Bodycam Footage of Female Officer Accidentally Shot in Back By Fellow Cop

It isn't everyday that you ND your colleague in the back. Luckily it's only 9mm.

youtube.com/watch?v=qeLP3fwijKg

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (246x138, 13K)

spine?

wha happened
wha happened

Attached: seagal.jpg (625x417, 24K)

Trained "professionals".

They all had their guns out looking for someone but ended up all planning to shoot the dog (aiming at it while it was in a cage) dog broke loose and cops ran but one cop forgot he was holding his gun still and was so afraid of the dog he shot the lady in front so she'd stop blocking the doorway

I hate cops, they've all got this mix of assholish superiority and baffling incompetence.

Nah just shoulder luckily

The police never ceases to amaze me with their faggotry and retardation. I was sure they would have been mag dumping at a dog while someone stepped in front of the fire or something. Makes sense if you consider the training and what type of people become cops and the resources they have.

Noticed how the cop tried very hard to block his body cam.

Attached: 1534285751963.jpg (720x576, 76K)

The one that seays that isnt who fires. The other guy, behind the door, was the retard.

So they are black people?

I hope the door was okay.

Attached: deerfuck.jpg (4160x2340, 3.07M)

gun control should ONLY apply to cops

Why were guns even drawn at that point?
They had cleared the house, there were three police in a tiny apartment, literally the only thing going on inside the apartment was a barking dog in a cage.

Poorfag precincts get very little funding (usually via fines), and when they do get extra funding it's usually because some milsurp faggot is trying to sling some ancient clapped-out M113. If they reject the rolling shitpile, their funding gets cut in retaliation (since money from that sale usually gets redistributed into several pockets). So they almost invariably lack the money for proper training courses.
Also it's well-known that, if you're too smart, you'll get rejected.

They had their guns out because they suspected someone was in the apartment and they did not know where or what he may have been armed with. Also the dog began to break out of its cage, what caused them to evacuate the apartment.

Who knows, probably just fear overcompensation. As is usual in BurgerCops.

Pigs are pretty nignog tier.

I see that a lot here in Europe too.

Could you imagine the cold rush of shit he felt? Most of us have fucked up sometime, car crash, lost our temper and hurt someone, made a mistake on our taxes.

This fucking guy SHOT his coworker IN THE BACK ON CAMARA.

LOL

How many times will OP make a thread about this?

Have not checked the archive but I’m sure this is the 4th thread

Thanks for the original content, again

For shit posters and those too lazy to watch all 3 videos.
Here is what happened
Sinks is taking a vandalism report when he receives info that a guy with history of violence and gun charges, wanted on warrant is in the apartment
Apartment owner gives consent to search and secures her 107 pound mastif in a cage
Butler and wright provide backup during building search
Dog breaks out of cage
Cops don’t want to shoot dog so cops run out of the apartment
Wright turns to run and hits the door with his gun
Wright looses grip on gun, catches gun, ND through door and hits butler
Bullet missed her vest.
Pic related
Dog busting through the cage.

Attached: 289A51CE-EA24-4259-BA9E-52F84AF11F7C.jpg (2048x1101, 262K)

I noticed the video was about a week old. But i'm not here every day.

I didn't even hear the gunshot.

They should have just mag dumped into the fucking dog.

Another Dyke bites the dust?

If the female was the cop who ND'ed:

>LOLOLOLOLOL AH muh gahd wimins are so worthless!!!
>women should never be cops, soldiers, politicians, pilots, or doctors. just stay in the kitchen lady!

Attached: M68-CCO-OSUT.jpg (1140x712, 60K)

They shouldn't. And neither should niggers.

.t mad cuck. women shouldn't be allowed to be cops or soldiers though, they're useless.

You know what I posted is true buddy.

That women are worthless? Yes they are.

That's not what I posted. These are all you. Stop playing retard.

weapons use in the EU went up 5 times where women were on the force. cases which would have been handled by 2 burly man coppers laying hand on a drunk devolved into the woman taking 5 shots at the drunk because they could never hope to make a dent into him otherwise. just another one of these curious cases of women/diversity making everything better I guess...

>everyone who disagrees with me on Jow Forums is the same person
go back to r*ddit cuck

Attached: 1531540738314.png (533x622, 26K)

>Poorfag precincts get very little funding

gotta save dems shekels for dems programs for dems illegal immigrans....

They never planned on shooting the dog. If they did, they wouldn't have ran out LOL

Weapons use also increases whenever stand your ground laws are enacted. I bet you're against those too.

false equivalence heeb. this is the EU. you have no ground to stand. even in your own house, you are obligated to hide while they rob your place.

wow epic photo

My friend's apartment is a block from there.

That was blatant attempted murder wtf

They had their weapons drawn searching for someone when the dog broke the door for his cage. They ran out then one of the officers accidentally discharged his firearm. Fucking pig learn trigger discipline and next time don't move someone that has a fucking bullet in their back.

Source?
Not true. Depends on the country. Sweden has both stand your ground and castle doctrine equivalents, but with the addition of reasonable force(applies to stand your ground scenarios). We had a very famous case where a guy shot 2 teens(one in the back) from inside his house when they were shouting death threats from outside and smashing his windows with a baseball bat (I think). He was sentenced, with a very mild punishment, less than a year effective time, but the court made it clear that if they had set foot inside his house he would have been good to go without any punishment.

>cop right away creating a narrative to shoot the dog

The memes are real.

did you even watch the fucking video ?

huge ass mother fucking Mastiff they DIDN'T want to shoot starts breaking out of its cage and in the panic to get the fuck out so nobody has to murder a dog or something, dickhead accidentally his partner in the back.

>that shit ass ghetto apartment
>officer flags himself multiple times
>have a dog that big in that flimsy tin-foil cage
>all the food on the night stand, junk everywhere
>starbucks cup

Poor people are the worst.

I can't even imagine what that lump must have felt like in his stomach. I've been in a rollover car wreck, and it was pretty scary, but shooting your coworker in the back because you're a fucking idiot with your gun? Your brain would go on overdrive trying to justify what just happened, because if it faced the reality of the situation at that moment you'd probably just kill yourself out of embarassment and the knowledge of the shit that is going to follow you for the rest of your life.

"Hey Dave, remember that one time you fucking shot me in the back, put me in the hospital, and gave me years of chronic pain because you couldn't control your gun during a routine wellness check?"

Why do they always shoot the fucking dog? Are cops trained to always shoot dogs or something? Have you ever been carrying a gun and the first thing you think of when encountering a hostile dog is to shoot it?

ahahhahahahahahahahaaha

Attached: 2b1b9c60fb6429ac47553fe955a1581d725afdb46b69f965d3850443583ff6c3.gif (500x455, 496K)

>Be cop in the U.S.
>Get shot.

>Be dog in the U.S.
>Get shot

Attached: 1543828945981.jpg (750x397, 53K)

Are you a muslim or something?

Holy shit it's opposite day, the guy ND'ed instead of the girl. The guy hears a dog and shoots the bitch.

Attached: kake.jpg (746x730, 478K)

They're just incredibly paranoid, pathetically out of shape, and woefully undertrained.

Lol no, they were ready to shoot it but once it got out it was moving too fast. Lady has her sights trained on the caged dog until the goober who NDed gets close to the cage, she was smart enough to not shoot her coworker but her coworker wasn't smart enough to remember he had his finger on the trigger

Why do you think we call them Lawniggers and that they get the rope too?

Holy shit samefag, you dont need to bait this hard, most people watched the video.

they can't shoot the dog until the dog start posting a threat.

if they shoot the dog before the dog break loose, their department will prob fire them and let them deal with the court case with their own money

Everything you said was true

Female cop was 100% ready to shoot the dog but couldn't because butterfingers got in the way, stood in the corner and the dog crossed him to get out, no way to shoot without risking friendly fire

What a massive fuck up, wow. Like you said, luckily it was just 9mm.