How do I stop larping as an operator? Its literally ruining my marriage. Already in debt from so many classes and gear...

How do I stop larping as an operator? Its literally ruining my marriage. Already in debt from so many classes and gear. Help. I know Im not the only one.

Attached: MFR.512-2.jpg (532x800, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gjJ_A66-rrA
youtube.com/watch?v=dL0zv2VyKTY
youtube.com/watch?v=xwZBVyCidu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just get a trap gf

Jow Forums has ruined my marriage too, but you don't see me bitching about it.

Learn to make your own gear. That will change your perspective on things. Can make good money from it too

Attached: 20181216_142833-1512x2016.jpg (1512x2016, 453K)

Aren't divorce odds like 50/50? Sorry, it probably was bound to fail either way.

>not informing potential/current SO’s that a Croatian shot put forum will always take precedence over them

Stop joining the /arg/ and /gq/ faggotry threads and circle jerking how much you've spent on a branded item. Those threads and tripfags should be banned worst people and thread on Jow Forums.

>Slow down the training.
>You probably have one of everything already so stop buying every fucking brand name item that comes out every year.
>Buy your wife something and put some effort into your marriage and be happy that you fucking have one at all.

Those are outdated stats based on Boomers, the self-entitled generation that just divorces immediately when they don't have everything they want in a marriage instead of actually working at it. Millennial divorce rates are more like 20% or so.

why would you pay money for classes just to larp that smells like a scam

I doubt many anons on gq actually train. All of the money is going towards the gucci name brand gear.

thanks gorillahands

>join army
>actually operate
>no gay larping and marriage saved

All forums do to men cause we see shit then we want to buy it. Doesn't matter if it's guns, guitars, cars, or (insert other autistic man hobby).

>implying the military doesn't have far worse divorce rates than non military

>join army
>actually operate
>get shot because OP is retarded
>Die for israel
>Wife gets fucked by Chad and Tyrone while OP bleeds out
Don't.

If you want to larp as operator then just go and play Arma or Squad. You're retarded for constantly buying 'classes' and gear that you don't even fucking need and will never have a chance of using the majority it. I am more sickened at the fact that you paid for classes to be operator. Like just watch some drills off youtube then go and practice out in the woods and film yourself doing them for self improvement. Operating so fucking easy to learn, so much so that fucking tards I have met in the army were able to go through drills easily. You must be a special kind of tard to be going into so many classes that you are in debt because of it.

He fell for the barfcom memes necessitating it for nonserve AR owners.

Came here to say this. I'm one of those self loathing millennials, but surprisingly our generation is handling marriage and child rearing better than our predecessors

buddy, we all know this vietnamese alpine skiing forum is all we truly have

>How do I stop larping as an operator?
realise its bullshit and a fudd with a deer rifle can take your head off at a distance that you can't return fire to

You're marriage will fail anyway. Its what they do.

>buddy, we all know this vietnamese alpine skiing forum is all we truly have

Based Korean prawn collecting and care forum poster.

>self loathing millennials

Yes, you are loathsome.
>our generation is handling marriage and child rearing better than our predecessors

O RLY?

>Buy your wife something and put some effort into your marriage and be happy that you fucking have one at all.
Buy her a plate carrier. Bitches love plate carriers

Imagine shtf right now, pick the gear you would take with you, sell all the rest. Just train with that one entire system

This

Attached: 8E585221-8570-41EF-91F5-DA948B7435B8.png (1334x750, 1.58M)

Isn’t the whole point of this to protect your future family from criminals and the government? If not you should probably continue down the same path because your wife deserves better

>Already in debt from so many classes and gear.
You took out a loan for gear or paid for it with credit?
Why would you do that?

Millennial have also only been married for like 10 years max. The 50% takes into account 40 years of boomer marriages.

Attached: EE45ABA7-4FDC-4942-A293-8164B086E55E.jpg (408x431, 12K)

Join Border Patrol. We need good LARPers out here to scare away brownies.

Can you tell me one thing you learned at classes so I don’t have to go in debt

I mean, fighting for Israel and getting that imminent danger pay is what allows me to keep living my opr8r fantasies

Might as well post some of your gear OP

Spend less time and money on the gear and more with the hunny. Sell your "non essential" gear. Really all anyone would ever need in a emergency is their carry pistol. Maybe a long gun if you like to hunt or commies are invading. Oh and learn about fiance management and stop doing retarded stuff like getting in debt.

this

Use your skills to operate, stack bodies, and get killed. In that order.
Solves two problems
1: no longer larping
2: marriage is no longer an issue

My experience has been that you’re going to need to get a divorce to operate properly.
t. Home alone in my tactical gear

>join army
>think you'll operate
>actually just mow the lawn and spend every day until 2100 in the motorpool
>wife cheats on you because you're never home
>Get divorced favorably because you're in a state that recognizes cheating as means for no obligation to split funds

Sounds like a plan op

Stop being envious of shit that doesn't matter. You could unironically operate harder with a PSA than those ARG fags ever could taking pictures of their shit all day long.

It doesn't even cost that much. Shoot with a purpose. Train and be content in your skill level. Perfection doesn't exist.

Stop spending money you don't have.
Work with diligence, love, and duty in the lot you have.
Read on Our Lady of Fatima.
I promise these homilies will help you.
If it cuts like a knife than realize it's a good thing.
If we're hurting when we hear things the word than the surgeon is doing His job.
youtube.com/watch?v=gjJ_A66-rrA
youtube.com/watch?v=dL0zv2VyKTY
youtube.com/watch?v=xwZBVyCidu4

stop focusing on the LARP, focus on fitness. Become stronger, faster, more agile for the purpose of your stupid LARP. not only will it help your marriage, it will help you.

This
Your work is cool but those hands are fucking primitive

Can you please put on your trip, GorrilaHands?

Divorce. The debt will be split and you'll have more time for classes.

Why the fuck did you get married in the first place if you prefer to spend time at stupid classes instead of with your wife?
>they're not stupid
as anons here have proven, they are.

Rethink your priorities. If you absolutely need a LARP operator fix, buy a BB gun, go speedsoft at local fields and watch how 12yr olds ruin your shit.
In case you need validation that this works, this is how Polenar tactical started out.

You now have an operator fix thats so cheap to fix that you can afford nice dinner with your wife once a week.
Gear addiction: Tough one. Find a completely different hobby that you can enjoy with your wife once you're out of debt. Tried riding a motorbike? Getting fit? Cooking? All you need is something that stops you from shopping for gear. Maybe stop using the internet for a while.

Oh, and sell every stupid piece of shit you bought that you'll never ever need in real life. Sell duplicates. Sell old gear. High speed low drag faggots have the right ideas, you just need to apply it to your gear in an economical fashion. How much is your RIS? Could there be a cheaper, slimmer and lighter option available?
Do you need an Elcan Spectre DR or is a holosun enough for your realistic HD applications? Have you disabled youtube notifications for channels that will just push more gear? How much Crye do you own?

Most importantly: Get out of debt as quickly as you can, you're burning money on paying the interest rates and you're not getting anything for it.

Yeah man. People either get divorced or they don't

Attached: Cucumbe.jpg (310x412, 48K)

Oh fuck its its gorrila hands.

Start following Paul Harrell's content.

Attached: images.jpg (203x248, 10K)

>join CIA
>be mysterious
>wife loves it
>profit???

The word motorpool still makes me want to hang myself

>ITT: OP proves that Jow Forums is the easiest board to troll
You're all retards.

It's like a 25% chance for a first marriage, but then it goes up.

It's 50% for all marriages, because there are people who get divorced three or four times and drive the numbers up.

I knew a guy who hung himself in the motorpool.
Guess who the First Sergeant made stay back until 1900 to police call the aftermath?
I was strongly considering recycling the dude's belt...

Wait the dude hung himself with the army issue belt?? Hardcore AF I'd keep that belt as a family heirloom.

I think it was one of those coolguy riggers belts from 5.11 or something. This was back in '08, so crazy shit like that was happening all the time.

Ah, memories...

No. That sounds like a horrible idea

Attached: 20190114_012740222.jpg (1512x2016, 1.05M)

Stop buying things you can't afford.

Make more money to afford the things you want.

Why is this so difficult?

"We buy things we can't afford (and probably won't fully use) with money we don't have to impress people we don't even like"