What are some Jow Forums animes

What are some Jow Forums animes

Attached: kfvgs9bis2221.jpg (1024x576, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TV5RxknPu48
reddit.com/r/Cyberpunk/comments/a2p9y7/ghost_in_the_shell/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: farewell_to_weapons.webm (640x360, 2.08M)

I hope some day they work out how to make 3d anime not look cheap and tacky as fuck. Show looks interesting though.

I watch very little anime so I don't know about the general quality of 3d stuff, but I think this one looks pretty great. It's a short film (part of an anthology), not a show.

Cartoons are for children

Black Lagoon

>Hurr durr dont enjoy forms of entertainment
Guns are for adults

Guns ARE for adults retard. Are you taking offense because you're a child or a weaboo?

Gasaraki is pretty Jow Forums and semi-Jow Forums although it does blend some fantasy in.

Attached: serveimage.png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

No ur just being a nigger for hating on something that people enjoy with no basis

He’s calling you a child you absolute brainlet

Attached: 8E4DD4B2-F0A2-4537-B60E-03ED657095E1.jpg (632x460, 19K)

>animes

The one where you kill yourself, weeb.

Black Lagoon, Gunsmith Cats, Gunslinger Girl, Upotte!!, Kino's Journey, Jin-Roh, GATE if you don't mind the intense, overt JSDF propaganda, Violet Evergarden if you want after-war feels and to cry like a little bitch.

Jow Forums-on! and Jow Forums-on!!

>cuckime
youtube.com/watch?v=TV5RxknPu48

Attached: 201t.png (1143x649, 1.7M)

Also,
>posting pictures from reddit
reddit.com/r/Cyberpunk/comments/a2p9y7/ghost_in_the_shell/
SHIGGY SHIGGY SHIGGY My asshole shot sperm in your face like district 9

Go to IMFDB, type in your favorite obscure guns. and see in which animez they appear.

That's... NOT A BAD IDEA.

Attached: 84a.png (600x722, 720K)

Desert Punk

Attached: desertpunk.png (640x480, 299K)

Dude what the heck is that gun
>G36 Stock, magazines, trigger guard, reciever
>P90 rail
>giant Mac 10 on the end

But what is it?

Literally the file name. Jeez, apply yourself.

I'm interested, any other good Jow Forumsk/ anime?

I don't really watch anime, but over my years I've found a few I thought were tolerable if not great, and Jow Forums-related.

>Planetes
>Ghost in the Shell (original film)
>Akira
>Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade
>Gundam: 08th MS Team
>Legends of Galatic Heroes

Attached: daf762950f8c90fc81356e2119f0c433812b6de9_hq.jpg (1024x768, 105K)

Too much crappy fan service. Other than that yes it was kinda fun. But the three thousandth time the MC trips and falls talking about "Fun Pillows" you just have to quit. I'm not arguing against tits in anime, but jesus at least you could do it with some taste.

They make it look like cheap shit because they don't want to undercut regular hand drawn anime. They could tomorrow look 3 times better but they understand that they would kill off the old style anime in the process.

Attached: 1444346503695.webm (626x360, 2.94M)

Attached: 1544984775594.webm (626x360, 1.74M)

Attached: 1544984843308.webm (626x360, 2.47M)

>space force anime
that’s the name I remember, what’s the real one

ur a fucking retard

Royal Space Force: The Wings of Honnêamise

Btw some time ago bunch of faggets got triggered by its promotion of rape culture and raised some minor stink

because it hasn't been posted yet, don't forget to watch Project Itoh (AKA Genocidal Organ)

without question the best Jow Forums anime I've ever seen

Some tangentially Jow Forums shit happens in cowboy beebop and it's a good comedy

Girls und Panzer is cool for tank autism, but it's only really noticeable if you care about tanks in the first place - they don't do much self-congratulation in the show

Also worth considering Samurai Champloo if you consider sword based martial arts stuff to be Jow Forums

>animes

Hahahahahahahahhaha I will purge they degenerates