did it to get out of class or were even pressured to.

>Do not post threads about gun control. They belong on Jow Forums.

fuck off

>sandy hoax happens
>obama BAWWWWs about banning evil black rifles for muh chiluns
>nothing happens because people are ready to fight and cuckservatives are trying to keep their seats in the senate
>Lucky 32 shooting occurs
>MSD shooting and resulting marchforourlies astroturfing occurs
>trump shows his true blue yorker colors and starts preaching for gun control
>bump stocks banned
>pro hunting rifle MAGA cucks are in the denial stage
Hate to break it to you, but the "If Lanza and Las Vegas didn’t bring about any bans" phase has passed.

Attached: mischief.jpg (903x658, 80K)

Guaranteed replies for this bait. Sorry I am one. But fuck you, you shlomo sack of shit.

I hope you really don't think sandy hook is a hoax

Bro, anybody that looks into it for 5 minutes notices some fishy bullshit. First and foremost is that they bulldozed the entire school. No city is going to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to build a new school because it existing makes people sad. That's just not something that happens. That combined with the security cameras not picking ANY of this up despite being almost brand new is a major red flag.

Good thing that muppet and the morons who still support him for some reason don’t have much time left then. I was more or less ambivalent towards him until this bump stock shit happened and I don’t care how much screeching happens for his half assed wall plan. Trump has pissed just about everyone regardless of opinions and politics off.

The more important question:

Why is someone who is fucking 85 FUCKING YEARS OLD allowed to be making legislation that affect MILLIONS of people?

Most people her age can't turn on a fucking tv.

Like really think about this. Let it sink in. She's fucking 85 years old and has that much power.

Attached: 1517867190847.jpg (819x783, 162K)

They propose this shit every year and every year it dies in committee or gets permanently tabled. It's literally just to whip up her base, there's no need to panic.

Of course this is a bait thread anyway, but just so people know.

>muppet
I love how yurocucks are this obsessed with America, it's really endearing.

Hi Shareblue

Except this year the dem's have way more control and power in general, and more support for gun control specifically

>implying I’m euro
Where’s the wall, Mansley?

I am a conservative in California.

Its an agenda, she will never stop. She wants to get rid of all firearms for everyone. She said this already - if she had her way she would.

Her base supports her like NPC lemmings they are. They don't think - they feel. Whatever she writes they approve. No thought given.

This shit will never stop and will continue propagating state to state until entire USA is cucked like this semi-retarded sate (look up average IQ by state). Liberal imbeciles are now fleeing this state because rent is too high (because there are 15 illegals living in $2000 usd studios) and they will continue spreading their liberal mind AIDS to conservative states and electing carbon copies of themselves.

Our slim hope is that Orange Wonder will stuff Supreme Court with more conservative hardasses (probably by advice of his sun who is indeed a sentient being).

And if you want to help - support GOA, and educate those who are not yet NPC'ed beyond all repair. If you can't make them support conservatives, at least convince them liberals are shit and they should vote independent.

Gun owners are too silent, and we are losing a war to what is essentially a slow creeping mold of imbeciles.

Attached: 1478495968705.jpg (738x787, 95K)

This

I hope you don't believe in the offical 9/11 narrative

>Gun owners are too silent, and we are losing a war to what is essentially a slow creeping mold of imbeciles.
This. We need to stick our necks out and get fucking mad.

Some kids were straight up fucking threatened. Anyone remember that one kid that was being pushed into a cop car by a teacher?

please go back to your containment board/subreddit/whatever rock you crawled out from under

its literally a non-starter. will die in committee. wont pass both houses of congress, wont be signed by your president
he's your president too, motherfucker. you got six more years to come to peace with it.

>Our slim hope is that Orange Wonder will stuff Supreme Court
it aint a slim home, moron, its already happened. and its going to happen again now that RBG is heaving her death rattle

>support GOA
i defy you to name one single piece of legislation they have influenced

Republicans are worse than useless on gun freedom tho. It was Reagan who banned automatics. The GOP only gives a fuck about Israel and corporate profits

RBG will live until 140

thanks for your input, libtard
here's your (you) now go play in traffic

I hate liberals far more than you do. Republicans are just kike loving liberals. Both need to hang

Should I buy an AR now?

>bulldozed school
the school was falling apart as it was due to age, and kids having to go where a bunch of little babies were gunned down is not very pleasant.

Moreover, you fags actually made this worse by constantly harassing the school/town so much you got them pissed off and they tore it down to keep you spergs away

And yes, a city will build a new school after a huge national tragedy like that especially with all the donations.

A kid sperging out and shooting up a school sounds a lot more believable to me than like some mercenary strike team relocating the kids and giving them new identities and having thousands of people all in on this giant logistically complex maneuver that nobody but you can figure out

gunowners.org/end-of-year-reports/

Attached: 1478188697801.png (699x699, 407K)

Is he wrong? When have they pushed back an inch? Now California cancer is coming to the rest of the USA.

answer the question

Spoken like a true government agency

>you fags actually made this worse by constantly harassing the school/town so much you got them pissed off
Uh huh. Source on this blood libel, please.

What type of goose is this

Attached: Sandy hoax3.jpg (3000x2904, 2.19M)

the problem is that no one wants to because they're afraid that they're going to be the only one to speak up

The (((chosen))) will never cease their attempts at subverting the Aryan people and their rights.

Read, you lazy cunt.
gunowners.org/topten2017.htm

Attached: toesuckingpope.png (922x920, 841K)

Fucking tell me you think that crazy as shit coroner talking about children's bodies being torn to shreds on camera is an actual city employee. Fucking tell me you think that.

There never were any children you fool.

Your already on a list, you will be 'collected', become a man, fight for your Liberty, plan ahead, stick to your plan, you are not alone

well said see you in the war