F-35 maneuverability

instagram.com/p/BseXJeWlxpI/

Attached: DwvyGjuU0AAjwsC.jpg (399x300, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BseXJeWlxpI/
youtube.com/watch?v=vxq6Q0Lhj_I
youtube.com/watch?v=vdhGjqSA2ls
youtu.be/fkJ-2hb4N4c
youtube.com/watch?v=96Kx6b7oKA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>instagram.com/p/BseXJeWlxpI/
Looks ordinary, I'm unimpressed. Even a J-10 can do that and better at it. Just shows substandard pilot training and a fat plane shaped like a turd. A J-20 with full load can do that easy. Tell the Americans they should practice more tricks like a dog.

Looks great. small dicked chinese can't stand against Russia or USA with this great technology on the field.

Hi Chang, so how was the Tong zi dan this morning?

Americans and their Ad Homonem remarks.

Sorry Chang, we still don't believe your claims of superior technology. Not while the escalators in your American styled shopping malls keep eating people. You can't even get that right, such basic technology that has being around since the early 1900's. You even had to steal the J 20's design from the Russians and Americans, it really is embarrassing.

As ever Chang, go away, nobody likes you.

Attached: 1445716251121.jpg (2340x2369, 776K)

>Tong zi dan
>Seach on Google to find out what is it
>Instant regret

>Full Afterburner
>180kn for a small light plane

Meh, I would have been dissapointed if a 200M plane cant at least do this.

Meanwhile, the Chinese perform these tricks without afterburner and with a weaker engine.

Attached: J-10B TVC performance.webm (720x480, 2.39M)

>falling leaf maneuver
Lmao a retrofitted J 10 did that
The F 35 has many good points, maneuverability is not one

Nice moon landing hoax picture, a shame if a superior Chinese landing craft actually lands at the far side of the moon and blows all your shilling away.

kek WHO is actually adjusting IDC-11 to incorperate these retarded peasant cures by the chinks. Like 40% of chinks actually use Chinese humeral theory as their primary form of medicine and the international order is ok with it because money

all is lost

>heavily modified j-10
>can't even pull more than 20 degrees aoa at stall with a poorly performed cobra
meanwhile software limiters off f-35 can pull 130 degrees off vector and maintain stable flight.

maybe if you steal more russian engines chang, one day :^)

>meanwhile software limiters off f-35 can pull 130 degrees off vector and maintain stable flight.
Nice dream you're having mutt, a shame it will never become reality.

sorry not sorry for shattering your false mythology based world view chang :^)

What's going to kill the Chinese military is maintenance and longevity. I've worked as an expat in China in the manufacturing sector. Chinese mechanical, structural and electrical standards in every sector, including government and military, is so lax it never ceased amazing me. Naval and Air fleets require an enormous amount of maintenance. I would bet the farm that Chinese air frames on the newer gen aircraft will have one quarter of the service life of a comparable air frame from the US, Russia or most of Europe.

>speed loss
>stall
>get hit
Impressive Chinese tactics as always.

>a shame if a Chinesium craft in 2018 does something that the US and Soviet Union did over a half century earlier

Boy you sure showed us, Chang.

Hi Pajeet

>I've worked as an expat in China
No you never left America, Pajeet

Attached: Su-35.webm (718x404, 864K)

Seems okay but nothing amazing really. 4th gen frame with same engine and avionics would obviously do much better. It's still a 13 ton plane on one engine in the end.

Am I supposed to be impressed?

Are you actually suggesting that this video was the best you've seen? Cause hes right, that's nothing worth a thread at all, american or chinese.

Attached: captain adama.jpg (1244x676, 44K)

why the fuck is anyone worried about maneuverability when the engagement range for this aircraft is almost 120km? if you managed to get into a maneuverability dogfight in the F-35 you fucked something up a long time ago.

>When you can only do very low powered maneuvers because if you throttle up this will happen

Attached: 25234534.webm (1280x720, 2.18M)

The problem is we just don't know how effective stealth is going to be in 20-30 years. Radars and IRST are advancing fast. So does software.

Attached: 4bd.jpg (594x672, 91K)

The J-10 actually pulled a dual Cobra in that airshow, just not in this webm.

youtube.com/watch?v=vxq6Q0Lhj_I

The pitch and roll authority enabled by the TVC engine and FBW is clearly superior to the F-35.

Then why are Chinese naval ships clean and tidy even after a year of anti-piracy patrol, while American ships just coming over from their base in Japan look like this?

Attached: 000854sqiom3qq3gqiqiko.jpg (1113x6118, 1.11M)

I've seen bricks with more maneuverability.
LMFAO

Explain.

Attached: filthy US vs clean China.jpg (2459x1681, 585K)

Implessive sooty exhaust

Lead paint plus the fact that they are barely a blue water navy. Real workhorses get dirty. Show ponies are nice and clean.

For the DR-93, this is exactly what happens when you dont use full throttle.

As said, the US ship just arrived from "maintenance" from Japan, while the Chinese ship came back from Patroling Africa.

Attached: 26591935530_d78d9a96cd_o.jpg (2048x1204, 463K)

You fucking mongs talking about the F35 like it's meant to be a maneuverability fighter.

It's ALMOST like talking about how awesome a barrel roll the B52 can do.

That's better than any j10 I've ever seen. Even that high g turn is crap comparatively.
>T:airplane nerd who actually knows what he's talking about

The barrel roll from a b-52 IS impressive. Because normally that can't happen, but under extream circumstances. Which mean it's really impressive when it happens.

Don't be a fag

what? those two aren't mutually exclusive

Where did this poor maneuverability meme come from, it's a lifting body easily capable of 9g+ turns.

Being a fag would be comparing a VTOL single engine stealth strike fighter to a twin engine air superiority fighter in close range dog fighting maneuverability.

Yes they are. Stealth reduces engagement range.

Maintenance doesn't mean they repaint it. Again, work horses get dirty and meaningless show boats are nice and clean.

That statement requires an asterisk and footnote to be even remotely accurate.

REMINDER

Attached: f-35 problems list.png (418x6500, 2.2M)

Lmao that slow as fuck speed recovery after pulling out of the maneuver, even with afterburner on

implessive grat dragon can now last almost 24 hour in war with western pig dog ahhhhhh! Are we not quantum copy clone no soul small benis ant people of rising dragon multipolar communist tyranny?

>s

What am I supposed to see here?

looking forward to seeing it when the next block of software gets released that lets it go to 9g. right now its limited to 7g.

but i've seen some much better f-35 airshow demos than that. i'm thinking op's video wasn't an airshow but someone practicing for one.

once it gets clear to do 9g's it should look really impressive, you can still see the flight control software kicking in when he gets close to 7gs in this video to keep him from going over.

Attached: F-35-head-on-shockwave.-1.jpg (1600x1066, 252K)

very impressive IR and radar blocking smokescreen coming from engine!

yeah, theres a lot better airshows out there.
although i doubt they show off any of the real impressive stuff since half of that thing is classified to high hell.

looks like it basically does a cobra (or whatever its called when its moving 'backwards' for a moment) at 2:32 then accelerates instantly into the vertical. im sure when its cleared for 9g itd be able to do a real cobra, but that manuever looks a lot more practical as it is still able to hold onto energy. pilots say the power increase compared to the f-16 is immense.

That change of direction at the top of the loop that started around 3:35 was insane! Its moving so fast. I thought it was supposed to be a 'pig"

theres a much better one at 3:50

yeah, thats a pierre sprey meme. although if you think what he says about the F-35 is dumb, you should hear about what he had to say about the F-16.

go to 3:50 in the video here, chong:

i'd like to see the j-10 do that. it looks like chinese and russian planes can do pretty manuevers for a split second then lose all their energy.

why are you responding to bugman posts?

Reminder that the single engine, "slow", "unmaneuverable", software limited Chad-35 can still embarrass and out turn a huge J-20 with two (2) Russian bought engines, and with meme canards.
china just cant compete lel

youtu.be/fkJ-2hb4N4c

>Fail-35 trying to act relevant
>Can only compete with gook railway carriage flying on shitty copycats instead of engines
Will loosermarkt shills ever learn?

>boeing shills are this butthurt

I cant wait for Japanese Chad-35s to harass chinas comically huge j20.
j20 will be to fat and slow to run away from all the bullying kek

Attached: 21468465139846513.png (698x782, 935K)

Hello Mr. Shanahan

Attached: lockheed.png (645x538, 446K)

>loosermarkt is so irrelevant it has to bribe people to act as if they give a fuck
Lol.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

I thought only the b was limited to 7g

Those turns @3:40ish mmmhhh, I'd like to see a chink fighter try to do that...

Attached: 1546919079194.png (320x316, 101K)

Pretty much.

youtube.com/watch?v=96Kx6b7oKA8

Most F-35As are already on 3F software and are 9g capable.

>posting that on a tls website

don't waste your time senpai

>why are Chinese naval ships clean and tidy even after a year of anti-piracy patrol

None of the photo op pictures of Chinese naval ships are after they have spent a year at sea.

>he says this as boeing actively bribes the US gov to buy the F-15x
c'mon nigga.

Chinese ships refuelling have spent a year patrolling near Somalia.

No Japanese or Royal navy ships ever gets that dilapidated either. Not surprised given the US navys recruitment and discipline issues, if you run skeleton crew on all your ships who can't be bothered to keep them in good order

the USN is committing suicide trying to beat local PLAAN deployments while remaining a global force. All while being the weaker economy lol.

>PLAAN
its PLAN. not "Peoples Liberation Army Army Navy"

>PLAAN
>Weaker economy
Weak bait

I'd give anything to fly an Su-27/35.

>sit still in mid-air
instant target

>twin-engine F35 wannabe
>smokes like a chimney
I'll bet those engines need to be replaced after every flight

>China 1.386b
>US 325.7m
>B-but their medicine doesn't work!!

Attached: 1540459663926.png (840x716, 1009K)

goddamn, thats B-52 teir.

>slaps weapon bay
look how much combat airplane can fit in this baby

>using population metrics as a method for determining the efficacy of medicines
>assuming that having 1.3b makes a country inherently more advanced
>posting a piece of shit meme

user, you aren't being dumb on purpose are you? Because you'd better not be.

Attached: 1542479737994.png (378x396, 170K)

The B will always be limited to 7g. The A model (and maybe the C, im not sure) will be 9g, just awaiting a software release (may already be, im not sure)

Look at USN ships leaving port, you're cherrypicking ships that have been deployed half a year. here is the 40+ year old nimitz leaving port.

Attached: nimitz-class-carrier[1].jpg (1500x1000, 145K)

and here is a 31 year old cruiser

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 170K)

So F22 and Su34 are still good?

F-22, yes.
SU-34, i dunno. we havent really heard much about it.

can we just ban chinkposters already, the quality of this board would increase 10 fold immediately

Attached: 1543125147275.jpg (499x352, 41K)

Su-34 is just a bomb truck. Think of B-1 but smaller. It's still good. Also it has a nice EW package.

>90% of it is invested in ground up tigers teeth dinosaur bones and torturing bears for their gall bladders
>chinks are to stupid to realize CTM only came into existence in the 1950s and isn't actually thousands of years old it's techniques aren't even hundreds as Mao needed Chinesify Medicine like he did communism
Chink inferiority complex marries with stupidity so well.

Huh, always thought Russian has something to answer to F22

Difference in doctrines. US always liked air superiority via air dominance. Soviets liked their ground troops more. Even planes like Su-35S or Su-57 would not likely patrol an airspace not covered by SAM unless its not so hot like in Syria. In a conventional war, the Su-34 would have more air to ground roles than patrolling the skies like the F-22.

>CVN77, commissioned in 2009.
>40+ year old.

here you go sweety

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 126K)

>early spring 2061
>yet another proxy war where Russian aircraft keep getting shot down
>blame shit Arab pilots and send proper Russian pilots
>get ready to dogfight with enemy stealth aircraft since everyone has stealth now
>get shot down by off-boresight missiles before detecting the enemy

the f22 patrols the skies because theres not much else it is competent in doing and its a shame to have these 350 million+ wastes sitting and the trained service crews doing nothing
theres just enough of them to fix and maintain the f22 for 2 days after each 1 flight

>US always liked air superiority via air dominance
How can you have air superiority WITHOUT air dominance?

Even Japan can turn better than China.

Attached: 1547435810326.webm (852x480, 2.94M)

Typical American response, that's why China leads in Research and Development because they are not narrow minded individuals and hypocrites like Americans.