Have any glowniggers actually identified themselves and interacted with Jow Forums?

Have any glowniggers actually identified themselves and interacted with Jow Forums?

Attached: 1546439078014.png (500x393, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B001FA0JLY/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1
hongpong.com/archives/2008/11/29/james-bamford-nsa-book-shadow-factory-israeli-contractors-break-us-wiretapping-systems-told-ya-so
youtube.com/watch?v=BFYoYrPeICA
nytimes.com/2014/09/17/opinion/israels-nsa-scandal.html
theamericanconservative.com/articles/aipac-should-register-as-a-foreign-agent/
forward.com/opinion/395676/its-time-for-aipac-to-register-as-a-foreign-agent/
original.antiwar.com/smith-grant/2017/07/17/aipac-still-biggest-foreign-agent/
desuarchive.org/k/thread/39039229/#39044264
youtube.com/watch?v=Um9rzGPE3Ug
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why?... You want to buy a full auto?

Glow in the dark niggers don't care about that (Glow in the dark niggers are specifically CIA according to Terry Davis)
In fact Jow Forums and all of 4chun is pretty much exclusively FBI territory

Jow Forums is like the NSA
they let the jews do all the real heavy lifting
>fun fact: all domestic spying information the NSA collects goes to Mossad first and then they give the NSA back whatever info they think is important

Attached: sign me up skull.jpg (1988x3056, 1.91M)

Attached: ATF on k.jpg (2868x1410, 1.05M)

What comic was that from?

Suspect larp/bait.

Fuck me, source on that mossad bit?

Attached: thats-bullshit-but-i-believe-it-me-irl-2485846.png (500x371, 41K)

I thought about it, but I'm too lazy to larp glownigger.

I forget the title, but it was fairly recent. They ruined it like the very next page by having his followers literally suicide bomb people.

That's fair

amazon.com/dp/B001FA0JLY/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

hongpong.com/archives/2008/11/29/james-bamford-nsa-book-shadow-factory-israeli-contractors-break-us-wiretapping-systems-told-ya-so

youtube.com/watch?v=BFYoYrPeICA

nytimes.com/2014/09/17/opinion/israels-nsa-scandal.html

in the book it tells you that all centralized data collected by the NSA is given to mossad
NSA has taps on all telecomunnications and phones and internet
everything
and they funnel that to mossad to circumvent the constitution
then mossad gives them the information back and tells them who the bad guys are

Attached: rand paul about to get suicided for displaying power level.webm (656x460, 1.92M)

According to documents leaked by Mr. Snowden and reported by the British newspaper The Guardian, the N.S.A. has been sending intelligence to Israel since at least March 2009.

The memorandum of agreement between the N.S.A. and its Israeli counterpart covers virtually all forms of communication, including but not limited to “unevaluated and unminimized transcripts, gists, facsimiles, telex, voice and Digital Network Intelligence metadata and content.” The memo also indicates that the N.S.A. does not filter out American communications before delivery to Israel; indeed, the agency “routinely sends” unminimized data.

Although the memo emphasizes that Israel should make use of the intercepts in accordance with United States law, it also notes that the agreement is legally unenforceable. “This agreement,” it reads, “is not intended to create any legally enforceable rights and shall not be construed to be either an international agreement or a legally binding instrument according to international law.”

the entire intelligence apparatus of the US government exists soley to serve the jewish people in power

Attached: dead inside.jpg (405x405, 22K)

>here you go mr mossad here's records of every single electronic communication in the world
>thank you mr johnson
>oh and we didnt filter out any of the USA's domestic communications, so you guys cant look at that stuff because that would be illegal
>OH NO OF COURSE NOT
>okay and just so you know there are no laws or ways to prosecute you even if you did and there will be zero consequences if you use our entire spying network to spy on united states citizens
>you have nothing to worry about. trust me.

we should all be preparing to become pic related in the next few years

Attached: feedom intensifies.webm (1280x720, 2.59M)

>How do you do, fellow revolutionary?

Attached: 1547260603856.jpg (1024x544, 60K)

whats with the CIA paranoia?
thats for sand niggers near israel.
NSA is 10x the size with 10x the budget and directly aimed at US citizens like a fucking gun.

NSA is what you should be worried about.

I know but all the memes are CIA and it's close enough.

Attached: 1547260704778.png (300x236, 89K)

Fuck off. That stopped being funny years ago.

>mixing truth with insanity to discredit the truth
Oy vey, it's anuddah Protocols.

SHUT
IT
DOWN

what stopped being funny?
that entire federal government is designed to monitor US citizens and that everyone on here has there posts archived and indexed to identify future problem citizens that need to be dealt with?
youre the reason red flag laws exist now.

Attached: iRdrUFp.jpg (887x495, 78K)

that's what makes it legal IIRC

Attached: CIA Disinformation.jpg (530x426, 80K)

He was just cracking a joke. It was a different time. Pre-Internet and pre-cameras in shopping malls/on the interstate the idea was absurd.

Now would be different. Or even ten years ago.

exactly
the domestic jews use the holy land jews to spot the trouble makers and get around all our tricky constitutional bullshit like the 1st and 2nd amendments

theamericanconservative.com/articles/aipac-should-register-as-a-foreign-agent/

forward.com/opinion/395676/its-time-for-aipac-to-register-as-a-foreign-agent/

original.antiwar.com/smith-grant/2017/07/17/aipac-still-biggest-foreign-agent/

reminder the most powerful lobby in the USA that writes all of our foreign policy and sends us to fight wars without them being declared for another nation overseas

well that lobby doesnt have to register as a foreign agent
because................................ its different when they do it

Attached: aipac.jpg (371x136, 12K)

Pic related

Attached: 4E7098D7-0186-4A5F-AE49-509E392B3689.png (1080x2220, 479K)

There were a lot of countries implicated in the Snowden leaks.

William Casey was a crackpot old man from the OSS days who used to compulsively chew on his tie tips, always looked disheveled, was obsessed with South America, limpet mined harbours in Nicaragua without Senate approval, and masterminded the whole Iran-Contra affair to keep his illegal South American wars alive (seized and died before testifying). When you hear about shady CIA shit from the 80's he's to blame, him and the Director of operations did an end run around everyone else in the CIA and ran it like the OSS in the 1940s.

Book: From The Shadows

When he brainwashed captain America into becoming hydra

Back to leftypol

Fuck you cum sucking cock nigger.

are you saying AIPAC represents a lot of different countries besides israel?
>Back to leftypol
are the jews pretending to be us now?
I dont even understand how that works

I mean I kinda get how it works but that doesnt make sense

Attached: whites.jpg (971x924, 318K)

Look up Five Eyes (FVEY).
Australia, Canada, New Zealand, UK, US.

I understand what 5 eyes is.
ahhhh youre saying the anglosphere is run by jews as well.

yeah they are blatant about it over there. the UK is like 1984 levels of double think and open hostility towards its native populace. immagration quotas in canada. all of those inbred anglo islands have been disarmed.
and those faggots still have the queen on their money.

Attached: australin currency with foreign monarchy pictured to remind subjects where they belong.jpg (800x401, 175K)

Yes, but which ONE? What's the name of the series?

>When he brainwashed captain America into becoming hydra
you mean redpilled captain america into joining hydra?

Attached: make hydra great again.jpg (944x1940, 605K)

Hail Hydra

is it bad that I really identify with whats he's saying
like if super villains were real and red skull came to my town with this speech Im pretty sure I would sign up for hydra on the spot

Attached: STOMP.jpg (1024x566, 57K)

Same desu

That whole thing is a leftard Marvel writer trying to pull an association fallacy. He's trying to make that stance seem evil by associating it with one of the biggest pieces of shit in that setting. Unfortunately for that writer, the readers saw through it and called him on his bullshit. This led to Marvel issuing the statement about keeping politics out of their comics, because politics doesn't sell.

huh so making people identify with the perfectly logical statements you cant hear anywhere else in mass media being spoken by an arch villain genocidal war criminal nazi backfired on them?

kinda like memri screencaps the jews gave us
only made me love the sand people more

Attached: honor.jpg (991x629, 66K)

yikes

Attached: when the federal reserve reduces inflation on food pellets.jpg (604x604, 237K)

Same desu

Pic related.
desuarchive.org/k/thread/39039229/#39044264

I'm not the only one, and even then I still don't know if they're real. Glow encounters happened a lot more in 2018 than before.

The FOIA request came up with a "potentially responsive document" status a few months back but since the government is shut down it's going to be a while.

Attached: glow_in_the_dark.png (1859x489, 73K)

>do the 1% free masons and jews try to keep a finger on the pulse of the one place free speech still exists that has boomed in popularity and the cultural zeitgeist beyond their control
>do they want to keep an eye on the one board on that place devoted to armed citizens

and now we have 4CHANNEL
so you tell me if they are really here or not?

Attached: real sports fans here.webm (1486x418, 2.74M)

>post about selling drugs on instagram
>photos of you and fellow niggers holding guns with the caption "we out here getting this money"
vs
>post gun new gun safe on facebook
>8 months ago you posted about how the USA needs to stop dying for Israel

where do you think the ATF or FBI or any other kind of law enforcement is gonna show up enforcinga RED FLAG LAW?
you tell me where that red flag law is gonna kick in doors?
go ahead. which one?

Attached: ira.jpg (1231x841, 146K)

So this is why we still tolerate you. Hmm

Attached: 3a3d7036376883a447745dc27e9df5c603e37466d45b4a05a8317ad635120f6e.jpg (583x438, 49K)

they dont interact
they just archive and report so when the shooting starts they know who to black bag and send to the death camps

>identified themselves
thats not in the standard operating procedure

Attached: ruby ridge.jpg (1489x3173, 1.37M)

Is... is he supposed to be the bad guy?

That's what FiveEyes does as well.

depends on what your ethnicity is
>jewish
yes
>anything else
no

Attached: hungary for multiculturalism.png (536x622, 362K)

Just a joke, guys :)

>That's what FiveEyes does as well.
yeah because the USA is secretly controlled by anglo diaspora fanatical racists that want the entire world run by british descendants through economic slavery

same thing as mossad and israel right there

Attached: canadian currency depicting oedipal complex held by inferior nations.jpg (1524x715, 471K)

Didn't say that. Just thought it relevant to mention that the 5 most powerful English-speaking nations in the world regularly spie on one another's citizens and share the information with each other to circumvent their own constitutions and bodies of law. Just because the Jews aren't directly involved doesn't make it any less not okay.

>Just because the Jews aren't directly involved
>with 5 eyes
>with GCHQ, CIA, NSA
>the jews arent directly involved
sure
I think free masons and jews were expelled from canada, usa, australia and new zealand a few decades ago right?

Attached: NWO FEDERAL RESERVE SPELLED OUT.jpg (8000x5583, 3.87M)

Imma need some more resolution, my dude. Remember, jpg is lossy compression.

>Doesn't under stand what free masons are

It doesn't really surprise me. Everyone has gotten out their tin foil hats and flushed their meds and gone back to believing the world is being run by someone for some reason. Brilliant.

user, If the Jews were secretly running the global show, how did they get thrown out of those countries? I'm sure with them big and mighty they would have told them to fuck off.

Well that is sort of the idea. The lefties who wrote the comic literally think what he is talking about there is evil. So they have Red skull, resident bad guy give that speech, then do Red Skull things, and say "See, see its bad. You guys are bad, because you are the Red Skulls side. Look at all the bad things he is doing in the story I made up, see!"

This, now they are at least a little more subtle than having the arch villain genocidal war criminal give a speech about your views.

the semetic secret jew operation whose secret logo of a square and compass form a star of david whose whole goal is the reconstruction of the temple of solomon
>surprise now jerusalem is the capital of jew land

>user, If the Jews were secretly running the global show, how did they get thrown out of those countries?
not falling for this bait
jews have never been expelled from a european country past the 1800s when the mason consolidated power
I mean there was this one time germany tried to throw off the shackles of jewish bankers trying to enslave its population to eternal servitude of jews
but the jews got too greedy and the "holocaust" happened
and surprise surprise they were able to miracle themselves a country in the middle east out of thin air and economic bribery out of that

Attached: supreme court of NWO.png (866x702, 520K)

jews control the world through usury banking and making nations banks private entities owned by jews for jewish profits not the nations best interests
I mean you can look this up on your own

the last places with non jew run banks?
syria, iran, libya, iraq, afghanistan and north korea.
but north korea doesnt border israel so they can actually have weapons of mass destruction. jews dont care about those gooks.
if north korea shared a border with iran though it would have been blamed for 9/11 and liberated by now.

Attached: nwo.jpg (1422x1972, 653K)

Wow, now's that's what I call a paranoid delusion.

So okay, Jews are in charge. They control everything. Why haven't they got their kingdom? If they could just magic territory after the war (The brits gave them it) why haven't they just done it again? What's stopping them, after all they are in charge. The only people that know about their super secret plan is a few NEET's.

Apparently they have the money and power to do it again, so what's the hold up? It doesn't make sense paranoid user, or was I supposed to feverishly jump on board the band wagon and blindly assume too? It's not called taking the bait, it's called thinking clearly.

>Why haven't they got their kingdom?
they do. it was created out of thin air off of lies and bribery.
>why haven't they just done it again?
they did. it was called 9/11 and created the basis for endless unjust wars in the middle east to serve israel and bleed goyim nations into debt for profit and israeli security.
>The only people that know about their super secret plan is a few NEET's.
its common knowledge in china. japan. a few hispanic countries. russia. europe before ww2.
its pretty well known here in the USA just because the jews havent figured out to circumvent the constitution yet. the jews are working their hardest to get rid of the 1st and 2nd amendment where talk like this could get people sent to prison. like the laws the jews have in europe already.
they already got the banks. and the media. and tied the west to endless wars for israel. that all subverts the constitution.
but the 1st and 2nd amendments are still obstacles in the way.
hence gun control (((legislation))) and open borders and mass immigration. that over time will solve the problem.
>Apparently they have the money and power to do it again, so what's the hold up?
iran
after the jews get us to take iran down in the next 2 decades thats a wrap
you will see the temple of solomon rebuilt within the next half century

or you want to tell me you dont think the temple of solomon will ever be rebuilt?
despite jews being miracled into the holy land out of thin air
and our right wing "america first" president making jerusalem the capital?
tell me that when the temple of solomon gets rebuilt that confirms everything I have said and jews should be wiped off the face of the earth.
lets hear it.

>during the 2004 election both presidential candidates belonged to the secret society known as skull and bones
skull and bones is 100x more exclusive than the masons. but same masonic structure.
free masons are just crypto jews that sold out their own people for power and money.

Attached: 1481742399914.jpg (1021x272, 94K)

Attached: end game 4.png (750x1334, 236K)

so open borders and the destruction of the nation state for every country jews have infected besides israel was just a spontaneous development

lookup the Charlemagne prize
or before it was known before the goyim started waking up THE KALERGI PRIZE
its still given out to this day

jews want a brazillian tier mulatto slave population to serve a ruling jewish class
dumb enough to go along with it and barely able to read
automation makes up for the rest of the monkey peoples barely being literate

jews and free masons want a one world government ruled through economic slavery consisted of a mulatto slave race too dumb to question anything
thats why you have open borders and unlimited immigration in every western nation BESIDES israel
israel hasnt taken any immigrants or letting NGOs drop off refugees
israel sterilizes its refugees and ships them off to sweden. true story. look it up.

Attached: end game.jpg (600x506, 34K)

Attached: churchill.jpg (1500x1170, 583K)

So, what you are saying is Muslims are stopping the Jews from taking over, though they still have their kingdom and Rule the world. user, alot of what you typed doesn't make sense or it contradicts the narrative.

Whats the fever dream clubs take on the Saudis? And the global Islamic banking system that is Zakat? If the Jews were truly in power and had all the money by indebted the globe, because reasons, but not the muslims who stand in the way of an already established Kingdom... Yeah no user sorry you guys will have to rethink your story. Too many plot holes.

I'm working with (not for) the FBI of my own choices.

I've seen a few people post their fed badges here, but I would assume they're anons, browsing in their off time like any others. Anyone browsing here for work wouldn't post their credentials, they'd just have the local ATF show up at your door. Also, fuck the ATF and FBI. I know you're watching, you gaping asshole loving, faggots.

>So okay, Jews are in charge. They control everything. Why haven't they got their kingdom?
they did. they got israel made up out of thin air.

lookup the balfour agreement if you dont believe free masons are a zionist organization.
>oy vey if you give us israel we will use the goyim USA to swing the war in your favor
ww1 and ww2 both followed that pattern if you believe it or not
what a coincidence

>the free masons arent a zionist organization
all I hear is
>the federal reserve isnt a private institution
just obvious bullshit

but you go ahead and tell me how the need for the "great architect" bullshit wasnt a way to make judiasm palatable to goyims in christian nations

Apparently super Jews are watching. Which is worse for some reason. Oh well, If I was violating the law In a really big way I wouldn't be retarded enough to keep any digital record.

>Protip, if you are doing secret squirl shit, don't tell anyone, then no one knows.
>Not even the super Jews.

Attached: 1335092180265.jpg (500x500, 40K)

That's exactly why I sit here and shit post the shit out of the feds. I'm not doing anything illegal, so they can send whoever the fuck they want to my door. Then they can suck my dick and keep praying the American public pays their pay check next year.

>So, what you are saying is Muslims are stopping the Jews from taking over
no Im saying the jews have already taken over and there is one muslim country left not run by jews
>Whats the fever dream clubs take on the Saudis?
this lying fucking jew here is trying to tell us that saudi's arent jewish puppets
that the house of saud isnt pledged to israel
the saudis are crypto jews and who mossad uses to stage terrorist attacks

kinda crazy how the saudi terrorists on 9/11 resulted in the 2 shia countries that border either side of iran getting invaded
you know those saudi terrorists that lived on the same street as mossad handlers in florida
you know the ones that took down the towers?
you know the twin towers that used to be located at ONE WORLD TRADE CENTER

Attached: mods of kay.png (1567x820, 235K)

Sure smells like fear mongering over here.

lying fucking jew
jesus christ jews cannot breathe without lying
despicable

Attached: iraq, aipac.png (865x8453, 499K)

>Being this upset about Jew's killing Jesus

No, they didn't use space magic to create a territory. The brits in 1949 gave them Israel. It wasn't out of this air. Well, it didn't happen like that. The tide of world war 2 was changed by Russia, not America that had zero interest in joining the war until Japan brought it to them. Are you suggesting the Jews paid the Japs to attack America because... Reasons? The Jews at the time of WW 2 were being stuffed into ovens and generally speaking having a shit time of it. I really don't think they were in a position to influence anyone. Oh of course, that didn't happen did it?

The Free Masons is an old tymee English Aristocratic society. It's purpose was to help people get ahead in society, brothers look after brothers and all that crap. It was just another club to get pissed at.

I'm curios though. You don't seem to have any take at all on Saudi Arabia. I wonder why that is?

My god, this is something else. The Saudis are Jews?! But Iran isn't? How have the Iranians held back the Global Jewish horde? Do they have space magic too? Iran can barely stand up to itself, never mind an outside aggressor.

Oh no! I've being outed as a super Jew! Quick shut down Jow Forums at once! I'm sorry I'm not following the narrative but I don't have schizophrenia. This is all incredibly silly because it doesn't make sense and every time I point this out you guys flip your shit. It's like I'm not supposed to question it. JUST BELIEVE....

Attached: 1366669581907.gif (452x523, 4K)

That pic and thread caused a huge debate in pol

Attached: 95A3A9F3-4979-4DF5-8E61-79D8F63F9FA5.gif (342x411, 3.93M)

> Are you suggesting the Jews paid the Japs to attack America
kinda
>because... Reasons?
because the free masons in charge wanted to get involved in WW2 so they forced japan into a corner to attack us to justify entering into ww2
it worked so well the jews and free masons decided to attack america again
but this time
it was the countries that border iran without centralized banking under control of the rothchild networks that attacked the USA
>The Jews at the time of WW 2 were being stuffed into ovens
pic related
Im not even gonna dignify that with an answer
but you tell me how six million were incinerated without any ash sediments being deposited
did they have nuclear powered crematoriums?
>You don't seem to have any take at all on Saudi Arabia. I wonder why that is?
see
how are you this bad at lying you just pretend responses dont exist
saudis are ordained jews
>the Free Masons is an old tymee English Aristocratic society.
established by the jewish bankers in england to spread influence and recruit christians to their cause of zionism and economic control of the world and its finances

goddamn when does the sun go down in tel aviv?
when is quitting time for you lying jews?

Attached: 1481693602903.jpg (1548x1696, 401K)

>Oh no! I've being outed as a super Jew! Quick shut down Jow Forums at once!
its not even Jow Forums anymore
its 4channel because jews like you are tyring to marginalize and sanitize the last refuge of free speech left on the internet

Attached: (((fellow))) rational white person.jpg (500x378, 51K)

Well the nazis had UFO's and Der Glocke, so going on the assumption that everyone just blindly believes everything on the internet, the Nazis used the space magic contained in Jews and used that ash to power their UFO's. It's so obvious user. 6 Million Jwatts (Jew watts) was what was needed to power their fleet and build a base on the Moon. But when America won world war 2 they took this technology and went one step further. They contacted the Aliens. Which turned out to be Jews as well. Time travelling Jews. That went back in time and changed history.

>The white house failed to contain Bill Clintons misadventures
>The Truth about the CIA's MK programs came to light
>The Iranian missile scandal was outed
>The cocaine for machine guns was outed
>Yet the Jew thing is still an open secret that only NEET's know about.

Okay.

Also for your information, I'm not really Jewish. Though I am a mason. I can tell you that you are full of shit. The Jew space aliens are real though.

Attached: 1387220568432.jpg (320x320, 15K)

Yer Ma is a glownigger.

We all know they're here, but have they identified themselves on purpose before?

Attached: 1518584850701.png (714x612, 487K)

test

Why?

>and those faggots still have the queen on their money.
And don't you forget it, you fucking philistine

>Apparently they have the money and power to do it again,
So why bother

>have they identified themselves on purpose before?
the short answer is yes

Attached: 1542929689409.gif (450x253, 3.89M)

pathetic

Attached: new cuckland currency designed to pay tribute to the coffers of colonising nation.jpg (428x206, 39K)

>its not the jews its the secret space alien vampires from another dimension
okay alex jones
>if jews are so powerful how come they still die?
I dont know.
youtube.com/watch?v=Um9rzGPE3Ug
>Yet the Jew thing is still an open secret that only NEET's know about.
it is talked openly about in china and japan. there used to be an anti masonic political parties in the USA.

>has the entire thing spelled out for him of free masons being a zionist organization and how it runs the world
responds with
>LOL you believe in secret space alien magic instead of actually disputing any of the notions that were put forth
this is text book jewish lying 101
just to ridicule an almost indisputable notion with mountains of evidence

>if the world is secretly run by free masons and jews we would know it
we do know it. it explains the pyramid with an all seeing eye printed on the currency the jews have used to subjugate the world with Novus ordo seclorum which literally translates into new world order on it

Attached: jewish sketch of suspect still unidentified.png (452x467, 8K)

You're assuming the writer was self aware enough to be attempting to humanize the red skull for a "you'd be a camp guard at auchwitz" thing and/or make you think about the powers of propiganda.
>He just wrote what he thought was evil populist dialogue evil white fucking male red blooded Americans not aware that the red skull might as well have named the jew, then removed any chance it was actual social commentary by having Hydra recruits go full jihad a page later.
And at the end of the day the red skull and Hydra Cap STILL did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1466657319218.png (498x497, 324K)

the jews really have already won havent they?
there never is gonna be a 2nd american revolution is there?

the USA is just gonna get more hispanic and dumbed down until tyrone lopez gets his GED despite being able to barely read but because he got an A++ in holocaust class and wrote a paper on why bolt action rifles need to be outlawed.

the entire federal government works in the interests of a foreign power
our most powerful institutions are used only to weaken the american people and to do the bidding of the (((elite)))
Im just gonna end it
I wont use a gun to increase gun death stats
the fleas have convinced the dog that taking a flea bath would be fatal and the world is never ever gonna get better
just promise me one thing
when I die bury me inside the liquor store

Attached: Heat-Lauren-Gustafson-8.jpg (881x425, 24K)

I find your ideas intriguing and would like to subscribe to your newsletter

Attached: billybutcher.jpg (691x927, 248K)

>Have any glowniggers actually identified themselves and interacted with Jow Forums?

I had a great back and forth with JIDF yesterday
skip to the end of the thread and read the last post
it was refreshing to actually have JIDF come clean. Yuval was a cool guy.

Attached: suspect pictured here.jpg (600x688, 116K)

>kinda like memri screencaps the jews gave us
only made me love the sand people more
For real, talk about a propaganda operation backfiring.

Attached: 1525729509812.jpg (915x672, 56K)

well does JIDF count as glow in the darks?
because that was a JIDF thread for all intents and purposes.

JIDF are disinfo agents. but I dont know if JIDF counts as glow in the dark since they arent apart of an intelligence community like mossad or NSA or CIA or MI6.

reminds me of pic related.

Attached: (((fellow white ATF agents))) dont you just hate the gubment.jpg (467x488, 174K)

red skull is now my new favorite fictional character

Attached: red skull red pill.jpg (1017x1600, 710K)

well during the government shut down Im sure shin bet is taking over for ATF/FBI right now

Attached: red skull red pill 2.jpg (567x790, 354K)