Does anyone here NOT carry who could easily do so per state law? What is your autistic reasoning for not carrying?

Does anyone here NOT carry who could easily do so per state law? What is your autistic reasoning for not carrying?

Attached: 1545564354408.jpg (540x912, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sutherland_Springs_church_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sutherland_Springs,_Texas
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I only carry when I go into the bigger city a few miles away.
I don't do it because in my town, everyone knows everyone.

Same. In my town, everyone knows each other like you say, but also not a lot of people carry in my town as well. Just feels awkward to carry.

Rarely go in public, if I have to handle money or do a big booze run I put my holster on. At home I have a rifle, no need for a shitty compromise.

I don't comply with laws that restrict my right to self defense.

Its called concealed carry. its not awkward if nobody knows, smart guy

I'm not poor, so I don't live in a nigger-infested shithole where I have to have a firearm on my person 24 hours a day.

I'm scared at the thought of actually shooting someone. I just got the CCL so I could buy pistols without a stupid perchase permit. I've had it for years and never carried.

I dont carry because work doesnt allow it. Though I may have to starting the end of the month until the fed open back up, along with wearing my plate carrier around.

The last thing I want is some derranged fuck to go postal because he cant buy $200 worth of junk food with his EBT card.

>pic unrelated

Attached: SmartSelect_20190115-113925_Chrome.jpg (1431x2127, 535K)

I'll take things that would never be fucking ever passed ever for $200, Alex.

>what is a Democrat supermajority

I can't afford a carry piece yet.
I'm working on it.

The couple times I have, I was paranoid about printing every second. I also don't like the cops prying into my life.

Where do you think niggers go for easy and affluent prey?

in oregon?

Texas here. Reason: not scared of everything that moves.

I don't want government to have my fingers in black and white

Where do you live that requires your fingerprints for a fucking CC pemit?

The only state that requires them I believe

And it's a handgun licence not a concealed carry

I have a cc license and just don’t bother. I have a 25 that goes in my pocket occasionally to poke a muggers eye out before I die.

Cali or Massachusetts?

Neither
No restrictions on rifles whatsoever or ammo or anything else

Okay can you tell me what state requires fingerprints to get a handgun license

Indiana

Puerto Rico requires this too.
>Inb4notastate
I know. But it's a good thing to know for the foolhardy enough to try there

Can't afford the class and fee.

Not legally allowed to due to age.

Ur under 18 gtfo

I'm 20.

Attached: 1515451311685.jpg (551x352, 16K)

I only carry if I'll be in a public place long enough to need to use the restroom. I'm not going to get literally caught with my pants down when some roody roo kicks the door in. If I need to shit in a public bathroom I draw, depants, and sit down while pointing the gun at the stall door while trying not to sob.

MD

OC is legal here, but I don't do it because most places will kick you the fuck out faster than you can blink. I'll just wait another 50 fucking days for my CCW to get here.

South Carolina

Califag? Same here, but they let you purchase if you have a hunter's license. It's basically an annual tax if you're under 21. Fucking retarded bill.

I sold all of my firearms because I was feeling suicidal.
Haven't carried in over a year.

Attached: 1511235146045.png (316x372, 66K)

t. brainlet samefag
taxes are annual baka

Haven't found an IWB holster I liked and trusted that doesn't require an extra inch of waistband space. I weigh 140lbs and can count my ribs one by one. I can't just get a smaller pelvis. Hell, it's already pretty fucking small anyways. I wear pants for a 29" waist and have a hard time finding them in department stores. I can't afford to replace 7 pairs of jeans and 3 pairs of shorts for CC, man. Most people don't have 7 pairs of 29x32 in stock anyways.

I don't know how the fags in this thread are. I live in MO and I carry at least my .25 colt vest pocket all times I'm not going through a metal detector (lawyer so I have to do that decently often). I've done that all through the last 10 years or so even in law school where it was against the rules because it was in fucking dindu land. If you "can't carry" without a metal detector you need to get a smaller gun or learn to hide it better.

honestly the higher the gun suicide:murder ratio is, the better the cause

then again, it's probably better to have a Jow Forumsomrade than a statistic, get well user

I'm really, really, really, really, really, really, really scared of ND. I bought an LCP 2 months ago and still haven't shot it. I can CC without a license in my state, too. Doesnt help that im skinny.

>I don't do it because in my town, everyone knows everyone.
You're a fucking retard, dude.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sutherland_Springs_church_shooting
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sutherland_Springs,_Texas

Arizona, though you don't need a license to cc

>shall