Weapons for the blind

I just lacerated my cornea directly over my retna a few hours ago.
In preparation for the potential bad news of me having a permanent eye sight damage, what are some weapons a blind person can use to defend themselves?
Legally a gun would suffice, but let's get creative.

Attached: 98c3872951545622417357.jpg (1080x1123, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vtigzF_jV20
youtube.com/watch?v=--c0tiIZG6o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 9043C4FB-A448-4843-A820-D9CDFED39DE8.jpg (1000x563, 653K)

Dammit wrong picture

Attached: BF497FFE-E410-4A0E-B2D3-3E1458E2CE1E.png (480x270, 105K)

I guess I must start training

That and book of eli I guess, shooting via echo location.
Spend 20 years practicing and I'd end up shooting some innocent bystander in the chest missing my target completely.
With my luck anyway

Are you that user who was just bragging about his brand new super powerful laser?

WRONG PICTURE AGAIN

Attached: 1537119386648.jpg (1000x4500, 1.32M)

Don't you have a spare eye? Or did you fuck up both eyes at once?

mc ride?

Pepper spray.

No.

I still have my shooting eye, just absolutely terrified of vision damage and trying to make light of the situation.
Pretty much having a panic attack at the doctors office right now

Dont rightly know what that is fren

What's the matter, Satan? You only have one eye or something? Use the other eye, ye dingus.

Op's pic reminded me of mc ride, the front man for death grips

Attached: mc ride.jpg (500x559, 72K)

>directly over my retina
I'm assuming you mean the center of the cornea over the pupil and not all the way into your eye. If it will heal back scarred then you can get a new lense or corneal transplant. If it's one eye then get a pistol with a green laser on it because your depth perception will be off. My 70% blind friend uses a Glock 34 with one that can light up a target at 50 feet so bright even he can see it. You also have to tell us if you did it shooting without glasses.

>You also have to tell us if you did it shooting without glasses.
a fucking dust mask at work.
getting into a crawlspace and my dust mask ripped off my face after getting caught on the entrance and slingshot back into my eye.

my day = made

Shit, that's rough.
If it makes you feel better, we're actually at the point where basic ocular implants exist.
youtube.com/watch?v=vtigzF_jV20

What the fuck.
>ocular implants in the current year
>fuck all for the eternal EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Cochlear implants are a thing, they just aren't covered by insurance for something as minor as tinnitus.

I'm wondering if you couldn't use the principles behind active noise cancellation to dull tinnitus...
youtube.com/watch?v=--c0tiIZG6o

That's pretty fucking neato.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 7K)

Ah shit, my glasses have saved me from bullshit like that. The last eye problem I had was iridocyclitis. I somehow got hair stuck underneath my eye and it cut through to the sclera when I pulled it out. Two weeks of eyedrops and a swollen eye. Anyway shit could be worse. My father got cataracts, had new lenses implanted, and went blind. The lenses fogged out somehow and he was too much of a stubborn jackass to go to his followups. They had to laser holes in his eyes to let the light in.

Based