Why does Jow Forums hate the MPX

Who doesn’t this board like pic related? I’m considering picking one up after shooting it.

Attached: A6A05982-FEFE-47C5-9E67-973CF4750E3D.jpg (1253x800, 498K)

used to like them and want one but ive since turned my affections towards german delayed blowback rollerlock autism.

My beef is with the mags. They want $60 for their mags instead of using Glock mags. Even Mossberg is using Glock mags now. It's a good looking gun, but SIG can go fuck themselves in this instance.

Attached: 1547059555308.jpg (2960x1440, 960K)

>sigbase

I agree the mag price is some jew shit. The quality seems really good, this is a hard one.

One of usss

Shot that thing full auto not so long ago. Shit was cash. It has a pretty good fire rate and the recoil was very manageable. I don't have too much experience outside of that one time shooting the full auto version. However, it did feel and handle great. I'd get one too, but only if I could SBR it.

It's fine it's just a lot more expensive than a scorpion evo and uglier than a B&T.

It's uggo and you can get a nice MP5 clone for the same price.

>It's uggo and you can get a nice MP5 clone for the same price.
This too. People mostly buy 9mm PCCs for fun and if you are spending mp5 money may as well get an mp5.

>$60 for their mags

Watch the sit website they run specials on mags this is how I picked up most of mine

I own both, shits cash m8

Same. I want them all, Thompson, Evo 3, STEN, PPSH, the list goes on.

Truly patrician.

>why don't people like $1400 9mm not rifles that you also have to spend another $200+ to put a not stock on to
>never mind it taking $60 mags, looking basically like an AR, and made by S*G

I want one. It's hard for me to justify to myself to spend AR money on a pistol carbine though.

why the FUCK are people still inventing guns

I see a few MPXs at pistol carbine competitions and EVERY SINGLE TIME they have feeding issues. The CZ scorpion seems to feed fine, but the MPX is a piece of shit. According to my own anecdotal information.

>looking basically like an AR
all fucking rifles look "basically like an AR" Diane Feinstein

Bump

Why would you bump this thread? There has been zero constructive conversation. It hasn't been active for five hours and it wasn't even very active then. Just let the thread die.

Bump

Part of the reason to get a sub gun is to suppress it. The sig lets lots of gass blast you in the face from around the charging handle. This isnt a problem in the cheaper scorpion or the classic mp5 repros that are its main compitition. People have the same issues with the cheaper ar's in 9mm too

Attached: 1543114045632m.jpg (1024x768, 207K)