What is it with green berets constantly getting BTFO? I thought they were a legendary fighting force...

amp.businessinsider.com/former-green-beret-soldier-reportedly-wounded-by-us-troops-in-a-fight-2019-1

What is it with green berets constantly getting BTFO? I thought they were a legendary fighting force. The 3 btfo on video by (colored folks), the one strangley dangleyd by a SEAL, now this. Are all the chads in the SEALs and Delta Force?

Side question why does everyone in pic related look like they're on the spectrum?

Attached: green-berets-killed-in-jordan.jpg (620x344, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sofrep.com/94786/careerism-cronyism-malfeasance-special-warfare-center-end-special-forces-capability/
archive.is/URcb6
youtube.com/watch?v=edBgqB9seAQ
youtu.be/MzNGcIHfsbg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There is like 13k Green Hats, if they once had standards, it's gone. You can't train that many people while maintaining super high elite-tier standards. The SF are the new basic bitch infantry grunt whose primary job is to teach muzzies how to do jumping jacks.

dude nobody thinks greet berets are a legendary fighting force, come on now

Also, the military barely does any combatives training, any martial art MMA enthusiast trains more than soldiers ever will and would easily kick their ass.

Attached: 300px-MCMAP_Belt_Structure.svg.png (300x339, 21K)

>being smart, fit, mentally tough/flexible, and well trained makes you bulletproof

All this COIN is making retards think combat is something safe if you just level grind enough to git gud

>Speaking on the condition of anonymity, a military official told the Beast that two Marine Corps gunnery sergeants are considered persons of interest in what was described as a violent brawl. It is unclear exactly what sparked the violence, but the Beast reported there were witnesses when Rodriguez was "stomped into unconsciousness."
So smart he relaxed around blacks.

This. There's an open letter from one of the cadre at the Q course outlining out since 2016 AF training has been literally impossible to fail out of.

Swear to god this nigga the right works at the Arc down the street from me.

>dabs on you with a KABAR
Nothing personal kid.

>another Green Beret BTFO by his colleagues

LOL, US military is like a comedy show.

>Side question why does everyone in pic related look like they're on the spectrum?

Servicemen all look mildly autistic these days for some reason.

> In both scenarios, an atmosphere of bravado and trash-talking, involving multiple people, spilled over into a brawl that left the contractor pummelled and then stomped into unconsciousness. The military source said the incident had “lots of witnesses.”
Did anyone yell "WORLDSTAR"?

Attached: Stg82n8dVm2o.jpg (640x360, 25K)

Green Berets are the guys with actual education and higher IQs. They are not straight up gun fighters.

They understand the environment and complexity of the politics.

SEALs are just roided up monkeys that could jump through a few more hoops than your regular troopie.

Attached: 1547061746407.jpg (652x815, 68K)

sofrep.com/94786/careerism-cronyism-malfeasance-special-warfare-center-end-special-forces-capability/

>YOU HAVE ALREADY REACHED YOUR MONTHLY LIMIT TO ACCESS OUR ARTICLES.
>PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO CONTINUE READING.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!

>why does everyone in pic related look like they're on the spectrum?
No but seriously, what the fuck happened to our SF?

Attached: Robert L Howard.jpg (1618x1997, 177K)

>be green beret
>train the same retards every day for a 10 month deployment
>one day you go to meet the same retard you’ve been training and he shoots you in the back of the head
don’t blame the guy on the ground for that one, blame the higher ups who put them in those situations

tl;dr officers thinking ahead and planning for women in the infantry threw the Q course standards in the trash can.

There was a similar attempt during the Clinton era, but this time it worked.

It used to be going SF was enough to dodge the bullshit and get on with the real job, but now the safe space for professionals is probably the SMUs.

If you're on mobile, toggle airplane mode. Otherwise reset router, clear cookies, proxy, etc.

Here: archive.is/URcb6

>what the fuck happened to our SF?
We live in a Society ... and that's a good thing.

Attached: female-sf.png (627x575, 477K)

please tell me that's fake news

Attached: roy.jpg (814x1024, 189K)

It's true they rammed her through.

Attached: 1545005555647.jpg (700x1034, 94K)

making it through selection does not mean she passed the Q-course

Now imagine the pressure on the Instructor that allows her to fail the course.

I think she quit. A few females joined into air force tac-p and they also quit

>any martial art MMA enthusiast trains more than soldiers ever will and would easily kick their ass.

Martials are for unarmed slaves like Chinks who can't even carry a blade

Green berets are in HORRIBLE shape
Look at the goblino in this video
youtube.com/watch?v=edBgqB9seAQ

I would like to see a civilian who did BJJ and boxing at his local gym take on a Ranger

Keep in mind there are 13,000+ Green Berets out there
For comparison there's about 3,000 Rangers and

Is the guy without a shirt SF or Afghan? He speaks decent English so I cant tell. Where the fuck is his gear?

It's easy to shit on SF types but i bet my left ass cheek that most of the people in this thread couldn't make it in

I think he's Afghani
If he is SF then that is a straight up fucking disgrace

He's SF, and he only looks fat because of his bulky armor.

Probably a local because AK. He was doing a better job at shooting than the camera guy nonetheless, shirtless guy was doing supported position single shots while camera guy literally double tapping and spraying bullets at nothing for no reason.

He's SF.
Even within SF Groups there are hierarchies of elite status. A typical SFOD-A team without specialty is the basic bitch green beret whereas the combat diver teams and HALO teams are much more elite with higher standards and expectations of individual commitment. Ultimately, all the Army really cares about is retention because 'lessons learned' and veteran experience is going to trump el gordo's waistline. They need warm bodies capable of carrying out the mission indefinitely. Most of the really fit, motivated guys have moved on to the 'dark side of the force' as they refer to it.

Oh wait, I'm looking at the wrong guy here.

>Magpul AFG
>no Magpul MOE

Green Berets confirmed for meme. Also damn their rifles and gear in general are simplistic, barely anything expensive.

Attached: k https amp businessinsider com former green beret Weapons 4chan.jpg (942x454, 82K)

These guys aren't like other SOF untis
They have to immerse themselves in 3rd world shitholes for months on end
They really start to rough it out in gear, hygiene and appearance

Mios dios can't believe this level of dysgenics happened within a generation

Pic related - what operators from only 20 years ago looked like

Attached: gordonandshughart[1].gif (480x325, 69K)

I call bullshit on that number but cant disprove it

>Picked a fight with Muhreens
>Got BTFO

Nothing out of the ordinary here, that's why you don't fight someone with tard strength

>thinking looks mean a damn thing

Unless you're trying to fuck them (fag), looks dont affect how well one operates

Didnt two Marines actually kill that SF in Niger and not the SEALs?

Sure, but an amateur MMA guy that trained 4 days a week for 10 years would still own even a Ranger if he only had 30 hours of hand-to-hand training. It's not a matter of being in great shape or squared away.

t. Chang

This is the future you chose.

Attached: twins.jpg (320x318, 23K)

In Mali it was two SEALs and two Marines together.

The one in Iraq is this:
>Two Marines and a Navy corpsman assigned to a Marine special operations unit are currently under investigation in his death, according to The New York Times.

“MARSOC [Marine Forces Special Operations Command] is providing all requested support to investigators as they look into this incident,” Maj. Nicholas Mannweiler told ABC News.

So MARSOC apparently?

Not that user but I found this

Attached: socomunits.jpg (750x1439, 237K)

Looks directly correlate with physical and mental capabilities

>durr looks dont affect how you function

Attached: 1546748062522m.jpg (1024x768, 127K)

That 13k number is misleading.
>7 Active SF Groups
>4 Battalions per Group
>7 SFOD-A teams per Battalion
>12 SF Operators per A-team
>7x4x7x12=2352 'Green Berets' on A-teams

>B-teams have 18A (MAJ as CO), 18A (CPT) as XO, 180A (CWO), 18Z (Co SGM), 18Z (MSG), 18D, 2x 18E.
>8 SF Operators per B-team.
>Remainder of B-team are non-SF qualified.
>7x4x7x8 = 1568 'Green Berets' on B-teams

>C-teams (HQ element) have Battalion Commander (LTC) and Battalion SGM
>Have 20-30 various support MOS with a few SF-qualified personnel (usually Warrant Officers)

In terms of 'boots on the ground' there are 2352 to 3920 SF operators depending on criteria.

Attached: USASF command.png (1381x771, 44K)

Attached: P82GvlT.gif (225x199, 1.43M)

Ranger would get his head rocked.

youtu.be/MzNGcIHfsbg

Soldiers only train martial arts a small a supplement to actual combat related skills like shooting. MMA fighters dedicate the majority of their training to hand to hand combat. Naturally, the MMA fighter is going to be better with his hands.

This is true. I was 2/75 and got my shit bashed in by a Mexican in Batt who boxed all his life. Was an impressive ass-whooping. I wasn't even mad. Shook his hand after.