If you tell the ATF that you found grandpa's unregistered BAR they will confiscate it from you and destroy it

>If you tell the ATF that you found grandpa's unregistered BAR they will confiscate it from you and destroy it
I love the fact that it took them nearly 20 minutes of BATFag pole smoking before they eventually, reluctantly returned to the conclusion that the ATF is in fact evil
youtube.com/watch?v=f2fV6M8IAKg

Attached: ian the cuck.png (550x600, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mprnews.org/story/2017/04/26/jamar-clark-protest-shooter-scarsella-gets-15-years
web.archive.org/web/20100820204109/http://i.cdn.turner.com/dr/teg/tsg/release/sites/default/files/assets/poole-testimony.pdf
desuarchive.org/k/thread/39039229/#39044489
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"Can they trust the ATF to act in good faith?"

HAHAHAHA

Attached: 1546550685229.jpg (720x540, 45K)

just dont fucking tell the ATF. just keep it too yourself. dont tell your wife, GF or dog. just keep the M2 grandpa brought back from 'nam safe. the feds are gonna ban shit anyway and thats when you should bring it out.

Attached: 1535475772732.png (1520x1126, 1.59M)

does anyone else here hate the government here?

Attached: 1546496094996.jpg (621x467, 65K)

quit posting commies.

>"Can they trust the ATF to act in good faith?"
I can't believe a man with as much experience as McCollum actually asked that with a straight face. Maybe the antifa memes have something to them.

Attached: suicide.jpg (320x265, 24K)

Attached: not-atf-30154975.png (500x506, 114K)

he has engineering experience but absolutely no political experience.

I'd still rather take the word of the firearm scholar than the seething autistic children from a cantonese marble skipping internet forum any day

that cuck sitting next to him was the best part
>"uh, yeah they'll... take custody..... of the firearm in question and if it isn't collectable or something they don't have they will cut it down and melt it"

Attached: life now.png (364x270, 102K)

Yes.

Since this is basically a government hate general thread, out of curiosity, has anyone ever gotten v& for stuff they posted on Jow Forums? I don't break the law so I'm not worried, but I can't find any record or news reports of anyone being arrested as a result of Jow Forums posts, not even the idiots that broadcast their illegal activities to the entire board

How would you find out if they did? Do you think the feds release media reports of their investigative process for every arrest they make?

or do Jow Forumsommandos just get "disappeared" 1984-style?

This was a elaborate 4d chess move to tell you NOT to go calling the ATF if you want to keep a machine gun, while looking good bois the whole time. That, or it was almost 30 minutes of bootlicking. You be the judge.

Attached: 489FA5AA-D51B-43C7-934E-CFA2DA1A563B.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Well, a lot of local news stations would report that someone in their neighborhood got arrested on federal firearms charges after posts he made to a racist neo nazi skinhead forum called "Jow Forums"

Because it doesn't happen. Contrary to the redditors on Jow Forums, who work tirelessly for the ATF by spreading the idea that there are spooks in every thread, the ATF is another inefficient, understaffed gov agency with bigger fish to fry than incestuous garbage rod owners meming about lightning links.

It's been proven that they have your location when you post on here, I have the screencap somewhere but I can't find it.

>"So like, could you strip it down and just offer them the receiver?"
>"What? Oh yeah I guess you might could do that. Don't try to trick them though the ATF is smart gotta show them respect if you wanna be respected."

Jesus I hope noone takes these retards advice.

Don’t matter they’re all on vaca..shutdown.

Not on Jow Forums that I know of. Only on /b/, Jow Forums, or Jow Forums for credible threats or admission (and evidence) or crimes. Worst that Jow Forums has done were those idiots getting arrested for going to troll a protest, getting into shit, shooting, running, and then the Prosecution successfully suggested they tried to provoke a self-defense scenario.

It's like if boomers tried talking to the government.

If you were able to dig deep and find it I'd be much obliged, but if not, no worries

Attached: 49597598_583955782027633_3172374518270263296_o.jpg (1080x1223, 99K)

>it's proven, but I can't find it
Shocker. It looks like you're also one of the "screencaps from some user counts as proof" guys too.

The morphy’s guy wasn’t in on Ian’s plan.

It's too bad karl wasn't there to inject his usual wisdom.

>does anyone else here hate the government here?
The only thing I hate worse is the department of redundancy department

No, he is THE boomer. The guy who has a 5, 000,000 dollar collection of MGs and testifies infront of congress against reopening the registry.

Does someone have the caps from those threads? I never saw Saigamarine posting before that, but the thought of one more autistic tripfag getting fucked up for being an idiot is always nice.

fucking what? i need a link or somthing, jesus christ.

Attached: 1546897529288.jpg (594x600, 25K)

Checked, holy trips means someone needs to post sauce

>Forgot the biggest threat to the world.
>/po/

>waaah spoonfeed me
Fucking newfags.

Google saigamarine.

I mean, I know for a fact there was that guy who made mustard gas and posted about it. Problem was, I think he disappeared himself, not the government.

Anyone hear about that after, or was it just the one thread?

I thought the ATF had a form for transferring NFA items to the next of kin
>I'll have to cough up a few grand for the NFA items my dad has when he passes

Wait, every person pays the troll toll again when they inherit shit? That’s the jewiest thing ever jewed.

They were live-streaming it too. Fucking retards. Idk of the video was saved. Probably in an evidence room

No, form 5s are free
the issue is un registered pre 86 mgs

I haven't watched the video yet so I'm just assuming I'll have to pay the cuck stamp in the far future

Attached: 1526956213904.png (414x516, 651K)

nevermind I thought so

How much diesel did it take to flame throw Waco?

The guy in the bathroom with his gas mask showing his skin all red? I was in that thread, still think it may be fake. There was no live stream that time.

Way back in 2000 I had FBI agents show up at my door for calling Janet Reno a "domestic enemy" in an email.

Yeah. I mean, working in the industry, he'd have to be a damned good makeup artist to fake what he did, he had blisters too if I recall. Looked real.

I know there was that one from /b/ where a guy in South America did himself in with a grenade in a toilet.

Longer videos = more ad placements.

>banter with that weird guy
>more slow mo of cases ejecting
>some bullshit about France
>if that's not enough, just do it again
>content goes here

Well, there was that whole Saigamarine debacle. He managed to beat the rap, but the other 2 tripfags got fucked.

Ian isn’t making enough off of youtube ads for that to matter. I think he did very much to warn people exactly what not to do and used that guy as the unwitting straight man.

I don't have screencaps, they can be found by searching archives and stuff. I saw him and Black Powder Ranger post a few times before everything.

Here's an article about the sentencing.
mprnews.org/story/2017/04/26/jamar-clark-protest-shooter-scarsella-gets-15-years

They livestreamed the night before and had some clear tension then. They went back the following night, with fewer people, and that's when shit kicked off. The biggest problem was they shot, ran, and then tried to play it off without telling anyone. One of them called a friend who was a cop and told him they shot people, and that cop reported it. That alone looked bad and then all the emails, texts, and posts were introduced as evidence. Even though people on film admitted to attacking them, it didn't help the defense's case.

I'm guessing the recipient of the email reported you for saying that? Or how did they find out?
I imagine they must have been pretty pissed with you talking like that so soon after OKC. These days I see people openly wish death on politicians on Facebook and nothing happens lol

You guys are either retarded or too old to be on Jow Forums. The Feds can absolutely find you just from the information recorded by Jow Forums. Even a proxy will NOT help you if you're in serious shit. You cannot post anything on the internet without your personal information being permanently recorded. If you're not a newfag, you might remember the guy who hacked Sarah Palin's email address stood trial for it.

web.archive.org/web/20100820204109/http://i.cdn.turner.com/dr/teg/tsg/release/sites/default/files/assets/poole-testimony.pdf

Here's his court transcripts. moot was called in to testify. Got to explain to a judge what newfags are and everything. Anyway, that's literally how every website works. Especially if it's hosted in the US. They can find anyone if they need to.

Fuck off ATF but yes we hate you

QUINTS CONFIRM ATF FOR GETTING BTFO

Attached: woooooo.jpg (251x172, 7K)

>I never saw Saigamarine posting before that
He used to op the most annoying and hilarious threads about his supposed deployment. They always degenerated into a shitposting general.

FUCKIN CHECKED

Attached: shockingtruth.jpg (768x780, 58K)

This speaks volumes about how little they care and how little they are capable of caring. overwhelmed with watch lists. They put every single linux user on a watch list. They're not going to sort through those lists until you actually do something.

If they couldn't keep el 56% muttface from shooting up a school after he said "i am mentally ill despite my daily pill, and now teenagers who called me ugly i will kill" they're not vanning anyone here for saying "can't wait to shoot glow in the dark cia niggers bros shtf fucking when".

Attached: 1542502371472.png (668x500, 293K)

Yeah, so I read that, and it basically says if law enforcement has a warrant and already has your IP address, they can send it to Jow Forums and get all the posts you've made. By that time you're already in deep shit. But no one is getting v& just based on Jow Forums discussions of unlawful items

they're going to wait until they have justification to FPSrussia you for owning a small armory

amateur armories are threats to the state

Checked

Attached: 1547093125170.jpg (400x400, 112K)

Had "feds" show up last year since some shitheads at work couldn't threaten me into being happy and knew I collected militaria.

Still waiting on answers but that's not going to be for a while since the government is shut down.

Unironically extreme right wingers who own a bunch of guns, especially anti-materiel weapons, are legitimate threats if they ever get cozy with a militia they agree with.

These are usually people you wouldn't want to win a civil war anyways, unless you want to see non-christians get the ISIS treatment or something. The principle is shit, the precedent set is shit, but practically it's keeping anti-tank rifles out of the hands of nazis that want to storm seattle and hang all wm/af couples.

You know, if you're a normal person and not a Jow Forumsommando whose goal is to stash a potentially illegal machine gun just so they can whip out an MG-42 when The Habbening happens, Ian's video is 100% correct regarding the process you go through. And on the flip side, if your MG is 100% legal you still need to go through this process to legally own it or sell it. If you end up with an unregistered machine gun you can't fucking do anything with it until the shit gets real. For a lot people they want more out of MG ownership than whispering good night to the thing hidden under their bed.

That video was made for the grandson who wants to take possesion of the XM16E1 his grandad legally stole (1968 amnesty was fucking hilarious,) not Burt Gummer waiting for the graboids to show up.

>repeating zeroes
CZECHED
H
E
C
K
E
D

Yes, exactly. I'm just here to point out if you don't already know literally everything on your PC tracks your personal information, you haven't been paying attention for a long time. The issue isn't whether they can, it's whether they want to.
>it's keeping anti-tank rifles out of the hands of nazis that want to storm seattle and hang all wm/af couples.
Speaking as a WAfag, honestly I wish a nigga would. Jow Forums what happened to that Northwest Front shit you guys were pushing a while back? I'll donate to the anti-material rifles for nazis fund if you guys will do something about the goddamn Californians.

wtf I hate ATF now!

You say that like it's a bad thing

Attached: 1520829750410.jpg (355x352, 106K)

I've been Timmy posting and talking shit about revolution since the 2008 TARP bailouts. There's literally millions of people just like me. They don't have the resources to deal with it.

Attached: 1424905676945.jpg (1000x1000, 203K)

>I wish a nigga would

If you come at me and my well armed and constantly anxious Japanese gf you are going to suffer some casualties. I've been teaching her some things and she controls 308 recoil like a champ.

Nothing against you degenerates miscegenating, it's the Seattle part that is the problem.

more details?

based and freedompilled

Protip everyone who is causing you grief is white

Shoot them instead

Pic related
desuarchive.org/k/thread/39039229/#39044489

Maybe it's a legitimate overreaction, maybe it's not. Or someone really wanted me out of the company. I've had almost a whole year to make all sorts of theories, but it means nothing until I get the ground truth from my FOIA request, of course that is assuming they will tell the truth.

Attached: 1535948902553.png (609x802, 96K)

The internet is sorely lacking any non-hyperbolic discussion of the ATF, as this thread demonstrates.

That's one hell of a stovepipe.

That’s a tricky question. I hate a lot of government stuff. But it’s like a necessary thing so more dislike from me

Could you rephrase this in retard terminology please

Attached: 1545565027201.jpg (500x715, 39K)

>newfags are too new too remember blackpowderranger & co getting arrested

Attached: filthy dumb newfags.gif (496x599, 43K)

the internets is a fag and its shit's all retarded

Brainlet here. Isn't it dependent on ip address though? If I post from a starbucks in a town i don't live in, on a computer I don't own, wearing groucho marx glasses and driving a car with no plate am I still exposed?

I like money.

Why on earth wouldn't you just keep that shit quiet? There's no reason for them to know and no reason for you to tell them. Quite frankly the BATF needs to just fuck off and stick to selling cigarettes illegally to fund their lavish vacations.

Just doing it from a public wifi should be adequate. Especially if you're not in the building. They can't see your MAC address over TCP/IP.

I've read this one before. Fake FBI?

A truck attached some kind of metal box with a high voltage sticker on it at the top of the lamppost in front of my house yesterday that I'm mildly paranoid about, but that's about it.

>what do you do if you find a machinegun

you shut your fucking mouth that's what

See
>brainlet googles ‘what do i do if i find a machine gun’
>Ian’s very relevant and perfectly law-abiding seeming video comes up
>Ian explains to brainlet the ATF will take your guns if you involve them if you aren’t 100% positive everything is registered right
>the smarter brainlets get the message and shut the fuck up forever
>the dumber ones couldn’t be saved anyway
Also, remember, registration always leads to confiscation eventually, no execptions.

Yes fellow firearms enthusiast, I too share a strong dislike, and in fact, contempt for the United States government. Would you perhaps know how one could procure, say, 5000 pounds of fertilizer, or some unregistered machine guns? Asking for a friend, ha ha.

Attached: IMG_8076-393x700.jpg (393x700, 40K)

No one is even paying you right now, go home.

Like I said, can't confirm or deny. I'm waiting for all my records requests to go through. The last place I want to check is with that shithole of a company since there's no way they will tell me the truth, nor do I think they have any paper records they are willing to share. In my exit interview, I requested a copy of my HR file and they said there's "nothing in it", although they acknowledged that the "feds" visited me.

I have a feeling they will be more inclined to be truthful if I have the government's documents first. I really care more about the truth rather than what little I can sue them for (heard from a friend that's still stuck over there that they have shit I can sue for now), not to mention if I sue them I may never be able to work in my field ever again since word will spread. It's infuriating that they may literally get away with this shit. I don't think I would be satisfied with simply settling outside of court. As edgy as it sounds, these jackasses need to suffer or else they will keep cheating, lying, stealing, and hurting others.

It was a prank, same guy turned up in a thread a few days later looking fine.

Ian really came out like a stupid asshole one this one. The first step should be to CALL A FUCKING LAWYER! Also you should not just send photos to your local ATF office when some idiot intern can mishandle your query and flag it as an unregistered MG without running a check on it.

>post this
>As edgy as it sounds, these jackasses need to suffer
>doesn’t understand why they called the FBI (or FakeBI) on him

Attached: FD6C8AA7-A045-4F16-9766-A94F42E37678.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

Proofs, I was in there in the hour on the original and never saw that shit.

Didn't you also mention how nearly intentionally awful the whole company was run, up to the point that you seriously were considering the company to be involved in some criminal business like it being part of a money laundering scheme?
I remember we two chatted about that many moons ago in a thread in which the whole ordeal came up.

Precisely. Nothing wakes you up like having your boss tell you what you did over the weekend first thing in the morning, before you even talked to anyone else.

Did hear anything of the company in the last few months? Is it still doing as awful as you left? I think you mentioned that you kept some contact to the lady you worked closely with or did she quit too?

did you*

Please, I have a wife and her kids!