>Radio and communications
pastebin.com/MHq7QmmD (embed) (embed)

>Discord
discord.gg/YcUXd28

Previous:

Attached: booty.jpg (1024x1622, 533K)

Other urls found in this thread:

awsin.com/
ems1.com/ems-world-2018/articles/392803048-EMS-World-Expo-Quick-Take-Preventable-death-during-civilian-public-mass-shootings/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A slightly more recent photo

Attached: 61D0AD41-D491-4D08-B73A-45DD9B46BCE1.jpg (4032x3024, 3.44M)

I dont understand this bag. How do you open it? Unless shes wearing both backpacks backwards.

Both backpacks? You mean the baby carrier?

Yeah the baby carrier

My best guess from looking at the backpack is once you take it off the two plastic clips you can see slide along the straps allowing you to open it.

Then they slide back once you put it on your back

If you aren't lookin' good you aren't shootin' good.

Best padded MOLLE belt nowadays? I would get something like the Ronin, but I need something that can work with really thick winter clothing for in snowland.

And does anyone know where you can get these Bladetech shotgun retention devices, or do they not sell them to the public? Any alternatives besides those simple weapon catches that are just hooks?

Attached: 1zoho47.jpg (765x551, 92K)

>No TQ
>Has chest needle
y

My IFAK isn’t currently attached to it, I’m going through my medical supplies tonight so it has been off for a little while as I move stuff around

nice combat shirt. where did you get it?

Got it when I lived back in the Uk form a surplus store

New year, new style

Attached: 20190119_211216-2016x1512.jpg (2016x1512, 985K)

lucky. I got a few of the multicam UBACs. theyre comfy as fuck but most of my kit is OD and woodland

The Ronin is kike middleman markup shit, AWS manufactures the belts and sells their own for half the price.

What size did you get?
I have a 40" chest, which is right on the cutoff of medium and large. I hear they run larger than the paper size.

I am right at the 40 chest mark (39 and 1/4 if youre doing tailoring) and there is a slight issue with them. I got a large and its slightly big on me. not cartoon or stupid looking big, but bigger than i like. The medium is way too slim fitting. my arms dont fit well and it chafes my pits fierce when im innawoods. To put it in perspective I had a marine buddy of mine steal me one of the desert cammie combat shirts and that fits perfect and its a medium reg. If youre gonna go brit surplus at a 40 chest size go large but be warned you need to hit the gym and bulk your arms and chest up just a touch. youll look like pure sex in it after

you make your own shit? do you sell anything?

What about trousers?
I have a 33 waist, but thick thighs

i should mention stubby legs though 33x30
Technically 32 for a snug fit, but I wear 33 for aforementioned thigh room.

Yes, I make my own gear. New plate carriers and pouches soon.

Attached: 20190119_213008-2016x1512.jpg (2016x1512, 703K)

>earplugs attached
>not a PTT

Attached: IMG_20190120_0036493.jpg (3996x2664, 3.52M)

yeah same story with the trousers. I wear size 32 jeans but when I went the MTP trousers you gotta go with the 88cm waist. they definitely run small and my nuts had zero room

am I the only one who carries pic related?

Attached: road flares.jpg (450x313, 13K)

cant decide on a new PC and its killing me

debating between a JPC 2.0 swimmer, but also wanna check out the new carrier from Spiritus

plan on checking out both booths at SHOT, the JPC seems to make more sense as i plan on running my chest rig directly on it

why would you carry a 15 minute road flare?

Says the one with the Jow Forums patch.

I put them there so I don’t lose them and I’m not made of money so for the time being I’ll work with earplugs

I have them in my aid bag for signaling, I don’t personally wear them on my person.

>be on Jow Forums
>complain about Jow Forums patches

>not being made of money
>being in gear queer bread

Attached: IMG_20190120_0101586.jpg (3996x2664, 3.37M)

I'm planning on making my own plate carrier with canvas I have left over from another project. Any tips/ideas?

Who do you think you are Stanley Goodspeed?

Attached: TheRockMichaelBAY.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

kinda. signaling and starting a fire. you throw those on top of something and its burning down.
maybe I just like it because it looks like dynamite.
but cooler than chem lights I think.

Keep them in my bag. They'll also melt shitty chainlink fence.

chem lights actually last longer than 15 minutes and arent fuck bright. the only purpose i've heard of chem lights are for indicating that a room has been cleared, and i really doubt you're going to be doing that with road flares which will fuck your vision even in day light.

yeah but flares a fuck bright
I mean they arent for house clearing illumination
its
STOP TRAFFIC
IM HERE
BAD GUYS THERE
or
fuck yo honda civic, mrap, helicopter, motorpool, house, apartment complex, warehouse while on the move.

I used to carry a few but they never worked and I always ended up using a lighter to light them and use them as a firestarter.

what the fuck is going on with that plate carrier

since /arg/ despises poorfags
can I get a few upgrades or accessories necesarry for a poorfag PSA AR?
already got a red dot.
whats next? sling? anything else?

Attached: poorfag rifle.jpg (4000x3000, 1.19M)

user take your rifle, drive to the nearest outdoor shooting range that doesn't use benches, and go shoot the thing.
you'll figure out quick what you need.

For me? It was a vfg cause my wrists are fucked from years of it work.

You mind giving a few tips on how to start with sewing your own stuff? I've had a few ideas which would work well for the field of work I'm in but tactical tailors want a crazy amount of cash for basic shit regardless of which one I ask.

Iron sights, ammo and practice.

Assuming you are on a budget because PSA:
Attach a flashlight to the handguard and get a surplus sling if you want (cheap civvy slings are shit). By attach, I mean tape.

wut

Clean up your excess lube, get a decent 2 point, also if you bought anything cheaper than a vortex, primary arms, sig, or holosun you fucked up and should pick up a new red dot from one of those brands, or a nicer brand like Aimpoint if you have the money to blow, but in my experience vortex and holosun are quite good and you really don't need more. If you don't have a backup iron sight already I recommend picking one up, and if it's for HD find a reliable solution for mounting an extra magazine to the gun, it's better to have it on hand and not need it than need it and not have it.

can anyone give me an id on this rig?

Attached: want.jpg (439x586, 39K)

Sling, light and optic.

Cant wait to see what this is going to be.

Dam, that's my type of aesthetic

Id like to know as well

Is /gq/ the appropriate place to ask about boot recommendations? If so does anyone wanna steer me in the right direction?

Anyone know this brand?

Attached: 20190120_142158.jpg (196x177, 19K)

Gripfast if you want something which arent oversized sneakers and arent made in China.

Salomon quest 4d for ultimate LARPING.
LARP aside, they are pretty quality boots.

Im assuming you're poor, which is fine.
Get a rear sight fiest since currently you have no way of aiming. The magpul MBUS is cheap and decent.$38
The STI two point sling is great for the price. $25

Anyone know of a good vertical shoulder holster for a p3at?

interesting. Do they make anything not in steel-toe?

Not really, no.

I found it on amazon, under DLP Tactical Intruder universal chest rig. I think it's chinese stuff

>Chest holster
>2000's style shoulders
>shoulder plates
???

Oops, meant to quote

>Chest holster
so?

>2000's style shoulders
hoplite shoulder plates didnt exist in the 2000s

ARIAT

Your holster looks like it's absolutely in the way of extracting your magazines. Just wear your pistol on your hip like a normal fucking person.

The only reason I can see for chest mounting is if you do a fuck ton of vehicle ops but even so

thanks guys.
I went ahead and ordered 8 magazines last night ignoring all your advice but the sling and light are next on the agenda.
my chest rig can only hold 8 mags so that should be enough I hope.

>Your holster looks like it's absolutely in the way of extracting your magazines
Its not, the plate carrier is just scrunched up. There is plenty of clearance between the mags and pistol/PTT, pic related. The mag pouches also lean forward a bit too, to provide extra clearance when removing them.

>Just wear your pistol on your hip like a normal fucking person.
It has the BladeTech WRS system, I have a belt mount, a dropped and offset belt mount and a thigh mount for it too. I would probably just keep it on my chest tho, so the rifle isnt constantly banging in to the optic on the pistol when im not holding it.

Attached: child soldier.jpg (3096x4128, 1.45M)

>BladeTech WRS
opps BladeTech TMMS

This might be the place before I ask /out/, is there any recommended camping shelter/tent whose design centers around ease of set-up that also packs up relatively well? Price isn't a problem, I'm looking at the kifaru stuff currently. Only one functional hand, so convenience is the deciding factor, would prefer it fit both me and my dog.

Check out some of Eurikas stuff

Thanks man

how much for a pair of her underwear ?

>tips/ideas
Make sure you have the right machine/tools for the job (very important)
You can never have enough rulers.
A tailor's tape measure is your best friend
Binder clips/staples are your best friend (just steal them from work)
You probably won't be able to do heavy projects (plate carriers) effectively without an industrial machine. If you don't have an industrial machine or can't find one, just start small instead (simple pouches, etc). You'll at least learn something new along the way which is the most important thing.

Attached: 20181218_002236-2016x1512.jpg (2016x1512, 861K)

That looks like a kid, you sick freak.

I think she was 21 in that pic

I'm not going to let you pantycuck me, they're all mine.

can anyone id the pants on the far right? or the Shirt the sas guy in africa the other day was wearing

Blackhawk Commando or egale sf30 might fit the bill

Attached: 7gwvzn4.jpg (3111x2333, 820K)

get picture related

then upgrade the irons to night sights (its done cheaply)

Attached: that.jpg (467x427, 27K)

Pants on the right are Kuhl Revolvr pants

Attached: 20181216_183131.jpg (2016x1512, 1.04M)

I'm sure you've been asked this before but how did you get ahold of the harris

>admitting you don't have a physical or mental disability and spend all of your meager earnings on navy seal cosplay while still living at home
First mistake freindo

But I don’t live at home anymore, I wish shit was that easy

Danner is solid except for the RATs. Avoid the RATs at all costs. The heel cups shatter with the slightest use and cut your heels. Absolute garbage. I still like the Acadias and the Ft. Lewis.

>DLP
DLP buys a bunch of Chinese stuff and borderline pretends that they made it in the USA. Steer clear of them.

Is anyone else getting an error 16 when trying to access AWS gears website?

Not me. I just got straight in. AZ fag here.

Just double-checking. Is this the URL you are trying to access:
>awsin.com/

Not the shoulder plates, the shoulders of the carrier itself.

Jow Forums patches are peak larp

/gq/ despises poorfags too you fucking poorfag

how do I into chest rigs/vest loadouts?
It's not like there's a place you can try them on or try different shit out, so what are my options here?

Attached: 32655f5eb77f405a8d04d8a3c7192983.jpg (656x767, 70K)

JPC 2.0 is nice. I have the standard cut though

Honestly, a good poncho is also a good shelter. Also packs really small

Think about what you want to do and what you want to carry.

iunno
ammo mostly. And plates eventually. What else are you supposed to carry in the chestle area? I have no radios worth carrying.
At the same time I don't want to spend money on something only to realize I want/need this or that instead, or that I've got some tier 1 shit I don't really need.

Carry all of the heavy shit low on the vest or else it flops.

>That looks like a kid, you sick freak.
Don't forget where you are

Attached: 1533495132323-g.jpg (750x500, 146K)

Yeah

My IP is dynamic so maybe that has something to do with it.

Queers
New research is out with shootings (see IFAKS)
If you're not wearing armor (you should be) then your IFAK should have less TQs and more bandages and dressings

There is a 58% chance you'll be hit in the chest and head (29% each, stop wearing bump helmets)
There is a 20% you'll be hit in an extremity

According to the research, there was only 7% of the fatalities were caused by an extremity being hit

This may not be news to some of you but this will stop someone from EDC-ing 4 CATs

You can do what I do and put a lot of dressings in my belt IFAK and put most of the extremity stuff on your vest since there's a good chance you won't be in full battle rattle all the time but usually everyone wears a belt

Further reading and citations can be found here: ems1.com/ems-world-2018/articles/392803048-EMS-World-Expo-Quick-Take-Preventable-death-during-civilian-public-mass-shootings/

Pic not related

Attached: 1539041766151-k.jpg (800x998, 319K)

>blackhawk commando
oooh that looks like it. thanks user.

Attached: 1509618560050.jpg (250x223, 7K)

Fcc begone