Patch Thread: AEIOU

Trade, create, and sell your patches
>Previous Thread
>Where can I buy that sweet patch/ find patches?
pastebin.com/cXZTGafD

>Thread Theme
youtu.be/aFbuSShYKpc

Attached: 1547421750310.jpg (2048x1536, 787K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EdRYthkSwvI
youtube.com/watch?v=Hv6RbEOlqRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>having a thread theme
fag

New drop due Monday night, my dudes. Plus, a small discount and a prize draw for those who order.

Shoutout to VSG, and Trump for stealing a paycheck away from the ATF. God Bless.

Attached: 1547245709222.gif (540x540, 49K)

>thread theme
>not amazung daeiou
youtube.com/watch?v=EdRYthkSwvI

Man, Stephen Hawking could really sing.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hv6RbEOlqRo

Y'all should restock your Sako patches
I NEED SOME. Or at least one
On the upshot, ordered 13 patches yesterday and can't wait to get 'em. Much hype!

Attached: image_1024x1024.jpg (1013x1024, 291K)

Re-upping because thread's dead. Today's release with the last one too.

Thanks, man. Good to see more people survived the Chinese Earthquake.

Attached: releaselist3.png (1400x1050, 2.71M)

to the guy last thread who made these, do you plan on make them to sell because I'll seriously buy both, the mac11 one looks way too cool.

Attached: 1547399484002.jpg (1080x909, 919K)

Attached: IMG_20190113_135748.jpg (1288x966, 212K)

>ause thread's dead. Today's release with the last one too.

Thanks for the bonus patch in my post christmas order, I ordered some more since you have the Uzi sunset patch back in stock

be original

Hi guys, I'm looking for a patch artist for a PMC in a webcomic I'm writing. The issue stands where I don't know what the fuck I'm exactly looking for. The theme for the patches is something like knights of the round table

One of the patches I want is for a PMC called Sentinel Securities and the other is for a phamaceutical company, "Knight Pharmaceuticals".

Where do I go from here? I have a general idea of what I want done but past that I'm at a loss.

no u

Attached: MVIMG_20190113_140022.jpg (1288x966, 241K)

Can you be more vague, please?

Actually this is right up one of my artists' alleys, I'll see if he's interested.

Can I nurse your dick?

Find an artist to make it for you for money or just be really unprofessional and go to a patch maker with no concrete design and a vague idea like you have now. Also, webcomics are super gay, faggot.

What do you need specifically?

That sounds good, thanks. Honestly never done this before.

What are some good jackets that come with velcro patches?

Attached: we'reallgonnamakeitbrah.png (670x759, 515K)

Thanks, but you really don't need to thank me- I just include freebies when I drop the ball and take longer than a few days to ship. My laptop shit the bed and I literally bought a Newegg refurb desktop just to have today's release on time.

CRIMSON SKIES PATCH WHEN?

Attached: CRIMSON SKIES V2.jpg (1236x3750, 1.25M)

Looks like Ai's site is now officially done.

>crimson skies what?
America balkanized shortly after WW1 and now it's the late 30's/40's with air piracy and zeplins. Made a great few great games with this gem of a setting.

Attached: BUT I STILL HAVE YOUR ZEPLIN.jpg (305x445, 43K)

Attached: i love you.jpg (500x366, 277K)

This is getting interesting

Attached: PD.png (494x221, 18K)

what the FUCK

eww

There's a new email at the bottom of his site too.

And who are these people commenting like nothing is wrong?

I might eventually. Currently busy stealing more digi software from britbongs. I just started digitizing a couple weeks ago and not yet organized enough to sell, but will get there soon enough.

Seriously consider it because that mac one is a banger m8

Attached: 1532675024132.png (300x250, 26K)

Jesus Christ, who owns patch dynamics now?

Attached: 1546641371606.jpg (300x300, 29K)

Fuck that nigger-tier speech and use of emojis actually made me wince.

Unknown
>inb4 WGW

Attached: PD1.png (485x750, 63K)

I cant find that patch. Wheres it from?

Well hopefully (although they probably wont) they redo Serb-chan and Shadilay patches. I get a normie owned feeling from this.

Also, NEET what happens now with you obtaining Ai's old stuff?

Attached: 1543272698031.gif (266x207, 260K)

fuckin READ THE GOD DAMN THREAD

I miss Ai. These folks give me a really skeevy vibe.

>normie owned vibe
I wouldn't be surprised if Trenchgunfag was right and it IS WGW and friends.

Attached: 1422801654925.png (246x246, 85K)

>These folks give me a really skeevy vibe.
Ditto.

>Thanks, man. Good to see more people survived the Chinese Earthquake.
No joke, I embedded the new listing for that patch on another website to share, and now the whole forum page is shaking violently when you have a even portion of the listing in view. It's amazing but I can't even click it to edit it anymore.

It's either WGW, or whoever PK sold their store to, those snakehound people, as they like to buy up and rerun other patches/patch stores.

>I miss Ai. These folks give me a really skeevy vibe.
This. Ai sent me all my stuff, with some gentle encouragement. I hope he is well.

I wouldn't have a problem with WGW taking over. They ship quickly. Yes they're facebook faggots but I can live with that.

I didn't sell my store you tard. I just hired SHM to take over shipping orders out.

According to their Faceberg posts it's a four man team. They're also implying that they have some of Ai's stock, but not all of it, probably because they don't have stock for stuff that's been sold out for so long.

Still, we'll have to see what the Ai Clones will ultimately be up to. I still don't like it, though.

Attached: 1369348017908.png (405x400, 132K)

I'm curious to see if neet is still getting the stock or????

So NEET DIDN'T get their patches/designs?
fuck

Attached: 5jJBSu1.png (389x372, 192K)

Shut the fuck up, faggot. You speak when you're fucking spoken to, got it?

Attached: PK_the_edgelord.png (579x60, 17K)

it was obvious he was never going to. This sounds like some of Ai's IRL friends or acquaintances took over.

>WGW and friends
>and friends
who are friends?

Daily reminder that if you criticize PK he'll doxx you and threaten to kill you in his Discord like a little bitch.

Attached: 1527444016016.jpg (691x336, 20K)

>Even Ai has irl friends that help him out and you don't

Attached: 1546431497703.jpg (640x480, 56K)

>Jow Forumstards r stopid
>facebook group

Attached: 1546723714380.png (277x271, 7K)

There are some smaller patch makers who sometimes blanda up with WGW or do cross promotion or whatever. Those "who don't exist".

Okay, this is epic.

Attached: 1414214809162.jpg (442x740, 103K)

Who would they be if I can ask?

I directed them to the thread, they'll post if it's something they want to look at

Thanks man.

I've just dropped three new patches, since I finally had some time. I've got the store logo patch (Thanks Skog, wherever you are), the Tula's Jr. (Thanks Sticky and Dullahan), and the MonHun Guild Seal (Thanks Kraut).

Just when I thought I was done being sick, I see this shit. Fucking hell, man.

NEET said he is still getting the patches and designs, but you can't trust a dirty potato nigger. They could pull out a red right hand from their jacket one day, and swear by independence the next. They're fickle weak minded creatures, the Irish

I'm sure he intended to get them, but it was just not to be.

>Jow Forumstards are stupid
>Jow Forumstards started this entire thing not a bunch of fucktards in a Facebook group who occasionally pretend they've taken it from there
Jesus Christ I really didn't need any more of a reminder that I despise a large part of the internet outside of Jow Forums. I think this reeks of normie too, probably going to be nothing but stupid shit from them.

This just feels so fucking sleazy and normie. I mean I know faceberg is a retarded site and any adult who uses it is fucked in the head, but this is just too much

It's normie as FUCK.

Attached: 1547428634575_1.png (55x50, 2K)

>Jow Forums
no user, you are the normie

Compiling info for police reports is doxxing
Ok retard

I really really like this post

>[.05 patches have been deposited into your account]

...is that tradeable on Binance? PATCH/ETh

Friendly reminder that this is what PK considers "good"

Attached: pk is a nigger.png (450x731, 933K)

NEET is getting my stocks and designs.

Attached: 1494503024727.jpg (515x461, 75K)

Attached: Usopp_Robin_and_Franky_Shocked.png (373x264, 103K)

except NEET has always had Ai's trip.

It's the other way around actually

other way around, my dude

Get your life together you drunken failure

where are the fucking patches you lunatic

Who said you could show your face around here you filthy jew?

the legend returns

Attached: 1DGf0hG.jpg (300x300, 15K)

Patch when?

Attached: 1DB30660-1AD6-4DE1-B1D0-D09289A48097.png (421x299, 22K)

Still in progress

Attached: 1547437581398.gif (300x169, 1.15M)

Attached: ok-1.jpg (480x480, 19K)

Issue stands where I'm just looking for ideas at this point.

>Webcomic are gay

It's not like I can make a film.

You better tell the guys you sold to that.

Several people have your trip because you've posted it here before. It's not unreasonable for NEET to be one of them.

does anyone have interest in this concept or similar? The shitty photo editor im using cant wrap text lel

Attached: clothes hanger patch rough.png (1800x1020, 376K)

Attached: shoestring patch idea transparent.png (880x574, 450K)

got the lucky 13 patch recently

Attached: IMG_20190113_140714056 (1).jpg (1836x3264, 1.49M)

I can confirm this is actually Ai

No, please stop rust. You're a really nice guy, but please.

Anyone here /bogan/ enough to know if there are any good Eureka Stockade patches for sale anywhere?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (2776x1500, 266K)

>"Ai" conveniently appears to say neet gets his patches with no explanation of when or how this will happen
doubt

Found this Halo 3 Hawk Team patch on patches and pins. Honestly I'm more interested in it for the pretty unique combination of pvc(or harder plastic?) over standard embroidery.

Attached: 579-659-0-600-443.jpg (600x443, 91K)

Hi guys. New to patchs. Looking for something with a synthwave feel to it. Got anything like that?

Sure, these are in the pastebin.

Attached: Aesthetic Corner DO YOU REMEMBER 21ST NIGHT OF SEPTEMBER 2018.jpg (3200x2400, 2.71M)

He's gonna break into my house, stab me n steal the patches- I figure anyway

This time I've gotten the latest and greatest in patch collecting. The final cure to my autism. Will post when it arrives.

Hello, patch thread! I am writing on behalf of the writefag general and we would like to humbly submit a patch idea to you fine people. Enclosed in this post is an original piece of art drawn by one of our esteemed members named Don. Don fucked up: he was creating a patch for a fictional security company in one of his stories and was deeply inspired to create the masterpiece I present to you. We have a few other examples that I will post that we hope you find as equally inspiring as we have. We wish to strike up a deal for a sticker or perhaps even a full-blown patch to bring this happy accident to life.

With all my life,
Kuwaga
/wfg/

Attached: 20190113_215519.jpg (489x656, 24K)