Best 9mm Concealed Carry Semi-Autos?

I gave my girlfriend my SR9c, and need a new 9mm CC. My budget is

Attached: 1540005912665m.jpg (1024x683, 96K)

Ask the QTDDTOT

Ruger LC9s, best option by far

First of all, what the FUCK is a "safety lever"

Second of all, safetyfags such as yourself is why the S&W shield was invented. If you're feeling slightly more inclined to bettering yourself look at a SIG P938.

Glock 26
Get over the look and learn trigger discipline.

>Best 9mm Concealed Carry Semi-Autos?
The one you have with you.

i also fucking hate the glock look, but i've spent so much goddam money trying to find something i like better than a g19/g19x/g45 that i've just given up

> xds: springfield gay, knockoff 1911 safety, shoot bad
> p10c: shoots good, bad controls. grindy and inconsistent slide release
> sheild: shoots good, no issues with controls, but 2 small for me. i'm fucken yoked so i don't need anything this small and double stacks fit my hand better
> FNS: ultra shit controls, weird flippy bore axis
> p320: just absolutely terrible in every way
> 509: better controls than the FNS but same weird flippy shooting
> VP9: really good gun, feels awesome, looks pretty neat, but the enormous retard flatlands on the side of the glock handle make for better gripping for me so even though it feels better i control glock recoil better. also it's pretty huge for 15 rounds and hk aftermarket
> PPQ: basically the same thing as the VP9 wrt handle shape but also higher bore axis so more flipping allegedly, idk i didnt shoot it that much
> tp9: same as two above wrt handle
> steyr L9a1: also small handle, otherwise hilariously good
> beretta m9a1: dumb dumb slide design, am too retard for da/sa

Says p320 is bad in everyway, sound like you enjoy dick and dick accessories

> sheild
nice

also i meant XDs, not the XD-S. i tried them all and they were all ehh

it's an asspul of a gun man, they literally just put a new "trigger unit" into their failed p250 frame without doing any of the obvious optimizations it needed now that it was no longer ahmmer fired to move the pack down lower so the center of gravity makes the gun feel incredibly top heavy while having an unnecessarily huge bore axis

Why don't you try dropping yours and see whether you even have a dick anymore?

A riced out glock

P938, yes

You stupid faggot bitch.....

HK P30S in 9mm

Manual safety, 15+1 rds of 9mm.

>wtf is a safety lever
I call it a manual/thumb safety and niggers like you say Glocks have them cuz muh grip safety. I say safety lever and niggers like you pretend not to know exactly what I'm referring to and act like the thumb safety isn't literally just a fucking lever.

this is the other thing, you can tell how much of a blatant attempt to salvage some income from the p250 it was by the fact that they.... gave it a trigger so heavy that it pulls itself if you drop it, because it didn't happen on the p250 w/ the insane 12lb trigger pull so they just decided they didn't need to re-check it on the new gun lmao

And fuck the Shield

> glock
> grip safety
> niggers like you

>Glocks
>Grip safety

Once again proving that people who claim guns need safeties really shouldn't be allowed to have opinions.

Agreed. Somehow the gun manages to be more uninteresting and soulless than the glock 43. At least you can say glock owners are pragmatists, the only thing you can call Shield owners are faggots.

get ur own post imo

Fugg

Thanks for the input. Have heard lots of good things about VP9, was thinking about maybe VP9SK. Will also look into Steyr L9A1 now.

Will look into P938.

Latch onto the example I gave that wasn't accurate, but ignore the actual argument you stupid faggots.

That's what I want from my carry gun. It gets beat to shit and if I lose it I don't care.

Mine does have some character though because it has road rash from when I crashed a bike while carrying it

The only reason I even mistook it is because XDs and Glocks are identically ugly.

The L9A1 is pretty good from an ergo standpoint, but the grip angle is awkward for CC and the trigger reset is so bad it singlehandedly took me off the hype train I was riding for this thing.

I think you need to work out more if you're this concerned about bore axis on 9mm handguns.

the issue you run into with the vp9sk is that it's pretty close to g19 size to only be holding 10 rounds and not fitting in your hand ime
well designed gun though, not just a chopped vp9
consider the steyr m9a1 too maybe, depending on what you're into it might look cooler and the od green version reminds everyone who's seen it of the halo magnum. i haven't measured the slides of both but i'd have to imagine the m9 has a slightly lighter slide (less reciprocating mass or something idk) and i like smaller sight radiuses generally fgor ccw shit

If you ever lose the gun you are physically carrying on your person, you have a lot bigger problems than its monetary worth.

i agreed with your argument but i wanted to imply you were stupid also

retarded nogun argument
get a shot timer and actually time your splits sometime

im sure you will be very surprised to learn that you do not shoot every gun exactly the same speed

G19 or bust

Boku no pico

No thoughts on the P365?
I know there were issues at release, but I heard most were ironed out by now. I was hoping more people liked em now so I could find if they are g2g

lose as in stolen or confiscated as evidence retard

this is true
i forgot about the nonexistant reset

grip angle can be compensated for by canting the holster a bit though

I’ll add to my first post that the gen3 p365 w 12rd mags is stupidly good. I got mine a few weeks ago, only complaint is it’s a bit snappy but what would you expect from a gun that size

Attached: DCCAFDD9-5121-4B31-B6EB-7DA53AC5C6D4.jpg (750x1093, 405K)

sig has been big gay lately imo, i think a lot are just staying away for the time being.

also, while i never owned or took one apart it did seem like the issues they were running into may have been unfixable. afaik they're just trying to cram more rounds into a given magazine volume than any manufacturer has ever done before, and I don't think they had any innovative new design that would have allowed them to pull it off where others had failed but i could be wrong

Fine, using the term "safety lever" gives a vague description of a manual pistol safety. The point still stands that safeties on anything other than a 1911 are obsolete at best and liable to get you killed at the worst. The people who think they need a safety either aren't comfortable/proficient using their gun or are ignorant about how guns work.

Imagine going out and buying a new SIG in 2019 lol

If I CC'd the SK, I'd probably only ever use the 13rd mag. Are there any good aftermarket triggers for the L9A1/M9A1 that you know of? If so, bad reset isn't gonna deter me from an otherwise great gun.

It doesn't matter until you get fast enough for it to matter. I can absolutely tell the difference between shooting my P-01 and a Glock 19. The recoil impulse and trigger reset lends itself to making quick, fast, and accurate followup shots.

I'm not saying the P-01 isn't a great handgun, and that I don't shoot it well. I'm just saying that I shoot Glocks better enough to warrant switching back. I've owned and shot pretty much every popular defensive handgun on the market. Heck I like most of them quite a bit. When I can go from a handgun I've been training thousands of rounds on and in my mind shoot extremely proficiently, then pick up a Glock 19 and instantly outperform it the answer is simple.

This may not be everyone's experience, but it is my experience.

safeties are good they provide safety its in the name read it again

>9mm CC
>I prefer having a safety lever
>I want a decent number of rounds
Problem solved, fren. Ignore the glockfags and tactitards, all they know how to do is regurgitate the lines they've been fed by e-celebs. You will know them by the way they say "G19 or bust!" and "my finger is the only safety i need!". Most of all beware the crafty amongst them who say much the same but hide it behind beguiling turns of phrase and leading questions. They are beyond saving entirely.

Attached: Superior in Every Way.jpg (500x500, 19K)

TAA Witness
A Canik
I think Walther has a couple of great 9mm's
S&W SD9VE
Ruger Security 9
A couple Sccy's I've looked at were pretty nice.

The firearms market is oversaturated with 9mm now, it's not bad. It's as easy as figuring out if you want a hammer fire or striker fire, max size you'd be comfortable with, picking a manufacturer and then buying one.

>who needs muzzle discipline! i know the guns empty!
>finger off the trigger? why bother when it's pointed in a safe direction?
I mean being redundantly safe with no downside is so passe, right? stick that unloaded gun in your mouth and dry fire all day long!

How is 'safety lever' more vague than 'manual safety'? That's my point- manual safety is taken to mean literally any safety other than a magazine disconnect.

Why is this even a valid concern when buying a gun to defend your life? If you're lucky enough to be in a situation where you need to defend your life with a gun and come out alive, give that fucker to the cops with a smile on your face, walk on over to the gun shop and buy another one.

Purposefully buying a worse ccw gun not because of cost, not because of legality, but because you're scared you're going to lose it is peak retard. Pls just buy another shitty Ruger with the Safety Lever and save us the lost brain cells.

>not comfortable
>not proficient
>ignorant
Now I know you're a complete shit-eating retarded nigger. I've been shooting many firearms of all sorts frequently since I was 5.

why not just remove the safety if you dont want one too... S&W offers the plugs for free. trigger safety is all you really need

>t. T. Grebner

I've never understood the mentality of having a sentimental attachment to mechanical devices. They're quite literally tools and can be replaced very easily. Lives cannot.

I carry a G17 as my primary and P938 as my backup.

i was the guy who made the list earlier up there and i forgot about the mp2.0s
they're pretty good actually, check one out

i didn't like it because of sw trigger and grip angle but the first of those things is fixable and the second is me being defective as a human being probably

How is the P320 terrible in every way?
>inb4 muh high bore axis

no you are the retard nigger you shit spic dirtman
come to my room one day and i will show you everything you dont know about gun

They're good. The trigger reset and recoil impulse isn't on part with Glock. I wouldn't hesitate to carry one.

sig p229, no safety but it's da/sa so the DA trigger might as well be a safety

yeah i'm not really sure how but the g19 recoil impulse is just fucking nice

i've tried the g17 and g34 and within 10m i was better with the 19, i'm wondering if it's a slide mass thing or what

>inb4 muh high bore axis

You can't cheat physics.

I'm going to next month. Imagine punctuating sentences with 'lol' and 'lmao' like a zoomer faggot in current year.

And there it is. High bore axis isn't that good of an excuse for shit groupings.

Any thoughts on CZs?

If you're using that as an excuse for bad aim, then you're a shitter through and through. 92FS has a high bore axis and it's one of the best handguns of all time.

already answered above

tldr high bore axis, weird top-heavy gun, absolutely pathetic attempt to pull a profit after the dumpster fire that was the p250, heavy trigger droptest meme, 50 bucks for the large backstrap that comes free with every other gun because "modularity"

but the main thing is i had slower splits with it than any gun other than the beretta m9a1 and shield

Holy shit, where did I ever imply any of that? Stop making up talking points and just accept that there is no reason for a safety on a modern firearm.

I understand that, as you previously stated and made abundantly clear, you don't know much about handguns. The fact is, If you keep one in the chamber and then put that gun in a well made holster, there is zero chance of that gun ever going off unless you needlessly fuck with it. There is, however, a 100% chance that when you draw it and pull the trigger, it will fire a round immediately when you need it to. If you have a safety engaged, you will have to draw your gun and attempt to flick off a tiny safety under the most acutely stressful situation you will ever experience. You may be able to do it, but there will always be a chance, even if just a small one, that you will fuck it up or take too long and you will lose. A safety doesn't necessarily make your gun more dangerous, but as long as you treat your guns responsibly and follow the 4 rules, they don't make your gun any safer. The only instances where safeties on modern firearms make sense if in the military and police departments where they can't rely on people having triple digit IQ's, but are still required to arm them.

If you have even a modicum of respect for yourself and your ability to handle a gun responsibly, you do not need a manual safety on your pistol.

Get a p30sk or p30sks. I forgot which one has the decocking safety. 10+1 capacity with the mags made for it, it takes full size mags, I'm really fucking considering one but I might have to sell something to get one. And they shouldn't be more than $700 even full retail.
What this nigger said but in an actually easily concealable size like the SK or SKS model.

>No reason for a safety on a modern firearm
Stopped reading there. Kys.

He will soon enough, likely from an ND.

Who said they don't know much about handguns?

Not that user but ND's can happen even when holstered. There is a video out there of a guy in a gun shop bending down to reach something and gets Glock legged. One hit to an artery and you bleed out in minutes. A manual safety prevents that.

i think he meant handgun but he's been having a lot of trouble expressing himself through words tonight

the glock grip safety thing was bad but this just keeps getting worse and worse, i don't know what to do

FNS9C

Youll thank me later OP

What kind of gun do you use for home defense?

try this if you can, just as an example of what the least ergonomic possible controls feel like on a modern firearm

Will look into it, thanks.

Glock grip safety guy was OP

Safetyrant user is...safetyrant user

i print all the time but nobody can tell if it is a gun or one of the many other useful tools i carry on my Utility Belt

OP here, I just mixed up XD & Glock grips.

Glock 19, Night Fision sights and an Olight Valkyrie.

>Holy shit, where did I ever imply any of that?
Your whole premise of "all i need is one layer of entirely fallible protection between me and NDing into myself" is personified by that. Its barely even hyperbole at this point.
>understand that, as you previously stated
first post in thread, stop projecting shit on me senpai
> If you have a safety engaged, you will have to draw your gun and attempt to flick off a tiny safety...
That isn't how that even works, guy. Acting like all manual safeties are tictac sized and require a separate action to deactivate is about as valid as acting like any gun without a manual safety engaged isn't drop safe. It just comes off as retarded to anyone who actually understands guns.
>A safety doesn't necessarily make your gun more dangerous, but as long as you treat your guns responsibly and follow the 4 rules, they don't make your gun any safer.
see, even you can't get away from the exact mentality i was meming about. just as you don't *need* a safety you really don't *need* to follow anymore than one rule of safe handling at a time. As long as you *know* a gun is unloaded its perfectly safe to put it in your mouth and dryfire all day long, just as it's perfectly safe to have your finger on the trigger all the time as long as you *know* the gun is unloaded or *know* that you won't pull the trigger unless you mean to even if it is loaded. After all, putting your finger on the trigger just takes so much time and conscious effort to do in an "acutely stressful situation", you might just forget to do it when your life's on the line.
>If you have even a modicum of respect for yourself and your ability to handle a gun responsibly...
when your argument is based on little other than an appeal to ego you know its bullshit. everyone knows a *real* man doesn't need guns, he settles problems with his fists.

Acting like a quality ergonomic safety doesn't add anything to a gun or is pure memery.

Attached: DELTABOISONDECK.jpg (943x403, 32K)

>I don't pay much atrention to handguns

OP's original post. maybe he knows how to use handguns, but at the least he isn't up to date on the efficacy of passive safeties or modern, high quality holsters.

Okay Batman.

>he isn't up to date on the efficacy of passive safeties or modern, high quality holsters.

Attached: Safeties are dangerous.webm (640x352, 1.51M)

Cz 75 compact

got your lever

Under budget

Holds 15+ 1

Or if you want smaller

Cz 2075 RAMI BD

Both under 700

Attached: 15z_CZ75Compact_L_91190_01190.png (1920x1343, 771K)

>efficacy of passive safeties
Perfectly efficacious so long as your trigger pin doesn't walk out 1/16" without you noticing, in which case good bye femoral artery.

Attached: Manual safeties are dangerous 2.webm (640x360, 2.89M)

shoot good
small handle
gay takedown
parts everywhere
slidestop explode

If someone is comfortable with something and trains with it, they are better off than someone that switches guns every two months to find the perfect fit. Train with what you've got.

9mm is a pretty docile cartridge in just about every platform. My splits are about equal with a G17 and P226. I prefer the Sig because I've trained with it more.

M&P Shield series is pretty sweet. I like my P10-C a lot, but I know it's not what you need. Check out a new Shield 2.0.

I have over 10k rounds on my factory slidestop.

what brand holster is this?

Not sure how you mixed up "I don't need need a safety because I closely follow the 4 rules and therefore never pull the trigger of a gun in my own home" with "I'm so smart that I don't need a safety as I fingerfuck my guns into my mouth". Maybe you regularly do this and if that's that case, go ahead and get a safety.

I feel like a lot of your argument is coming from a place of insecurity with your ability to control your own gun and seemingly a sense of disbelief that someone could develop a system where they are in absolute control of theirs without physically handicapping their firearm.

My edc pistol sits in a well made, hard kydex holster that tightly retains the pistol, even in a situation of drops or jostles, and completely covers my trigger, the pulling of which is mechanically the only way to make my striker contact the round in the chamber. The gun remains in said holster at all times and only leaves it at the range or if it needs to be used to defend myself (thankfully hasn't happened yet). By treating my gun like a tool and not like a toy like you seem to insinuate, I do not need a safety to stop my gun from going off and have a simpler and more reliable procedure for drawing and firing my firearm if needed. There is no upside to have a safety if you use your gun in this manner but there is the downside of unnecessarily complicating your shooting procedure, a decision that isn't only frowned upon by internet nobodies like myself, but also every respected professional firearms trainer. People who's literal job description is to develop the most dependable, effective routines to teach to civilians, LEO, and militaries alike. All of these people frown on the use of manual safeties, especially for civilians.

Is that an aftermarket trigger? That's your problem right there. Don't fuck with the internals if you don't want to fuck with the safety measures

Is there anything wrong with purchasing a handgun with a safety and just leaving the safety off at all times?

nope. I would still practice swiping it off on every draw though.

If your holster is made properly the kind of trigger doesn't matter. Only shitty holsters retain around the trigger. Good holsters leave space around the trigger and retain at the ejection port or wml.

came here to post this. the m&p 2.0 is a fucking fantastic gun. and the prices on them are crazy good right now, you can do brand new for 350-400 burger points.

Technically no, but there will always be the risk of accidentally engaging your safety and being fucked when you need to use your gun. With your carry gun, you really just want the bare essentials of what you need to be effective and avoid necessary complications. This is why high-speed folks like SEALS, SF, Rangers, or Delta all dropped guns with safeties years ago for Glocks. With enough training and the correct mindset of what a gun is used for, manual safeties are just another point of failure in a system.

That said, if one is the type of person to want to play with their guns at home and wants to do so slightly more responsibly, then yeah, get a safety.

No, as long as you adopt a firing grip that keeps it off when in use. its technically possible for it to get flicked on by accident while being carried.