PLEASE Jow Forums PLEASE I BEG YOU

PLEASE Jow Forums PLEASE I BEG YOU
JUST GIVE ME 1 (ONE) SCENARIO WHERE THEY COME BACK, JUST ONE I TELL YOU!
THERE HAS TO SOME USE FOR THEM IM SURE

Attached: bb.jpg (1486x990, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Most_decorated_US_ships_of_World_War_II
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No.

Fuck off.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Most_decorated_US_ships_of_World_War_II
>1 BB
waste of metal then. waste of metal forever.

Missile targets to test new systems

spamming nuclear sea mines by launching them from fuck huge guns?

Bombarding island fortresses that have lots of AA?

Museums

Catapult them on the Mecca

The only possible use for them is as decoys, distracting hostile airstrikes away from the actually valuable carrier groups, a role better filling by ECM equipped merchant vessels (for radar returns!) and air defence cruisers at a far lower cost.

>laser CIWS makes missiles barely effective
>railguns become a thing

China sunk your entire fleet. Last ditch effort to stave off Chinese invasion is to reactivate museum's pieces.

They serve, for exactly 20 minutes before getting sunk by YJ-18s.

Attached: took only three hits for 88 percent damage and flooding.jpg (1902x847, 609K)

I know, bro

Alien craft can fry any electronics that does not carry a vacuum tube.

>Chinese
>Effective
That's a good joke user, but chinks can't do shit. The actual scenario would be to activate them to stomp chinks because they couldn't do anything against even our 80 year old tech

That's only WW2. USS New Jersey got 19 battle stars throughout her entire career (WW2, Korea, Vietnam, Lebanon)
Battleships definitely had their uses in WW2 by being strong AA platforms(especially the fast battleships that had that role in mind when they were designed), shore bombardment, and being able to engage enemy ships.
In current times, I don't think battleships would be needed. If you want sustained shore bombardment capability, and it has to be done by guns for whatever reason, then build something like a monitor where the focus is on firepower and not armor.

wat game?

Attached: battleship carrier.jpg (1024x775, 214K)

Attached: 5aab10a4f0256_BB-5061SAYUKA-RailgunBattleship.jpg.4cb63be5b613a4fb1a926918d3faa86c.jpg (800x267, 33K)

Attached: __grisaia_series_and_grisaia_no_kajitsu__sample-40fe1af532d0c9c761fd075d958e4d6a.jpg (850x478, 116K)

Cmano
Only artists need apply