HURR TELL THE ATF ABOUT UR MACHINEGUNS DURR

youtu.be/f2fV6M8IAKg

Good job Fuddgotten weapons, gotta keep the auction business goin off of confiscated guns Gun Jesus = Antichrist

Attached: big_1482613690_image-660x371.jpg (660x371, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u79DG1vxN9g?t=39m10s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're now closer to understanding how legislation works.

Attached: k.png (1474x776, 213K)

Holy fuck I never thought id be accused of being a leftist trying to destroy the gun community by trying to shitpost on Jow Forums

Anyway anons, keep grandpas mp40 on the dl. Loose lips sink ships.

Attached: 1512869887855.png (1650x1250, 171K)

>give legitimate advice to people
>reeeeeeeee

mods start permabanning ian posters please

>tells cuckbois how to keep licking that boot
Nah, fuck Ian

Ian is the perfect example of "it works for me because I'm rich". Don't expect him to represent the interests of the average American.

ian?

you wish bitch.
newfags are bitchboys whipped by the atf

>doesn't understand subtext

Attached: round_seal.png (566x755, 231K)

To be honest my biggest gripe was that he didn't say first contact a lawyer and do the process through them. The ATF might not screw you on firearms if they walk into your house, but the "plain sight" principal will still apply to them on your property.

>Holy fuck I never thought id be accused of being a leftist trying to destroy the gun community by trying to shitpost on Jow Forums
youre not being accused of that, youre being accused of falling for the leftist ploy and becoming a puppet without knowing it

>Person who works with a lot of companies that deal with the ATF and NFA related laws is going to go on the internet and yell DONUT COMPLY
They told you exactly what everyone suspected in a professional manner. There is a reason why he said if you contact the ATF, they -will- follow up on it.

not once in the whole video does ian say "do exactly as this man says, its the moral thing to do" he instead asks what would happen and what the government says the process is and lets the viewer make theyre decision

of course you dont know how to think about shit from anything more than face value so i wouldnt expect you to understand what ian was doing

>There is a reason why he said if you contact the ATF, they -will- follow up on it.
this, ian was lowkey about his message but honestly youd have to be retarded not to know what he was doing

kind of funny how hard he emphasized that bit and yet it flew over these dudes' heads

Don't bother, despite the talk of individual liberty here, Jow Forums hates when people do what they feel is in their own best interest.

>k.png
aka it_totaly_wasnt_us-signed_pol.jpg

>Public Q+A
>What do I do if I find an illegal weapon?
>Immediately gets context, understands he's responding to an bootlicker
>This is what you do if you end up with an illegal weapon.

Meanwhile, in a mirror universe:

>What do I do if I "don't" find an illegal weapon?
>Well.. .You don't need to tell anyone if you "didn't" find one.

Look. I don't need him to advocate for felonies to be on our side. He's not Gun God, nor is anyone. He was asked a legal question and he gave the legal answer.

If you needed Ian to tell you to not comply, you weren't going to in the first place.

HAIL SATAN!

youtu.be/u79DG1vxN9g?t=39m10s

>some dude asks about what you should do if you find a machine gun
>make a Q&A video about the topic
>gives facts about what legal options you have
>lowkey tell everyone that the ATF will fuck up your shit if you tell then you found grandpappy's Thompson in the attic
>never actually say it outright but basically tell people to keep their mouth shut
>some retard on Jow Forums still calls you a cuck

Attached: ANGERY BULLET.jpg (200x282, 8K)

This

A couple of years ago, there was a thread where some user posted that he'd been left some stuff by his grandfather, and one of the things he found was an M2 Carbine. Not an M1 Carbine, but a full-giggle M2. He'd taken it out innawoods. It worked. No paperwork. Grandpa had been in the army and fought in Korea, but there was no more info on it than that; he'd apparently kept it around for 60 years and not told anybody that it existed.

The consensus was that this user should do exactly what his grandpa did. If anyone caught a glimpse of it, just say it was an M1 Carbine - unless someone who knew guns *really* well got a *really* close look at it, nobody would be the wiser. And we told him never to post about it here again, just in case, which he didn't.

Ian's a fag, i never really liked him or karl, the faked mudtest, then the snarky remarks, then the endorsing shit like the h9 and the h&m shittg-45, then the white genocide comments, and finally the satanism/ negro cuckolding karl has been doing lately

Attached: 1537192556706.jpg (1031x948, 207K)

That boomer was clearly a cuck though, brainwashed by working with rich boomers who love the FA bans effect on their investments. Ian remained based of course.