Self Defense

I've been thinking about this more and more recently and I can't come to any solid solutions so I'll leave it to Jow Forums

I live in California, and human trafficking and kidnapping is very common here. It is literally my worst fear for my wife or daughter to be kidnapped and I never see them again.

I have time and time again told my wife to carry a gun. She doesn't want to. I even bought a nice 228 for her, but she only uses it when we go to the range. She said she would carry mace or one of those cat-ear metal rings on her finger.

What do I do? Should I get my wife to go to self-defense classes? Kickboxing?

I'm not always going to be around to protect them, and if she will not carry for her protection, I have to find the next best thing.

Self defense general I guess, too.

Attached: selfdefense.jpg (1026x578, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/sport/mixed-martial-arts/article/2181330/polyana-viana-rubbishes-fake-arrest-warrant-story-after-ufc
youtube.com/watch?v=lOtEzwWX9yg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get a new wife that is smart enough to protect herself.

GUN
U
N

>I live in California, and human trafficking and kidnapping is very common here

Unless you live in Mexico or Colombia, and especially not if you live in the US, you don't have the right to say things like "kidnapping is very common here".

And assuming your wife is a person of the smaller kind, she won't be able to defend herself without a tool. if she does not want to carry a firearm, which i can understand, then she has to get some pepperspray. it's very effective, and way easier to use than a gun. if she can use deodorant, she can use pepperspray.

don't buy cheap one, and don't buy CS. You need the real deal, OC. Pepperspray. And read up on how to use it, so she doesn't make stupid mistakes like running into her own cloud.

>California
>wife
>kickboxing
bait thread

Attached: 1547064080125.gif (150x148, 996K)

Stun guns make a pretty spooky noise too despite being like a 2/10 on the inconvenience scale to be zapped with

Why doesn't your wife listen to you though

Hire someone to culturally enrich her.

I guess on that topic, what's the best compact for a girl to carry? I have a 220 Carry but she can barely handle that at the range.

Relative to the rest of the states I suppose. SoCal is a hotbed. Orange County has had a bad bout in the last 5 or so years.

Eat my dick, the last thing I want to do is live in this fucking shithole a second longer but until I finish medic school, me and my wife are stuck here.

Honestly, if I pushed it hard enough, she probably would carry. And while I know that is by far the best option, I just wanted to see what others do in lieu of a gun.

Are self defense classes bullshit?

Who made you the gatekeeper of all sexual crimes? It's a rising problem on the west coast. Not as bad as mexico, sure, but you can't tell somebody their problems aren't as important because some poor fuck has it worse. Shit happens in america way more than we like to think.

>Orange County has had a bad bout in the last 5 or so years.
A bad bout of what? And who's doing it? Cartels? Chinks? Mudslimes?

Human trafficking. Cartels are the main head of this, something like a 80% increase in the last 3 years. Go look at the stats, they just released them. If you don't live around here then you probably aren't aware of it.

considering what recently happened in wisconsin, youre limpwristed californian faggot of a mother of your child would probably just get whatever gun you buy used on her by her assailant

>Mudslimes

Does any of you fucks have any idea about demographics when it comes to muslims in the us? like 90% of them are highly educated academics, it's not like in Europe. The rest are lesser educated people from the horn of africa, mostly Somalis living in Minnesota.

There literally is no problem with muslim crime in the US

link

>literally doesnt know about the latest innocent white women to be kidnapped
youre either a foriegner or live under a rock

this is Jow Forums

of course i live under a rock you fucking buffoon

There's not much muslim street crime in the US, unlike Yurop, but even the educated ones have high rates of domestic violence and do shit like female genital mutilation. It's a huge problem in MI and MN. Granted none of this affects me, so I don't really care, but to say there is no muslim crime is retarded.

I live under a house

An expert female martial artist will still get destroyed by the average male who doesn't even know how to throw a punch.

>I have time and time again told my wife to carry a gun. She doesn't want to.
She's an adult. That's her problem.

Attached: shrug 2.png (497x308, 104K)

For a girl, yeah

I was at a demonstration for one with my huge college football friend and the girl had him be the example to prove that with their instruction a small girl could even judo flip a huge man and so she had him lime up and told him to resist as best he could and then tried to do some weird shit to his arm but she couldn't twist it and it was really awkward

None of this is really relevant because I just assume this girl was shit at whatever she was trying to do but the size difference thing is nearly insurmountable and through my admittedly shirt time fucking with bjj and boxing the only thing I've noticed as a general trend amongst girls who get into this shit is that they vastly overestimate themselves when compared to men until they spar the 95lb midgetweight guy and get absolutely mogged and even then they think it's just some difference in fighting styles or dumb shit

California is Mexico tier because of mexicans

I live in cali

I have my alabama ccw and cc everywhere

Just claim ignorance of the law and make sure you don't smoke any civilians.

Remember, the saftey of the public is the duty and responsibility of the local, state and federal govt

The saftey of the individual is the duty and responsibility of the individual.

>An expert female martial artist will still get destroyed by the average male who doesn't even know how to throw a punch.
Yeah sure...
scmp.com/sport/mixed-martial-arts/article/2181330/polyana-viana-rubbishes-fake-arrest-warrant-story-after-ufc

Attached: hit.jpg (388x438, 34K)

Not clicking your fake article. Women simply cannot beat men in hand to hand.

Respect your wife's decision not to carry a firearm.

Then one day she will be mugged and raped, and when she comes to you for comfort just say "Tough shit, should of had a gun on ya"

Stage a fake kid napping on her behalf, put the fear in her, she'll never leave home unarmed again...
Or start false rumors that there have been multiple kidnappings in the area

this was proven fake

Not that user, but the story isn't fake. It's gotten a lot of coverage because it's a very unusual and remarkable story. 99% of the time you are correct.

oops nvm.

Maybe your cunt wife should start by dressing modestly. Whore.

You're begging for it by allowing her out the house without you or a male relative.

God damn look at the size of that ring.

You can't defend yourself intellegently with fingers in your ears but ok.

I would love to watch you get dumpstered by a female martial artist.

Cry more you dumb women. If you want to defend yourself you need a gun. You're worthless hand to hand. Frankly you probably can't hold a gun steady either.

Oh I remember you, I almost bought that 4x4 from you

Knife

wtf, we have had several islamic attacks and never mind fucking 911. even if u wer right, they still breed like rats, 9 to 12 a family so they can out vote us like they do in Michigan to get their musliims inside the gov as they did in the midterms. they are changing our way of life, the only saving grace is the mexicans. we are cathloic based and have a healthy lead of the muslims here in numbers, we dont have white guilt and have not qualms of bein racist towards blacks and muslims, well stop them even if u cuck whites wont.

Stay off your cell phone in public places. Its amazing, your situational awarness can predict the future.

Around browns never relax golden rule

I regularly teach my wife situational awareness. I do undercover security at a rather big company and you would be amazed how many people are in their own worlds on their fucking phones and laptops.

Read The Gift Of Fear, if you have the chance. Great book and started my learning journey on situational awareness and risk assessment/threat recognition.

I could talk for hours about intuition and prediction, but that's a whole other thread, that I will probably make one of these days.

>What do I do? Should I get my wife to go to self-defense classes? Kickboxing?
Women are a meme. women doing martial arts for self defense is almost entirely a meme. small knives for self defense are a total meme. mace is slightly useful meme in the right context. Your wife clearly has some sort of victim complex and the only way to realistically teach her the value of self defense is by hiring some "based latinos" to rape her at knife point while threatening to do the same and worse to her daughter if she doesn't comply. That usually works.

+1 on pepper spray. Only thing I'd add is to have her try it out so that she understand the aiming/duration. May want to look into gel since it has greater accuracy.

Depends on the instructor. If shes never fought I'd find a legit dojo. Although if shes not into it she wont stay there long

Interesting. I carry Defense Systems Mk.4 spray at work, but I'll do some research on gel

Yeah, that probably wouldn't be the most effective. I'm definitely putting my kids through it though. I think if they start young they will build an appreciation for it.

Kidnap and rape the both of them. Show them it can happen to them.

Ignorance of the law is not an adequate defense against the law. You will be buttfucked in court if you're ever caught.

1000% this. Its your responsibility to know the law.

Self defense classes are a lot about limiting ur danger. They teach a few nice things but the big thing is in a high stress situation she will have to remember what they teach like biting, clawing, screaming etc. Pepper spray is the way to go. Or keys in the knuckles while walking to try to going eyes out etc. A self defense course to help her learn a fee things will help greatly and from there practice at home

>women
>martial arts

Maybe against other women lol. Why the fuck do you think men and women have seperate leagues in literally everything?

Still a work in progress with my girlfriend's husband.

I've started wrestling them both to the ground and dry humping them. I think* it's getting through to them.

What is this, britian?

fake as fuck. Gtfo.

>I live in California, and human trafficking and kidnapping is very common here.

sure it is, kiddo

This, just let her live her life.

If nothing bad happens, that's great. If something bad happens, you get a new, smarter wife.

You can't take care of people that don't want to take care of themselves.

>There literally is no problem with muslim crime in the US
Being half educated is more dangerous than being uneducated. Most of our criminal Muslims are black felons that converted in prison before getting dumped back into the population with a huge chip on their shoulder. They're easily swayed into violent and radical beliefs that align with their experience.

A pretty good female martial artist will struggle against a larger male with half as much of experience and has to be world class to stand against anyone significantly bigger/skilled. A self defense class isn't going to turn a woman into a ninja master who beat up a dozen guys.

However, Jow Forums vastly overestimates the average male. While martial arts may not be as effective as a gun on its own, they're still helpful. Don't know why Jow Forums has such a defeatist attitude when it comes to self defense.

youtube.com/watch?v=lOtEzwWX9yg

Attached: sumo women league.webm (288x360, 1.26M)

No dude. Well, I take that back, you're obviously a butthurt chick.

No lady, you cannot win against a male,of ANY size. All the training in the world and any average joe will still beat the shit out of you, pin you down, and rape you.

You need a gun, or a man to protect you.