Gun Show Greentexts Deals Fudds etc

Love me some fun show stories. Mine isn't great but thought it was funny.

>Be me, looking for ammo, jerky, milsurp, (10) mags, whatever
>Spot some S&B 180gr 10mm marked $18 on every box
>Offer guy $100 for 6 boxes ($16.66/box)
>"No way user those are $20 a box"
>Wut.jpg
>"So why are they all marked $18?"
>"user these ones are $18, the FMJs are $20"
>All boxes are FMJ and marked $18
>Walk away. Bought a Ishapore 2a1 instead.

Attached: IMG_6536.jpg (1278x693, 373K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalgunday.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

probably my most bizarre gun show experience besides the spear incident
>walking around, just bought a steyr m95, hell yeah
>see an old guy pushing a stroller around
>start to walk past him
>has a johnson lmg in the stroller
>holy fuck
>feel heart skip a beat, want to ask to look at it/take a pic/whatever
>"excuse me sir"
>he turns around to face me
>opens his old mouth
>"this is from the video game"
>try to process what he just said, dont even have time to respond before he starts talking a mile a minute
>"my son loves the gameboy"
>"this gun is from the gameboy"
>"it's from the video game"
>"it's on the xbox"
>immediately lose all interest in the gun and want to end any contact with this alzheimer's ridden goblin
>start walking away
>he continues ranting at my friends behind me
>they tell me later they felt precisely the same

at least i got a nice m95 for $200

Attached: 1510546441079.jpg (3264x2448, 2.44M)

No I think he was trying to wake you up user.

>this is a video game
>this is a game boy
>give me back my son
>get out of the xbox

Attached: 1545632624327.jpg (500x480, 53K)

I once pointed out that a guy was trying to sell a sig 1911 scorpion for more than the msrp value on sigs website. He tried to tell me "they don't make these anymore" all the while it's not discontinued. Like 1500 dollars for a pistol dig advertises at 1300 that you can get nib on gun broker for 950.

I will never understand gun shows. Many times things are overpriced and people seem to fail to realize that tax is a thing but won't take cash to avoid tax and shit "oh no man I gotta put tax on it" like dude here's some cash and fuck off.

How do you put the bolt back in an M95 I have been trying for years cant get it to go back in

How do you like the Ishapore? Passed one up last show I was at.

>walking around, not really seeing anything good, about to leave
>suddenly Walther P38
>start looking it over: postwar civilian model, clean, hardly looks like it’s been used
>”you like it?”
>old guy in an Airborne hat walks up behind the counter
>asks if I’ve got anything to trade
>show him my G40
>he says he wants to kill hogs and his neighbors dog with a handgun
>pulls the P38 out of the case, swaps it with me
Pretty fun day, I was on the short end of the deal price-wise but I’ve always wanted a P38

Not him, but is the bolt not staying out when you try to put it in, or is it just not fitting in?

Attached: gats.jpg (5312x2988, 2.16M)

Indy 1500 guns show was today
Wanted to go but snow on I65
Too many idiots crashed, the interstate was shutdown

What is tax evasion for 1000 , Alex

lmao fuck off fed

I can never understand why people are unwilling to break the law just to sell me a gun.

It doesn't fit I got it at big 5 in 2006 for 49$ took it apart to clean it never managed to put it back together

The bolt head's probably upside down then, take it apart and make sure that you put it on the other way. When you stick the bolt back into the receiver it should have no problems going in.

Also, is the bolt head extended when you try to put it back in? Because you need to twist and pull it till it sticks out at it's max length.

Should have talked to him, sounds like it would have been interesting at least. Old people like it when you express interest in what they are saying, and when they are that far gone just think of it like talking to a child. Shit, you could have ended up with that Johnson going to you in his will if you played your cards right.

like the other guy said, see if the bolt head is in upside down. it also has to be extended, you have to grab the locking lugs and pull until the head sticks forward. its annoying but you eventually become a master at it
maybe, but he really was going a mile a minute. i dont think i could have gotten a word in edgewise and he showed no sign of stopping at all

>spear incident
Do tell

Thank you guys now to track down some ammo so I can actually shoot the thing

check sgammo. its a bit pricy but its good. otherwise nazi surplus is pretty easy to find at gun shows and usually cheaper
>be at gun show
>friend, for whatever reason, buys a spear
not just any spear. thing is a full fucking 6-7 feet long. made to look like a zulu spear, but with an obviously new production tip. anyhow
>walking around
>people seem to have never seen a spear in their lives; they gawk up at it
>one guy even points at it and yells "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT"
>literally less than tribal level
>stop at one table, other friend wants to ask about a martini henry
>man keeps doing this thing where he will turn to my friend wanting to ask, saying 'yes?', then immediately turning his attention back to the spear
>asks stupid questions like "is that a real zulu spear?" when it visibly just isnt
>eventually friend gets frustrated and walks off, never gets to ask about martini
tl;dr big spear hypnotizes entire gun show

just wait till you take a gun to the spear show

>went to gun show today
>saw a bunch of ar-15 with chinese shit all over them, nothing less than 800
>saw some sks and ak for about 600, all tapco shit
>bought some jerky, but they put too much cayenne in their blend
>still pretty good...
>had an Australian guy selling off estate sales weapons
>a few old hunting rifles, some old magazines, an overpriced noveske ar with a swarovski scope, a carcano, and a spanish mauser
>carcano was beat to shit and missing its bolt, but the mauser was ok
>guy said hed sell me the mauser for 125 because the bolt is broken
>haggle it down to 100 because he didnt really want the headache of fixing it
>walked around and saw a guy selling .45 tracer rounds
>neat.jpg
>$300a box, marked as "explosive rounds, .45 Aircraft Combustible Penetrators"
>blacknahpreacher.webm
>go home and fiddle with new mauser
>play with bolt a little, find out it has a lock tab on the bolt
>flip the tab out of safety, bolt comes free
>neat.jpg
And thats how i got a mauser for 100 today

Attached: FB_IMG_1534226775308.jpg (1280x1260, 80K)

>live in MI
>travel to fun show in IN 20 minutes away
>pretty damn small, not a lot going on
>see the usual; used 590A1 for 699.99, every flavor of AR for $850+, jerky, that guy that sells pulled pork sandwiches
>some guy has ancient turk mauser ammo on clips, $3 each
>actually really nice clips, bought about 10 that didn't look too corroded
>old man asks about my gun, I mention my LGS's name
>"wait you bought that in michigan? you're not from Indiana?"
>yep.jpg
>"I wouldn't have sold you that ammo if I knew you were across state lines. I don't think I should sell you any more."
>o...ok.

Neat story, nice dubs too

... Is being overcharged at Gunshows normal? cause every one I go to in NC is like half Fudds and the other half is people who run stores through out NC/SC and every gun I've gotten has been cheaper then stuff listed on Websites or from local stores.

I got my CX4 with a 2 15s and a 30 brand new for 620 3 ish years ago when everyone still wanted 700-800 for them.

To me it seems like most of the Stores were trying to just Empty excess inventory selling it slightly cheaper then regular costs.

Got a New model Super blackhawk for $400. It's a really early new model, so the trigger isn't shitty like I've heard some people say. Friend got a redhawk for $500 with scope rings. This was a recent show in December.

Woke

>tfw you have never been to a gun show
>tfw you can only live vicariously through other anons
Gun show threads are the best

Attached: F90F21E3-2584-48DA-BE3E-07ED293BEC69.png (750x1334, 1.36M)

Going to a gun show tomorrow in Virginia. Yay!

Gun show threads are great, gun shows fucking blow.
t. been to at least a dozen shows by now with friends and family and it still fucking sucks

Where at?

I’ve gone to plenty of gun shows and pawn stores. I’ve yet to find anything cool that wasn’t massively overpriced or that would qualify as a deal.

That being said I do plan to go to one at the end of the month.

I saw a guy at a show once asking $300 for an M44, so occasionally you find something decent.
A good deal? No such thing.

i think the issue is, you have expectations walking in the door. lower them.
think of a gunshow as an opportunity to look at things, thats all. if you dont think its worth the $8 or so to do that, and its fine if you dont, then dont go.

aight I got one
>be me, 17~
>fresh meat collector
>dad buys random guns for me to get later in life because he's 50 and enjoys seeing me happy
>go to local gun store
>literally just some small hunting/fishing store
>look around
>nothing special except some sporterized nugget
>look in the pistol rack
>sweet god its a mini motherload
>1890's era S&W DA, S&W Triple Lock, prime shit
>spy a Beretta 1934
>prepares the spaghetti
>ask to see it
>.380 Beretta 1934, 1940 Production
>no holster but fuck it
>little bit of wear
>looks like previous owner had it in a sock
>see price tag
>"$125"
>walk out the door with it
I figured granddad brought it home from the war, the kids didn't want it and just gave it to the shop, I had the same thing happen with a G88 Mauser I got for 150.

they're pretty shit. you should go to one sometime.

Maine Coon kitty...!

Once ran across a High Standard Model 10 back at the shows in Vegas. Guy wanted 600 for it, thought it was a neat little thing. Still had the original flashlight and everything; I just didn't have the cash to drop on it or else I would have. I do love me some stumpy twelve-gauges.

Surprisingly comfortable grip and arm brace; balance was meh (it's a bullpup) but I liked it. Wish I'd grabbed it.

Attached: HS10.jpg (900x477, 97K)

Got one from a few weeks back
>be browsing gun show
>overpriced shit everywhere
>one guy with an FK BRNO behind glass, under mesh netting, just showing it off I guess
>some neat late 1800's engraved SAAs
>look at price
>$5000
>walk on, see rack of milsurp
>M1 Carbines
>$1400
>walk on, see rack of what look like Hakims at a distance
>get closer, not hakims
>a fucking rack of gewehr G43s in various states
>one in the back is weird though, never seen a muzzle like that in person
>turns out to be pic related
>fukken awesome, ask how much
>$5000
>walk on

Attached: 1200px-Automatgevär_m1941_Walther_-_Tyskland_-_AM.067370.jpg (1200x584, 83K)

Sadly, someone will pay those kind of prices, just because they can say 'lookie here son, I got this here fancy nazi durr rifle, and now I'm gonna saw the stock off because I can't fold 'er'

1967 numbers matching in great shape. It's my first .308 so I'm pumped about that. Now I'm just looking for one of the 17" bayonets.

They're fun if you go in with cash and a list of shit you're looking for. You might not find the #1 thing on your list but usually you can find something you want for a decent price. It's always the same shit and the same dealers and whatnot but I always have a blast. I like fingerfucking fudd guns, milsurps, and the old reloading shit the old timers have. There's stuff you won't see literally anywhere else.

If I'm leaving the house on the weekend would I rather spend $8 for a gunshow or $20 for a shit ass movie that furthers the liberal agenda. Hmmm easy pick.

Tax evasion is patriotic

If you aren't up to date on prices you'll get gouged. Most people will deal a little bit. I was sad because the ammo guy with the best prices and selection wasn't at the most recent one.

I recently got a bunch of that Turk mauser ammo too. Read that it's super hot? Any idea if it's corrosive? Agreed the clips are nice.

Thats not bad actually you can pick up another g40 anytime

>respecting the government stealing your money to house niggers
Just kys

I'm guessing you're one of those people that actually declares all of your out of state purchases and pays sales tax on them?

spotted the welfare queen

Try some local auctions friend

I've almost bought a second one on multiple occasions. Lots of them on Armslist.

I ran it all through a Vz24 with no problems, so I can say aside from some cracked cases (before shooting) it's an OK investment. The clips were all the two-piece design, which was pretty cool.

I went to my first gun show today, going back for the second day tomorrow. How do I find militia organizers and avoid undercover ATF agents?

you saw an FK BRNO irl
ho fug

What’s a good online resource for figuring out what is a “good buy” for guns? I see people in these threads talking about bad versions of good guns and overpriced guns with wear and tear. How do I learn to spot these things?

Gunbroker completed auctions.

>be me
>broke and need money to pay for a more expensive hobby
>take a couple rifles from my milsurp gun collection to sell
>one of them was a immaculate unissued No4 mk2 still had factory cosmoline in the barrel with all the matching accessories
>"hey son, how much you want for that there Enfield?"
>850
>"nah son, I'll give you 400"
>you do realise that this a unissued no4 mk2, right?
>"OF COURSE I KNOW WHAT THE HELL IT IS, I've been buying and selling guns for 50 years, back in the day you could buy one of those for $80. I'm givin you a good deal, no one at this show will pay that ridiculous price"
>nah, I think I'll take my chances

Sold it to a guy for $850 literally right after talking to that asshole.
They're like $1k+ on fucking gunbroker. God a hate dealers.
I've had tables at gun shows, and while talking with the other dealers when setting up or before the show starts, it's obvious that most of them are fucking shysters. Not all, but most.

If the G41 was matching, that would actually be a good deal.

It's hot. As long as you aren't using it in a semi-auto you'll be ok. Yes it's corrosive, just about all 8mm surplus is. Just pour a little boiling water down the bore to dissolve the salts then clean it normally.

>Be me, February gun show
>most tables are the standard marked up shit
>heavily consider a bubba'd swiss k11 for $75, but passed
>see 2 k31s on a table, one has a clamp on scope mount, one doesn't. Both match.
>300 fucking dollars for the one without the scope.
>two methy looking folks eyeing it hard, buy it right out from under them.
In October, same table had Chinese 54R on clips in bundles of three for a fucking dollar each. The clips are shit, and so is the ammo frankly, but worth it. Poor old guy seems like he's selling off his collection for far less than its worth.

Go back in time and autistically read everything about guns for 20 years. Otherwise, yeah gunbroker completed auctions. Blue book of gun values if you wanna pay.

Thinking about getting one table just for shits and gigs. Worth it just to see if the other guys have good stuff???

Yes.
Usually all the good deals are gone before the show even opens to the public.
Especially if it's milsurp and the dealers don't know what they have. That is where all my luck has been.
My buddy who I used to run a table with is a k98k expert.
One time I was setting up the table while he went to the bathroom, and he comes back with a completely matching 1936 JP sauer k98. Fucking covered in Weimar stamps, I had never seen so many proofs on a single rifle. He walked by some old dealer who was selling it for $875. Practically threw his wallet at the guy. It was worth probably around $3500.

>be at fleamarket festival
>gun show row of said flea market festival
>all PP sales, but the booth venders are on a street like an arab arms bazaar
>bridge boomers stand around, guess, a fucking bridge, and try to penhook kids and methadicts selling stolen shit
>Most are selling; a couple of fudd tier A-bolts and coffee stained Savages in "stippled" stocks
>Swear on the kube the AARP had a rep here
>eye'd a 1900, some Garands, and an Argentine Mauser.
>cross bridge to see gunshow row, wanted to see a familiar vender's C&R table
>then, gunshot on the bridge
>entire crowd goes silent and turns
>Some fucker in flannel stumbles and steps back, clutching his hand
>his buddy holds him and they make a speedy exit towardss their car
>Crowd does not even stop to murmur, 7 seconds and its just like normal flea market haggling and taser noises
>10 minutes later, Ambulance arrives
>Later found out it was an old fool trying to demonstrate the "Suicide safety" to another boomer with a loaded 1911
>shot removed his left middle and ring, landed in left thigh
>Tripped out the Vietnam vet behind them, who recounted this

Pic unrelated

Attached: IMG_6752.jpg (3264x2448, 1.95M)

>many moons ago
>Driving to different fleamarket festival, stop at an outlying feild of tables
>Puruse some rows of farm equipment, chinese junk, womens clothes, "artsy" shit
>Nugget detector pings a table on the far back
>Was young and stupid and it was 2013 or so
>Beeline to table, staffed by father time himself and his doting wife, were cute as hell
>Cue a polite conversation about the rifle, while brother notes his instruments also for sale
>Father time claims his son bought the rifle after he returned from 'the war, and I just couldn't bring myself to ever fire it'
>smile politely, but internally pissed this guy is trying to tell me it was literally never fired for 50 years, ask to inspect bore
>he says sure, and as the sunlight peeks down to my eye, the bore is revealed to be clogged with cosmoline
>Suddenly feel guilty as he wasn't lying, im sold on the is rifle
>conversation reveals he used to run a bluegrass group.
>pay $150 for a Bohler Stahl M24 rifle (minus hand guard) that was strangely same OAL as a 91/30, and he gave me a free disk of his old music
>Good deal and wholesome guy
>sinfully sell this lucky find later

Third story
>Feel need to atone for that sin
>also consulted /x/ after several guns' had defects or faults emerge after a month, appearently there may have been a vengeful spirit attached to the M24 that was pissed
>Figure to attone, I must please the kube

>next month, find gunshow
>no good deals, no sells
>driivng home and see some rifles layin on display
>fuck it, lets check these
>See pic related, N.E.W. M1891 with a ATI stock/scope/bolt
>absolute clusterfuck for $250
>take it home, put scope on AK mount
>Begin crusade to fix the M1891

Attached: IMG_3239.jpg (3264x2448, 1.94M)

>Contact a machinist
>Make plan to fix bolt
>Drill the bolt area, fit a dowel, and attach bolt handle, and a dowel to attach bolt bead
>Boom, pricey
>no m91 stocks on EBay or gunshows, not for 4 years
>settle for a 91/30 stock
>GettingThere.jpeg

Attached: knobbed for your pleasure.jpg (2448x3264, 1.28M)

>discover Fox PPHU repro sticks
>-$459
>+1 stock

Attached: EC8891CB-5B18-4643-BE4E-4B5E426EDCCB.jpg (4032x3024, 2.78M)

massively underrated comment

>going in public
>voluntarily
The woods my friend, the woods

Attached: Screenshot_20180930-190308_Gallery.jpg (720x1280, 257K)

> fixes bayonet
> hysteria ensues

This. I got a spare mag for my EDC, some plastic ammo boxes so I don't have to save the cardboard if I don't use it all, and a EDC light that I probably paid too much for, but it was assembled by an American and it's brighter and smaller than my old Chinese one. Paid cash so no tax. What I saved I spent in admission and gas, but it kept me amused for two hours and got me out of the house.

Those are the same people.

Gun show prices make more sense if you know that most of the time they are including tax in the price. These guys are usually dealers larping as private sellers

>neat.jpg
That describes most gun shows for me, but I usually only end up buying ammo and salsa.

>$75 for sporterized k11
>$300 for k31
are you a time traveler from 2006?

wrong

they arbitrarily raise prices because they want to get some sucker to buy their shit for 200 over market value, then when you laugh at them they get asspained and say "WELL MAKE ME AN OFFER THEN HUH HUH HUH"
example:
>be me at gunshow
>see G3 pattern rifle, turn it over to see if it's a century shitpile or an SAR8
>it's a shitpile, oh well
>seller comes up
>I SEE YA LIKE THAT ASSAULT RIFLE THERE, IT'S A GOOD DEAL
>tell him no thanks, they chew up brass and I reload
>he starts stammering about not knowing what I mean
>other sell at table next to him starts laughing and tells him that yeah they chew up brass and make it useless
>do a 360 and moonwalk on to the next table

Apparently. The milsurp market it odd in my town. At the same show I passed up a $275 Faz No. 4. Because I was out of money, and saw a $650 rusted to fuck hex 91/30.

Just got back from the Va gun show.
Straight garbage.
Got a new knife at least

Ya, I figured an encyclopedic knowledge of guns wouldn’t hurt, but in lieu of that I’ll stick to gun broker like you and said. Thanks fellas

theres the "national gun day" gun show in louisville Ky next week. any kommandos going?
nationalgunday.com/
>warning, super dated boomer website

Attached: 1466650409772.jpg (750x745, 114K)

This made me a little sad desu.

the only gun purchase i've ever made was some super old guy had a small table full of weird shit. he had an arisaka for twenty dollars, so i handed him a twenty and he just handed it to me without a background check or anything. i guess the gun show loophole is real

Attached: 1523481888213.jpg (260x288, 16K)

>what is a private sale

not in this state

nice find bud. it's also completely insane to me that SKS's went from garbage bin bullshit that you could buy all day at 80 bucks a pop to people thinking they're worth several hundred dollars. i saw some dickhead selling spray painted cut up tacticooled out SKS's for 700 dollars lel

How much were they asking for the triple lock?

What does a table normally cost? and can i just sell guns for cash? (i will ask for ID and have signed BoS obv.)

I have a few SKS's and older guns i wouldnt mind selling, i would like to see the offers i get on my paratrooper sino-soviet SKS with all matching numbers and cleaning kit. 4 digit serial #

i have no idea what its worth, ive never seen one like mine before anywhere, it has the star on the receiver, and milled trigger guard, so for sure russian parts. dates super early. factory 27

i think i would be happy with like $500-600.

I got a few other things like russian and bulgarian makarovs and a pre 1964 winchester 94 30/30. a massive mossberg 500 12 ga from 1977 with awesome wood, and a few old sears and robuck single shot rifles.

at one point i had a decent idea of what most of my junker guns were worth but nowadays i have no clue.

do people pay more for older mossberg 500's? what the hell is a bulgarian makarov (cleaned but 99% unissued condition (2 sets of grips 2 mags) even worth these days?

if i could pay like $200 and sell maybe $1000 worth of guns i dont shoot then i would be pretty happy, might use it to buy something cool

It's only $65 at one of the two around here. Just see who runs the shows in your area, it's usually pretty reasonable.

$50/table for 3 days at mine. More than worth it.

>Go to state fairgrounds
>$8 cove charge
>Tables of overpriced Civil War relics
>Boomers
>Socks
>Jerky
>No ammo deals
>No milsurp deals
>Guy selling his $750 CMP Garand for $2k
>Autistic aszn guy selling meme knives, pepper spray, and Chinese stun guns
>Overpriced BBQ at the concession stand
By the Jow Forumsube I am waiting for these boomer faggits to die so I can buy up their collections from their nogunz kids.

im in the mood for some gunshow BBQ right now

Last year at the gun show it worked out perfectly. I was eyeing a Turk Mauser for sale for $300 Guy at the table saw me drooling and asked if I wanted it, I said "maybe but I am looking for one a bit cheaper". When I told him I had cash he dropped it to $250, ran my ID, and we both walked away happy.
Oh shit, I forgot there was a winter gun show here, I usually go in March. Drivers really have been cancer here lately, it seems like it's been worse than usual

10 years buying and selling milsurp, I've never filled out a BoS.
I only ask for ID on pistols. Not required for rifles.

My experience was pretty nice.
>Just turned 18 and wanted to get my first rifle
>Go to gunshow not knowing what to expect since I had not yet discovered Jow Forums
>Walk around with dad for an hour and a half and see tons of expensive ARs and handguns I can't buy yet
>One guy had some cool milsurp so I check it out
>Spot 1903, check the price, $1200
>...
>Look at M1 Garand next to it, $1400
>I nope out and meet up with dad who was just checking out Sigs and Glocks
>Before leaving spot another old timer who has almost nothing but Mosins and a few Turkish mausers
>Lets me check out Mosins, I'm torn between the Tula 91/30 for $150 and the 1891 model that is pre 1900 for $200
>Decide I like the Tula better because of the sight picture and the price
>Old guy throws in a bayonet and a sling with it
>I still remember the one rifle he had that I really wanted though
>An original sniper variant 91/30 with the original scope and scope cover and matching numbers for $750
Pic related, on the left is the nugget I got all those years ago.

Attached: WP_20160910_17_32_12_Pro.jpg (5344x3008, 3.93M)

>A good deal? No such thing.

a gun show is a busy market
this means lots of buyers and sellers so lots of people who know what stuff costs

if you want a deal you have to be the only buyer or find a guy who hasn't learned what his stuff is worth

econ 101

Last gun show I was at wasn't too bad, it was the Spring Indianapolis gun show. There was the usual bullshit but there's always a deal or two floating around.
>T53 nugget with bayonet for $200, poor condition
>Turk Mauser for $280
>Turk Mauser for $300 (ended up buying)
>people not leaving me alone after buying my Mauser
>Hi Point carbine for $170, really old beat up Gen 1
>lovely mystery jerky
>field packs+4 AKM magazines for $50, they were Korean magazines but it was an OK deal
>91/30 nugget for $230
>another Turk Mauser for $300
>all SKS rifles I could find that weren't already snatched were above $500
>mosins going for $4-600 claiming to be "sniper mosins"
>old lady selling jewelry from bullet casings
>old lady selling knitting supplies
>NRA booth sitting empty
>taser guy rigging up his 2 trillion volt electric boogaloo for all to see
>airsoft stand with kids huddled around it
>gp5 gas masks for $40
>copies of the Anarchist Cookbook for $50
>new production Nazi merch
>really expensive 26mm flares that I really wanted
>cheap gas station spring knives everywhere
>fudds, and more fudds
>gangstas
>some dudes that definitely browse Jow Forums
>grills buying pink guns
was a pretty standard show, got to browse some good deals on guns and equipment and laugh at the bad prices and senile old fudds. I don't know what it is about gun shows, but they are more fun (and funny) every year.

I found a shop just like this, it was the coolest place
>in a real small town
>really tiny hunting/fishing/gun store
>my dad is buying a gun via private sale but the guy wanted to do a transfer at this shop
>I decided to tag along because I like small towns and gun stores
>get there, doesn't seem impressive to me
>walk in
>holy fuckin shid
>Ross Rifle on the shelf
>Savage 1915 in the glass
>SBRs
>suppressors
>cheap transfers
Really gave me some faith in gun stores. The guy who owned it was really humble and cool, and his stuff was priced fair. Will definitely be giving him some business as that's the type of shop I want to support.

anyone want to break down basic SKS rifles and what they are really worth these days?

>whats a fair price for a russian w/ matching #'s and w/o matching #'s

>Whats a fair price for chinese SKS with matching numbers and w/o matching numbers

>"Paratrooper" SKS with matching numbers

gunbroker suggest about any SKS is probably worth $450-500 these days if not beat to shit

Should have gotten the 1891

>copies of the Anarchist Cookbook for $50
ironic