A loadoat for the ages

You discover a portal that goes back in time. You don't get to choose what time period it sends you to when you enter, but you know that the portal will only send you backwards, not forwards, through time.
Your gear includes 1 rifle, 1 SBR, 1 pistol, and 2 edged/bladed weapons.

What do you take?

Attached: 0435.jpg (500x507, 207K)

lever gun in 45-70
kabar
steel pry bar, for moving boulders

fpbp and /thread.

Para FAL
DD MK18
CZ75
Rapier, Benchmade Bedlam

Odds are very good that gunpowder won't be invented yet, so I'll take a black powder loadout.
Longboi: Sharps 1859 in .50 Sharps with a nice modern scope and with engravings on the stock detailing how to make powder, cartridges, percussion caps, simple replacement reloading gear, as well as part of how to build and maintain the gats in my load out.
Shortboi: Sawed off Winchester 1897 in 12 gauge. Stock engraved with the remainder of the instructions started on the Sharps.
Sidearm: A S&W model 3 Schofield in .45 Schofield. With modern speedloaders.
Melee: a falchion

Attached: DSC01466.jpg (1600x1200, 530K)

fal
xm177
92fs
fasthawk, nightedge

A hi point. Wherever I'm at I'd just find my way to Africa and leave it with a tribe just to see what happens.

My nigger.

Select fire G3
7.62 Krink
SP01 Tac
A survival knife.

>Yeah I'm going to fuck up so many people with this G3
>You are teleported to 1000000 BC because your forgot that 99.9% of history happened before the invention of gunpowder let alone the tech to case ammo
>Kill a few dinosaurs
>Dies from mega fauna after the first 6 months
Anyone who didn't say black powder compatible shit like are retarded

Do we have infinite ammo or are we just going to have to scrounge for shit once we're out?

I'd take
G3KA4
Full giggle Micro Draco
G18
A fuckin katana for maximum edgelord points

A full combat loadout is more than enough to kill a few people in plain sight as a deterrent. Enslave the rest into worshiping you and developing modern cartridges. Your idea is very antisocial and gay.

my guess is full battle rattle.

>1000000 BC
>People
The education system failed you user. Mega fauna doesn't give a fuck about your .308 enough to stay away forever.

>Rifle
Nemo Arms Omen (300 win mag AR). Can take care of everything from Dinoniggers to New World Savages from over 1000 yards away
Nightforce B.E.A.S.T Scope
Sling, Bipod, rangefinder

>SBR
H&K 416. Boring choice, but reliable, compact, and well made.
Trijicon MRO with Eotech G33 Side mount 3x magnifier.
Suppressor, Surefire, Sling

Pistol:
USP9. Basically the most overengineered pistol in .45, now shooting an even less powerful round.
Surefire X300 ultra

Blades:
I'm not gonna pretend that I know how to use a sword, so there's no point in bringing one. Useful blades would probably be a high quality Bolo Machete and a large Swiss Army for fine work and gear maintenance.

Attached: lifestyle1.jpg (2000x700, 252K)

Attached: 1547401867209his.png (122x135, 35K)

Muzzleloader produced with modern techniques. A shortened .30-06 rifle. Colt Single-Action Army. Machete and a modern hunting knife.

Laughed harder than I should have at this one.

>no ammo
Bayonet hosts, everything

>What do you take?
a 20 kilo block of c4, detonators, a bag of shotgun powder, crimp tool, 1000 primers a lead mould ten rounds of buck and ball ten rounds of slug, five kilos of lead and a laser pointer and rape alarm and a bible

O and a side by side hammer gun and a pair of rubber boots

go on....

Time travel to 9/11 with 3 muskets and 2 katanas

I load my oats in used oil drums wbu

t. Noguns who has researched endlessly for his fantasy load outs

>Getting killed by megafauna
>not dying from shitting your guts out from dysentery

you are weak.

Attached: TimeAndSpace.jpg (1300x1940, 1.19M)