be me

> be me
> pick up 3x boxes of 12ga birdshot 75rds at walmart
> cashier - "Why you need all of this ammo!"
> pic - me inside.

Attached: hate.jpg (918x597, 78K)

I went to Walmart to pick up a 200 rd box of 5.56 and few boxes of 9mm and the girl called her manager to ask if there was a limit on how ammo someone could buy.

my cousin works at walmart. she says they do that to prevent fudds from buying out the entire stock the day it comes in

>walk into academy
>buy 200 rounds of 9mm and 300 of .38 special
The lady at the register just asked me if I had picked the right ammo as they had a no return policy for it.

Attached: KindheartedRectangularAntelopegroundsquirrel-small.gif (398x229, 791K)

How salty does it make you that 9mm is more powerful and more compact than 38 special while literally being half the price. I only ask cause I saw the American Eagle 38 special yesterday right next to the 9mm American Eagle and it was double the cost. Same with 380 and others, I don't get how they're selling these rounds for so much. 45, get why it's more expensive cause more lead, but there is no reason that 380 or 38 should be more expensive than 9mm if you think about it.

Doesn't bother me at all.

>225rds of ammo
"that's barely enough for one day of practice"

When you produce things in large quantities the price goes down

because you don't know how economy of scale works
9mm is cheap because it's the round used in every police department and bought out the ass by military for their M9s.
38 special is expensive because nobody uses revolvers except for randos who want revolvers.

Don't they sell them in packs of 4 anyway? The people at that desk are completely random anyway, it's whoever walked over when a customer showed up at the counter and waited for 5 minutes.

This shit happened to me at Walmart. "Are you sure that's the right ammo?" Yes dipshit, I didn't mix up .45 and 9mm.

75 rounds is 3 rounds of trap. I hate philistines.

>slap two boxes of 9mm on the counter
>"whatcha need all them shells fer?"

Daily reminder the FOPA may have banned machineguns, but it's also the reason the grabbers can't touch ammo.

>not looking at the cashier straight in the eye, telling them "never mind, Ill take my business elsewhere then kike" and supporting your local gunshop
yikes!

Can confirm, I live in the middle of fuddland and these fuckers are lined up to buy everything we have at the gun counter as soon as the truck pulls in.

move to PA. no one gives a shit

*buys all your .22lr*
heh, nothin personal kid

Attached: 1543025984081.webm (656x460, 1.92M)

Tfw you want one of those yildiz shotguns but fucking academy will not ship.

How stupid are you that some people use .357 and might want a lighter load?

>buy 5000 rounds of 7.62 nato online
>UPS guy has to haul 5 boxes totaling 300 lbs to my door
>"warn me when you're going to do that next time user!"
>I give him 500 rounds because I know he has a ptr91 and he leaves shaking his head and chuckling
I love my UPS guy

Attached: 1504812627364.webm (640x800, 2.23M)

>went to Academy
>asked if they had anymore 54r than the dinky little cardboard boxes
>bro behind the counter explains that they had 20-40 metal milsurp tins “but nobody was buying them so corporate got rid of it”
>told me they got hella cheap the last week they where there
>mfw

Attached: F75E16A2-ECC0-4CE3-8CD1-EABA2323A2D9.jpg (625x349, 42K)

Based Rand calling out the hand rubbers

>Go to Bass Pro
>Walk up to fudd counter, start eye ballin pistols
>"Can I help you with anything?"
>Me-"Yah which one of these us best for killing Communists? Probably 9mm right? Has the best track record."
>Fudd guy behind counter is visibly shaken
>Ask to look at Beretta 92
>Leave with a grin
I do it any chance I get at sporting good type stores

>buying ammo at walmart
>buying ANYTHING at walmart
I see your problem there, OP

Prices are good and selection is decent for range blasting

>but it's also the reason the grabbers can't touch ammo.
I guess you haven't heard about California's latest laws.

9×18mm Makarov has probably been used to execute more commies than anything.

Want a 3 dollar knife for my fishing box. It's locked up next to the ammo. Store has to page someone to run over and unlock the box it's hidden in. They treat the shitty knock off gerber type swiss is outdated knives like all the ammo.
Life time pro tip, if you're hiding guns and living in your parents basement. Become an alcoholic. If you go into your little safe space they think you wracking the slide and putting rounds and functioning checking your guns is the same noise as cracking open an alcoholic beverage.

Attached: g2k62jlqwta21.jpg (768x768, 64K)

>Buy 200 rounds at walmart.
>Guy at the front desk leaves to talk to his manager because he's "uncomfortable".
>Keeps me there for half an hour.
>Get offered everything I bought half off because of the time wasted.
>Take it and leave.

Attached: 1547935891336.png (548x530, 271K)

>calling the Mexican minimum wage part time cashier at a Walmart a kike for asking a question and actually thinking they care if you shop there

Attached: carlin1982.jpeg.jpg (400x610, 143K)

I keep an eye on local Academy's, one was moving locations and was selling all sorts of ammo at 50% off since they didn't want to bother moving it.

If you wanted to be an asshole you could return Monarch ammo and they will refund you since its "store brand".

Attached: muh carry.jpg (1013x563, 115K)

>but there is no reason that 380 or 38 should be more expensive than 9mm if you think about it
Material wise, yeah it make sense, well 38 requires more brass.

However economy of scale is a thing. It's why you can literally buy an AR-15 for $300.

Why do they buy up all the ammo like that?

Is there anything more American than tipping in ammo?

because there was one hell of a run on .22lr (to the point that I can't even teach people on it - we just go right to shotties and 9mms), and the incessant political manuevering has lead to people buying any and all kinds of ammo whenever available.

Also, because fudds don't know how to/can't shop online.