Tfw l can't do one pull up

>tfw l can't do one pull up
Should l just off myself?

Attached: 1518441201428.png (265x265, 115K)

>

Yes

No you should go to the gym and go to Jow Forums

>i cant do X
>should i just quit?
See, that attitude is why you are weak in the first place.

I knew someone who couldn't do pull-ups once

I could only do one last year, I can do 15 now

Nigger if you’re playing a vidya game and can’t beat a boss first try do you just give up? No you retard, you keep trying until you get it.

Also wrong board, you want Jow Forums

Just recently built up enough arm strength to do a few pull ups. It takes months of hanging on the bar and getting in half pull ups, feeling ashamed of yourself. Suddenly you'll be able to do them. There is no short cut.

Get a pull up bar you hang on your door and strain yourself on it several times a day until you can do 1. Youll just keep going up in pull up counts from there as you build the specific muscles to do it.
>t. fatty who couldnt do 1 pull up before buying a bar

start with pushups

If only it were possible to change that.

Have you tried hanging from the bar upside down and do a few pull downs?

Start with Jow Forums.
Then start your fat ass out on up position lock outs (holding yourself in the up position), or start at the up position and lower yourself as slow as possible. Repeat until your fingers fall off then do it again the next day. This will strengthen the same muscles and eventually you will be able to do a pull up.
Or high school gym class it and flail your legs around to give yourself upward momentum while you pull up

work on it, you'll get there, join a boxing gym or a normal gym (if your a pussy) if your too poor to do either of that do ask Jow Forums for a work out scheme

Attached: 1542665876123.jpg (830x738, 56K)

I'm honestly amazed at you kind of people
I've seen people who can't even do one push-up
how do they function?

Attached: sketch-1547500687224.png (730x720, 450K)

Hit the gym, tubby.

its a 'pull up'

Attached: 1547139969424.gif (200x150, 822K)

hey retard, reread my post

SAY THE FUCKING WORD

This. I was obese two years ago, and now I bench over 200lbs and get hit on by women. It's a process, but the user is right for just pullups. It's how I did it. You just gotta keep trying because if you give it your all, it WILL happen, and you'll be amazed you ever found them difficult. You just gotta get out and do it. We're all gonna make it brah.
P.S. Find a friend who wants to get stronger too, it makes the struggle much more bearable.

Attached: 3ikn0jurrhn11.jpg (720x726, 56K)

If being fit was easy, everyone would be fit
You gotta work at it user

>running in stores
did anyone ever get the belt in public?

blacks still pull the belt out in public. nobody reports them because racism.

>We're all gonna make it brah.
Hell yeah, bud.

This

Are you sure you're attempting them correctly?

I had a friend who was at a trainer at the police academy and they had one potential recruit who couldn't do a push-up. She was in terrible shape but wasn't fat or anything. It's crazy how weak women are.

>tries to kill himself
>not enough grip strength to rack slide
>goes back to playing pubg

Welcome to Jow Forums

Yeah, I got an ass whooping at K-mart for refusing to grab cereal my mom was having trouble reaching at the bottom shelf. Dad just grabbed me, and with one hand whipped his belt off and gave me a throttling in front of everyone. I deserved it. Talking back to your mother is bad.

Even if she is a whore like all women.

back when i was 19/20 i used to do 15-20, now i am 28 can't do a single fucking one. it's just how it is, go on and train untill you can do it, or just fuck that shit, who gives a fuck.

Seriously kill yourself. Not joking. Go on an autistic shooting spree and kill some democrats or whore women (lol redundant since they're all filthy whores) or some kids or whatever. Say the reason is because you don't like Mondays like that mullet dyke said.

>do 10 every morning in high school
>3 years later can't do 1
>realize how much of a weak faggot I am
>start building strength back up
>back to 10 a day
Feels good, senpai.

>Repeat until your fingers fall off then do it again the next day.
>every day
He would get hardcore blisters from that. You shouldn't exercise the same muscles everyday in general, even more so with pull ups.

Do inverted rows

Also
>put chair under pull up bar
>step on chair and grab pull up bar
>walk off chair and lower yourself as slowly as possible
>repeat

Do these two exercises and you'll be able to do pullups in less than a month

Not OP, but thanks user.

Attached: 1543340898629.png (640x480, 132K)

I started doing pull-ups (chin-ups are superior desu) with resistance bands and now thanks to Lateral pull downs I can bust 20 for one set

Neither is superior imo. Its just what fits into your workout routine. I skip the chins and do pullups because I already do bicep curls beforehand.

I can do pull ups, but only because I weigh 114lbs.

Lose some weight fatass

This. You won't gain strength if you just give up on that particular muscle/exercise or do the same weight/reps every week. You follow your routine even if you fail, just adjust the weight. In the case of body weight shit just go till failure. Next week you might pump out two extra pull ups if you go nuts in butts.

Which one is the pull up again?

Find a friend who is into fitness and start going with them. Learn how they go about doing their routines. If you trust them, learn exercise forms from them. If you don't, most community gyms will offer limited personal training to start just so you don't destroy your body.

Learn from people and go with them. It's much easier to get out and stick to the habit when you're not starting from square one all on your own.

over hand

Me too.
[spoiler]it was me[/spoiler]

There are routines you can do. Once you can start doing even 2 pull ups it'll get better and easier over all. Do negatives and use bands to help early on and only early on.

Most people are very weak because they don't use those muscles basically ever.
Also if you're short and/or skinny all the body weight stuff is way easier so a tall chubster has a harder time initially.

Now that you realised you're a sack of shit you can finally begin to fix the problem. Two years ago I could barely do 5 push ups, now I can do 60 in 2 minutes, it's all a matter of starting and maintaining a workout. I believe in you user, we all do.

Attached: 1490871253630.jpg (500x319, 17K)

but... but... user.. i can't do that

or can i? should i start with those alcoholic neighbours of mine, the guys living on the top floor?

i'm just so confused, i really need you to tell me what to do

OH MY GOD THAT'S JUST WHAT THE VOICES IN MY HEAD TOLD ME

is it you? is it realyl you, wade? we've been over this wade, i can't kill them before i kill HIM

I forgot teenagers post here

Wade? is this really you? i took the pills, but i couldn't swallow them wade

i'm really hungry wade, what the fuck am i supposed to do?

Just find a deserving victim. You know....get even for 9/11 by removing some kebab. Yeah you know...why not? Or just lift. Start light and move up.

I'm so hungry wade.. i told them not to call anyone, but apparently they did. An old lady wade?! seems like this is the only fucking way for them not to embarasse us infront of the neighbours wade.. so fucked up wade. It just seems like the only way for them not to let him in. Seems like this is the only way to make sure HE doesn't come in.

I mean, after all, she's the parent, and i am the child. So who am i, deciding who gets to live, and who doesn't`? You're probably right Wade. I'lll get and do, what has to be done.

I'm just fucking with you mate, no need to delete your original posts. I'm drunk on bloody maries and watching the Babadook, real good horror mate.

Sorry if i creeped you out, no need to panic.

Don't make Anakin's mistakes, embrace the light and lift OP. Reject the darkness, become the light. We have faith in you.

You are sort of right but still wrong.

Anonakin, start lifting so you can have the high ground and defeat Obi-wan.

One handed belt pull.
Fuggen impressive.

Attached: pleased_mushroom.gif (326x241, 452K)

Get out of here Australia.

Attached: australian party.jpg (500x375, 27K)

What do you do ?
You listen

He could pull that shit all the time. You can do it if you practice hard enough. Turns out my dad had a broken arm when he was a kid in the 60's so he learned that technique at a young age.

What do you do?
YOU LISTEN AND THEN YOU GO AND DO

god damn you 4chans stop telling me my post didn't go in and then I look like some parrot chud

See what fucks me up is dad is still wearing his belt.
HE HAS A BELT BELT AND AN ASSBEATING BELT

Post your lift stats op
Lateral pulldowns, rows, and deadhangs help
Also ask Jow Forums

the whoopin belt is a family heirloom. to wear it would be the ultimate disrespect and would call for a third more weaponized belt.

Bullshit , old man strength wasn’t built in gyms but swinging a hammer for 12 hours everyday for years. And now it’s been scientifically proven low stress(as in lower reps/reduced weight- 40%1rm vs 70%) sets of repetitive excercises over multiple days a week builds your muscles stronger than doing splits. We’re not talking bodybuilding and hypertrophy user. Consistent training is key. 5 days of pull-ups is better than 2 days of weighted pull-ups. I bet my sweet ass on that.

We could argue about what's the better way to build up muscles, but blisters is another thing. You really shouldn't overdo pull-ups, especially when starting out, otherwise you will end up with painful blisters and unable to exercise for days. Start slow and let your hands get tougher first.