Too poor to buy a fully auto mac10, and i move around so a FFL Type 7 isnt really in the question...

Too poor to buy a fully auto mac10, and i move around so a FFL Type 7 isnt really in the question, so im going with the semi auto VMAC10 because im in love with the look of the gun.

Talk me out of it Jow Forums

Attached: 5763E55B-CD55-4863-A29C-EC796B8FA62B.jpg (2592x1936, 620K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_c-rxEqzeYY
macmachineguns.com/?product=m10-folding-stock-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It’s a fucking box with a trigger, might be the ugliest shit I’ve ever seen. I almost rather have a high point then this shit.

Attached: 8C302FB7-79D0-4D7D-9C3A-8DE83CA474B5.jpg (548x865, 76K)

it look even more beautiful with its suppressor, so get a stamp for it

>It's a fucking box with a trigger
Aka your mother

Nice come back fag. Don’t defend such an ugly gun that not even a mother could love. Save your money and buy an uzi. Ten billion times better looking.

On person with come on their backs is your mother

You gotta be 18 or older to post here.

Then why are you still poasting

They're fine. Not 100% reliable but for a range toy it's not bad. Sure it's ugly but it's a classic ugly. Don't ask Jow Forums how to spend your money.

I was just going to but a mock suppressor to hold me off until i can afford a fully auto.

I like my VMAC

Attached: 20180601_201014.jpg (2560x1440, 985K)

Do it, MACs are fun.

Damn, son!

>n-nice comeback, f-fag
He destroyed you.

Attached: MAC M11 .380ACP.jpg (1200x453, 35K)

Reliability comes down to magazines.
For the .45s, they use Greasegun mags, which aren't excellent, but not atrocious either, they're like Sten gun mags if they weren't absolute shit.
In good condition, Greasegun mags should work alright.

For the 9mm ones, the SWD/Cobray ones use their own mags made out of zytel, but they're not very good quality, widely known for having a short lifespan, some of the early ones even tend to split along the back.
Cobrays can be converted to use other, much better magazines, like Smith & Wesson M76 magazines. I figure also one could make one use Uzi and Colt SMG magazines.

Attached: tumblr_ml6g6sqFZM1rji3x6o3_1280.jpg (1280x857, 510K)

Worthwhile idea. You could look for one of the old ventilated shroud 'barrel extensions', those looks cool and 'assault weapon' as fuck.
Pic related really makes Diane Feinstein cringe.

Attached: cobray-M11-9mm-010.jpg (800x533, 311K)

Yea dude, he fucked my shit up senpai.

is that one of those shoulder things that goes up?

ill be selling a pre ban RPB mac 10 i inherited soon. will keep you posted frens

>16 replies
>8 posters
You are pathetic.

Yes it is!

>8 people made 2 posts each in 1 thread
Sad!

Do you have Down's Syndrome?

Kek

Attached: golden_kek.jpg (125x121, 3K)

I have the Vmac in .45, a cobray M11/9, and a MPA defender. It's cool to have if you want a mac collection for cheap, but of the three the Vmac is the worst one. Not for reliability or anything, it just too large, bulky and heavy. Unloaded it's a truck, with a fully loaded mag it's a bulldozer. With all this you can't shit in pistol form, It really needs the stock and you can see when handling one that the stock was the way to go.

The M11/9 and the defender are better IMO. They have the same ergos, and look but are easier to shoot in pistol form. The M12 in .380 looks to be this way too.

Attached: Cobray.jpg (375x321, 20K)

it's so clearly ugly and functional that it's endearing, while hipoints try to look good but just look ugly

I really wanted it in 9mm, but the VMAC in 9mm is longer, and dont like that look. Ill take a look at the others though

They run breddy good, I say go get it. It's what you want after all.

That looks like a piece of shit.

ive got a mac10 clone made by master piece arms, got it for $400 idk what it retails brand new but its fun! it came with a barrel extender (looks like a surpressor) so it helps with getting a better grip. its also easy to bump fire and ive got it to fire full auto through a whole 35 round mag. Worth it user go for it!!!

>Talk me out of it Jow Forums
NO

Attached: I2018-12-29AGM PM.png (1071x638, 1.59M)

I wish MPA still made them. It looks like VMACs are the only option atm.

Trigger discipline brah.

>discipline
overrated

Attached: 1543068187477.jpg (819x621, 215K)

>burned this hard and still posting

Attached: 22000020.jpg (600x632, 48K)

I mean, it's your money, but fully auto is really it's only redeeming quality.
It's like buying the 6 cylinder version of a car that's known for having a v8. You'll just regret it later.

Attached: laugh.png (258x544, 105K)

Attached: MAX-11 9.jpg (640x480, 38K)

Buy a legit old school semi-auto or buy an MPA. Before I bought my FA M11 I owned an MPA "MAC-10" clone. The thing was actually fun and more accurate than it had business being with those shitty sights.

youtube.com/watch?v=_c-rxEqzeYY

They dont make MPA mac 10s anymore.

>selling an inherited gun
>ever
I hope you kill yourself with it first.

>mac11/9 has the same ergos as a mac10
So you're either blind, or completely retarded.

I had a M10 PS model. Bought it in 2012 with its suppressor for 3500. I traded it in this year for 7000 towards an M16A2.

Attached: dat_cone.png (1469x1102, 2.67M)

Ok fuck op but seriously I want a cheap mac 10 and a old school wire stock to sbr it and put a supressor on it to sooth my gun autism.

The wire stock is shit. I replaced it with a Mini Uzi folding stock as its SO much better. Here is a pic of it in its final form before I traded it up.

Attached: brapgun.jpg (3264x1336, 1.08M)

Not everything you inherit is going to be very valuable, either monetarily, historically, or sentimentally.
Say you inherit a trashbag with some Saturday Night Specials, are you going to fucking cherish those?

Does that thing eat from Uzi mags?

Yes

I did it with the intention of buying a full auto uzi after my m16a2 transfer completes.

How much work was it to convert? I assume you would at least need to modify the bolt.

Solid investment, Uzis are gr8, and goes well with an M16.
Which kind of Uzi?

Attached: Uzi Model B, SBR.jpg (3263x1839, 1.39M)

Converting it really just sending it to sam at PS he does the only good conversions and its cost was only $400 dollars. As for an UZI I have found that the only one that seems to be any good is a fully converted model A that uses full auto bolts, barrels, sear, and is registered receiver.

Original Group Industries/Vector Uzis are pretty solid too.

got em

Attached: 1537556238770.gif (325x235, 1.59M)

user I have heard you and I wish to know who makes that stock

macmachineguns.com/?product=m10-folding-stock-2

Would that fit the vmac?

You would be better served by a pistol that is less bulky.

If you want to put a stock on it you should just buy a CZ Scorpion EVO 3.

And, really, if you want something with a stock on it you should just buy an AR.

Either get a decent pistol or get a decent rifle.

>Finger off the trigger unless you're pointing at something you intend to shoot
I don't see what's wrong here

Attached: kill yourself.png (500x312, 222K)

I've got one, trigger so stiff it's hard to get through a full magazine.

Imagine being this weak.

Fucking REKT.

Attached: 1546461348243.jpg (1024x576, 104K)

Finger more pussy.

BTFO user ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: 1518993752004.png (403x334, 113K)

>complying
Why not build your own and make it full fun?

Fuck all that noise. This is the only gun you would want or need.

Attached: 670437_ts.jpg (1155x1155, 67K)

>Mac gun,
Oh he wants a Lage
>In love with the look of the gun
God damnit user it's just shitty sub gun. Just get a normal pistol or rifle if you can only have semi auto.
Full auto Mac meets Mr Lage though? Yes yes, gibbe gibbe

Attached: IMG_2733.png (230x219, 7K)

>only gun
lol
wasted digits
"one gun"
nigga...........we bout owning all ub dem

Attached: funwblacks954-RO-Tyrone-AK-AR.webm (360x360, 933K)

I agree with the darkie

>too poor for a stamped sheet metal ghetto blaster
Jews ruin everything.

This. 1200rpm on any pistol from models 17-41 with this one simple trick, BATFE glowies hate him!

Attached: F-A GLOCK SHEET 10.jpg (612x792, 128K)

Y'all don't fucking get it.

>Y'all don't fucking get it.
no,
I got it (one)

Attached: fuk-u-dan.png (1279x633, 1.78M)

Used to own a gen 5 glock 17. Didnt like it so i sold it.

It's like an inch and a half longer and a little less tall. Same safety, same selector. Sights and stock suck on the M11/9 though.

(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)

Attached: 1530300591022.gif (499x499, 747K)

Sometimes an inch and a half is all you need

Take the L.

>Taking the L

>Samefagging

user, you got owned, and you need to just accept it and take it.