Extra-concealed carry

If Jow Forums was to carry concealed on a college campus where possessing a gun was against school policy (although not illegal under state law), and said gun had to be completely hidden, what would you guys choose?

>considering pic related in .380 but it seems finicky and kinda expensive. would an lcp be better?

Attached: 4D83DDB7-7513-41C5-AF53-24A5DABD7BF5.jpg (564x506, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

buffalobore.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=541
youtube.com/watch?v=UZsber37rKU
remoraholsterstore.com/
palmettostatearmory.com/s-w-shield-40-s-w-pistol-with-night-sights-no-safety-black-10214.html
tr-enabling.com/product-p/ba-p-mps-40-357c.htm
underwoodammo.com/products/357-sig-65-grain-xtreme-defender
rcsgear.com/vanguard-2-kit-for-s-w-m-p-shield-9-40/
pistol-forum.com/showthread.php?32838-The-best-quot-npe-quot-discreet-carry-set-up-I-ve-foundThis
underwoodammo.com/products/357-sig-115-grain-jacketed-hollow-point
youtube.com/watch?v=MMtqhsDYcbQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wat is dat

Old school best school

Attached: 115386_00edb47c67a601361e40f1b0e7f8907b.jpg (801x601, 51K)

any of the 6 million pocket revovlers

automatics are bad for pocketcarry, not that someone couldn't git gud at using it. It's much easier to blast some fag through your coat 6 times with a revolver, then the slide getting caught and fucking everything up

if you think you're gunna have time to draw I guess look at some single stack autos and get a good IWB holster so it's really hidden

LCP 2

Attached: IMG-0674.jpg (4032x3024, 2.13M)

Attached: S&W 642.jpg (640x675, 93K)

seecamp

my issue with a pocket revolver is they seem kind of wide and bulky, and i am really small (29” waist) to the point where even a glock 19 or 26 in slightly baggy ordinary clothes is totally unconcealable at any location iwb

Attached: 193960F3-0B57-44E9-A207-44DD39B35F3E.jpg (640x512, 70K)

i fucking hate that stupid open handed pose people do. like close your fingers or put it on a table and take a pic

All you have to do is give up on tucking in your shirt. Untucked straight hem button up shirts in dark colors or with disruptive patterns will conceal a lot. You could put a clipdraw on a Jframe and go straight mexican carry AIWB and it would disappear under a button up.

i am a classless pleb who rarely wears shirts with buttons, but the dark colors and clipdraw are good ideas. I will try it out

Attached: gxr.jpg (800x600, 53K)

J frame smith and Wesson loaded with supervel snubby ammo, or if your a big guy a model 340 pd loaded with

buffalobore.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=541

Space ammo on loan from the future is the current load choice of Jow Forums user. Get on board or get left behind.

youtube.com/watch?v=UZsber37rKU

Attached: 38hst.jpg (4032x3024, 2.87M)

j-frame appendix in a sticky holster.

>sticky holster

I like the style but I buy from Remora. They got a massive sale on with free shit right now btw.

remoraholsterstore.com/

YES thank you

S&W 638 airweight in your pocket.
Shrouded hammer gives you a snag-free draw while maintaining single action capability.
.38 Special ammo is cheaper than .380ACP and the +P loads can pack a pretty good punch. Shootability is also often considered more comfortable than a semi auto mouse gun.
I think the 638 also does not have an internal lock, so there is even less need to worry about a malfunction if you don't torture the thing with 500+ rounds every weekend.

Attached: 163070_01_lg_0.jpg (500x500, 14K)

it to gauge size dumbass

So what should I get when I need to concealed carry and my PPSm2 is too large?

Should I get something in .32 or .25?

NRR mini revolvers in 22mag. Or if you are super nuclear concealment you could even go 22short but I don't think it would be worth it.

can you get a full grip with the extension? I forgot about the mag extensions for the LCP, I might pick one up instead of some single stack 9 if I can go from pocket gun to something I can get a full grip on by swapping a mag.

I used to carry a Makarov tucked in a Dillion Precision bag that I used as a laptop case.

NAA-22M-TW Revolver, or don't be a cuck and carry properly in a holster like a man and don't show it off or act like a nervous fuck.

why do you want to CCW?
considering it's college, you can have basically any pistol with you in your bag. just never let it out of your sight.
but if you want it on your body and avoid all possible printing, 380 will do it. trade off is shot placement matters more.

LCP cross draw "appendix" in a deep riding tuckable IWB with an offset clip. Hide the clip under the tail of your belt.

>If Jow Forums was to carry concealed on a college campus where possessing a gun was against school policy (although not illegal under state law), and said gun had to be completely hidden, what would you guys choose?
Literally anything, since it's not hard to conceal a gun with an untucked shirt and/or covering garment. You kids have it easy.

>shirt rides up
>SWAT team called

Do none of you faggots ever horse around with your friends?

If you plan on horsing around like an FBI agent, then don't fucking carry.

>college
>"horsing around"
How fucking old are you?

not this shit again

Get some thunderwear then.

If you're going to get a seecamp, get it in .32 or .25. it's not designed for .380, and those smaller calibers are just fine for the kind of ranges you'll be hitting anyone with it anyway. Lcp2 is perfectly concealable, just get a holster that hides the grip shape. I can put it in my front pocket and no one notices.
But you got to be super careful. Colleges are communist hell holes, and if anyone does see it, you can expect anything. Honestly I wouldn't waste my time in university today. Unless you have a really clear career path, your better off going to trade school, saving all your money for five years, then becoming an investor. You'll have absentee income around the same age college graduates are paying off their loans.

palmettostatearmory.com/s-w-shield-40-s-w-pistol-with-night-sights-no-safety-black-10214.html

tr-enabling.com/product-p/ba-p-mps-40-357c.htm

underwoodammo.com/products/357-sig-65-grain-xtreme-defender

rcsgear.com/vanguard-2-kit-for-s-w-m-p-shield-9-40/

>anything but this is wrong

Attached: _20190110_122208.jpg (633x284, 36K)

Attached: 1527875848786.jpg (261x145, 13K)

idk about other people, but at 5’7” 160lbs with a 30” waist i find it hard to conceal in any kind of t shirt that isnt extremely baggy

OP here finally back after work. I want to carry because my school is in the middle of an actual ghetto (think: burnt out crack houses immediately across the street from campus, and 50 per 100,000 murder rate). I thought of carrying in a bag but I would be worried about accessing it in an emergency.

>campuses are communist hellholes
trust me i know. mine isnt even bad compared to others, but i still wouldnt want to be caught with a gun and freaked out on and expelled. i really wouldnt be going to college, but i got a full ride and figured i’d take it

if you want to learn the ways of the 1911 consider a colt mustang

What school?

In VA by chance?

P238 (or similar .380) aiwb with a quality holster
t. Carried Every day for 2 years in undergrad where possessing a gun was against school policy, but not illegal under state law.

Got my little nigga for $100. Loves the Hornady .32ACP 60gr hollowpoint ammunition.

Attached: Desert Eagle and Seecamp.jpg (2192x1390, 1.36M)

also consider p938, barely much bigger and 9mm, excellent choice fren

Mine came with a leather pocket holster that looks like a wallet in your pocket.

Attached: BFR .45-70 and Seecamp.jpg (2698x1230, 2.38M)

wow thats an awesome price. is it as picky with ammo as everyone says it is?

Revolver.

Every small auto I ever had at some point breaks early on. Even single stack 9's

The only small auto gun I trust is a glock 26. It isn't that small. It is just a cut down glock 17.

Attached: downloadfile-1.jpg (474x355, 29K)

Even Seecamp says you should stick with Winchester Silvertip but I've never had a single issue with Hornady XTP. The magazine won't even fit typical bulk 71gr FMJ .32ACP so no cheap range ammo to practice with though.

ah, gotcha. then yeah, off body carry is bad.
first because of how obviously slow it is face-to-face.
but second because you can expect someone to try and take your bag by force.
you basically need to figure out the smoothest way to draw that works for you, whether it's waistband, pants pocket, jacket pocket.
and of course, most of all, utilize situational awareness to avoid as much as possible. the people who live there will always have more "street smarts" than you.

sorry not trying to doxx myself boys

somehow my dumbass didn’t even think of the p238 or 938. my gf has a 238 so i’ll ask her if i can test hers out

have you had any difficulty drawing with the normal hammer?

Attached: 77BF8D78-06FD-4CE7-B070-D58D17257D30.jpg (1682x1088, 745K)

A lot can be done with a Raven pocketshield or a PHLster Flex with behind the belt Discreet Carry Concepts clips.

pistol-forum.com/showthread.php?32838-The-best-quot-npe-quot-discreet-carry-set-up-I-ve-foundThis guy’s carry setup is really good given that he is wearing a tucked in shirt.

Attached: 3F79F657-7372-4B38-AEBB-43B2DF62A029.jpg (671x503, 99K)

Use a dollar. I don't know how big your hands are.

I am , it's the patrician choice. Easy as Hell to shoot accurately, and disappeared everywhere. Everything from tshirt and jeans to business casual or suits with a good tuckable holster was no problem for concealment. Didnt even bother hiding the belt clip, and never had a comment about it.
I see you are a man of culture as well.

Attached: 15473551852717983014694445054622.jpg (4160x3120, 3.29M)

too fat
berretta pico is the thinnest 380 im aware of and for what you want thin is king

Not him, but I just picked up the 7 round mag, and it's still not full. I used it for a back up mag because the 6 round with the flat plate is easier to conceal. Also the Houge grip is worth the ten bucks. Makes it super soft shooting.

The struggles of phone posting

Attached: IMG_No_style_20190112_235815_processed.jpg (4160x3120, 1.53M)

Those are def nice. Also consider the kimber micro and micro9 if you're going that route. almost the same, just with different ergomonics

U of D Mercy/Wayne State?

gotta agree with everyone suggesting the p238
that thing has always been reliable for me and will disappear into just about anywhere. can find used ones fairly cheap and if you use the mags with the pinky extension you get nice ergos along with 7+1 capacity which isnt bad at all for the size

Nope. Have a uncle mikes pocket holster to make sure it is on the far side of the pocket.

Just practice the draw till it is unconsciously done.

Ankle, belly band or iwb is better.

>he doesn't wear a belt and suspenders

the seecamp is so small you could just dump it in a pocket without any holster nonsense. the trigger is also really heavy so its not like its gonna go off on accident.

what i dont like about the seecamp is the shitty slide that has no grip and the fact that it only feeds hollowpoints.

Checking your trips, also recommend the thicc hogue gripz

Attached: IMG_20190113_011356.jpg (4608x3456, 2.92M)

I'd carry exactly what I carried every day through medschool and continue to carry at work now
An LCR, LCP 2 or M&P compact - which one depends on my mood, dress and the season.

If you don't mind dicking with a safety.

is that only if you get the pinky extension?

No, it always has a safety

I carry a Bodyguard for similar reasons, it disappears in the pocket and is actually not too terrible to shoot. The trigger is the heaviest object in the known universe, but aside from that I quite like it. Also light and highly affordable.

Dude, if it wasn't for the underwood philips head ammo, that'd be a good idea.

underwoodammo.com/products/357-sig-115-grain-jacketed-hollow-point

Better?

My college campus allows CC so long as you give them your info and sign a pseudo NDA.

sounds like infringement to me

Revolver is the best choice. Tiny autos are shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=MMtqhsDYcbQ

Taurus judge but single shot, why?

yeah, being a mini 1911 its gonna have a safety. though really not a big deal if you train to hit that safety while drawing it.

I hate "this" posters but honestly OP this is the perfect bang for your buck. Inexpensive, very reliable, single and double action without catching on clothes, concealable, just a great gun

>he has friends in college

Attached: 1545006048572.gif (400x303, 1.56M)

LCP or maybe a .38 special snub would probably be your best bet. I've carried at college before in a vest and nobody knew a thing. Most important thing about carrying at college is keeping your mouth shut, don't even let your friends know you carry to school. It's sad we have to be so low key about it but most colleges prefer the hearts and minds approach rather to students who are being robbed, beaten, and raped to be able to defend themselves.

Great way to let someone find you, since you are showing your fingerprints.

Careless fools.

P238 or P938 are the correct answers. Small, super reliable, and the recoils not at all bad, for practicing with them.

P365, its fixed now.

Harry’s Holsters.

Attached: BF12D842-5697-490A-900C-A835B0B3DEC4.jpg (900x720, 529K)

This

>thinking I used a picture I took myself.
>thinking my prints are in any data base

p365, worst case senario dump the mags and the grip module keep the fcu and slide with components ur gucci. keep it in your bag its unlikely youll get searched anyways if theyre searching your bag on a usa campus theyre searching your person too. the bag if an emergency occurs gives you a place to take the gun apart if needed or some privacy with in a bathroom.

i take mine to campus to avoid my roomates easily stealing a firearm from me i bought it because i like the way it shoots, getting the advanced concealed soon anyways but int the mean time i take the expensive bits that dont look like a gun from a far in my bag

Why not use an object with a known size?