CCW opens fire on car that rams his vehicle and almost rams police officer

> Parma, OH - A frenetic chain of events unfolded in Parma on Tuesday night when an officer and a vigilante converged on a suspect’s car, leading to a shooting and police chase. According to Parma Police, an officer pulled over a suspect, Shon Burton, 22, of Cleveland at Snowville Shopping Center for driving erratically and running a red light. As Burton came to a stop, the vigilante, a concealed carry gun owner, driving a Jeep blocked the suspect’s car in an attempt to help the officer. The suspect rammed the Jeep and nearly hit the officer, leading the gun owner to open fire on Burton. Burton fled, later crashed his car at Brookpark and Tiedeman Roads, and was caught and arrested at a nearby Sam’s Club. Officers discovered a loaded sawed-off shotgun in the area of where the Burton crashed. The concerned citizen, who shot at Burton, was not charged. He told police he feared for his life, and the officer’s, which prompted him to open fire as his Jeep was being rammed.

So at least he wasn’t charged right? Well at least we can now discuss the finer points of providing cover fire to law enforcement officers on our way back from Sam’s club.

youtu.be/eAzmTZiQeoA

Attached: 482B25F5-138A-47F2-8079-4F79388CCD8E.jpg (1927x1125, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_Samaritan_law
youtu.be/FLsY6d2FbQw?t=49
youtube.com/watch?v=OXvPnoxeHPs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non_sequitur_(literary_device)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A vehicle becomes a weapon if it's heading towards you. I've been told by police that if I ever want to shoot somebody that's stealing my car I have to run in front of it first.

>didn't kill the perp
He's still at risk of a lawsuit, this is why you practice shot placement above all else. Now he will soon be out of $10,000 or more if the perp gets some ideas.

shooting a car that is actively ramming you is clear cut self defense. And the bias is thick af labelling this guy a vigilante. Why not Good Samaritan?

D E P U T I Z E D

Are you fucking retarded?

Explain yourself

Not him but en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_Samaritan_law

Doesn’t that only relate to providing medical aid when you aren’t a paramedic or a doctor

Civil suite- guy

having a vehicle slam into you is such an open-close instance of self defense a retard could posit it to a judge

Getting rammed by a car legally constitutes as being assaulted with a lethal weapon.

Ohio is pretty clear cut that state good samaritan laws are for medical emergencies, but this guy had a criminal try to kill him and an officer and it was caught on cam. Any case against this good samaritan is far too flimsy to hold in any court

>actively fleeing an officer
>rammed into the defendant
>started backing up, potentially to ram again, officer struggling to defuse situation and is in danger of being ran over/pinned by still-moving car
>illegal weapon found in car

Uh huh, good luck there.

let me guess...
> SUSPECT WAS A NIGGER?
its all so tiresome

Attached: funwblacks894-New-Britain-Niggers-wont-stop-police-shoot.webm (480x270, 1.65M)

>A vehicle becomes a weapon if it's heading towards you
0:49 seconds
youtu.be/FLsY6d2FbQw?t=49

Attached: funwblacks916-teen-Tyrone-runs-over-cop-hits-cars-parking-lot.webm (480x270, 1.12M)

suspect is reported to be a nigger with a hat and bandana

>He's still at risk of a lawsuit
after literally being rammed by a car? what shit are you smoking?

>suspect is reported to be a nigger
how entirely RARE

Attached: funwblacks504-cops-stop-tyrone-get-run-over.webm (480x270, 2.12M)

>Shon Burton

Attached: Screen Shot 01-19-19 at 04.09 PM.png (838x545, 520K)

>t. Tyrone Sr.

this goober really should be in jail for reckless endangerment

Because that's what he is, a vigilante. Let the cop do his job. Cops don't need stupid fudds and mall ninjas trying to "help." Interfering more often than not makes things worse. If you want to help, be predictable. Don't try to be a cool guy and insert yourself into something that doesn't concern you. Get out of the way.

Thats not the civillian shooter you fucking mong. Hate niggers all you want but you apparently have the IQ of one.

he never implied the negro in the picture was the shooter.
"shon burton" is the drunk nigger in the picture and the civilian shooter is anonymous.

i prefer these things are decided on a case-by-case basis, like they are

if the guy is actually defending himself what's the problem

Holy fuck you're stupid

>passing by
>see cop
>try to help
>get labeled "vigilante"
This is why you don't help cops.

If you have problems, you solve your problems.
If some random street gang has problems, do you help them? No, you nope the fuck out of there and let them solve their own problems.
If a cop has problems, let him solve his problems. If he needs help, he can call for backup. If he dies before backup gets there, his buddies will drop all pretense of being anything other than a street gang, find the perpetrator, and fucking kill him dead.

Attached: grey titan.jpg (400x266, 21K)

Even if you win, you're still a couple Grand in the hole

Which is why you file a countersuit seeking legal fees and emotional damages for malicious prosecution by Tyrone.

>So at least he wasn’t charged right?

He should have been charged, and I wish he was.

There was no reason for him to get involved. GTFO of the way and let the police do their job. It's trigger happy fools with hero complex that give normal folks who carry a bad name.

The only way you should ever involve yourself with assisting the police is if you see them getting overpowered by assailant, bad buy gets their gun, etc. Helping them stop a car trying to speed off is not a valid reason.

Good thing you're not in charge of shit then, nigger.

Why was it OK for him to get involved then?

Would you pull over and walk up to a cop to help him give a speeding ticket? Would you help him when confronting a drunk person at the bar that hasn't done anything besides yell and talk shit?

Where do you draw the line for when it's appropriate to get involved and "assist" a police officer?

t. another faggot with a hero complex who keeps his carry permit in one of those desperate tryhard CCW badge wallets

I see you have a problem supporting the thin blue line user

Help all police whenever you see they need help

Attached: 9C15D4DA-1879-473D-967E-AAE85121CA6C.jpg (719x1123, 127K)

>He should have been charged, and I wish he was.
Charged with what? ND-ing effectively?

>Why was it OK for him to get involved then?
Not him but I don't think he should have gotten involved purely because it wasn't him being aggressed nor his life being threatened.

Based

Yes, cops are never wrong and you see cops pointing a gun at someone, you should too

Attached: 1512873171-ARIZ-POLICE-SHOOTING-VIDEO.jpg (412x549, 15K)

>Help all police whenever you see they need help
Fucking never

They aren't obligated to help me and I refuse to help them.

>driving a Jeep blocked the suspect’s car
The guy put himself in the threatened position and probably aggravated the situation. Pro tip kids dont try to help the police. Besides its America, you are as likely to get shot by a cop as you are a criminal.

it's amazing in current year when watching cops fight criminals most people feel happy regardless who wins

Exactly. Unless it's a situation of "If I don't jump in to help this cop will get seriously injured or killed" you should stay the fuck out of it.

Your defense of "I feared for my life and had to shoot" doesn't hold up very well when you actively put yourself in that situation when you had no business doing so.

No, this is a thing. Its in civil court though.

>Exactly. Unless it's a situation of "If I don't jump in to help this cop will get seriously injured or killed" you should stay the fuck out of it.
No I don't give a fuck I'm not stepping in just because a cop wants to arrest someone.

>because cops are right 100% of the time
>even if they were the law is totally moral
Maybe 40 years ago yeah, but nowadays fuck no

>maybe 40 years ago
even 40 years ago it wasn't. They weren't obligated to help you then they aren't obligated today

Unfortunately yeah, it will continue until the powers that be decide that in order to become a cop you need a college education, be over 25, and have some experience dealing with people. Essentially use the recruiting standards the FBI uses.

Holy shit that sheriff is based.

>filename

When did all the anti-police shills migrate here from Reddit?

Attached: 1530241202499.jpg (476x477, 22K)

>The guy put himself in the threatened position and probably aggravated the situation.

I bet you are the kind of soccer mom that ask why police don't shoot people in the hand or leg to "defuse" the situation

Attached: 1546734247571.jpg (620x506, 58K)

>you're antipolice for pointing out the fact the cops aren't obligated to help you nor are they obligated to enforce the law.

>bootlicking on a gun image board
Redcoat faggot

I bet you are the kind of faggot who has no argument and offers a non-sequitur strawmom.

fuck dammit, I'm the kind of faggot who clicks on the wrong post.
meant for

I bet you are the type of person who has one of those fake "CCW PERMIT" badges and daydreams about shooting an intruder in your home.

>and probably aggravated the situation

I'm sure "Brown Shon" only meant to travel another 5 yards before stopping for the cops. Also he then, instead of hiding or laying low, piloted an unsafe vehicle to a crowded public place with a destructive device. It must have been that one dude who tried to peacefully park his jeep, before he was rammed.

Attached: stupid AF.jpg (1987x3056, 1.86M)

youtube.com/watch?v=OXvPnoxeHPs

If this guy followed your advice he wouldn't have saved this AZ cop from some asshole.

>Firing at a car that's backing up and driving off
>"I feared for me life"
I'm all for ventilating an asshole who's trying to kill you, but this wasn't it.

Who cares? That's probably what he has to say for legal reasons. Also check'd.

He drove way out of nowhere to blockade the car .. he is a vigilante .
Why the fuck would you want to be anywhere near LEO .
I make it a habit to avoid them at all times anywhere .

>As Burton came to a stop, the vigilante, a concealed carry gun owner, driving a Jeep blocked the suspect’s car in an attempt to help the officer.
>As Burton came to a stop

So the bad guy got pulled over and stopped his car. So why did this vigilante need to come flying to to block him and pull out his gun?

The dude won't get charged with anything and all the spook sympathisers in this thread will pout and look for the next darkie thug to defend.

Unless you either A. work for LEA or B. are in the immediate threat of danger, you have ZERO right to play police officer in the real world and should expect real consequences for such retarded actions. Life isn't a movie.

>Angry cop yelling at you to do things with a gun pointed at you
>Quickly reach behind your back

>drunk
>cops tell you to get on your knees, cross them and crawl forward
>don't fall over or I'll shoot
>I don't care if your pants fall down because you're crawling, you better not fall and you better not stop crawling
>oh no he reached for his back he MUST have a gun
>I was so threatened by this disabled drunk dude
>oh there never was a weapon at all

>He GoNnA gEt SuEd!!!11!!
>Y HE SHOOT???

Sooo is this thread just actively ignoring how the white guy was rammed, the nigger was actively resisting arrest and backing up and potentially ramming him again, and that a sawed off shotgun was found in the back of the nigger's car? Did this thread get linked in reddit or something?

Because the fbi and other alphabet agencies never shoot people while dancing at parties, or leave their guns in bathroom steals on several occasions.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non_sequitur_(literary_device)
Come up with a substantive addition to the conversation antagonistic or otherwise or dont bother posting.
Same as above with the addition of a correction in that
> peacefully park his jeep
Is not what happened, he intentionally blocked the perps car.

That guy is a retard. For one, why help a cop? I don't know if he had some sort of hero complex, but why get involved? Two, the "ramming" did not come even close to being a lethal threat in my opinion. And three, there was definitely not enough of a present threat to take a shot with a person that close to the target. That guy seems like a "wish a motherfucker would" guy, fucking jeep drivers.

so is it better or worse to commit a bunch of crimes with a firearm the fbi lost? On the one hand they may want to punish you for using their shit, on the other hand, that could draw attention to the fact they lost their shit in the first place. Really tickles the almonds

> get so salty a true sheepdawg got to murder a nigger and get away with it

Never change, Jow Forums

>rammers never back up and ram again. Ever, nope. Not even once.
>Especially not Burton. He's a gud boi, he dindu nuffin wrong. He wa gunna go to curch tomorow.

Holy shit what kind of retarded strawman is this? We cant eliminate all misconduct so we shouldnt do anything about it?
A lower incidence of police misconduct is better than a higher one. Agencies with a high barrier of entry have a lower incidence, ergo if you want to mitigate police misconduct in existing agencies you raise the bar of entry.

I almost always side with the cops in these events but that's some bootlicking bullshit and that guy should be in prison.

>Two, the "ramming" did not come even close to being a lethal threat in my opinion.
If a vehicle comes at you, it is legally considered a weapon. In fact, it's considered a dead weapon. The CCW dude can easily claim in court that he was responding to someone using a deadly weapon in an act of self-defense. Stop playing armchair lawyer. That goes for a lot of people in this thread, too.

deadly weapon*

>not realizing Jow Forums comes from a fucking retardedly strong libertarian perspective
Christ, newfags are fucking awful.

Kek. They'd just promote some mailroom drone to "special agent in charge" of the operation and force them to resign before shooting your dog.

When municipal cops fuck up it's usually on a smaller scale, and it usually is not a department that's had issues before. Unless you're broward county, you address the issues and work to fix what's broken.

The alphabet agencies fuck up less, but on a much larger scale when they do. When was the last time you saw some Podunk county lose 2000 guns when they turned a blind eye?

I agree however police abuse of power, misconduct, and in some cases outright criminality is still ridiculously widespread and common in America to the point that citizens dont respect and are often fearful of the police. The only actionable way to improve this is to improve the quality of your officers which means education, training, oversight, increased pay and benefits etc.

>fucking Jeep drivers
Can't stop that truth train.

Guy in Naples did that last year
>be on highway
> random nigger attacks cop on side of the road
>samaritan pulls over to help
>future doctor is on top going for the gun
>civilian mag dumps into perp
>department buys civy new gun because his ends up in evidence
>gets a plaque and a big fucking thank you

Attached: reddit.gif (800x600, 144K)

I doubt I'd be drawing a gun anywhere near a police officer. There's been plenty of misunderstandings between a person trying to do the right thing and cops. On a side note wonder what the DA would do if you did draw your weapon and engaged a suspect only to be yourself engaged by the cops. Returned fire and managed to kill an officer? Sorry nothing personal but I don't care who you are shoot at me and expect to be fired back at.

just stop breathing and spare everyone some oxygen

I actually think the problem is much smaller than everyone believes. Media makes it seem widespread by publishing any instance or apparent instance of it nationwide, even before an investigation into it has occurred. The media tends to villainize people to suit their narrative, and more often than not will refuse to publish or air a correction because it doesn't support their "I'm always right" philosophy.

Except that he purposely blocked the guy's car with his own. The dude didn't ram him on purpose. That's like me stepping in front of you causing you to bump into me and knock me over. It was my fault you bumped into me but since I'm a retarded boomer I unload my 1911 into you because "I'm afraid for my life". I hope he gets sued into oblivion.

Buh buh buh pol told me all cops want to kill me and or arrest me.

Attached: 1409513761691.gif (200x214, 19K)

That cop got in trouble for having you're fucked on his dust cover.
Donut operator covers this shit.
Also hey donut if you're reading this I know you shit post here.

>Essentially use the recruiting standards the FBI uses.
Oh what with the under funding and under staffing?
Good idea.

>I didn't even bother to read

And that cop got in trouble for that.
Different departments and different training, I agree those two guys should have just told that man to lie down spread out and have the second cop cover the first.
Check out donut operator.

>And that cop got in trouble for that.
He actually didn't, hes still on the force and wasn't charged with anything.

Seriously?
Got a source for that?

> purposely drive my car in front of another speeding car
>when they hit me I just say he rammed me as an excuse to end a life

To be fair the neighboring police department in Bonita Springs had a cop mag dump into a 94 year old librarian during a "what to do while being robbed" demo. Same cop got suspended right before said Granicide for siccing his dog on a sober cyclist for zero reason.

Oh wait was this the same fat boy shooting a bb gun outta his hotel room window?
I dunno I've heard of kids getting shot waving bb guns around.

The fuck, do they do any training or anything with these departments?