Poland General

Fellow Jow Forumsomrades

Let's discuss gun laws in Poland

Everybody's welcome here, even if You're in 1/24th polish and hardly speak it.
We serve aid in obtaining gun permit
discord.gg/78SeG6D

Attached: polish k.png (331x386, 50K)

Wypierdalaj.

/thread

Question for Pola/k/s.

Is there any PRS shooting in Poland?
Is the Gun laws there simular to Germany and other EU contries?

What can you own in Poland? How difficuly is it own guns?

There are competitions from 600 to 1000 meters so i think this would be our equivalent. I don't know laws in other countries so i can't comment.
You need to put som time and money in to it nut it is not so complicated and on collectors license you can have allmost anything semi-auto. Machine guns are a bit more complicated but possible.

Can I move to Poland if I have no Polish heritage but a Polish partner in order to acquire Polish funs in Poland?

>Is there any PRS shooting in Poland?
Not series, but we do have pretty big LR tournaments

>Is the Gun laws there simular to Germany and other EU contries?
I have no idea what are the laws in Germany.

>What can you own in Poland?
Pretty much everything up to 12 mm, no restrictions on length of a gun or mags capacity. Suppressors are hard to come by though

>How difficuly is it own guns?
Permit takes about 7-8 months to obtain

Yeah, citizenship via marriage is viable and that is one of the requirements for permit

If you are from the US - yes no problem.

what is the westmost long range range?

we shouldnt sell any weapons to pooland.

free bump from Polish leaf

low key Jow Forums as fuck country. every male in my family who was conscripted loves and owns guns here and back in Poland.

Attached: 20190101 115236.jpg (2016x1018, 606K)

My mom fed me kielbasi and pirogis cooked in onions when I was a kid, am I polish enough?

>conscripted
Since when did Poland and Canada have conscription? Or are you talking back when the Warsaw Pact still existed?

>low key Jow Forums as fuck country.
Too bad you can only have 5 round rifle mags. Also, aren't AR-15s banned in Canada?

Please keep the thread in english

Anyone wants to know anything about the Grot?

Attached: 20190103_145841.jpg (3264x1836, 1.18M)

Piece of shit.

>Or are you talking back when the Warsaw Pact still existed?
Yeah, that. Everyone except one Uncle moved to Canada back in the 80s.

>5 round rifle mags
30 rounders or any size pinned with a rivet to 5. Pretty easy to uncuck if zombies/shtf/whatever. ARs can also use 10 round "pistol" magazines, Govt doesn't care.
>AR-15s banned
All guns are banned unless you have a license ;^)

Attached: 20181014 163427.jpg (1440x1080, 606K)

Poland had conscription up until 2010.

Thought so.
TIL then.

>30 rounders or any size pinned with a rivet to 5. Pretty easy to uncuck if zombies/shtf/whatever. ARs can also use 10 round "pistol" magazines, Govt doesn't care.
That's nice, but dynamic rifle shooting must be cucked as fuck. Reloading every 5/10 rounds sounds really tedious.

>All guns are banned unless you have a license
Yeah, but I thought that they were one of those scary salt rifles you can't get regardless of what license you have. Was I wrong then?

Also by the way, is it feasible to move to Canada if my English is good but I don't know French at all?

Attached: BF6EE12B-F171-4B20-B3CC-31CD1B016717.jpg (730x1024, 68K)

Attached: 402FD384-ED5F-4862-B6D2-1E14DE109CEA.jpg (724x1024, 113K)

Attached: 1FBE9777-F409-4285-8269-818E41381ADA.jpg (647x414, 110K)

>dynamic rifle shooting must be cucked as fuck.
everyone just gets really good at reloading.
>Was I wrong then?
not really, bunch of guns are prohibited by name like AK, FAL, G3, etc. so you can't get those new. You either own one because you grandfathered it by owning it before it was banned, or you have one that's 'undocumented'.
>don't know French at all
yeah nobody cares about French, maybe if you were applying directly to Quebec or something. most of our immigrants for the past few decades can barely speak english so you have quite the head start. Points based immigration system favours people trained/educated for in-demand jobs, but whites are probably

Attached: B63B57D4-38A7-4EFA-886D-92BFE4F00733.jpg (960x411, 101K)

Attached: 6BCEE7BA-0AB9-472E-9636-8057D0E15CCB.jpg (452x640, 61K)

Attached: 5660F2AB-86EE-455E-82B3-07A3EC5A1645.jpg (901x1024, 180K)

>not really, bunch of guns are prohibited by name like AK, FAL, G3, etc. so you can't get those new.
So is AR on that list as well? If so, how come you have one? Or is that pic not yours?

>not sure why you would want to come here
Not planning to, just curious if I could. You never know.

Sorry to derail thread.

Big Lenny from Sekret Santa, if you're here, did you get the second package yet?

AR is not on the banned by name list. everyone has them.

I actually checked the range You told me about, it's on the other side of the city.
Gonna pay visit soon, manythanks!

Cool.

Have fun dude, I highly recommend that range in general.

Cheapest one around Warsaw as far as I know (you are only paying for ammo with rented guns and the price is fair, other ranges either charge you for bullshit like paper targets/earpro/eyepro/each hour spent shooting/etc. on top of ammo or inflate the prices sky high), really nice instructors and atmosphere in general (free grilled kiełbasa and kiszony during some competitions), outdoors so you can shoot black powder and there's a section for dynamic shooting, I could go on. Only downside to me is that the rifle lanes are only 50 m and you can't shoot prone because of the way it's set up. Also can get pretty cold during winter so dress warmly.