What's the best first pistol for someone in Canada?

What's the best first pistol for someone in Canada?

Attached: 1512400568691.png (3512x4192, 1.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/dp-pd/prof/details/page.cfm?Lang=E&Geo1=PR&Code1=01&Geo2=PR&Code2=01&Data=Count&SearchText=canada&SearchType=Begins&SearchPR=01&B1=All&TABID=1
youtu.be/LnZlJBxx2NY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A plane ticket to norway. That way youd be part of the ethnostate and can own ar15s. Miles away from amerimutts and niggers.

Where did you get the impression that you can't own ARs in Canada?

smith and wesson magnum 500. unless you're an eastern pussy or ontariofag, then get a lil glock that your onions wrists can handle

That's an extreme vague ask. Be more specific with your needs, what you like, what calibre, etc.

Not only can you own ARs in Canada, you can also have them in any configuration other than full-auto, unlike the cucked Americans subject to SBR laws :P

5ROUNDS
R
O
U
N
D
S

LAR Mags (10), Beowulf .50 Mags (13-14). Also, it's just a rivet. Can you buy a D60 drum-mag in your cucked state? :P

10*

Didn't Norway recently pass a law banning semi-autos?

>Can you buy a D60 drum-mag
yes

Why are you assuming OP is white?

Canada has coloreds too, and many yellow bois and pajeets are interested in firearms.

Most gun stores in Canada are either unwilling to stock Beowulf mags, or only sell the 2-rounders (as in it only fits 2 Beowulf cartridges, or 5 .223s).

>Move to Norway we're white
Your rape statistics say other wise :)

73% of Canada is European White (76-77% if you count other kinds of Whites), and nearly 94% of Canada outside of the Top 5 metropolitan centres are white, so he's not making an entirely baseless assumption.

I'd believe those numbers 20 years ago.

t. I actually live here, travel a lot, and I'm not delusional

Some still sell it, and it is still traded among folks, legally, and nobody has been prosecuted for it yet since RCMP opinion doesn't hold much water with many crown prosecutors.

Let me guess, you live in the GTA

Look up 2016 census.

www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/dp-pd/prof/details/page.cfm?Lang=E&Geo1=PR&Code1=01&Geo2=PR&Code2=01&Data=Count&SearchText=canada&SearchType=Begins&SearchPR=01&B1=All&TABID=1

20 years ago, it was more like 84% European White.

Get out of Toronto and actually travel instead of reading about travel.

>my anecdotal evidence trumps legitimate statistics, haha tough luck buddy

Attached: 1531849150652.jpg (228x221, 5K)

>(76-77% if you count other kinds of Whites)
Besides Jews and sometimes Hispanics, what are "other kinds of whites"?

You understand that any configuration of rifle is legal in non-lib states right? I could buy a 40mm underbarrel if I wanted to as long as I paid for the paper work.
I can also use them in self defense, unlike your Communist hellhole. Talk about being cucked: buys a 5 round suppressed AR, but if you shoot someone with it you'll be getting some cultural diversity in your ass in the clink faster than you can say "muh gun shippments"

>getting this upset over leafposting

lol SBR laws, having to actually pay $200 to use an AR as God intended. Paperwork. Can you get your pistols shipped to your door? Can you buy anything without having to go through FFLs? Also, we have extremely strong self defence laws. Only libtard Americans would think Canada is somehow a liberal paradise :D Thanks for exposing yourself.

Semitics in general (Jews, Arabs, etc), Persians/Iranian plateau inhabitants, Caucacus area inhabitants (Armenians, Azerbaijanis, etc), West Asian Turks (though some count south Russian Turkic people too).

At least that's how both US and Canadian "White" classification works, but in Canada, they divided it to West Asian Whites and European Whites.

Yes do not come to Norway, we dont need you here.

Attached: 333.jpg (700x700, 61K)

We know. You only take Syrian/Iraqi/African "refugees".

>(((statscan)))

Attached: 1536964707307.jpg (234x264, 13K)

>Norwegian right before she meets a pack of "Asian" refugees (circa 2015, colorized)

Surprisingly, Canada has a very low Hispanic/Latino American population. Less than 2% last I checked the statistics.

Should've guessed you were just a retarded 2016fag

>Can't own a handgun without registration and storage
My fucking sides

Storage follows an honour system, they don't actually come and check on it unless you dun goofed. Registration is slowly becoming standard in the US, and SBRs are all registered anyway, so your argument is invalid :)

>Breaking the law is fine it's just an honor system
>You have to follow the law in the US to use shit, so it's worse
Holy Christ you're retarded

>mention Canada anywhere on Jow Forums
>HAHA YOUR LAWS SUCK HAHA XD
Thank moot for the general

I can have all my restricted firearms out whenever I want when I'm home, it's not illegal

Attached: 20190112_153358.jpg (1440x1572, 1.17M)

The storage laws are for when you are not in attendance and they are entirely common sense. Lock up your guns when you're not around. It's not rocket science. If you're not doing it, laws obliging you or not, then you're a bad, irresponsible gun owner, another statistic waiting to happen.

We don't get our puppers shot if we misplace a trigger lock. You WILL get your puppers shot if you attach a stock to a short barrel AR "pistol".

What's your budget, user? The first best pistol is the one with the least amount of headache and proven reliability. I actually recommend something DA/SA as a first pistol, given you will primarily use it for target shooting, and it gives you peace of mind by having a safety. My recommendations are HK USP/HK45/P30, Sig P220/P225/P226, any of the CZ 75 variants. If you want a single action, go with a reliable 1911, but that's definitely not a beginner handgun.

>The storage laws are for when you are not in attendance
Does that mean it's perfectly legal for you to holster your pistol in your house?

Of course it is. There is no law explicitly preventing such an action. The storage laws only apply to STORING your firearm, and the transportation laws only apply to TRANSPORTING your firearms. Don't open the door on police officers with it loaded and holstered though, Canadian police are just as trigger happy as the US counterparts, just more training.

Norinco 1911 A1

Attached: 1485835137223.jpg (1024x512, 52K)

>Norinco 1911 A1
youtu.be/LnZlJBxx2NY

>yellow bois
>pajeets
>acting like these animals can even be compared to white people

Literally kill yourself you moron.

Ukrainians, Russians. In General they are Slavs.

At least they don't think transgenderism and gayness is a normal thing.

Yellow bois are some of the most popular trannies, entire countries are known for their guys with tits

Pajeets also have them in their culture, and their only issues are that its harder to rape someone with 1 hole instead of 2

Fuck off retard only SEAniggers are trannies

You're literally Sweden with a few less arabs. Even more numales

>laughs in Texas