Absurd battle rifles

How useful would a select fire m107a2/cq be with 20 round magazines for urban combat? Assuming you were the most jacked dude in existence, would it serve better that an Fal/G3 for room to room combat?

Attached: f7cc1744.jpg (1023x764, 641K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QHbqHx3TLBE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>battle rifle
>.50bmg

Attached: hmm.jpg (394x417, 13K)

>get power armor
>short barrel M82 with no stock
>load up Mk.211 rounds
Mk.1 Bolter.

>battle rifle
Its the closets possible term for an monster like that.

Automatic anti materiel rifle.

But you'd be using it on people.

man portable artillery is the word you're looking for

I mean, semi useful? It’s a heavy gun and it will weigh on you with time.. I’d say a smaller caliber and a lighter rifle is more combat officiant.

Battle rifles are already inferior for room clearing

Google the wikipepdia page for the M82.

Flesh is a material.

Technically

GIGN adopted the CZ Bren 806 2 in 7.62x39.

People can be material

Overkill but let's see it happen
>when you gotta pierce level 4 armor but also stop engine blocks

>battle rifle
It's a fucking 20mm cannon.

This, the thing is ridiculous, and there's reason it never got into any serious production.

>7.62x39mm
>battle rifle

Attached: 1508300839756.jpg (211x239, 6K)

Tungsten carbide can penetrate level IV plates.
.50 BMG is for X-SAPIs

Don't think the Tungesten .308 rounds can penetrate GOST level 6A either.

>Tungsten carbide
is that even accessible for pleb citizens like us?

All you need is picrelated + ‘stendos

Attached: 3FD3414F-1F1D-4191-9372-B7759C32A908.jpg (640x257, 28K)

Just make your own, senpai.

Source me up then, senpai.

I've seen some gun channels on youtube test M995 and M993. Not sure how they got it though. I wanna see some of this shit get tested though.

Attached: duk6y19ulaaz-600x450.jpg (600x450, 31K)

>Search tungsten carbide rod on your marketplace of choice
>cut them to size
>form a copper jacket around them

Attached: WC_Rod.jpg (500x395, 26K)

Attached: 1373602006393.jpg (474x595, 30K)

>cutting Tungsten carbide
Something tells me you don't Know anything. Tungsten carbide parts are generally ground, and you need some serious set up for it.

Just say you were shooting something else

>breach room
>kill everyone in the room
>and the guys in the next 3 rooms

I'll just use my skilsaw.

That's what the leader 50 is for.
It's a whole lot lighter.

Attached: FD8A0059-1E6A-462F-BA05-EEEE6AECBFB5.jpg (700x444, 64K)

What if I buy bullet-shaped tungsted carbide rods?

user... There is people that only use pistols inside buildings, carrying a .50 rifle around doesn't sound like the best idea unless you intend to hunt for wild vehicles.

Basically this, 50 overkill, smaller rounds server you much better for room clearing.

Why not just use the 50 mg on your truck outside and hose the building at that point.

Civilian Casualties.

... which are made from a material.

Attached: 1457373180852.png (201x201, 24K)

I like the idea but the 20mm neopup fits urban combat a lot better.

youtube.com/watch?v=QHbqHx3TLBE

Weight isn't the problem with a 20mm cannon shell, my man.

Actually I wonder if you can use a lathe and some silicon wheels on a die grinder to grind/turn it out. And I think it's better to have a Tungsten penetrator and lead bullet.

>bullet shaped
>carbide rod
HMMMMMMMM.

Fun way to turn your rifle into a smoothbore in 100 shots or less.

speaking of smoothbore, howcome we don't design smoothbore infantry rifles that fire shrunken m829 style APFDS?

Because rockets.

>he doesn't know about the ACR program
you poor, stupid bastard

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Currently our military only shoots Muslims though.

>Assuming you were the most jacked dude in existence, would it serve better that an Fal/G3 for room to room combat?

No? A regular battle rifle is already inferior to an assualt rifle for urban combat because of it's higher weight, lower capacity, generally longer length, bigger muzzle blast, and greater recoil.

Going another big step in that direction will only make everything quite a bit worse.

People are material, yes, but they are not materiel. It's not an anti-material rifle, it's an anti-materiel rifle.

semantics

There is a distinct and well defined difference between material and materiel. One being things made of matter and the other being military supplies and equipment.

Pretty sure the M82 is represented 3 times in the top 3 longest recorded shots. 7 of them used .50. The M2 has killed plenty of fools too.

yeah, people are supplies

>military supplies and equipment
You're telling me you're not made from military surplus? What kind of man are you?

No such thing, once they have bullets in them they're armed combatants.

nothing personnel, kid

I was aiming for their zipper.

McMillan tac 50 takes the Cake

What's the term then?
>Assault rifle
>Battle rifle
>????
And no, anti-materiel rifle isn't cathy enough. Maybe war rifle? Operational rifle? Combat rifle? Support rifle?

Meant top 10 whoops. 5 is a M2, fucking madman Hathcock

>some serious set up
Or alternatively, just a silicon carbide lathe grinder.

>would it serve better that an Fal/G3 for room to room combat?
No. Said jacked dude would be able to use that G3 as if it were an HK33, or that FAL like an FNC.

Would it though?
Couldn't you just shoot through the walls with .50?
Just keep going bigger until instead of clearing rooms you would clear entire buildings with the fireball

Because most people just have that lying around right?

>importer sells chinkshit 3D-printer for 675 EUR
>can be bought from China for 430 EUR
>import fees are ~90 euros (if I can't find a way around them)
Are there any reasons I shouldn't start importing chinkshit printers right fucking now?

This man is very correct

quality assurance, for one.

>NO WARRANTY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED

your equivalent of the IRS fucking you in the ass for being an importation business?
garbage print quality?

>mfw I'll die before I get to fire an anti-matter rifle

Attached: 1489964055703.jpg (645x773, 80K)

Hallowed be thy aim

IMPRIED

>WAR RIFLE

This is clearly the only choice.

Attached: 1541513762858.jpg (544x765, 72K)

wym, just go to a place that lets you shoot them.

In Vegas you can fire machine guns and semi auto 50. BMG's and tanks. assuming you have enough money.

>reading comprehension

>implying our souls won’t wield anti matter rifles during the war for the heavens at the end of kali yuga
Don’t let death slow you down user

>civilian casualties

real fuckin nato

Its an anti materiel rifle because its too shitty to perform any other task. They are jammy af and shoot like 3-3.5 moa, which makes any other weapon preferable in most scenarios outside of hoping for the possibility of penetrating super light armor.

Its not even illegal to use it on people like most retards think, its just too poor of a weapon to be preferable for that task.

Its also like 5' long, making user strength irrelevant for cqb. Even with their super early 18" barrel one that they used for marketing to LE when the 107 first came out its hilariously large.

fuddlore of the highest tier, you can shoot infantry with 50 cal and up

That isn't even the .50BMG rifle, that's some 20mm monstrosity that they cooked up sometime during the OICW and ACWS projects.
The recoil is absolutely monstrous and they never made more than a couple of them.

Based

Tbh an aa12 with frag 12 rounds is closer

The M107 is a semi automatic .50 anti materiel rifle. The XM-109 is a 25mm semi automatic anti materiel rifle.

The AA12 is a retarded hunk of shit and the Frag-12 shells had a tendency for keyholing and premature detonation.