Who would win?

Who would win 6v6

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

larvatus.livejournal.com/519794.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9lqtr8yILR4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Israel.

huuur Jow Forums huuuur

*nose growing intensifies*

Germany they would blitz the french.
true. every time a white man kills a white man, a jew gains a few shekels.

>GIGN
>pic of BRI
It says right there on the patch...

GIGN probably. those fuckers have some pretty fucking metal training

a ant

Islam

ubisoft

GIGN is getting plenty of experience clashing with its own citizens right now, GSG9 is probably still pretty green.

Attached: 1544772699358.png (313x399, 175K)

>GIGN is getting plenty of experience clashing with its own citizens right now
That's not GIGN but CRS and the like. GIGN is tier 1, you don't use that for yellow vests for crying out loud.

I'm aware but I was making a clever political commentary

Attached: 1547015633727.jpg (800x650, 336K)

They used the RAID to arrest one (1) guy in his sleep. Not too far off

>They used the RAID to arrest one (1) guy in his sleep.
Which is fairly normal as the guy might have had guns.

>Not too far off
RAID is not GIGN. I'm not even sure why people compare the two. They have neither the same status nor the same mission set.

Since i dont have any idea i'd go with my ignorant opinion based on uneducated perception alone and say gign cuz they probably shoot more targets

hold on let me edit some units in my rts game engine and see who wins based on random numbers and who has cooler stuff

GIGN
>Don't fuck with someone that shoots speed drills with a +P+ loaded 357 magnum as daily training and refuses to use speed loaders because they can manipulate loose rounds just as fast

GIGN and GSG9 have very similar track records and have existed for almost the same amount of time. I feel as though GSG9 are slightly better due to German autistic levels of perfectionism. They probably train together a fair bit too.

>German autistic levels of perfectionism
It's a fucking meme.
They're the kind of soldiers who'll leave everything in place for tomorrow even if in the middle of something because otherwise they'd be doing overtime and it's not sanctionned by their unions.

>GIGN
>pic is BRI

GIGN is fucking turbo autist, they used 357 max pressure magnums for ever because they didn't think auto cartridges incapacitate fast enough.

They literally had 357 revolver snipers.

Attached: 54afca1770ce3.jpg (500x352, 42K)

Rook, Doc and Twitch will smoke GSG9. Their only real hope is that IQ can sniff out twitches drone.

Ok Pierre

Blitz can single handedly kill all three baguettes, GSG9 would win anyday desu

Fuck you and your nigger cancer game

>Nerf GSG9 to unusable level because they're too "OP"
Eternal frog, same as WW1.

Attached: 1535197037011.webm (640x386, 1.74M)

GIGN is unironically autistic when it comes to gear and equipment, far more than GSG9 ever was.

Attached: 1535196970637.webm (630x362, 2.43M)

Considering the GSG9 has to root out some arab crime clans every day now, I would say them but I also don't know what GIGN does currently.

That's RAID tho

They're BAC - equivalent to ordinary US SWAT teams

>GIGN
>BRI in the photo

pic and link related (part IV for anecdotes about the MR 73 in hostage situations).
larvatus.livejournal.com/519794.html
That's because the GIGN is using them as bait to lure out the krauts.
Wait, that isn't a GSG9 patch on the left either.

Damn yuros, always sneaky like that.

Attached: Christian Prouteau enjoying his quiet vacations on the beach.jpg (788x1000, 362K)

>part IV for anecdotes about the MR 73 in hostage situations
Oh my, am I about to read fap fuel?

a GIGN trooper incapacitated with his MR73 an armed prisoner that took hostage the warden of the prison where he was incarcerated. A bullet struck the hand of the suspect holding his weapon. As the man tried to switch his weapon to his weak hand, a second bullet struck the other hand. Again, blood was spilled, but no life was taken, because it was not necessary.

Sounds like bullshit

shoot to kill isn't a thing in Europe desu

Didn't know that. Kinda wish I had it like that instead of waiting in formation for hours on Friday evening just to get told not to rape anyone over the weekend.
To be honest I just assumed the pics of GIGN with their wheelguns was because the French govt was slow to adopt autos. Went to France last year and saw regular Gendarme with UMP-9s and glocks if I remember correctly.

Yes it is stop with the bollocks. Shooting in a lethal force situation is taught centre-mass unless they are carrying a bomb in which case it's the brainstem/head.

Only in sharia shitholes like the UK are the only places in Europe where there is an established policy of shoot-to-kill. We don't do that barbaric practice in mainland Europe.

The guy is a retard, GIGN are not stupid enough to risk a hostages life with faggy bullshit. I can't even comprehend hiw incredibly fucking up your own ass you have to be to think that.

why it bad tho.

>Which is fairly normal as the guy might have had guns
Your Jow Forums card has been revoked for being a pussy ass nigga you can get I back by not being a boot licking little faggot. Good day!

It's a shitty cashgrab call of duty flavored insult to the R6 line made from tge scrapped remains of an actual game that was canceled because it implied 2nd ammendment militias might be morally justified.

>from the tge scrapped remains of an actual game

So you mean the RS Patriots game with the shitty cinematic cutscenes and all the other FPS tropes that come with modern day single player FPS games? no thanks.

Anyway if you dislike it that much maybe you'll like ready or not when it comes out.

SWAT.

If I had govermental power i'd force all these special forces teams to fight each other to the death, just to see who would win.

Attached: 58ce98581400008b060704e1.jpg (720x558, 432K)

Yeah I'd much rather have Calladewdy SWAT larp, you're right. Fucking kids

Yeah, GIGN carries a 357 with hollowpoints loaded to almost proof load PSI so they can shoot to wound.

>Get the FUCK out

Uh-huh
Keep talking with your years of experience.

>Seething bronze IV
Stay mad

>call of duty

But how? I keep hearing this buzzword, it's not anywhere close to COD.

is that a pkm what the fuck??

Fleury Merogis 2008. Though weapon wasn't specified, most sources confirm that the hostage taker was hit in both arms.

Bullshit is unlikely in such cases. Data is available even if not automatically broadcasted, and police forces tend to be more serious about filing paperwork and retelling their interventions. It's not Delta Force where they can tell tales and make books of it.

>user says that they sent specialized unit instead of donut cops to arrest an armed suspect
>other user understands that suspect was raided solely for having guns, instead of you know, being a terrorist
Your Jow Forums card has been revoked for being so braindead you fail at basic reading comprehension.

UK and France have similar death by cops stats, around half of germany and waaaaay below Canada and US.

Attached: 8edh13r038c01[1].png (960x884, 373K)

>>true. every time a white man kills a white man, a jew gains a few shekels.
Jews are white.

must be copper

>GSG9 is forced to leave the AO by mayor because Nazis used armed police units too, so battle is basically anuddah shoah
>GIGN surrenders anyways

Attached: 1540700109829.gif (600x433, 111K)

M84. Those dudes are serbs or some shit

>Though weapon wasn't specified, most sources confirm that the hostage taker was hit in both arms.
Holy shit that's fucking reaching

>we duno what gun
>but we're pretty sure
>you know, mostly
>that he got shot in the arms
>this means he was obviously disarmed by a Mr73, intentionally, exactly as descrived in that fanfic bullshit

"No."

Tell them that

youtube.com/watch?v=9lqtr8yILR4

>2007 Data

Nice try. Given that the majority of all violent crime in the US and Canada is committed by fighting age blacks, and presumably that same demographic represents most of police shootings...

Fast forward to (((2019))) and the nigger and sand nigger epidemics sweeping Europe. Bet your ass those stats are a lot higher now. And they're only going to increase, quickly.

Goku

got a source?