ARMSLIST thread

why wouldn't I just buy a $600 Colt and a $400 echo?

Attached: Screen Shot 01-15-19 at 05.12 PM.png (617x631, 322K)

Coat hangers are fractions of a dollar

22,500 is pretty fair for a fun switch AR though

call him up and ask for financing options

Attached: I2018-12-29AGM AM 001.png (643x644, 291K)

imagine if the gubberment paid these prices

It's gubbernment...
They probably do

nah, iirc the gov pays ~1,500 for FN produced M4s and M16s. still quite a bit more than civ ARs but the prices on the machine gun market are so high because of the legal bullshit.

>paying DD prices for a PSA tier gun with a few fancy parts
The absolute state of government spending

False, according to the NSN it’s 750 USD on fedlog

It’s even cheaper now

Attached: B6A12A5D-CA1E-4F49-B675-71A152F1041E.jpg (3264x1836, 3.14M)

>KOOL
>black hand
>gang tattoos
>""""trade""""
you gonna get smoked,. white boi.

>>""""trade""""
seems legit
trade 1 gun straight up for another one

Attached: Screen Shot 01-12-19 at 03.13 PM.png (641x597, 311K)

Explain to me (Ausfag) how this tax stamp thing works?
It's not a loicence, so what is it? Do you need to justify a reason to own one, or is it full "SHALL", but you just pay a shitload.
"See, we're not taking away your rights, you just need to pay us a fucking fortune to get them"

>trade 1 gun straight up for another one
if he doesn't kill you, you will most definitely end up with a murder weapon.

Tax stamp for an NFA transfer is only $200. all the pre-86 MGs are only $20k+ because they can't be manufactured anymore, demand far exceeds supply

That thing's either hot or was recently used in a crime

Buying a machine gun is like buying a car, the stamp is the tax on sale. There's a background check that takes awhile, you don't need a justification

>burst

who the fuck EVER, EVER, EVER wanted or wants or enjoys this.

burst is so fucking garbo. both irl and video games and real soldiers and operators and also video game players will agree. it's fucking universal, burst is gay.

Well shit, I though the stamps where $20k+
So you can get a machine gun for price+$200, it just so happens that because there are so few, they cost a fucking fortune. Shieet.

The latter, as Satan explained. Machine guns aren't "illegal," you just have to register it on the Gov't. naughty patriot list, along with suppressors, AOW's, etc. And because no new MG's can be produced, you have to buy one that's already registered. And then you have to tell them when you're crossing state lines, for some reason.

If you're buying your machineguns legally, then you're stuck with whatever's on the market.

Thanks anons!

You can legally swap it to a FA lpk and dont have to leave it burst
>All the pre-86 mgs are only 20k
Shut up retard
You can get a mac for 4-6k if you look
AC556 or uzi for 8-12k
Plenty of other random tube guns sub10k as well
Registered receiver HKs are sub 15k
M14s are 10-16k as well
Hell you can even get some beltfeds for sub 20k

The only guns that command value over that are
>Legit collectible
>M16 receivers
>HK Sears

Lmao I saw this when I was browsing the other day, niggers man

>you can get a mac for 4k
no you can't

You're right, I should have said "all the pre-86 MGs are only prohibitively expensive for most people to buy because...", but I think the guy understood the point I was trying to make.

I'll take 2

Full auto groups are like 100 bucks and there is nothing illegal about swapping a burst group for an auto one.

given that machine guns are only useful for mowing down crowds and fighting US army infantry with their own tactics, i'm not surprised the government made such a law when the civil war was still in recent memory and prohibition mobsters were in the business of mowing down crowds of respectable whites.

had prohibition never happened we would be debating over outlawing them today after a string of mass shootings that totally weren't related to poor treatment of mental illness.

Shop around more

Because that's gonna be a illegal MG in a few weeks.

:(

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-11 at 7.28.48 PM.png (458x224, 101K)

>burst fire control group
Disgusting

Attached: 1519702280619.jpg (215x197, 17K)

What if full auto remained illegal but burst was legal up to 3 rounds.

Attached: 9435-0450353.jpg (630x662, 53K)

That would never happen because swapping from a burst FCG to a full retard FCG is a very simple operation

They are two completely different mechanisms. They don't even use the same pins. You're retarded.

then full auto would remain illegal and burst would be legal up to 3 rounds

A binary trigger emulates two-round burst, still not worth 350-500 Yankee dollars

Swap nothing, just remove/tie-off the burst disconnect

Attached: trinary.gif (504x369, 63K)

In basic terms, you're wrong, and fuck you for so smugly thinking you're not.

You can legally swap the burst parts for auto parts as long as it’s registered as an MG.

user, what happened to your monitor

Fpbp

It’s a goverment computer and some asshole let a M9 recoil sping guide smack into it

sounds like the military

one guy i knew launched his SAW guide rod twenty feet into the back of another platoon's ssgt

i will never forget his face

Kek I saw this too user. What part of Louisiana?

>Location: No

Wrong part of government: assault rifles wouldn't even cost $1,200 with the markup. The RF bugs from 2009 that inject code into your computer while disguised as a USB plug cost $20,000-25,000.

That's New Orleans retard

>can't be manufactured anymore
you can manufacture them with a few hundred bucks in machine tools

I think you mean can't be added to the registry anymore

You have to get approval before crossing state lines with an NFA item because some states might ban certain one or just all of them.

>niggers man

Attached: fucku08.02 PM.png (662x575, 323K)

>niggers

Attached: 1545844388249.png (1440x2424, 1.41M)

>nig

Attached: nope.png (807x765, 523K)

>gers

Attached: 1542919958756.png (947x668, 421K)

It's fucking always NO

>You can get a mac for 4-6k if you look
LOL
Maybe 3 years ago.
Going price now is closer to 7-8k and quickly rising with all the new uppers coming out.

He may have saved himself quite a bit of hassle and heartache having it end early... But yea, it hurts... At least hes not wasting his time anymore.

Attached: 1453071912934.jpg (1024x768, 102K)