Hunting skinwaiker thread

post story's and ways to kill skinwaikers.

Attached: 1546850754152.jpg (512x512, 35K)

Go to bed, Hans.

Attached: 1546923715491.png (1000x1000, 171K)

There's supposedly a special way you have to kill them, using white Ash or something like that.

I think anything will die if you replace enough of its body mass with lead ;)

>not having the superior version

Attached: sswojack.png (640x640, 265K)

how much tnt woud it take?

Rape

Ask me how I know you're 17

I watched that "Skinwalker Ranch" documentary, holy fucking shit it was bad, it was literally nothing, fucking shit. also

lord rape or fritz

>newfags exposed
Skinwalkers are Jow Forums as Jow Forumsubism.
I'm tired of skinwalkers myself but skinwalker defense and how to kill other cryptids belongs here.

TLDR go back to gunnit

>newfag
lmao

skinwaikers are not real.

No but skinwalkers are

Attached: i-wouldnt-worry-about-it-anonymous.png (500x372, 58K)

You heard me baby zoomer/fortnite puppet/plebbit pilgrim (whichever apply)
Skinwalkers is an institution on Jow Forums like Rhodesia or BRRRT

I've always imagined it has to do with your faith in your weapon and the guiding light. i.e.
>THE EMPEROR PROTECTS
If you actually believe the emperor protects then you will be able to slay the legions of chaos, windigos, skinwalkers, etc. because their coporealness is reliant on such substantiation. So if you believe that you can defeat them you can. Regardless of weapon choice.
Either way, you vaporize them with an IED they are still toast.

I understand that. Wehraboos asking direct newfag questions like "how do you kill skinwalker" screams mental capacity of a 17 year old if they arent one.

Native skinwalker legend:
>skinwalker is medicine man that sacrificed humanity for power (they're sorta like the sith and regular medicine men are like jedi)
>skinwalker always win when encountered in the wild only safe place is home.

But skinwalker was previously a Native American man so I believe if you leave cheap whiskey outside of your tent he'll do himself in.

I wonder how many Jow Forumsommandos have gone camping near reservations to hunt skinwalkers and really just ended up killing a drunk wandering Indian in the middle of the night, believing they killed a skinwalker

Skinwalkers with only one weakness ((((spoiler)))) bullets ((((/spoiler))))

....that's now how spoilers work on here

Unfortunately, Having redundant threads everyday asking the same fucking questions, rehashing the same fucking arguments, adding to the mental instability of everybody is also an institution here.
See:
>9 vs 45
>1911 anything

2013 Jow Forums was a lot more enjoyable

>ended up killing a drunk wandering Indian in the middle of the night, believing they killed a skinwalker
Meh. They deserved it. stay on the rez you filthy savages this is white man territory now.

magic k moumeant

If they wanted to keep it so bad they shouldn't have been decimated by smallpox.

Boys, would a .17HMR JHP with the HP filled with white ash be effective against them?