What's the cheapest you can pay for a SxS 12 ga that isn't trash?

What's the cheapest you can pay for a SxS 12 ga that isn't trash?

Attached: 724_2.jpg (1920x617, 215K)

Depends on the manufacturer but internet auctions are a thing.

About 3-400
You can get cheaper, but they're trash. Baikal/Stoeger are the entry level stuff. Avoid Century.

What are some problems on double barrel shotguns that are trash? Is it just poor barrel regulation?

They don't last. Look into the JW2000 for examples.

dont buy new and look at pawn shops, fudd stores, and online auctions. You can get old stevens garbage for like 150.

I want a 12 gauge with two triggers, mostly to fire both barrels at once. Preferably coach gun sized, help me out

Look for a used Stevens 311. Check the ribs to make sure they aren't separating. Don't dry fire it.

Check out Rossi, stoeger and Baikal.

They are the main ones run by cowboy action shooters.

I believe Baikal are made a bit tougher than the others.

Avoid turkish brands. They can hide themselves behind "attractive" names, be careful. Their guns won't last you a long time, the metal used is generally speaking of a poor quality. Go for something like Baikal.

Both barrels at once is a fantastic way to crack the wrist of your stock

Redpill me on zastava SxS 12ga shotguns. Are they good? Trash? Theres a few at my local cabelas for $350 and im considering getting one.

Attached: 4C4848FF-BB1A-40AC-8A87-8E25B6619771.jpg (422x750, 23K)

Anything zastava is usually made to work hard, not to look pretty. I imagine they're pretty good

Ok thanks user

Used is the correct answer. The store brand "budget" guns of old typically demonstrate a lot of hand finishing and are very well made, much nicer than newer guns. You can find rough looking ones that are in mechanically good shape for a couple hundred bucks.

I picked up the SxS in pic related for $90 at a local gun store. I replaced the firing pins and now it works flawlessly. It's a 20 gauge though.

Attached: 20181228_134649.jpg (2576x1932, 1.82M)

If you use 3 inch shells or slugs maybe

I see the TB hasn't killed you yet Arthur.

>mostly to fire both barrels at once
Why?

Thanks for reminding me I need one of those so I can larp as 'Bama McCall

Attached: 500px-Gator-lupara4.jpg (500x379, 49K)

Do you not get Brno/CZ shotguns in the US? Here you can get good condition used ones for the equivalent of 80-200 USD.

I bought this Stevens 311 for $100 last week.

Attached: IMG_20190109_144008.jpg (1024x768, 144K)

Fun

Love your collection. What model A5 is that? I have an old Remington 1100 and 11-87 but I’m really tempted to track down an A5. I really love semi shotguns.

Trash
t. Serbian

Now, you aren't going to bring that ugly gun with you, are you?

...huh?

Thanks, I seem to have developed a bit of a fetish for old fudd guns. For whatever reason the patina speaks to me.

The A5 is old Belgian model from 1927. I don't think there's any particular designation for its configuration, but it's often referred to as an "English stock" or "straight stock" model.

I found it at the same store where I picked up my SxS and paid $200 for it. Lots of good deals for old shotguns out there.

Attached: 20180506_124715.jpg (2576x1932, 3.67M)

Same. I only want a double-barrel because of DOOM and Evil Dead. I want to be able to fire both barrels, because it seems fun, and I can throw more lead downrange.

Maybe such a beast exists, but to my knowledge there's two choices. Either one trigger per barrel, or a trigger that fires one barrel and then the other. Surely you'll be able to juryrig the two trigger type but then you are exposing the mechanism to roughly twice as much boom as it is made for. Do that a few times and you will be firing the russian roulette version of a hand grenade.

They dont last? Like the barrels wear out quickly or they break apart?

Okay, good to know. Thanks.