Jesus Christ! call off the-

>Jesus Christ! call off the-

Attached: 1536207010818.jpg (1600x900, 499K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._friendly-fire_incidents_since_1945_with_British_victims
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_friendly_fire_incidents
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/190th_Fighter_Squadron,_Blues_and_Royals_friendly_fire_incident
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thread

fpbp

jesus christ you're an ass....

HUFFING

>Implying the Royal Air Force would strafe it's own allies..While in reality Yanks is really a master of killing their own and allies.
Disgusting bait OP. You feel ashamed to your country incapability of accuracy.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._friendly-fire_incidents_since_1945_with_British_victims

Attached: Friendly Fire3.jpg (938x1250, 300K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_friendly_fire_incidents
>Ctrl + F "USAAF" and "USAF" 6 matches each, 12 total
>Ctrl + F "RAF" 56 matches

>Pat Tillman

RIP you mad lad

Attached: ranger-m4-gl-bg-hr.jpg (1536x2048, 1.36M)

nice, a flying gas chamber

Jesus Christ, he looks like a sort of parody of genetically engineered super soldier.

Based hallucinating typhoon pilots

Attached: 1473397688550.jpg (403x537, 15K)

I wonder what happened to the Ranger that put 3 bullets into his forehead. You think he was an assassin before? Or maybe Pat was his initiation into a spoopy glow in the dark unit. Or maybe he finished his deployment and blew his brains out after the cocktail of pills they put him on. Its interesting to think about.

8 August 1944
Near Mortain, France, RAF Hawker Typhoons attacked two Sherman tanks of 'C' Company, US 743rd Tank Battalion with rockets, killing 5 tank crewmen and wounding 10 soldiers. Later that day, two Shermans from 'A' Company, US 743rd Tank Battalion were destroyed and set ablaze by RAF Typhoons near Mortain. One tank crewman was killed and 12 others wounded.

>RAF Hawker Typhoons attacked two Sherman tanks of 'C' Company, US 743rd Tank Battalion with rockets, killing 5 tank crewmen and wounding 10 soldiers. Later that day, two Shermans from 'A' Company, US 743rd Tank Battalion were destroyed and set ablaze by RAF Typhoons near Mortain
Ah, the infamous Sherman. Often referred to as the 'Tommy Cooker' by the Germans. The nickname referred to when the Germans starving from lack of rations, would scavenge destroyed Sherman tanks for the precious cooked meat inside. In fact, the designers of the Sherman designed it to light every time, so that cooking of the crews was guaranteed. Of course, the Germans would often eat the allied tank crews whether they were cooked or not, regardless. My grandpappy told me this in great detail when I was a young boy. Truly the horrors of war.

>I v'ould liek mein tankah meat v'ell done v'ith mein sauer kraut, danke. Try to geht ass mauch auf ze metal chunks outs zis teim, ya?

>go to war expecting a glorious and honorable death as a hero of your country and champions of freedom
>get teamkilled by some dumb bong who was high on tea or some shit

What in the fuck, is this real?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_friendly_fire_incidents
looking at both articles thats not actually the best measure for frequency of friendly fire incidents. most of the citations of RAF friendly fire use RAF at least twice, and there are additional uses of RAF in at least one incident where the friendly fire was of american origin

also to be fair to the typhoons they were generally making attack runs at high speed in a a era were all targeting was done by visual means only.

its the post ww2 incidents, particularly the more modern US ones which are more questionable en.wikipedia.org/wiki/190th_Fighter_Squadron,_Blues_and_Royals_friendly_fire_incident being particularly notable both for the complete fuck up on the americans part that led to it and the subsequent highly questionable clearing of the pilots responsible

LMAO op

Attached: 1540425691186.jpg (570x633, 50K)

reminds me to grind the typhoon in warthunder so that i can tk half of my team just to give them that realistic immersion

BASED

It used 2 b the best plane when i played that heaping pile of shit
Just get il2