Whats your ideal SHTF?

Whats your ideal SHTF?

Im more of a zombie/infectious disease man myself. I dont like radioactive dust.

Attached: 4EEC7A17-89A4-440E-9386-1B2EC73EBD4A.jpg (200x250, 15K)

Economic and ecological collapse. Although I also fantasize about being in the Army of Heaven during the war of Armageddon. That sounds like a lot of fun.

Attached: 1545717408862.jpg (1600x1094, 209K)

It isn't going to happen, you fucking idiots

shut up

> what is ancient humanity when the volcanoes erupted
> what is bronze age humanity when the sea people invaded
> what is iron age humanity when the greatest empire in history fell to the barbaric hordes
> what is industrial age humanity when the economy collapsed enough that only total war could renew it
> what is modern age humanity when the decadence of a dozen generations finally comes to an explosive end

Ye of little faith.

Attached: 1546747708217.jpg (1200x746, 128K)

>the monguls arent gonna invade
>theres not gonna be a tsunami
>theyre not gonna bomb mainland japan
>trumps got gonna win
>theyre not gonna ban bunpstocks

How much of an ignorant retard do you have to be to believe that the world will at some point change?

>Whats your ideal SHTF?
The one that's not happening, because I'm not some insecure millennial faggot who played too much call of battlefield and thinks war is cool.

Fpbp.

With this shutdown coming up on a month long, we are close than we've been in a long time. Maybe since the 70s.

Expected: economic meltdown makes the great depression look like day care or weaponized supervirus.
Ideal: race war or Yellowstone blowing. I live about 80 minutes away from both the North and northwest entrances to the park. Rummaging through the ash, 50' visibility, and getting to waste Californian transplants that survive the blast sounds like an ideal nightmare world to live in. Sure, I probably won't survive, it's probable that no one within a few hundred miles will but then again, there's an entire mountain range between me and jellystone. Pic related, I'm in the 1000' deep ash zone

Attached: scivis_860.jpg (860x672, 200K)

no ideal, only eventual and most likely to occur

infectious disease
natural disaster (yellowstone)
meteor/comet

be frens to frens

Sorry, +1000mm aka +1 meter deep ash zone. Deep purple. Bring it on.

Civil war. A few years of chaos to live out my Jow Forums dreams and to profiteer off war booty. Then it ends and the worlds a better place if your side wins.

God. Civil war sounds fucking awesome.

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

Considering the other side would be ahitakins mostly I don’t think it qualifies.

Doesn't Revelations basically say that all the world's Earthly army team up eith jesus to fight satan? I want that to happen. I want to blast a demon with an m203

There are no brothers anymore.

There are those who wish to destroy america from the inside, and those who wish to preserve what the founding fathers made for us long ago.

THE WAR OF 1776 SHALL COMMENCE AGAIN

Civil war. Potus with dictatorial instincts and no dignity. Dysfunctional other branches of gov't due to "checks and balances". Rabid radical Left rioting to get rid of Prez asap and burning downtowns. Potus using regular armed forces to squash riots. Healthy conservative Right forming militia gangs to protect population and constitution from power maniac. Rebels fighting central governme nt. Thus, Civil War.
(just in case - I was describing Syria, of course. Any other correlations are entirely incidental)

That's a really good way of putting it without launching into a tirade about leftists being smug and pussies destroying rights until someone gets unreasonable.

Sad. I understand yes WW1 was horrific and modern wars are disgusting with their beuracracy and what not. A SHTF scenario is like a comfy way for me to fantasize about me living sustainably but for an actual purpose other than some smug or liberal bullshit reason.

Attached: 1547522205631.jpg (526x700, 165K)

Another revolutionary war, eventual breakoff of the PNW and the founding of multiple new nations on the American continent (New Mexica, Nova Canadia, People’s Republic of California, etc

Attached: 502CEDB4-D367-4DF1-850D-543974E129EB.jpg (1024x576, 47K)

I'll take Jow Forums's solution for 500 Alex.
>pic related

Attached: 1547785090165.jpg (960x925, 90K)

Oil runs out.
Bread doesnt get to the supermarkets.
Vehicles cant drive.
Walk everywhere.
Actually have to bust ass in the sun to farm.

>you will never get to live your doom fantasies and blast demons

Something happens and the world goes to shit for a few weeks, during those few weeks all the knee grows are killed while chimping out.