Jow Forums Runs a Gun Store

You have a 5 million dollar starting investment to create a profitable gun store. That budget will need to cover the obvious shit like weapons and ammunition inventories but will also include things like.
> actual cost of the building
> security systems
> worker/salesman salaries and/or benefits
> marketing
Also, what would your policy be for buying/selling used guns? Would you accept barter for certain items? What would be the company drug policy? What would you name the Gun Mar/k/et?
Pitch your best store idea, or sign on as an employee for someone else!

Attached: storefront.jpg (620x370, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

atf.gov/firearms/docs/ruling/2015-1-manufacturing-and-gunsmithing/download
youtu.be/ZSqBNGxLiAs
youtu.be/3z2chw_bR50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how about no

> security systems
two crossed armed bouncer like gunman in store
38 grand a year for workers
> marketing
pay teens to graffiti and play dumb when cops come asking

I’d get a silencershop kiosk, for sure.

Only top of the line dragon dildos in our shop.

I wouldn't even do it with 5 million.

>Create an APP with autocomplete form data for background check
>Data is sent to gun store to print out for final signature and background check
>Load all guns for the days sale in to a armored money van converted for guns
>Drive to pickup points/homes of buyers and trade in weapons

I'd also have the warehouse where the trucks and guns located be a standalone gun store/shooting range with full autos to rent. Home delivered guns might be a good business strategy if we use technology to automate all the BS.

Also sell tons of 80% lowers and 80% lower completion kits.

Attached: Dv6oS0iW0AAoCTQ.jpg (1404x2048, 303K)

>do my business plan for me
Okay. I will open Jethro's Western Goods. Sells ONLY:

cowboy guns (mostly levers and SAA but some single shots)
cowboy boots
cowboy shirts
leather belts
brown, tan, and black jeans

Ammunition inventory will be: 30-30, 22lr, 12ga, 45Colt, 45-70, 45-90, 458 Lott, various 38s, and as a concession to greenhorns 357 Mag and 9mm. Black powder and reloading equipment is in stock in the back. Wooden barrels with farm tools will be on the floor plan, and a whole shelf dedicated to feed and tack.

If you don't like it get the FUCK outta my store.

Attached: cowboy.png (480x480, 172K)

Keep all guns loaded with one in the chamber

Market exclusively to fudds

This is ACTUALLY a billion dollar idea and you should fund it.

You'd get sued into poverty.

>actual cost of the building
Cheap out on a structurally sound building in a fucking industrial complex for all i care. As long as it's close to the highway and somewhere in between downtown and the burbs.
>security systems
claymore mines are cheaper.
>worker/salesman salaries and/or benefits
me and and some random half indian chick. Paid 15/hr plus 15% of gun sales. Health insurance is for pussies.
>marketing
Big ass signs and ground level marketing aimed at traditionally underserved communities by gunshops like fags, punks, women, and millenials in general. Everybody but gangbangers are welcome. See if we can't get on the local radio or TV(isn't there a law about that or something?).
>general methodology
in general sell our shit at 30% over what you can get it on the internet for without being total assholes, maybe less than that on high value items. Price match guarantee for the same excluding temporary sales. Gotta have a friendly medium priced range too, with an RO per bay at all times. Considering how the average FFL treats customers around here we shouldn't have any problem making a mild profit given anybody who isn't a fucking WASP will be gravitating to us like you wouldn't believe. Put out some targeted advertising at helping women, the gays, and urban youths not letting themselves be victims along with discounted introductory classes for them(rotating schedule of lady's night sort of things) and we should have a good constant stream of a captive audience coming in on the regular.

>what is place-of-business
the ATF would wreck your shit so hard

I do run a gun store, for 5 mil i would market the shit out of it and try and sell it in a year for 6 mil

but since thats not an option....

>cost of building
depending on area, pretty low usually, for 5 mil id be able to have a decently sized range and shop

>three bays + one training bay
>three classrooms
>armorers workshop with CNC mill, lathe, etc
>top of line air filtration
>electronic target systems
>backstops up to 7.62x39
>mandatory $35 yearly membership with rates increasing from there for ability to shoot rifles, rent out training bay to whoever wants to pay and LEOs, try for a contract with the LEOs
>daily fee of $15/person, except for highest tiers

Would run the shop pretty similarly to how i do now, would stock mostly the same stuff but more NFA stuff and a bit more on the higher end side of things

>security
contracted with a large company, multiple cameras in every room but the bathrooms, guns all locked up every day in the back in a secure room

>employees
eh, depends on what theyre doing

>used guns
would do pretty much the same i do now, wont buy it unless i get a deal, and will price it to get it out the door ASAP

>drug policy
0 tolerance, anything else would be literally braindead retarded

its actually an illegal idea and wouldnt be ATF approved in the least

By drug policy you mean people going to the range while high or testing your workers? It’s pretty easy to beat a piss test.

Okay, basically a normal gun store with a few major exceptions. Instead of stocking obscure or niche firearms, we're gonna be the Top 50 Radio of gun stores, basically only stock what's hot right now and plenty of it. This would include but would not be limited to:
PSA AR-15s
Glock 19/17/43
Pistol Caliber Carbines
SIG P365s
Kel Tec shit
Security 9
etc.
This would be the breadmaker of the operation, funding some cooler projects that I've always wanted to see in a retail location such as:

An AR building station. Basically stocked with lowers, uppers, BCGs, barrels, etc, allowing one to build their perfect AR in store with expert guidance from a sales associate.

Gun selling service. Instead of buying customer guns (this is how stores go out of business by amassing useless inventory), we instead offer a service in which we professionally photograph and advertise customer guns online in exchange for 15% of the sale. This honestly works out best for both parties.

$15 FFL Transfers. It's literally free money with minimal paperwork done, just offer the best price and rake in the customer loyalty.

Knife Display. Just to offer some of the more popular offerings from some great companies (Kershaw, Ontario, CRKT, Benchmade, Spyderco, etc.) and try not to stack up too much expensive inventory.

And of course, employ a high quality gunsmith or two trained in CNC, laser engraving, and cerakote to handle our customization services. Seriously, if you've never seen a laser-stippled gun check it out on youtube.

It's extremely difficult to make a small gun store profitable. One reason is that there are very few serious shooters left.

I stock Glocks, budget ARs, Shockwaves, and sub-$500 hunting guns (Ruger American Rifles, Savage Axises, Mossberg 500s, Stevens 320s, etc). Because that’s what actually sells, and I’m running a business, not feeding my hobby.

both, and im not talking just a piss test, im talking looking at their social media as well, anybody mentions getting high or doing drugs immediately shitcanned

im not gonna fuck around with the feds

>stocking hunting rifles

ill tell you straight out thats a dumb idea unless you have literally everything on the wall

i dont sell hunting rifles, because hunters are about as smart as a pile of rocks when it comes to picking a rifle, they havent a fucking clue what they want, and they want to finger fuck LITERALLY EVERYTHING, im talking every single manufacturer and every single model and they want every caliber option to be available to them

its literally not worth the wall space, youd be better off stocking a selection of ARs, AKs, 10/22s, literally anything else but hunting rifles

because for every one that you sell, you'll have 15 sitting for 6 months

if they know what they want, ill get it ordered for em, if they want to just finger fuck shit, they can go to cabelas, because those fuckers literally do have everything

Have one other employee (a good friend). Buy a building and get it renovated ($500,000).

So I have 4.5mil to spend on gats, licensing. Well I'd get a type 7 SOT to make NFA. Then I'd buy a range of popular silencers and accessories ($50,000-$100,000).

For guns I'd buy the guns fudds like because they pay, and others I find interesting. I'd stock Anderson lowers cause fuck it and then I'd set aside some of the cash for other purposes such as advertisments towards people looking to part with guns they don't like having around, paying tips to PD that let me buy guns from the department that have been seized and generally buying shit on armslist then reselling for cheaper.

I'd also get a website and start by undercutting my competitors (losing a lil but gaining clientel). After that wait for a major holiday 6 months later, and keep the prices the same but do LOTS of advertisement. Following the holiday raise prices to reasonable levels.

I'd open a combo liqueur store / gun shop on MLK Blvd and only sell 9mm Hi-Points and 9mm ammo with only a 10% mark up. But on the liqueur store side I will charge 50% more then the other stores....this will make dindus rob more ppl to get mo money for the 40oz and chivas and mo people needing guns to protect themsleves. I gots it all covered.

Attached: IsaacKingMugEDIT.jpg (620x370, 92K)

People in this thread are naive as fuck. You aren't going to undercut Buds or any site you find the cheapest price on gun.deals with only 5 million investment.

Alternatively, open up two different shops.

One ghetto fucking pawn shop downtown to sell shit guns and buy stolen goods from respectable future college enrollees and another store in the nice suburbia area to sell shotguns, ARs, and Glocks to the nice folks out there whose homes keep getting broke into for some reason.

Probably the most profitable post so far desu

I would name it, family fun time, i would have real obscure signs and commercials making people think it was a toy shop

Let me clarify. My family's farm has a bank note for 12 million dollars that we renew yearly. We are nobodies. Not even remotely close to being a farm that anybody has heard of. You think you can outperform even Cheaper than Dirt? With 5 million dollars you'll probably be out of business in less than a decade.

buying and renovating a building is going to run you more than 500k

>So I have 4.5mil to spend on gats, licensing. Well I'd get a type 7 SOT to make NFA

Licensing is cheap, not even worth notating it in the overall cost if youve got 5 mil to blow. Second, youre not going to stock over 4 mil worth of inventory, youve got to think about monthly expenses and set aside some for the future, if you blow all 5 mil youre going to be closed in a month or two. Third, you probably dont have the know-how to manufacture, you need an 07/02.

>Then I'd buy a range of popular silencers and accessories ($50,000-$100,000).

Yeah, closed in a month.

>For guns I'd buy the guns fudds like because they pay
Make that under a month, fudds are the cheapest motherfuckers around except for the guys who literally cannot afford more than a Hi Point. They hardly buy any guns to begin with, are bizarrely picky, and want you to sell under used prices because "I saw dat price on da gunbroker one time", they also never buy accessories unless its cheap chinese shit like uncle mikes or fobus, and dont buy ammo because they never shoot their guns more than twice a year.

>paying tips to PD that let me buy guns from the department
THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS YOU IGNORANT FUCKSTAIN. THEY GO TO AUCTION. Jesus fuck, Billy Bribery over here looking up new ways to get fucked by the law man.

>Hey jimbo for $1000 how bout you open up the evidence locker and sell me some gunz?
>Well sure thing, Willy, you fuck your sister much lately?
>Only when im not banging the horses
>HYUK HYUK HYUK

>buying shit on armslist then reselling for cheaper
so...youre going to buy used guns....and sell them at a loss.....youre goddamn retarded

>I'd also get a website and start by undercutting my competitors (
again, retarded, guns have hardly any margins anyways, and a good number have MAP, so youre either going to make literally nothing or get cutoff from selling a good number of manufacturers; probably both

wait wait what

you pay 12M yearly????

>big sign outside: NO NIGGERS OR SPICS
>front door locked, you must buzz in to get access
>permanent door man/security guard, only person allowed to open the door, carries AR-pistol
>sales staff all men who are also enthusiasts, no gun bunnies who only have the job because desperate fudds who need female companionship want someone to talk to
>staff do not get commission, are paid a very high salary to compensate so no pressure to fill sales quota and pester customers
>require staff to leave customers alone unless they ask for help, have a high emphasis on learning names and greeting regulars who want like talking and leaving regulars alone who want to be left alone
>free FFL transfers if you buy at least 3 guns per year
>hire the best smiths around, advertise an extremely quick turn around time
>free crab legs, falcon perches, and bypass the penis inspection if you buy at least 6 guns a year
money please, I've just created the most profitable LGS model this world has ever seen

Attached: 400px-Rosebud_Final.png (400x376, 181K)

fuckin hit the character limit

SO LETS DIVE DEEPER INTO YOUR STUPIDITY

>(losing a lil but gaining clientel)
no, youre not gaining clientele (gj misspelling that in the age of auto correct) , youre gaining people who just want shit as cheap as possible and dont give a fuck who they get it from

>keep the prices the same but do LOTS of advertisement
So now youre losing money on the guns and spending on advertisement, so far youre literally just bleeding money, why not just start handing it out to bums at this point, they'd probably handle it better

>Following the holiday raise prices to reasonable levels.
This is the dumbest shit i have ever heard of, so youre going to raise prices out of the blue, and have fluctuating prices all year long? nobody will buy from you, remember those "clients" you bought in by selling guns at a loss? Theyre gone cuz theyre cheapasses and see you raising prices, then every sane person is going to ask you why your prices are higher now than a week before, and then when you answer them theyre gong to give you a blank stare because whatever comes out of your bucktoothed mouth is probably going to sound like you reading alphabet soup with a mouthful of cum. The only time you will have any customers is when you decide to bottom out your prices again cuz its a fuckin holiday, and then two weeks later youre going to be wondering why nobody is buying anything.

i can only pray you actually open a shop so i can buy your inventory for pennies on the dollar when you cant pay your bills

Yeah. I'm 1/3 of the business and with the salary I make, I'm a poorfag by Jow Forums standards.Agriculture sucks. That's why the government is so involved with price controls and subsidies.

Sorry I'm not business inclined and this was a fun thread so fuck you

Attached: k gunstore.jpg (1161x850, 178K)

My ex is from WI, he brothers have a farm. They still work side jobs which blows my mind.

m'partner

with how you think, im guessing youre more "paint chip eater" inclined

> actual cost of the building
Around 500k if it's just a basic store. Ideally I'd have an indoor handgun range so it would be higher, maybe 1.5 - 2mil.
> security systems
Don't know.
40k with shittiest benefits I can find
> marketing
Word of mouth and google.

I'd stock Glock 17, 19, 43, 40 and sig P320
Also some berettas and CZ (both striker and da/sa models)
Also Ruger Mark IVs

For ARs, I'd probably sell mostly aero lowers because faggots will just buy everything else off the internet.
I'd keep a few sexy LMTs around though.

For hunting rifles I'd get a small inventory of R700s and tikkas in the most popular durr calibers.
Also some marlin 60s
As for shotguns, I'll just order some shockwaves and regular 590s and call it a day

>Also, what would your policy be for buying/selling used guns?
Buy very low, sell moderately low. I'd buy pretty much any gun that's not totally shit as long as I have room for it on display.
>Would you accept barter for certain items?
As a general policy, no. (I definitely wouldn't allow my employees to do this.)
>What would be the company drug policy?
Weed and psychedelics are go, anything else no go. New hires will be tested.

Wouldcomebyjusttosayhowdy/10

Attached: 1546800498477.jpg (331x481, 61K)

>Weed and psychedelics are go,
and then the ATF shuts you down

>he referred to a Chinesed ak74 mag as a gook mag
Made me chuckle.

Attached: nice.png (291x224, 99K)

>half indian chick
My LGS has a brown girl that works there. She's a qt 3.14. Anyone else seem to notice brown women that are involved in the gun hobby?

why do normies get so offended about racism even if it's not directed to them, it's like they have one hive mind

>Chinese ak-74

there are less than 5 of them in the country as the type 88, i bet there are even less mags, they were probably talking about a 5.56 type 84 mag

100% disgusting

the only reason non whites would be interested in guns is to use them against white people, their culture never has had anything near gun culture like ours

This store seems comfy. Can I visit westernbro? You should also sell gingham and I'd like the ability to make offers on the mystery barrels.

COME ON IN TO COMRADE CHESKOV'S GUNS AND AMMO

>we sells most modern and surplus guns
>specialize in ak-47s and ak-74s style rifles+combloc surplus
>but does have a "capitalist corner" with a good selection of ar's and western euro guns
>we search high in low to find niche ak items like bakelite mags and plum 74 mags, along with the largest selection of 7.62x39mm and 5.45x39mm ammo
>along with standbys like plenty of 5.56
>modern Russian and u.s optics,rails accessories
>the store is decorated with,vodka bottles russian ammo cans,crates and militaria
>slavic folk music plays in the background
>have onsite gun smith that specializes in ak's

oh

>WE ABSOLUTELY DO NOT SELL U.S POOP AK'S LIKE THE ras

Attached: Survivalist.png (663x663, 41K)

The tone I'm getting off your post makes me think you doing like what you do very much.

The rent, employee wage, and security should be pretty run of the mill, no need to specify. What I'm focusing on, is what I'm selling.
>unfinished AR lowers, glock/1911 frames, SIG 320 trigger packs
>AR jigs with third hole drilled, because why the fuck not
>poorfag/entry/good parts kits for said unfinished receivers
>tactical maglite tubes with no button hole and storage cups
>cool keychains and 80% M-16 and SP1 themed bottle openers
>glock backplate themed fidget ornaments
>pistol stabilizing braces
>standard accessories
>extra hard mode: open in my home state, California
>considering the last line, sell standard/high capacity magazines with a soft rivet or other half-assed block that takes a minute to remove
>sell to literally anyone
So, how long before I get assraped by the DOJ, ATF, Bloomberg, and Brady Campaign?

Attached: workshopscreencapfuckexif.png (1642x922, 2.82M)

>buy 4.99m$ worth of nuggets and ammo, and maybe some items listed below
>buy a shitty store for 10k$
>security has nuggets and some green parrots to fit in with the theme
>salaries in 7.62, get a nugget at the start of work contract
>lends nuggets at shooting ranges for mindshare
>company vehicle is a T54

>Name store "Gun Control"
>Buy spot in an industrial park or strip mall, even better would be to rent it
>get licensing for NFA
>Basic gunsmith shit, nothing crazy, just enough for routine maintenance and AR building
Have one or two employees, also have them as certified armorers, fulltime with benefits, maybe $40k-$50k per year
>Stock a lot CC guns
>ARs and AKs
>Silencers
>A few fudd guns
>Sell targets including steel targets and stands
>Ammo for days, including small stocks of rare hard to find ammo
>try hard to get hard to find guns and have them in stock as often as possible (i.e. SCAR 17
>stock mid-high quality weapon accessories
>have a kickass website made, with all current firearms online, available to buy online and pickup in store
>Post cool content on social media platforms, using SEO, ads and hashtags to gather attention
>company vehicle with vinyl wrap to advertise
>Security consists of car stopping poles along perimeter, HD cameras, motion sensors, and alarm system
>stock AR parts kits
>Buy a few acres of land and build an outdoor range for content filming and to hold training courses
>sell courses through the store, as well as gunsmithing services mentioned above
>Non-compliance policy with any local law limiting magazines
>drug policy is zero tolerance to meet federal requirements
>Do transfers since im in a cuckstate, but mark them up slightly, including a free box of ammo to make it seem like a deal
That's about all I feel like coming up with.

>The Bloc Party
>nothing but Soviet era milsurp
>gunsmith on hand 24/7, sleeps on the storeroom floor surrounded by empty vodka bottles, can't speak english
>security doubles as entertainment, playing their greatest hit on repeat, "Remove Kebab", can't speak english
>interior decorated with probably inert Soviet ordinance and gear
>free vodka with purchase of any nugget
>all sales people must have seen the light leave a man's eyes, ability to speak english optional
>stacks of surplus gear, rations, and uniforms for sale as well
>attached range which looks like the set of behind enemy lines, complete with RSO who screams incoherent motivation at shooters
>all targets are pictures of capitalist leaders
>any customers who show up wearing what they did for the most recent Jow Forumslass photo get a spam can with purchase

Space:
Run down basement building
Security:
Its in the middle of coon town
Salaries:
None
Marketing:
None

You walk into a dark basement in niggerville and on the floor is 4 million dollars worth of hi point 9mms, and 1 million dollars worth of 9mm ammo.

I'd make high end shelving and wear a tuxedo and LARP like this is the store from John Wick. Its cringy as fuck, but I guarantee I could charge out the ass as long as my customers felt cool.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

What if you had a Build-Your-AR station set up with all a drill, vice, and jig and you could show people how to complete their 80% lowers right in the shop if they bought.

>See if we can't get on the local radio or TV(isn't there a law about that or something?).

Not in California of all places.
>there was an ad in my area for a motorcycle and gun shop.
>Anyone else seem to notice brown women that are involved in the gun hobby?
They're fifth column you retard.

>deal with the ATF for a living
no

>still have to serialize and transfer through 4473
I don't get it

>It's extremely difficult to make a small gun store profitable. One reason is that there are very few serious shooters left.

Serious shooters reload their ammo and build their own guns. The only reason they'd go to a LGS is for a transfer.

>shitcanned for using a substance that was legal throughout America's better years
You're a fag and should not own guns.

Attached: L-or-D.jpg (500x500, 11K)

it's not about personal beliefs
it's about keeping the feds as far away as possible

Why? You aren't doing anything for them other than providing instruction and tools. They buy the 80% from you, and then do any work requiring tools in-store afterwards. You don't touch the 80% again after its sold.

you aren't supposed to mfg a firearm on someone else's tooling, it's why they shut down build parties

Loitering encouraged?

Store spittoon or bring your own?

Attached: F772DE09-FA34-4AB8-9812-345D75896758.png (750x1334, 1.58M)

Howdy/10

Attached: 1528110161125.jpg (567x545, 84K)

Like how Ikea has a food court, I'd have a few trays of snow crab legs out buffet style alongside garlic butter that customers can buy/eat while they shop.

That seems suspect. You got a source?

>guns covered in garlic butter
you're def thinking this through

atf.gov/firearms/docs/ruling/2015-1-manufacturing-and-gunsmithing/download

Would buy from /10. You could put on quick draw competitions with salt rounds kek.

>buy small house in older suburb with very low crime rate (sub 200k property)
>run LLC out of house.
>essentially bar off all windows from the inside to preserve outer aesthetics
>invest in quality cctv surveillance system
>ran by myself 4 days of the week
>zero marketing
I'll use 1 mil to get a hold of some high end/rare firearms gear and list them for sale for ridiculously high prices and I'll take the 4.7mil or so left and otherwise just live off it while "running" my hobby business.

Oh yeah forgot to add
>make huge custom manufactured vault out of spare room
>haul funs out into living room turned shop floor on open days

I used to know a gun shop exactly like this and the (literal) old jew that ran it was a pretty cool guy with tons of neat dare milsurp

This is exactly my thinking, spend a bit, put the rest into retirement and get really into my hobbies. Though I'd want to be somewhere not exactly in the middle of a suburb. I want to look at trees and shit, and the only thing I could possibly want to add on to this is a private range, and more land is required for that.

I used to want to live out a ways but I just love being within 10 minutes of most things. Plus if I'm running a gun store out of my house I don't want to be cut off from the rest of society. If some nigger/methhead is breaking in I want my neighbors to hear/see it if I cant.
I'd probably take up gunsmithing on the side if I had the means for a good shop setup.

>pay teens to graffiti and play dumb when cops come asking
based

>implying there aren't some nonwhites trying to desperately become white

>mega tip from gun shops I run into
>don’t buy shotguns off people

>they want to finger fuck LITERALLY EVERYTHING
gotta know if I want to buy it faggot.
If some fat fudd started sperging out that I was inspecting the products, I'd 360 tf out of there

all i know is that i would have this presentation playing on repeat with a sign that reads...
>We dont sell guns to LEOs because they enforce human slavery
youtu.be/ZSqBNGxLiAs
youtu.be/3z2chw_bR50

Attached: 08.jpg (1024x768, 185K)

>So, how long before I get assraped by the DOJ, ATF, Bloomberg, and Brady Campaign?
you wouldnt be allowed to open day one

How about fuck your gay rules, here's what I want in my Gun Mar/k/et™;

-Armed Jow Forumsommando guards everywhere
-Several machinegun positions in key areas
-Three mortar emplacements in the backyard
-Constant barbeque in the backyard where all the Jow Forumsommandos drink and eat for free, telling stories around campfires and getting wasted at night, and working out and doing target practise during the day
-Gunrange constantly rigged with unstable explosives for hitmarking
-And just a fuckton of guns in the front of the store, they will sell and if not we mortar down the competition
-And two fucktons of illegal guns in the back

Capiche?

Attached: c75557778606d8c583ec81366d40687b.jpg (564x451, 41K)

(((conditioning)))

Start by not opening a physical location and you might be profitable.

buy a shed and as many g11's as possible

>>top of line air filtration
fag

>armorers workshop with CNC mill, lathe, etc

I LIKE THIS IDEA

I want to start my own machine shop eventually so I can start building my own weapons. Enrolled in the CNC program at this tradeschool and its amazing how much more you start to appreciate guns once you realize all the work and attention put into making one.

>anybody who mentions getting high or doing drugs on social media

You wouldn't want to hire those retards anyways. They have big mouths and would blab about whatever cool shit you had in store and someone would hear them and decide to rob you.

The people you want are people with no social media at all who don't feel the need to blab inane shit to everyone and anyone.

I’d buy trucks and fertilizer, and run a truck and fertilizer supply co.

I dont give a fuck what this user said but holy shit I never realized how much I loved buttercups personality and how it has shaped my tastes.

>Tremors pic
the part where he says " I'm completely out of 9mm ammo...that's NEVER happened before!" is like one of the greatest Jow Forums film moments ever

EZPZ
>Buy 4.5 million dollars in transferable machine guns
>500k for expenses and cash reserves
>sell them slowly online for a profit

you will never make enough money selling only guns ammo and gun accs.

You have to go the camping/fishing route or pawnshop route.

I like pawnshop, its just one more license and we will need a bigger store (but no one goes to small stores anyways).

All we buy at first is glocks and we sell them at cost to bring in customers as we butt fuck people on loans they wont come back for and rape them on buying guns to build up inventory. then we sell a bunch of lawnmowers and shitty tools too

way more money in it

You should call your store "Big Iron Supply Co."

>Do transfers since im in a cuckstate, but mark them up slightly, including a free box of ammo to make it seem like a deal

That's actually a pretty good idea, user. I may steal that.

beat me to it

Attached: 1497908936539.jpg (1033x679, 41K)

based

Attached: 1537651408590.jpg (470x470, 31K)

Holy shit me too user...

"Big Iron's Guns & Pawn"

>What would be the company drug policy?
Yes.