Be me

>Be me
>Construction user doing a field meeting with the local officials
>Meet the small town Fire Marshall
>He’s carrying a 1911 in FuddieFife Ayy See Pea
>Make comment about never seeing a fireman carry gun before
>”Well, son, that’s where you are mistaken. I am not a fireman. I am a Law Enforcment official. At anytime I could get a call to investigate an arson or murder and even have to apprehended a suspect”
>”How often does that happen?”
>”Could happen at any time, always gotta be ready. That’s why I carry a 45. Might only get one shot and I gotta make sure it counts.”
>Then what he says next I almost can’t believe I am actually hearing unironically
>”Yep, even if I miss by a little bit, this big round will suck the air right out of their lungs!”
>I struggle to maintain my composure and break awkward silence by making comment about how much I love my Glock 21
>”Never though much of plastic guns. I guess they’re an ok range toy, but you see guns differently when you have to trust your life to them in the line of duty.”
>I’m combat vet 19D btw (stay mad, cav scout haters)
The fudd memes are real, boys

Attached: CAF25571-E92C-474E-9128-19A1C22D149C.jpg (1200x895, 130K)

oh they're real, before I really got into guns all I knew was FuddLore(tm)

Attached: (you).gif (399x152, 135K)

This is a made up story.

no shit

the truth hurts

Attached: 1516328265279.jpg (960x960, 188K)

It’s actually not, but I’m not gunna post the dude’s card, nor doxx my company and post pictures of work with our logo plastered all over the place.

>bust that pussy open
That's such a disgusting phrase that I know for certain that blacks made it up.

And then everyone clapped.

Holy jumping what the fucking jizz jesus and crackers is that. That has to cost at least 3 grand

prolly more like $10K+

Attached: 94f2790fdde2f5e3a50390e4d01609e0---pistol-colt-.jpg (236x236, 13K)

having had the air sucked out of my lungs by my uncle screwing around with his mk 23 i have to agree.

>The price of the pistol — which James seems intent to sell in order to keep this gold-plated cannon in Trump’s hand, rather than resting in a presidential museum — is still under wraps.

user....
That wasn’t your Uncles Mk23

Holy fucking shit that is the gayest thing I've ever seen on Jow Forums where do I buy one?

Unironically love the long slide aesthetic. Shame it's got all that gaudy bullshit on there.

Jesse James and the guys at his shop have a lot of talent, but most of the guns people commission from them look like shit.

Imagine spending literally thousands of dollars on that, then Trump turns around and bans bumpstocks and supports red flag laws. Lol.

Made up story.
A real fudd believes the gravitational field of the .45 ACP is enough to catch the target even if you miss the shot.

>t. things that never happened

>I’m combat vet 19D
Hahahahaha
Look son, there's 11B
Then there's 11wannabe.
Thats you.
T. 11B

Lmfao.
>"yeah, boy. Yuh just shoot an even if yuh miss, dont worry coz that guy'll be stuck orbiting the bullet"

Lol you fucking gay homie

t. POG faggot

Attached: truth.jpg (314x328, 56K)

Active duty or guard? One of these things is not like the other.

Active duty of course. Served 11 years.