Woman survives being shot 21 times

>.22

Does a sadder round even exist?

Attached: 22.png (886x1292, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.yahoo.com/blogs/upshot/harlem-man-survives-being-shot-21-times-nypd-155125248.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who the fuck would shoot a woman 21 times?

This guy.

Attached: Nevels.jpg (225x225, 12K)

he was jus tryin to get some money for that program they got now

It's just like my video games!

Oh, duh a nigger. I should've guessed. One of these days people are going to break and go exterminate those animals. I'm talking a gang of rednecks in DIY armored SUVs rolling around gunning down niggers on the streets and throwing homemade napalm into their ghettos.

Attached: 15523423423423.jpg (600x583, 54K)

>One of these days people are going to break and go exterminate those animals.
expect they wont because the media doesnt report on the literal hundreds of black on white murders that occur every single fucking day. yet they'll shill for weeks when a white cop does a sketchy shoot on a black criminal

Clearly can't shoot for shit

.22 is for killing small animals and practicing the fundamentals of marksmanship.

Nothing sad about that. It's just not great for killing people.

Statistics says otherwise

>DIY Armored SUVs

Attached: images (21).jpg (194x259, 8K)

>Smith & Wesson Military & police
>Military & Police
>MP

Fuck I hate the media. Fucking kike faggots

he a gud boy he dindu nuffin he wuz goin ta church erry sunday n he wuz jus tryna get munneh ta go ta collage

Earl Sweatshirt?

Fuck niggers

THIS is how you false-flag fags

Attached: 1543699497373.gif (320x180, 570K)

Shot placement son. Deer drop with one to the forehead. People, i would expect, cant be any different

Alabama boy here. HMU red flag or not I'm so fucking down to turn my Jeep and or Tacoma into technicals.

That's what it actually stands for, but its obvious bullshit they they bothered spelling it all the way out.

>that's right goy, any attempt to resist is a false flag
>dont try anything goy, anyone suggesting it is an FBI honeypot
>keep being complacent goy, you dont want to be arrested do you?

Attached: 1547226067460.png (274x242, 22K)

Maybe .25. This really puts into perspective how Palestinians keep getting killed with it, though. They are the dumbest motherfuckers outside of Africa, and will show up to pretests at the exact same time and place as yesterday's protest to protest the murder of a protester in yesterday's protest after he took a tear gas canister to the face and died of concussion.

Tell me more about .25.

Basically, because it is a rimfire cartridge and because of some of the engineering methods that come with that, .22 is not reliable in weapons with really high rates of fire or easily fit into magazines in large numbers. To fix this non-issue, .25 ACP was developed. It is like 9mm in shape but even less powerful due to being about 2/3rds the volume. The upshot is that it is almost as powerful as .22 LR and can be fired in guns with far smaller assemblies and with far higher ROF's. Because of this, they are often found in miniscule baby pistols that can't really kill people but can make noise and hurt, and novelty tiny guns.

We're really in a conundrum here. Do nothing and things get worse. Do something and things get worse faster.

This is so sad, can we beat women?

Statistically, interracial murder is equal between blacks and whites. Just saying.

you lying nigger. FBI crime stats prove you're a lying nigger. stay off this board and give back the phone or computer you stole so you could even post on this board. I pray you get treyvon'd for trying to pedal that nigger shit here.

BUILD THE WALL

EXPEL THE JEW

Fucking lying jew.

>she didnt feel the bullets
>the pain was excruciating
Haha what
This is the shit that makes you lose credibility

Literally will never happen. Instability withing the populace is instability within currency and the US dollar is too vital to global trade to go belly-up. Military will put everybody under martial law before it even gets close to happening, on the sole premises that the world goes round.

woman survives encounter with blacks
thats the real headline

she relaxed.

Palestinians regularly delay medical treatment or actively make the injuries worse by passing the person around a crowd and jostling the ever living fuck out of them. I haven't figured out if it's out of stupidity or they're trying to force the person into being a martyr.

Attached: 1485327520347.png (1141x816, 1.51M)

Attached: trump tricks.jpg (609x343, 25K)

>She couldn't feel the bullets, but she says the pain was excruciating.

Attached: 1539203574709.png (656x527, 31K)

Trump or not we still need the wall. It just so happens that it won't really help much now that there are so many beaners in our country right now. Sure it might stop new illegals from getting in, but its not like the legal ones are any better.

I bet the idiot who shot her bought subsonic .22's from the store/from his dumb friend since they were the cheapest.

In the same way that black criminals like to spuriously and irrationally blame people with white skin for their criminality and personal failure. You blame Jews for yours. Interesting.

WE DINDU NUFFIN'!! WUZ THE JOO KEEPIN' US DOWN!!

>5'8
They never learn

That's the height of his hair, he looks like he's 5'7.

Curb your retardation noguns.

Attached: 108390_01_lg_1.jpg (500x500, 17K)

People have survived multiple hits from all types of calibres. Means very little, broken jaw ' pain was excruciating, month and a half in hospital etc .22 will continue to account for massive amounts of homicides because they are cheaper and criminals are usually broke because of their pathetic lives.

FYI OP

news.yahoo.com/blogs/upshot/harlem-man-survives-being-shot-21-times-nypd-155125248.html

"
Yes, apparently a person can be shot 21 times and live to tell the tale — not that it's the sort of achievement that anyone is going to run out to emulate. Over the weekend, a Harlem man survived what some are calling a record number of bullet wounds and is now recovering at a New York City hospital.

Early Sunday, a fight broke out at a party in Harlem that spilled into the street. According to the police officers who arrived at the scene, Angel Alvarez was seen fatally shooting Luis Soto. When Alvarez turned his weapon on the officers, a fierce firefight broke out. More than 50 bullets were fired, almost all of them by the police. At least 21 of those bullets pierced Alvarez's body.
"

Yup.

The couldn’t have been sub Sonics since those will not cycle a semi auto in the slightest, besides being more expensive. It was probably standard velocity bulk pack.

>.22
>only shot 21 times
Of course she survived, you've gotta shoot someone 22 times to kill them with .22 it's in the name.

or 9mm because exceptions are the rule?
>news.yahoo.com/blogs/upshot/harlem-man-survives-being-shot-21-times-nypd-155125248.html"Yes, apparently a person can be shot 21 times and live to tell the tale — not that it's the sort of achievement that anyone is going to run out to emulate. Over the weekend, a Harlem man survived what some are calling a record number of bullet wounds and is now recovering at a New York City hospital.Early Sunday, a fight broke out at a party in Harlem that spilled into the street. According to the police officers who arrived at the scene, Angel Alvarez was seen fatally shooting Luis Soto. When Alvarez turned his weapon on the officers, a fierce firefight broke out. More than 50 bullets were fired, almost all of them by the police. At least 21 of those bullets pierced Alvarez's body."

rapid and good emts are the reason both is guy an the woman in op survived. both 22lr and 9mm will kill fine if they hit vital.

>The couldn’t have been sub Sonics since those will not cycle a semi auto in the slightest

They certainly cycle fine in mine. You must be passing on some distorted second hand information seeking peer approval because you don't own a gun. Here that means your a 'nogunz' a strange sort of bullshit artist that lurks here in large numbers.

365,000 vs 65,000

Black on white violent crime vs w on b violent crime

>I bet the idiot who shot her bought subsonic .22's from the store/from his dumb friend since they were the cheapest.

Good HP subsonics are both more accurate in a 22 and generally more expensive than standard supersonic and would probably if anything have increased the chances of this woman dying. Given that her survival was a one in a million miracle anyway maybe not though. Have you ever actually bought any 22LR ammunition ever?

She's probably talking about afterwards. I'm guessing she felt nothing for an hour or two after getting shot. That's about as long as your body's natural pain killers (adrenaline, etc.) last. After that, it's gonna hurt like hell.

Attached: 1517542256641.jpg (537x641, 253K)

Yeah, subs cycle fine in both my 22's. Unless they're CCI quiets.

>Have you ever actually bought any 22LR ammunition ever?
Yes, and the subsonic rounds were ridiculously cheap from where I was buying from. About 2cpr. I doubt the guy bought expensive hollow points.

we wuz a gud boi he dindu nuffin, he was starting church prohgramz and shiieeeet

that's not true, .22 is so deadly that if you get shot it bounces around inside your skull and turns your brains to jelly. that lady must have just had a really hard skull.

>shouted "it's a real gun yo"
He probably fucking stole the bullets too, either it was already loaded or he got lucky loaded the magazine right.

Prove it.

Hmmm

Attached: 1ddecbe9c22d6f3326085629a008e465dcfd7b7e1dbed4c9d8d5ea21bab8b9eb.jpg (861x895, 105K)