Yugoslav Wars thread lets go, the kebabs won't remove themselves

Yugoslav Wars thread lets go, the kebabs won't remove themselves.

Also anything from the Chechen Wars is good too, let's explore the European wars of the 90s.

Attached: Screenshot_20181222-000831_Gallery.jpg (1080x716, 481K)

Attached: Screenshot_20181225-130336_Gallery.jpg (1080x710, 530K)

Attached: Screenshot_20181225-130238_Gallery.jpg (1080x1440, 873K)

Attached: Screenshot_20181222-001503_Gallery.jpg (1080x813, 569K)

Attached: Screenshot_20181222-000957_Gallery.jpg (1080x708, 414K)

Attached: BosnianWarBosniakFighterReturnsFire.jpg (900x592, 227K)

Attached: BosnianWarBosniakFighters.jpg (1653x1080, 171K)

Attached: BosnianWarBosniakSoldier.jpg (900x639, 365K)

Attached: BosnianWarMachineGunSquad.jpg (2000x1355, 421K)

Attached: BosnianWarSerbWarCriminal.jpg (1625x1080, 1.16M)

>kebabs won't remove themselves
Posts this
And has this filename...

Attached: 1546734689026.jpg (682x1024, 100K)

Attached: YugoWarOldManWithSoldiers.jpg (1023x575, 115K)

Pic title is what it was when I downloaded it, I just reformatted it to fit my style.

Attached: YugoWarsSoldiers.jpg (550x390, 75K)

Croatian reporting in ama

Attached: sketch-1547556779867.png (1440x1080, 2.38M)

Attached: pows.jpg (3010x1940, 1.45M)

1. Why was Slovenia able to get out so much earlier and so much cleaner than the other ethnic regions, especially when Croatia had a head start on establiahing independence?
2. While I get the Croat reaistance to a Greater Serbia, the shit show from 93-94 of the Croatia-Bosnia conflict seemed like a giant diversion from bringing Serbia to the bargaining table. Why was this deemed a good idea at the time?

F

Slovenia doesn't share a border with Serbia that's why

>Slovenia doesn't share a border with Serbia that's why

This and the fact that the Serbs were already tied up in fighting with us. But to give credit to the Slovenians they had success in the skirmishes against JNA forces and managed to capture or destroy quite a bit of their personnel and equipment

>Why was this deemed a good idea at the time?

Something something remove kebab

why do you have a chestrig when you don't own a gun

Guess again

Attached: sketch-1547563816459.png (1080x1440, 1.72M)

Does Croatia have the same gun ownership requirements as many other countries in that region? I.e. must be a member of a hunting family, sport shooter, or police?

Pretty much yep. I got my firearms license by getting my hunting license, despite never going hunting. To them it doesn't matter.

Its super easy to get the hunting license though and pretty much anyone without a criminal record or medical/psychological conditions can apply and get a firearms license later.

Attached: crogunz.jpg (2048x1536, 383K)

Any mag limits or restrictions in how many guns you can own?
Can you conceal carry like the czechs?

>le epic remove kebab meme

Attached: 1544955093728.png (691x779, 63K)

i met a kommando friend from croatia. i think he immigrated to the us in early 2000s. i know he goes back to visit there every year

>Mag limits
Don't think there's any for handguns, but 10 rounds for long guns (there's no mag import restrictions so you can order 30-50-100 rounders no problem, but you can't use them at the range)

>Gun limits
Don't think so, I know people who own 15+ guns but I've never really checked if there's a limit. Either way I don't have the money or the space to own more than 15 anyway so I'm good

>CC
It's pretty difficult to get a CC license unless you're in a security/body guard position

There's quite a bit of croatian immigrants in Chicago and in Canada, and yeah most of us who emigrated somewhere come to visit during the summer because its beautiful and cheap af, how old is your friend?

SAMO SLOGA SRBINA SPASAVA

Attached: 20180306_094924.jpg (1616x1212, 580K)

Did people realize this shit was going to happen ahead of time? Or were people who said it might happen branded as crazy tin foil hat wearers?

What scope on the ar

Bosnian here,people in here were strangely naive about this since they had been lulled in a false sense of secruity beacuse of the 40 years of peace in Yugoslavia
That's what i get at least

There were of course some tensions prior to the ordeal, but I don't think most people thought it would be a full on war. And yeah there were people who went full tin foil but turned out to be correct in the end.

Vortex Viper PST gen II 3-15x44 with a mil reticle

Interesting.

2 questions for you gents if you don't mind.
1. Any reading recommendations for a burger interested in learning about this?
2. With the benefit of hindsight, what do you wish you could have done to prepare?

looks super cozy

1.Don't read any balkan sources on it since it will be soaked in complete and utter bias,try to read some professional historian or millitary analysts take on it
2.I wasn't around when this was all happening so i'm not clear on what more could have been done

This conflict was max /comfy/ Unfortunate so little videos/pictures.

Yeah ethnic cleansing is comfy as fuck
God i hate westerners

Attached: 1547357514198.jpg (816x1106, 152K)

What's with the tiger cub he's holding?

He stole it from a zoo in Croatia,and the name of the unit was Arkans Tigers so...

I always thought it was a stuffed one.

It's real and his wife still owns it
His wife is a "singer" and she showed it off in one of her music videos

Znas mozda kakvi su zakoni o dobivanju oruzja?
Npr djed umre ostavi meni oruzja jel moram imati lovacku dozvolu?

>40 years of peace in Yugoslavia
Tito. The man, the myth, the legend. Amazing how fast it all fell aside when his cult of personality was gone.

Da, moras ili polozit za lovca da ti se prebaci oruzje, ili ih prodati u roku od mislim 30 dana ili ih deaktivirati (ovo zadnje ni slucajno)

Ako se to dogodi nedaj boze jel mogu otic polagat pa kad polozim da dobijem a dotad da se ne dira oruzje

Mislim da mozda mozes dat policiji na cuvanje ali nisam sto posto siguran, najbolje ti je nazvat odjel za oruzje u MUPu ili otic tamo. U slucaju da se to desi mozes i zamoliti nekog prijatelja ili clana obitelji koji ima dozvolu da ti cuva isto

Greetings from Trdinov vrh (Sveta Gera) Hrvoje!

Attached: IMG_20190115_202209.jpg (3120x4160, 2.98M)

That, and the fact we had an extremely well organized Teritorialna Obramba, with high morale and a well thought out battle plan. We had ~30000 men under arms at the time, some units were preparing for war since 1988/89. And no ethnic tensions, that was a big one.

Attached: tumblr_ood9l5jk2S1u0l55ro1_500.jpg (500x520, 64K)

Based kekecposting. Uvijek sam ljubomoran na vas i vase zakone o oruzju. Tfw no AK :(

Have to make fun of you a bit, here, have a panorama of what i think is Karlovec somewhere in the distance.
Res imamo dobre zakone, za zdaj. Fucking EU.

Attached: PANO_20190115_132803.jpg (4960x1248, 1.61M)

Nice, Croatia actually upped it's game despite the EU directive. We're now allowed "military looking weapons" so maybe AKs/Saigas will be good to go soon, and there's no more 2 rounds magazine limits. I actually shot my first firearm in Kranj around 2013 and haven't stopped since :D

Somewhat off topic, but to what to Slovenians ascribe your rapid ascent of both nominal and (ppp) GDP compared to the rest of the Baltic countries. You guys have arguably outpaced the Czech Republic.

Oh, and did Arex get sued for infringing on any of Zastava's patents for the CZ99?

fucking ZOG

They're the Jews of the balkan countries

This, even in Serbia this shit blindsided us
most people didn't even acknowledge Bosnians as being any different from the rest of Serbians until shit hit the fan

Its hard to say dude, it was kindof fucktarded in every aspect
Everything after Tito died was a shit show of trying to save our economy and figure out how to manage a federal system.
Maybe if the government as a whole aligned more with the west instead of promoting nationalism and shifting blame we could have at least broken up peacefully, if not managing to stay whole

Moravian serbia became vassal of ottoman empire cuz its army and ruler were killed on kosovo and it was later governed by a women. If you guys sent help as we asked there wouldnt be need for nichopolis

Cek ti smes da nosis to dok si u sluzbi?

Nisam u sluzbi :^) to mi je meme larp plate carrier za kurseve i treninge s oruzjem

Not to mention that serbia of that time was split among feudals. Moravian serbia is just a part of it. Ruler of kosovo fought turks after kosovo battle becasue his army actually was alive. Serbian emperor Dusan sent his army to help his former enemies buglarians and bizantines before turks even set in europe and was willing to convert to catholic/recognize pope in exchange for greater european alliance against turks but eventually died